~ADVENTURE~

"Ow ow ow ow and crapzilla, the blanket's on fire!" Shisho outbursted. He sweatdropped at his sudden panic, feeling really bad for the burnt blanket. Mainly because it looked really fluffy. And as he would expect, someone will scream through the communication link any time now to--

"SHISHO! WHY DID YOU BURN THE BLANKET! YOU HAVE A NEW TARGET NOW, GET THE BLANKET!"

-- which was expected. Whichever the case, the blanket seemed useful enough even without it's full length, or perhaps maybe the burnt part can be salvaged! Who knows.

Shisho felt like slapping himself for thinking down the Lane of Illogical.

Well, to secure the blanket, first he had to eliminate the virii first. It's not like he could ask for it nicely and get it, right...? "Excuse me virii... people... creatures, may I have (a portion of) your blanket please?" he started. Rini nodded in recognition of the pleasantries and good, ethical behavior her Navigator was behaving with her arms crossed.

"I mean, if I get the blanket, I'll leave...?" he continued, then heaving a sigh at his own stupidity. He'll just have to be more careful when choosing his attacks. Making sure that he doesn't touch the blanket, he once again activated his abilities.

This time, the voice returned, it's tone soft as a whisper. It was as if something was approving of Shisho's move.

'gratifying standstill'

The terrain beneath the sad-faced Spikey shifted, gaining a magnetic element to it capable of binding anyone who was on it. As much as he knew he was going to regret it, he saw how the Spikey was throwing fireballs at him. Perhaps he could take that to his advantage...

Shifting the terrain beneath that particular Spikey, Shisho called upon his terraforming powers to convert it into a magma-filled panel. 'intriguing choice,' the voice added in as flavor, it's focus now on Shisho's actions. That made the Navigator uncomfortable for a moment. However...

Immediately after the lava panel was set, Shisho proceeded to call for a medium-sized magic circle, summoning forth a high-speed icicle speeding at the Spikey standing on it.

Summary of actions:
1) Conversion: Terra [Magnet] - Small-area terrain effect - SpikeyA - 1TCD
2) Conversion: Terra [Lava] - Small-area terrain effect - SpikeyB - 1TCD
3) Conjuration: Ice Needle - 20 AQUA damage - SpikeyB - 1TCD
The magnetic panel beneath the Spikey caused it to stall before it could attack again. It froze up, stuttered as it tried to escape the floor's paralytic effects. The other Spikey was set up with a searing Lava patch... That it enjoyed quite nicely. That kept it from dodging Shisho's ice missile that exploded the panel and the virus (20 x 3). The lava was gone after that attack but the Spikey was still barely alive and managed a weak counter-attack that missed Shisho completely. The Oldstove also attacked with another rolling wave of fire that destroyed the cracked strip of land, only to miss as well.

SpikeyA: 90 HP [Magnet]
SpikeyB: 15 HP
OldstoveA: DELETED
OldstoveB: 50 HP

Terrain: 70% Normal, 15% Broken, 5% Blanket, 5% Fire, 5% Magnet

Shisho: 135 HP
"Yes, it worked!" Shisho congratulated himself at the successful ice needle attack, unceremoniously severing his cable connection with the ground. He floated towards the direction where the Navigator could align both the weakened Spikey and Oldstove in a single file, while he asked politely for chips from his Operator.

"Ehhh? Only shotgun? Why not something elseee?" Rini complained, but regardless, delivered the chip into the designated slot. "Because only that one would work here!" Shisho said, quickly drawing a summoning portal before him to conjure a shotgun.

The shotgun barrel poked out of the portal, the handle and trigger hidden-- and it remained there. It quickly unloaded a shot, the sound of exploding gunpowder unheard from beyond the portal. The slug, however, was travelling at high speeds towards enemy line. Shisho's fingers tracing the summoning portal's circumference, he drew the circle backwards to deactivate it. Then the circle slowly dissipiated, along with the shotgun barrel. Shisho himself flashed for a moment, as if he ceased to exist for a second there. A defensive maneuver the Navigator had developed, it enabled him to be slightly less vulnerable to oncoming attacks. Of course, the timing of the action was also of utmost importance-- but there was at least a chance for it to work, and that was all Shisho needed.

Summary of actions:
1) Tactical Movement - Aligning OldStoveB and SpikeyB in a single line
2) Shotgun - 50DMG, Spread1 - OldStoveB, SpikeyB
3) Dodge
Two more viruses fell to the well aimed Shotgun as the healthy Spikey finally wobbled its way off the Magnet Panel. Meanwhile, the fire had extinguished itself, preventing any further blanket damage.

