Killing a bit of Time

Edgar got out of the water, his cloths and hair soaked. It did manage to work the way he hoped some, but not fully. He didn't have time to dry off when Royal asked if they wanted to move forward. Edgar responded "Sure", as he was willing to continue with those two.
((Think we are ready for battle three now))
((Bump))
Hey, look, viruses.

Jenkies.

Quote (Sea Panels)

-Flaming with passion? Then you're not a good match! Fire Navis lose HP while on sea panels.
-Navis of the more aquatic variety can submerge, avoiding all but select attacks.
-If an ice-type Aqua attack is used on the water, it predictably freezes, changing the afflicted area to ice panels!
-All Elec attacks gain a 100% bonus to their base damage.

MetoolEXA: 70 HP
MetoolEXB: 70 HP
MetoolEXC: 70 HP
MetoolEXD: 70 HP
MetoolEXE: 70 HP
ShrimpyA: 100 HP
ShrimpyB: 100 HP
ShrimpyC: 100 HP
ShrimpyD: 100 HP
ShrimpyE: 100 HP
SwordyA: 60 HP
SwordyB: 60 HP
SwordyC: 60 HP
SwordyD: 60 HP
SwordyE: 60 HP

Terrain: 80% Sea, 20% Normal

Crimson_Royale.exe: 120 HP
Count Edgar.exe: 160 HP
American.exe: 120 HP

--FIGHT FOR YOUR LIVES!--
"I think... I'll go for the mets, right now. The area is too uncertain to really try anything too fancy right now." Junior said nervously. The best navi they had for navigating the current stage was Edgar, "Edgar-kun, you're the only one that can move freely in this kind of environment. Right now, I'm going to try to avoid moving too much and sinking. American-kun, I advise you do the same. Commander, projectiles!"

"Okay, sending Markcannon1, Powerbolt, Boomerrang1, Guard2." Wes said, slotting each chip in his PET in that exact order at a high rate of quickness.

"Okay, here goes." Junior snapped his fingers. His hair shot upwards, firing a kunai off. Before gravity could take effect, Junior started off into another attack. Untying the end of his hair, he flung off a giant hairball made from the end of his lovely strands. As it rolled through the air, a red mark appeared on the ground, indicating that his Markcannon kunai had begun to descend. It slowly began moving towards the met. For his next attack, he poked his button, causing it to begin to intake energy. While it charged, he focused on pointing it towards an enemy. He picked out the next met in line and smiled, waiting to strike. A ping alerted the navi that the attack was ready and, without hesitation, he fired all the energy off into one big, ghostly beam of death.

Now Wes had sent one other attack chip, though he forgot which. He summoned the data and suddenly, his comb began to grow. Quickly pulling it out of his pocket before it could do any damage to his clothes, he stared at the odd device with surprise, "What is this?"

"Boomerrang1. The exam's been cancelled, so we got the reward for the one round we actually completed." Wes replied, "It'll fly through multiple foes, so try to throw it so that the arc hits as many as possible.

Junior shrugged. It was odd using his hair maintainer like this, but he might as well use it the best he could. He snuck a bit of power into the large object before sending the arced blue comb flying away from him. He watched it spin towards the enemies and as it made its round, was thankful that it was never that brutal on his hair. As he reached out to catch the returning weapon, the comb shrunk. By the time it reached Junior, it was back to normal size and he easily replaced it in his pocket. That being done, he had only one thing left. He threw his hair over his head, which then proceeded to stiffen and form a wall in front of him, blocking him from enemy attacks. All he could do now was wait and hope that his companions would manage to take out a large number of foes as he hoped he had done.

((1.) Markcannon1, 70+lock-on, MetoolEXA
2.) Powerbolt, 70, MetoolEXB
3.) Soul Assimulation, 100, MetoolEXC
4.) Boomerrang, 60 Wood+10(untapped power used, only first target gets added damge), MetoolEXD and random others
4.) Guard2, reflects up to 120))
Edgar saw the new group of viruses, there numbers certainly higher. The Viruses with the blades, Edgar did not think were a threat, seeing as he dout they could reach him if he goes under. The Shrimpys and Mets however, would be a different story. He had faced the mets before, and knew they used shockwaves created from their axes, and so even if he did the same as the last battle, the waves could probably travel trough the water. The Shrimpys could probably survive in the water, and as such could use it ageist the group.

