Killing a bit of Time

Junior appeared in the area and once again looked around, "This place isn't very busy... oh well, might as well wander around a bit." He then did just that.

((Battle 1, feel free to join))
((Bump))
Viruses Attack.

MetoolEXA: 70 HP
MetoolEXB: 70 HP
MetoolEXB: 70 HP
Cannondumb2A: 90 HP
Cannondumb2B: 90 HP

Soulman_Jr.exe: 120 HP

-Grah-
-BATTLE 1-
-FIGHT!-
"Five.... think we can take them?" Junior asked.

Only a voice responded, though for him, it was obvious who it was, "Yeah. Might need to take our time with them a bit, but we can definately do it. I'll let you start, then send support."

"Okay, time to show my stuff, even if you are the only one watching." Junior said. He flicked his two top most buttons, causing each to start to shine. He smirked, looking towards the two blue guns, "There!" he said, suddenly pointing and shooting off a grey beam of light. He then swung to the left and brought up his other index finger, "And there!" White light shot forward with intense brightness. Nodding with satisfaction, he hoped back and held his arms to the air, as if he could reach up to his PET and pull out the chip data.

"Okay, here we go. Sending Markcannon1, Powerbolt, Guard1." Wes called, "Enjoy." His face still hidden from view, he sighed, "I really need to get a mask."

"We can come up with something later, so don't sweat it. For now...." Junior hair shot up and a kunai blasted from its end, out of his current hair tie. It flew up high into the air before gravity finally caught it, causing it to beging shooting back towards the netscape. A red mark appeared on the ground, indicating what spot the weapon would crash down upon. It slowly began to move towards one of the mets, which would surely take it out if the tracking device was functioning properly. He then unbound his hair and swung the entire length forward, towards the enemies. The dead ends flew off, creating a giant hairball which would surely consume whatever it hit. Junior then maneuvered his hair so that it formed a wall in front of him. His strong conditioner would give his hair the strength to block for him. Remembering his manners, he said, "Thanks, by the way." He should be fine for now.

((1.) Soul Assimulation, 100, Canodumb2A
2.) Soul Flash, 100+lowers accuracy, Canondumb2B
3.) Markcannon1, 70+lock-on, MetoolEXA
4.) Powerbolt, 70, MetoolEXB
5.) Guard1, reflects up to 60))
Lets see here, two cannons down, two mets taken out, and the last met attacks and is smacked when it reflected off the shield

MetoolEXA: dead
MetoolEXB: dead
MetoolEXB: 30HP
Cannondumb2A: dead
Cannondumb2B: dead

"Too easy.... Commander, a few weapons and then we can move on." Junior requested politely.

"Okay. Here comes Powershot and Cannon. Use them wisely." Wes said, slotting both in.

Junior looked lazily at the last enemy. It was on its last legs. All he needed to do was cause a bit more damage and it'd be finished. Not wanting to waste any more time, he reached back and grabbed the blade restaining his hair. Summoning another kunai from his main one, he held it in between his fingers and poured the attack power of the green gun into it. He then whipped knife at the met, hoping to stirke it dead between the eyes. Still not finished, he felt his hair once again become charged with power. The attack he had reflected damaged his hair a tad, so it was time for him to be rid of it so he could replace it. Instead of throwing the dead length this time, though, he pulled a teethed utensil from his suit and combed it out, gathering it in one massive ball. He then rehid the comb and rolled the ball at his enemy, hoping to completely wipe it out and assure his victory. Figuring he had done all he could without going overkill, Junior quietly observed the battlefield, looking for anything threatening.

((1.) Cannon, 40, MetoolEXC
2.) Powershot, 50, MetoolEXC
3.) Dodge
4.) Dodge
5.) Dodge))
IT DIES!