SpikeyA: 90 HP
SpikeyB: DELETED
OldstoveB: DELETED

Terrain: 70% Normal, 15% Broken, 5% Blanket, 5% Ashes, 5% Magnet

"Oh! The fire went out!" Rini said delightfully, portraying a child's fickleness in terms of feelings and expression. "Can I put in the other two chips now, please please please? It's so fun!" she pleaded at her Navigator, to which Shisho nodded with a slightly distressed face. After all, there was still one more opponent left, and he hasn't gotten a chance to even hit the Spikey yet.

However, once the data had gone through and reached Shisho, the Navigator set himself to work. Conjuring his trusty medieval cannon once more, he lighted the cannon's wick as soon as it was settled on the ground. As the cannon turned slightly to adjust its aim of its own accord, Shisho once again dunked his cables into the ground, much like a straw put into a cup of milkshake. Delicate, concealed hands under Shisho's oversized sleeves positioned before himself, the Navigator pointed a finger at the panel beneath the Spikey, ensuring that he only performed the terrain changes after the Cannon was fired, and the debris cleared post-firing.

The moment it was visible enough for Shisho to perform his task, the familiar tiny lava pool seemed to slowly trickle from the corners of the panel, filling it and consuming the original terrain whole. Without pause, there was already another frost icicle travelling towards the Spikey's direction.

Summary of actions:
1) Cannon - 40DMG, Knockback - SpikeyA
2) Conversion: Terra [Lava] - Small-area terrain - SpikeyA's panel
3) Conjuration: Ice Needle - 20AQUA - SpikeyA
The Spikey was pushed off balance by the Cannon before the terrain and icicle combo finished the virus off. Zenny and a new chip, as well as a half-burnt blanket, laid waiting to be claimed.

...BEST GRANDMOTHERS.

SpikeyA: DELETED
SpikeyB: DELETED
OldstoveB: DELETED

Terrain: 70% Normal, 15% Broken, 5% Blanket, 5% Ashes, 5% Magnet

[Battle 3 - Victory!]

Get: 300z + Heatshot
"Yaaaaaaaaaay!"
"Yaaaaaaaaaay!"

Shisho picked up the spoils, the zenny, and the most important item of all-- the blanket. Patting at it to remove the ashes and waving it around like a trophy, Shisho's silliness stopped the moment he stashed it under his Enormous Sleeves. There was no bulk of it in sight. Ah, the wonders of magic. Or really, just the cyber space.

"HEY! Where did you hide it?" Rini pouted at Shisho. "I'm going to do something with it. It's a surprise," Shisho explained, his face beaming with unknown source of happiness. "You'll see. For now, onwards!"

Shisho floated, both literally and as a figure of speech, towards yet another random direction. Rini was busy scratching her head, trying to find out what was the surprise going to be.

[Battle 4- Ready!]
Shisho's journey brought him to a long stretch of metal road. With nothing else to guide him, he decided to follow it until he came across something unusual: two black navis herding a group of bushes across a road. As he drew closer, he could see that the navis were actually paper-thin and walked with no sense of self. It was hard to describe but they were almost zombie-like in their actions. Neither the viruses nor their shepherds noticed Shisho's approach but continued to cross the road.

Why did the 1D2s cross the road? THE ANSWER LIES IN THE HEART OF BATTLE.

1D2A: 50 HP [Metal]
ShrubbyA: 50 HP [Metal]
ShrubbyB: 50 HP [Normal, Right]
ShrubbyC: 50 HP [Normal, Right]
1D2B: 50 HP [Normal, Right]

Terrain: 30% Normal ((Left)), 40% Metal ((Middle Road)), 30% Normal ((Right))

Shisho: 135 HP [Metal]

[Battle 4 - Begin!]
Shisho arrived to meet the digital version of shepherds chasing sheep. Just that they were not shepherds nor sheep. "Oh... They look scary," Rini said, to which Shisho nodded. "Yeah. I don't intend to be nice to them, either," Shisho replied, knowing viruses cannot get along with Navigators. "Alright Rini, send over that chip we got from the last fight. Also send over the bomb thing," Shisho said, eyeing the Shrubby(ies).

The single-dimensional, black navis creeped him out, but he figured that he would have no choice but to consider them as enemies. The fact that their movements were abnormal was just reinforcing Shisho's decision.

"Aye-aye, sah!" Rini said in a cheeky tone, slotting in the chips requested with comical dutifulness. Very soon, a bomb sailed its way towards the Shrubby group, it's source from a floating Navigator with peculiar ear extensions. Before him was a familiar-looking summoning portal, where, presumably, the bomb came from. As soon as the bomb landed and explosions happened, Shisho placed his hand into the portal, withdrawing a red hued shotgun. Placing it over his free arm, he aimed the barrel at yet another Shrubby, an eye squinted in focus before pulling the trigger.