Edgar heard Royal's thoughts on the sisulation, about those two having lack of movement due to the tubs of spring water, and that Royal was planning on taking out the Mets. Edgar responded with a quick "Alright, then in that case I'll handle the Shrimpys." and leaped forward towards the Viruses, but not before leaving behind his shield of blood, which was orbiting Royal, in order to protect him. It was shortly after Anthony slotted in a wideshot, and a markcannon. Anthony could have spoken, but right now he was checking on things he did not want Edgar to know about.

Edgar had little time to waste, as in any moment the five opposing Shrimpys could go underwater. Edgar quickly put his hand in front of him, palm facing towards the Viruses. It was shortly after that when a torrent of red shards burst from the palm, and most likely catching the Shrimpys in its wake. The whole spetical was something indeed, a whirlwind of shards, most likely ripping apart all that was in its part, but things changed. One of the shrimps was in the eye of it, and the diameter of the deadly cyclone, was shrinking. In second the walls of the storm was inches away, and it still was closing. It seemed like the Shrimpy was doomed, unless something happens. Edgar, now expecting some sort of counter attack, sank into one of the pools, knowing that they could at least protect him from some of the harm.

Passive Barrier onto Royal
0Blood fountain (20 hits of 1 aqua Shrimpy B, C. 10 hits of 1 aqua Shrimy A, D)
0Holy strenght
1Wideshot Shrimpy A, B, and C (A=80+5+20 aqua, B and C=80+5 aqua)
2Markcannon ShrimpyD, 70+lockon+20
3 Sumerge into sea panel
"I'm guessing that leaves me with the Swordys, that so evidently seem against me." American said as he looked down at all the water, hopefully the Swordys weren't going to pressure him into moving backwards, or any direction. He was going to have to stand his ground firmly, and hope for the best. He had just the combo to hopefully eliminate all of those Swordys, and maybe just save his life. "Bo, I need the Boomerang, both Programs, and finally one Shotgun." American demanded as he hooked his SMG back onto his right arm.

Bo found the two chips American wanted and quickly loaded them into his PET. He needed to unlock the programs from American to use them when he wanted to. If he did now American would have to use them both at the same time. He started only on the first one, which was going to be Rocket's Red Glare.

American felt the Boomerang slide down into his hand, it wasn't morphing into a buster anymore. He wasn't going to ask why, it was better then what usually happened. He pulled his arm back and then quickly swung the Boomerang forward, sending it spinning towards a Swordy. It spund around some more and quickly returned to American's hand, as if it had never left in the first place.

American then flipped the Bazooka on his back over his shoulder and let it sit there. He grabbed the Bazooka on top with his right hand, and then the trigger with his left. He had begun to take aim through the targetting center before he braced it. During the time he was trying to hold it steady, he thought that if this didn't work he would have Swordy's to deal with, and what would happen if he fell in the water. American didn't want to think about it so he fired off the Rocket, and let it fly true towards it's victim.

American flipped the Bazooka back over his shoulder, and let it rest on his back. He unbuttoned the only button buttoned on his coat, to reveal his Six-Shooters. He grabbed one finally custom painted Red, White, and Blue one of his right side. He held it with his left hand, and then fired off three shots at one of the Swordys. He knew that if all three hit it would be dead, so he fired off the fourth shot at a different one. Slowly he hooked the revolver onto his belt, and then took the time to rebutton his coat.

After he had his coat securely buttoned, he finally grabbed the Shotgun off of his back. He grabbed one shell from his pack and loaded it into the gun. His determination had to be enough to get him through this battle. Even if he lost, he knew he would have made his Operator proud. If not that had to be motivation enough to defeat these virii. Finally he knew he was prepared enough to squeeze the trigger and fire off the Shotgun blast. He did and let the blast go.

1_ Boomerang (60dmg) Swordy A-B
2_ Rocket's Red Glare (70dmg) SwordyD
3_ Red, White, and Blue (Up to 80dmg) 3x20dmg SwordyE 1x20dmg SwordyC
4_ Shotgun (50dmg) SwordyC + Splash ShrimpyE
The Crimson Royale's kunai-hairball-Markcannon rolled right over the first of the MetEXs, oddly flattening it right into the ground. (Junior should probably think about conditioner.) The spectral grey beam of his Powerbolt tore the helmet right off the head of the second MetEX, and subsequently ripped its little black body to shreds before any of the Navis could get a glimpse of what all Mets kept hidden under their hats. The Crimson Royale's Boomercomb gave another MetEX quite the grooming, and straightened out the pesky tangles of another behind it before hitting the ground and getting a few of its teeth stuck where it had fallen.

