Killing a bit of Time

It surly did, it surly did..

Junior: 120 HP

Reward: 375 Zenny
"Good... won't take us long to get the rest of the amount we need." Wes whispered, not wanting to disturb Aida.

"Well, I'm heading deeper ing." Disengaging his blade, Junior went off.
Three hands suddenly appear from Junior's back and one of the placed a large bomb out of nowhere! With a gust-blowing box as their companion, this is going to be trouble!

HandyA: 80 [Set up you the bomb!]
HandyB: 80
HandyC: 80
Windbox: 100

============
BATTLE 2 START!!
============
"Stupid bastards... Wes, Areagrab, please." Junior requested. He walked up to the bomb and got a grip on it. As the chip data was sent, he suddenly warped with the bomb right in the middle of enemy territory, sitting the bomb back down, "Baka... don't give me a weapon I can use against you." He then stepped in front of the Windbox and using the air it was blowing to his advantage, leapt backwards a few times to get away from the enemies and the bomb. Then, to try and hinder their escape, he pulled off his glasses and shot them a wink. Hoping that would delay them long enough for the bomb to go off and destroy them all, Junior knew that, for the moment, his work was done. Nothing left to do but wait and watch out for any more attacks.

((1.) Areagrab bomb over to enemies
2.) Use the wind to escape bomb's range hopefully
3.) Sexy Wink, stun or lowers accuracy to all
4.) Dodge
5.) Dodge))
Junior's tactics was a success...well, only partially. The bomb's explosion laid a heavy damage to the Handys and the windbox but the other two Handys hid underground to evade the explosion. The hidden Handys rose from underground and set up two more bombs!

HandyA: 30
HandyB: 80 [Set up you MORE the bomb!]
HandyC: 80 [Set up you the MORE bomb!]
Windbox: 50

Junior's eye twitched, "They ignored the wink.... bastards. And more stupid bombs.... I am now pissed." He stared, unmoving at the box. It annoyed him to the very much degree. He channeled some devastating destructive energy into the symbol on his chest and then fired! The normally dull, white beam of light was this time blood red, as if demanding death, "A wind can blow projectiles off course, but can it blow away light? Cause if not.... YOU ARE FRICKIN' SCREWED! Now Wes, send me the Rageclaw."

"Uh.... okay. Sending Rageclaw." Wes said, hesitently slotting in the chip, "I know they're annoying, but don't lose your cool, man."

"They're just so stupid, though and they don't pay attention." His hand transformed into a claw, which he immediately punched into the one bomb, "You bakas, I though I told you..... DON'T GIVE ME A WEAPON I CAN USE AGAINST YOU!" He lifted the impaled bomb and flung it forward, the momentum releasing it from his paw. He then ran beside the other bomb and punched it, sending it skidding off, "Well, any other toys you want me to play with or are you twerpy hands down!?" He tensed up. They would most likely pop up in front of him again. He prepped his claw, ready to smack down anything that appeared from the ground like a game of Whack-a-Mole.

((1.) Soul Assimulation, 90, Windbox
2.) Rageclaw, 20 to fling bombB, 20 to HandyB
3.) Rageclaw, 20 to fling bombC, 20 to HandyC
4.) Rageclaw, 40, any approaching Handy
5.) Rageclaw, 40, any appoaching Handy))
Junior's signature attack did it's job and incinerated the windbox at once. Unfortunately, When Junior was throwing the bombs, it exploded at once and dealt a powerful wound to Junior's arm. It was a dud...Whoop-dee-do...

Since the explosion harshly damaged Junior's arm, he was unable to attack any further; but just for a short while

((The bomb you threw exploded, FYI :3))

HandyA: DELETED
HandyB: 10 [Set up you MORE the bomb!]
HandyC: 30 [Set up you the MORE bomb!]
Windbox: DELETED

Junior: 70
((Assuming that the bombs are gone, since you didn't mention them laying anymore, though the text after the remaining Handies confuses me a bit.))

"Um... ouch..." Junior looked at his hand, "That kind of really, realy hurts. Really. Please, can you help me out, Wes?"

"Gladly. Not like I send you out here just to suffer..." Wes said, "Sending Recovery10."

The area around Junior's hand shifted into a small pink glow. As the light faded, Junior's hand looked a bit better, "Still hurts but its usable. Now then, Soul Finger Shot!" Holding up each hand, though with one he had a bit more trouble than the other, he fired two bright lasers that ejcted from his fingertips. Hopefully this would be enough to end things. However, some assurance would be nice, "Markcannon, please."

"Right. Sending Markcannon1." a click confirmed the data being sent.

Using his left arm instead, since right now that was the one in best shape, he pointed the weapon at the field, hoping the the auto-aiming feature would do his work for him. He waited for it to fire, prepping himself to dodge immediately after.

((1.) Recovery10
2.) Soul Finger Shot, 60 to HandyB, 60 to HandyC
3.) Markcannon, 70+lock-on, anything left
4.) Dodge
5.) Dodge))
Everything dies.

HandyA: DELETED
HandyB: DELETED
HandyC: DELETED
Windbox: DELETED

Junior: 80

-A WINNER IS YOU!-
Get: Countbomb, 300z
"Ugh... not feeling the best here." Junior sighed, "My arm's still a bit sore."

"Yeah... hate to ask this of you, but can you pull off one more? I think that should net us the amount we need." Wes asked.

"Fine , fine..." Junior sighed, walking off.

Battle 3
Look at all the viruses that want to play with you.