MetoolEXA: dead
MetoolEXB: dead
MetoolEXB: BOOM! HEADSHOT!
Cannondumb2A: dead
Cannondumb2B: dead

-VICTORY!-
Get: Guard2, 800z
"Well that wasn't too tough.... I'm going to keep going, okay?" Junior said, walking off.
A portal appeared in the area, and out stepped Edgar. He came to this place for about no reason. He had heard about the hot springs of Yoka, so he thought he might visit the Yoka net to look around. It was around that time he saw Junior and decided to walk up to him. He looked at him, then asked "Interesting clothing choice... care if I join you?"
"Um.... sure?" Junior turned to the random voice behind his back, "Though before we head out... my name is Crimson Royale." He made a small, polite bow, "And you are?"
American was jogging slowly around a bend when he came upon the two navi's about to bust. He was moving slowly being weighed down by the large amount of weaponry on his back. He was confused about their presence, and wanted to ask a few questions before they left. He finally reached them and began with a simple question.

"Hello fellow freedom fighters, my name is American. Would you mind if I bust with you for the moment being? I am trying to run down the clock before the big day comes, and this seems like an oppurtune moment and place."

American began to feel a bit like a formal idiot the way he said that, being polite and such. Even though he was trying to be polite, and was going to go straight back to his run down personality and speech right when they started fighting.
Crimson Royale... interesting choice for a navi name... Edgar thought to himself. He was about to start to bow to Crimson Royale when American came up and introduced himself. Edgar looked at him, spotting parts of what he assumed to be various fire arms on his person. Edgar paid no mind to it, as he did an elegant bow to the two navis. "I am Count Edgar. It is a pleasure to meet the two of you." Edgar said in a kind voice.

Mean while in the real world, Anthony managed to finish off drying his pant's legs when he caught parts of the conversation, mainly the names. Wait, weren't those the names of... Anthony contemplated, remembering that BBS thread he posted in. If they were who he was thinking of, he would get an idea of who he was allied with.
"Hello. As I just told this navi here, my name is Crimson Royale. I have nothing currently going on, so busting with the two of you shuold be fine." Junior made another small bow towards American.

"Ameri...can? Wasn't he the one who..." Wes started laughing. The static box that normally displayed his face appeared next to his navi, relaying the noise.

"Something funny, Commander?" Junior asked, confused.

"Oh, nothing. I just remembered a funny story someone told me a long time ago." Wes said, calming down, "I'll tell you later, but let's just say that if he's the navi I've heard about, you two have a common enemy."
"Well, I'm a good third member to have around. I'm more support fire, then up against the front line."

American didn't take to bowing, so he just raised his hand to his hair line and saluted the other two. He then grabbed a resting rifle from off his back and put the barrel in his left hand. He was probably armed to the teeth compared to other people. He looked at the other two, they seemed immensly stronger then him, but still they seemed to be on a level he couldn't dream about.

((Mod Call.))
The group comes upon a large object that's there for no apparent reason. It's only after several seconds that they realize that it's steadily beeping, and that there's a huge 3 displayed on a small screen.

It's several more seconds before the Shrimpys arrive, accompanying a rather impressive contingent of... No, not Hanz, but floating hands nonetheless.

Shrimpy: 100
Handy: 80

2 bombs on the battlefield!
What a large explosive device Edgar though, after hearing the beeping and seeing it's countdown start. There was no telling if it measured minents, hours, 10, 20 seconds. They might have been able to get out of its blast radius... but that idea was shot down when the viruses came. About three giant shrimps and a series of floating hands was what they now face. It seems like it is time to fight along side his new allies, and the fact they are outnumbered 3 to 1 is bad news... for the viruses anyway...

In a matter of moments Edgar's shirt and suit changed to the color of crimson blood, as a red liquid sepped trough his clothing. That liquid formed itself around Edgar's body, not going below his waist and not higher then his collarbone. The liquid hardened into what appeared to be a breastplate. Now protected by his newly created armor, Edgar's hand started to bleed out, the blood floating and swirling in the air, creating a sphere of sorts.
He quickly closed his hand to grip it, and then threw it high into the air. About 25 or so feet in the air, it seemed to break into 60 shards, which rained down from the heavens upon the opposing shrimp-like viruses.

In the real world, Anthony was puzzled by the voice of Royal's netop. He thought he had heard that voice before, but he could not pin a name at this moment. He could have spent time probing his own mind of whose voice it was, but decided ageist it. So instead, he slotted in what he thought was a wideshot, a markcannon, and this new chip data that he did not know was there. With luck that would end the battle fast, and give him an idea what the power difference between Edgar and he other two navis are.