Edgar's flurry of gory needles scored long red marks in the skins of several of the Shrimpies. The invisible crescent of water that he fired--seemingly without any of the viruses or other Navis noticing it!--finished three of the already picked-on Shrimpies off. Edgar's Markcannon proved to be as deadly as the blood and the water. The aquatic Navi slipped quietly into the water, vanishing from sight.

American's Boomerang did rather a number on two Swordies before returning to him like the good little Boomerang it was., and was robust enough to leap forward and slice up a third as a bonus kill before returning to him like the good little Boomerang it was. A third Swordy was taken down by the sheer force of the Navi's patriotism. American's guns put an end to another Swordy, while putting a dent in one more. Just when it seemed as though the damaged Swordy would be left alone, American made sure that it went to join its buddies in viral heaven with a well-placed Shotgun.

One MetEX was left behind. It looked horrified at the quick demise that the rest of its buddies had met, fired off a random shockwave, and dove beneath its hat. The rolling tremor hurried along the ground, painfully jarring Edgar in his watery confines as it passed overhead. The one Shrimpy that had managed to live through the rest of the carnage sent a bubble bouncing along the ground in the Crimson Royale's direction, but it broke harmlessly against the shield of blood that Edgar had given him.

MetoolEXA: DELETED!
MetoolEXB: DELETED!
MetoolEXC: DELETED!
MetoolEXD: DELETED!
MetoolEXE: 70 HP [Helmet'd!]
ShrimpyA: DELETED!
ShrimpyB: DELETED!
ShrimpyC: DELETED!
ShrimpyD: DELETED!
ShrimpyE: 100 HP
SwordyA: DELETED!
SwordyB: DELETED!
SwordyC: DELETED!
SwordyD: DELETED!
SwordyE: DELETED!

Crimson_Royale.exe: 120 HP [Guard2 active for the first action of your next turn! Find something creative to do with it before it disappears!]
Count Edgar.exe: 120 HP
"American-kun finished off the ones he was assigned. Edgar-kun, the last Shrimp is yours and I'm taking out the Met. Have fun." Junior said. He looked accross at his final enemy. The patches of water between him and it would certainly slow down his advance if he just charged right in. Now what to do? He had no use for his guard, so he threw it off into the distance.

"Sending Areagrab, Pickpocket1." came Wes's voice from above, "You should be able to handle the rest."

"Well that solves that deliemma. Well, you two, I'm off." with a wave, Junior suddenly vanished, appearing right beside the met. Now how to proceed with his robbery? He had an idea! Placing his sheild on the ground, he stood directly in front of the met. He began banging on either side of the helmet, hoping the vibrations would either make the met drop or puke up something good. Smiling happily, Junior then prepared to end his foe. He needed something that smashed and lucky for him his lastest attack could do just that. He pulled out his charm and transformed it into a super charged hammer of the met's destruction. He held it high, preparing to bring the first blow done with the most force to smash through the defense. He swung and heard a crack. He smiled. Either the ground or the helmet had just been smashed. Of course, that didn't mean he was going to let up. He brought the hammer down again and again and one more time, for good measure. He then looked down, expecting to see pieces of shattered helmet by his feet, though he also readied himself for the unexpected.

((1.) Areagrab in front of Met
2.) Pickpocket1, steals zenny or chip, MetoolEXE
3.) Mjolnir Jr's Revenge, 20+10+ Break Elec then 20x3 Elec, MetoolEXE (untapped power used)
4.) Dodge
5.) Dodge))
The shockwave went past Edgar, and damaged him. Edgar could feel the force of the attack, but no the pain. Like when he fought Kuman with some of his bones broken, he felt no pain then. It didn't matter to him, because it was long ago when he stopped feeling physical pain, and right now the battle was almost over.

Edgar could not hear what was being said above the water, not that it mattered much. The battle was almost over, with as far as he could tell only two viruses survived. He already said he was going to take on the Shrimpys, so he will finish the last one up there. The shield, which was shattered from the attack, reformed itself, keeping to Royal as its protectie. The shards from Edgar's last attack, all flew intot he air, and formed into a massive brick, and fell down upon the area of the Shrimp. Saddly, even if it hit it would not good enough, so it was at that moment Edgar poked hit head out of the water, and raised his arm as well, which was a red barrel with a white glow inside of it. After a second of aiming, a white object busted from it, right in the direction of the last Shrimpy.

After the attack, Edgar sank his head back under the water. He trusted his allies to finish the battle if he failed too, and from here he might be able to protect them better, as an almost unhittable object of healing.