BagwormA: 150
BagwormB: 150
BagwormC: 150
BombCornA: 70
BombCornB: 70
BombCornC: 70

Junior: 80
"Green equals wood, in most cases. They look flammable, at any rate. Sending Heatshot, Markcannon1, Countbomb, Gaurd1." Wes said.

"This should work out fine... now let's see, the corn will be the easiest to take down." Junior gathered the heat energy into his hand. He looked at the happy-go-lucky veggies. While it was a shame to destroy something so light harded, he couldn't let them damage the net. He fired a ball of flame, lighting up the net with its cozy glow. He knew that at least one corn would survive, thus why he had this. A cursor rolled over the battle field and started to follow the one ear of corn. When it seemed like he could not missed, he released the explosive energy, hoping to delete the enemy. Now to prep a future attack.... A large bomb appeared in front of Junior, which he secured to the ground. A yellow chunk of armor then appeared, which he leaned up against the front of the bomb to shield it from attack. That being done, Junior began moving away from the object, conscious of his own safety.

((1.) Heatshot, 40 Heat+splash, BombcornB
2.) Markcannon1, 70+lock-on, BombcornC
3.) Countbomb, 150 after two turns
4.) Guard1, relfects up to 60 for Countbomb
5.) Dodge))
The Corns all died, and the bomb was in place. The Bags came down, and fired there attacks at the Hero, but only one it... and that was reflected back by the guard.

BagwormA: 90
BagwormC: 150
BombCornA: dead
BombCornB: dead
BombCornC: dead

Junior: 80 (Countbomb goes off in two turns)
"Wow, one's lost quite a bit of health already. That will be my first target." His emblem glowed as he prepped his attack, pouring both his normal power and a bit extra into the stockpile. He then looked to see where the bagworm had bobbed off to and when he spotted it, took aim and fired the pale beam of light. Now, to weaken his other foes who had thus far remained unharmed. His focus shifted from his emblem to his hands. Warmth began trickling into his fingers as the attack began to charge. He brought all of his fingers close together, preparing to combine each hand's power into two large lasers. These foes would be tricky, so rather than put all his eggs into one baskets, he would spread the pain out to increase his chances of landing a blow. He tracked each pinata like foe with his eyes, then prepared to swing his bat, which, oddly enough, was actually duel destructive blasts in this case. He let the energy be released from his hands and two brillient beam streaked forward, ready to rip through anything that lie in their paths. That would be enough from him for now. It was his netop's turn to do his part, "Wes, you're up."

"Fine. Sending Powerbolt, Guard1." Wes said.

Junior broght his hands together, knowing the attack data that he had been sent would be intense. As the power poured in, he selected a target from the set of pinecones. He picked the one that seemed to closest, then fired a column of energy towards it. It was a startling sight for any enemy and he knew there was a good chance that the surprise would be great enough to catch the worm off guard. Speaking of Guard.... Junior now pulled out another Guard, weaker than the last. Even though it lacked the strength of the other one, after witnessing what his enemies were capable of, he knew it would be enough. Once again, he placed it in front of the bomb before moving away and concentrating on evasion.

((1.) Soul Assimulation, 90+10, BagwormA (Untapped Power used)
2.) Soul Finger Shot, 60, BagwormB and C
3.) Powerbolt, 70, BagwormC
4.) Guard1, relfects up to 60, blocks for Bomb
5.) Dodge))
((Bump))
Junior's siggy assault seems to have hit for the most part, with one getting back to the ceiling before the Soul Finger Shot went off, and the other one before the powershot was used.

BagwormA: dead
BagwormC: 90
BombCornA: dead
BombCornB: dead
BombCornC: dead

Junior: 80 (Guard up, Countbomb goes off next turn)
"Okay, its almost time. Try cutting the strings so that the bomb can hit. Sending Areagrab, Aquasword, Pickpocket." Wes said.

"Okay, here goes." Junior pulled off his glasses and gave both bugs a wink, hoping it would keep them in place while he did his thing. He vanished, appearing above where he last saw the worms. Glacing at the string on either side of him, he slashed at each wire, hoping to send them both crashing towards the ground. He then released the blade's form, wanting to keep things simple at the moment. However, he still had once chip left.... From the name PickPocket, he assumed it meant thievery, but what did that entail exactly? Well, no choice but to activate it and see. He knew that they needed some cash, so ever little bit he could milk from these guys he would gladly take.

Not quite done his descent, the chip activated. His arm, which had just been a blade, now became a wooden bat. Now what was he supposed to u-.... Then he got it. Closing in from above, Junior held the bat high, before yelling, "If you won't give it to me nicely, Pinata, then I'll beat it out of you the old fashin way! Yaa!" He swung with all his might, with a blow that would crack open virtually anyone's skull. If that thing was hiding anything, its grip on it would be lost. Junior then landed on the floor and looked at the bomb, "Oh crap.... can that thing... hurt me!?" He ran franically over to the bomb, lifted the shield off of it and then covered his own hide. It had been guarded long enough. Now he needed some love.

((1.) Areagrab above Bagworms
2.) Aquasword, cut BagwormB's string
3.) Aquasword, cut bagwormC's string
4.) Pickpocket, steal from BagwormB
5.) Guard1 from the bomb))
((bump))
While Junior's Cutting the strings and his steal was cool and all... They already came back from the the ceiling, and now were stuck on the ground where the bomb exploded, wiping them out.

Victory

125 Zenny Stolen from Bagworm
Reward: 625, Cornshot1
"Good, we have enough. The Netpolice also finally got around to giving us what we're due." Wes said, "Okay, buddy, time for you to take a rest. Plug out." With a nod, Junior complied.