There was a loud boom, and a fiery slug launched it's way towards the targetted virus. The very moment Shisho fired, he let go of his grip on the weapon, letting it drop into the magic circle before him. Shisho then backwards traced the magic circle once more, making it, and himself, disappear for a brief moment. When he reappeared, Shisho proceeded to once again sink his cables into the ground, readying himself for any impact that he might receive in the process.

Summary of actions:
1) FireBomb2 - 100 FIRE DMG, Burn(10), Blast1 - ShrubbyC - possible blast to ShrubbyB/1D2B
2) Heatshot- 40 FIRE DMG, Spread1 - ShrubbyA
3) Dodge
Shisho's bomb landed close enough to the Shrubby he was aiming for to annihilate two of the Shrubbies with a great deal of overkill (200) (200). However, it did send the third bushy virus into a state of panic as it began looking for cover. A Heatshot deleted it in an instant but as the group was arranged mostly in a perpendicular line to Shisho, the spread didn't hit anything else. By now the 1D2s had realized their mission was being compromised and turned to make their counter-attack. They both crunched down like springs and launched themselves through the air, attempting to land on on the navi.

Both of them landed with hard impacts right beside Shisho, but neither was actually successful enough to hit him with their BERRY FROPS.

1D2A: 50 HP [Metal]
ShrubbyA: DELETED
ShrubbyB: DELETED
ShrubbyC: DELETED
1D2B: 50 HP [Metal]

"Ahh! Shisho's in trouble!" Rini panicked, looking through the slowly growing number of chips she could choose from. "Um, um, um, there was something from the last fight on... uh... something... gourd. BITTER GOURD!" Rini exclaimed, a hand reaching out to grab at the 'gourd' chip, slotting it into her PET, along with the shotgun chip.

Shisho, on the other hand, was busy trying to come up with a feasible strategy to handle the pinch he was in. "This is bad; I'll get striked down in moments if I don't think this through," Shisho thought in a brief second, before sensing the Guard chip coming through the communication link. "... You're an amazing lifesaver, Rini!" Shisho thanked his operator out loud, loading the Guard to shield himself from one of the single-dimensional Navis surrounding him. Almost immediately, he swung his free arm at the other Navi, willing for a Magnetic terrain to hopefully stun the opponent.

Then turning to face the 1D2 to which his Guard was facing earlier, he summoned a tiny portal in his free palm, the shotgun appearing in a flash from it. As soon as the full form materialised before his palm, he willed for the portal to disappear, and grabbed hold onto the shotgun handle.

Shisho raised it at the target before him, letting the gun loose on an almost point blank range.

Summary of actions:
1) Guard1 - 60DMG Reflect, once - Towards 1D2B's direction
2) Conversion: Terra [Magnet] - Small area terrain, 1D2A's panel
2) Shotgun - 50DMG, Spread1 - 1D2B
Putting up a gourd(sic) to protect himself, Shisho had a magnetized panel appearify itself underneath one of the cutouts, causing it to become stuck to the ground. He then eliminated both easily with the Shotgun sent in shortly after.

1D2A: DELETED
ShrubbyA: DELETED
ShrubbyB: DELETED
ShrubbyC: DELETED
1D2B: DELETED

-- BATTLE 04, VICTORY!! --

-- REWARDS --

[RollingLog1] Battlechip, 400z
Shisho wiped imaginary sweat away from his brow, and continued forwards, with Rini cheering in tow.

[[Bring it on, Battle 5!]]
Shisho found a navi clad in a thin, black chestplate over a dark grey bodysuit. His emblem - a black swirl behind a sword with a red background - stuck out from the backs of his gloves and his chest. He wore a black steamlined helmet that covered his eyes with a red visor. A very tattered brown and crimson cloak that partially covered his chin and flapped about all around him even without the apparent presence of wind.

He was apparently having an argument with his operator out in the open. His loud shouting practically seemed to repel viruses from approaching, "WE NEED TO GET BETTER AT THIS. THIS IS LIKE THE SADDEST THING EVER. HOW CAN YOU EVEN CALL YOURSELF AN OPERATOR, YOU FAILURE? YOU FAIL. NO, YOU SUCK. NO IT'S NOT MY FAULT. IT'S YOU. YOU SHUT UP. NO YOU. NO YOU. WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE'S SOMEONE WATCHING ME? NO, SHUT UP I WOULD KNOW IF THERE WAS SOMEONE- OH."

Shisho had been spotted and the navi changed his tone from being whiny to putting on a brave front, "THIS ISN'T EVEN A MILESTONE BATTLE FOR ME. WHY DO I- FINE! WHOEVER YOU ARE, YOU'RE ABOUT TO GET YOUR STUPID BUTT HANDED TO YOUR MOM. WHY? BECAUSE I'M THE STRONGEST NETFIGHTER IN THE NETWORLD! DARKSPIRITZERO IS HERE!"

What.