((Passive: Barrier royal
1Blood pummel, 60 break to shrimpy
2cannon, 40 to Shrimpy
3dodge))
American layed back on the ground, his head hitting the floor lightly. He placed his hands under his head, and then began to watch the other two fight the last two Virii. He wasn't quite sure if they really needed him for this part of the battle, and with him doing his share, he was sure he had done enough at the moment.

1-4_ Dodge
Royale's pickpocketing technique didn't work, but it helped draw the Metool out of it's hiding spot. The navi then pummeled the virus with his hammer, deleting it.
Edgar slammed the Shrimpy into nothingness.
American, well, he kind of, pretended to be a super spy. ^^;

MetoolEXA: DELETED!
MetoolEXB: DELETED!
MetoolEXC: DELETED!
MetoolEXD: DELETED!
MetoolEXE: DELETED
ShrimpyA: DELETED!
ShrimpyB: DELETED!
ShrimpyC: DELETED!
ShrimpyD: DELETED!
ShrimpyE: DELETED
SwordyA: DELETED!
SwordyB: DELETED!
SwordyC: DELETED!
SwordyD: DELETED!
SwordyE: DELETED!

Crimson_Royale.exe: 120 HP
Count Edgar.exe: 120 HP

All get: 500z
"3055 zenny and one level short of what we need." Wes commented as he collected the spoils.

Junior carefully walked over to his allies, avoiding the puddles, "So, what now?"
"Sounds good to me Royale, I mean technically I think your squad leader at the moment." American said as he pulled himself up off the ground and leapt onto his feet. He wasn't holding anything so he didn't have any guns to reattach or hold. "Hopefully we get to see something spectacular now."
Edgar poked his head out of the water, and was about to say something when he heard Anthony say "Edgar, jack out." Edgar was about to ask why, but decided ageist it. "My apologies, but I have to leave right now. I am sure we will meet again." He said, before Jacking out.
(BATTLE 4, HOOOOO!
FOR TWO RED MANA, AND FOUR COLORLESS MANA, I PLAY SKARRGAN FIREBI-*shot*)

Suddenly, a massive shadow covers the two remaining navis. Looking up, they see something shining brightly, but blocking out the sun. Pulling away from creating a localized eclipse, the massive entity turns to face the two allies. A FirePhoenix of massive proportions was the cause of the shadow, and the navis are forced to duck as it swoops down on them, almost grazing their backs with its flaming talons, but being forced to pull up as a massive geyser almost hits it.

Terrain: Royale and American are now standing in knee-deep sea panels, with geysers thrown in every 50 feet or so, marked by deeper waters and slightly protruding land just around them.
(Percentages: 75% Sea Terrain, 20% Geyser Terrain, 5% Normal Terrain)

SunflamePhoenix: 400 HP

Crimson_Royale: 120 HP
American: 120 HP

-BATTLE 4! FIGHT!-
((Planey's jacking out kind of changed the plans.... we didn't post a request for another battle in brackets, like normal. PA, you jumped the gun. Don't expect any spectacular RP out of me.))

"Royale, I'm tired and I want to go home. Kill it quick, cause its sudden intrusion pisses me off. Sending Aquasword." Wes said, eye twitching out of irratation. It was two frickin' late for this... he needed to sleep.

"Fine. This thing dies fast." Junior sighed. Was his netop always in such a rush. The kunai in his hair began to give off a faint, bluish mist. He walked a few feet towards the bird and then squated down, holding both hands by his head. His skull then began to spin, around and around and around. His hair began to grow and grow and grow, until the blade attached to the end reached about two full yards it its rotation. He swung it all around, not stopping for anything. If that thing got close, it was dead. However, if it kept at a distance, "American-kun! Try throwing that thing into me. If you have a Rageclaw, use that. If not, improvise. Either way, it gets cut to watery threads!"

((1-5.) Aquasword, 80 aqua x5, SunFlamePheonix))
(In which case, I shall also jump the gun to end it.)

DEATH.

SunflamePhoenix: DELETED

Prizes: 500z each.
"Okay, now we jack out." Junior said, too dizzy to even grab the zenny, "Seeya later, American-kun."

((Not taking that. Didn't do shit, so I don't deserve it.))
American saluted Royale as he jacked out, he was now alone. He wanted to see if he could get Bo to spend the money they just got, so he wanted jacked out. American was beamed up in the red, white, and blue beam.

((Jacked-Out))
Junior once again entered the area. At the moment, this place held quite a bit of significance in his mind. Of course, right now he didn't feel like thinking or remembering, he just wanted to use some junk data to vent. He quickly darted off.

((Battle 1))