Edgar felt the chip data enter his body, giving him new attacks for the moment. With a whirl of the hand, the shards from Edgar's last attack started to float around the shrimps. In seconds Edgar snapped his fingers, and the shards started to glow white, and bolted towards the shrimps; their sharp, saw-like, edges hopefully ripping into the shrimps' flesh. Edgar's next attack was different. The armor covering his arm morphed into a cannon barrel, extending about half a foot from his hand. The inside of the barrel started to fill up with some sort of white energy. In a manner of seconds, Edgar quickly aimed it at one of the floating hands, and fired the energy at it. It was like a white bolt came out of the barrel, and it most likely pierced the hand. It was shortly after that, when a clenched fist made out of white flames burst out of that same barrel at a second Handy.

Passive: One hit barrier on Edgar.
0Blood Fountain (20 hits of 1 aqua on SrimpyA, B, C)
0holy strength (attacks get +20 this round)
1 wideshot ShrimpyA, B, and C (100 aqua to C, 80 aqua to A and B )
2 Markcannon HandyD (70+lockon+20)
3Firehit HandyE (60 fire + 20)
American was going to lay waste unto those bombs, hoping that he would feel like he made a large contribution to the team. He didn't want to waste any of his chips on something like this for fear if he needed them later. He already had his musket, he just needed to load it up with a bullet before he could charge it. He slipped his right hand into his pouch and quickly removed one bullet from it. Holding it in his right hand he quickly loaded it into his Musket barrel.

He began to charge his weapon, the energy flowing from inside of him into his Musket. A yellow aura began to glow around the Musket, and it was giving off a feeling of warmth. American finally finished charging it, and quickly lifted his Musket to his eye level to give him some type of aim. He had his target and then quickly squeezed the trigger sending the charged bullet rocketing from his Musket. American lowered his Musket and held it with only his left hand, he bent down a little at his knees preparing himself to move at an instants moment.

-----------------

1-3_ Charge Shot (42dmg) Bomb1
4_ Dodge
Junior sighed and shook his head as he watched American get to work, "They hand us a weapon and your solution is to destroy them? How lame... At least Edgar-kun isn't completely wasting his movements. Guess I better help him out. Commander, if you please."

"Hmmmm... not sure what I can send that will be that effective. Oh well, these should do for now. Sending Markcannon1, Shotgun, Countbomb. Have fun." Wes said.

"Yeah, I think I can make this work." His hair shot upward, flinging a blade into the air. As it began to descend, a mark on the ground could be seen, tracing its path. Looking at its course, Junior was confident it would hit the one Handy. He then pulled a a spare kunai from his current hair tie. It was sharp, but brittle. He looked at the shrimpies and whipped the knife at them. Once it hit, the item would break, thus a nearby enemy could be struck down by the shards that flew off. Now he had a point to make. He pulled a small, metal device from his suit and pushed a button, which starter a timer on the front. He looked at his companion and called, "Hey, American-kun, this is how you properly use these things." He tossed the bomb towards the enemies, which landed on the ground and then attached itself to the netscape. Hoping that would get his point accross, he looked around, trying to find where he could run to if an attack came his way.

((1.) Markcannon1, 70+lock-on+10 (untapped power used), HandyC
2.) SHotgun, 50+splash, ShrimpyB
3.) Countbomb, 150 in two turns
4.) Dodge
5.) Dodge))
((Bump))
The first bomb is hit, but still remains with the other one. Crimson adds his own to the mix, but putting it on the enemy side. The Shrimpies all die. Some Handys are taken out. The other Handys do nothing.

ShrimpyA: DELETED
ShrimpyB: DELETED
ShrimpyC: DELETED
HandyA: 80
HandyB: 80
HandyC: DELETED
HandyD: DELETED
HandyE: DELETED

Bomb1: 58 (2)
Bomb2: 100 (2)

Countbomb: 100 (3)
Crimson_Royale.exe: 120 HP