DarkSpiritZero.EXE: 100 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Shisho.EXE: 135 HP

[Battle 5 - Begin!]
Shisho observed the spectacle, sweating a bit at the other Navi's behavior. Having an Operator with that behavior would really be bad. For a moment, Shisho muttered a sigh of relief that Rini was nowhere that level in terms of attitude.

"Shishoooo, he's loooud," Rini said, covering her ears. The Navigator smiled slightly, lowering the audio input of his surroundings while he's at it. He waited patiently for the other Navi to finish his heated argument, floating casually and politely as the dark-themed Navigator finally caught sight of Shisho.

"Saluta-" Shisho began politely, but was shot down by the unnecessary display of loudness. "You know where my mother is?" Shisho replied gently, his politeness even intimidating at one point. The floating Navigator gave a bow, two arms folded in front of him as he did so. "Do teach me on your ways, then, O Mighty One," he said respectfully to DarkSpiritZero.

"Please send me to where my mother is."

At that sentence, Shisho lowered his cables to the ground once more, then changed his communication channel to Rini. "Send over the two chips, Rini. It's on the screen," he said, to which Rini enthusiastically nodded. Tracing a huge circle before him, Shisho allowed it to materialise and form a protective guard, flashing for a brief moment before turning invisible.

A finger lifted, he pointed at his target, knowing what he had to do next.

A soft whisper, a gentle voice. It spoke with nothing but grace.

'an energetic child that needs to be put in place.'

'that applies to you as well, my child.'

The Navigator blinked. The panel beneath DarkSpiritZero was turning into lava, though he had willed for it to be magnetised. Was there something going on with his systems...?

Whichever the case, he didn't have the opportunity to give it another thought. The last thing he needed was to look hesitant in front of his potential opponent. A small portal appeared in front of Shisho, facing downwards. A palm-sized red ball ejected from the portal.

Shisho caught it, throwing and catching it for a moment before looking at DarkSpiritZero. The portal remained, observing the spectacle silently. "I don't want to hurt you, so all is well if you leave me alone," Shisho offered, his gaze sincere. "I never really did like going against one of my own kind."

Summary of actions:
1) Guard1 - 60DMG Reflect, once - Shisho
2) Conversion: Terra [Lava] - Small-area terrain, 1TCD - DarkSpiritZero's panel
[Turnsplice Action 3 - FireBomb1 Loaded]
"WHAT!? ARE YOU MOCKING ME?" the navi shouted, "I'LL SHOW YOU JUST WHO YOU'RE MESSING WITH! TRY MY ULTIMATE ATTACK! NEGATIVE CRUSH ZONE ENDER: ACTIVATE! STATUS: AWESOME! ACCURACY: POINT BLANK! POWER SETTING: BIGGEST!"

The navi raised his buster and charged the weapon, drawing in and collecting unidentified black streams from the air. During all of the navi's random shouting, Shisho had raised a Guard with ample time to prepare his next attack.

"CHARGE LEVEL: UP! FIRING: NOW! THIS WON'T BE A REPEAT OF LAST TIME!"

In a repeat of last time, DarkSpiritZero's 'Negative Crush Zone Ender' ripped through the air but rebounded off of the reflective shield and struck the navi right back in the chest.

"AUGHHHHH! WH- ah WHY DOES THA- ow THAT ALWAYS HAPPEN!?" the navi wailed, wincing in between words. Shisho attempted to add insult to injury by searing the floor below him but he was quick to gather his wits and shout, "DODGE!" before leaping away from the small panel change. Shisho readied a Firebomb and tried to reason with his reckless opponent but DarkSpiritZero was quick to reply, "YOU CAN'T FOOL ME! YOU JUST WANT ME TO STOP MOVING SO YOU CAN HIT ME WITH THAT BOMB! HOW STUPID DO YOU THINK I AM? YOU'VE FORCED ME TO USE MY ULTIMATE ULTIMATE WEAPON! MY REAPERBLADE WILL BE THE END FOR YOU! IT'S TIME FOR REAL SERIOUS GO TIME NOW!" He pumped his fist and struck a pose, "...SERIOUS."

DarkSpiritZero.EXE: 40 HP [-2 actions]

Terrain: 95% Normal, 5% Lava

Shisho.EXE: 135 HP [-2 actions]
Shisho sighed helplessly, slumping over in his position for a moment before straightening up. "Alright then," the floating Navigator said, eyeing on the opponent. Too pompous and probably needs help on his fighting style, he noted, wondering if he should offer some tips.

Maybe after he's no longer a threat.

Giving a look at the firebomb that he was holding, he deposited the firebomb back into the tiny portal that was still held open. Then the portal sealed itself shut, disappearing for a moment. Then it suddenly opened, it's direction changed towards where DarkSpiritZero was, flinging out the firebomb at high speeds towards it's target.

Shisho looked at the firebomb, wondering if it will hit...

[/Turnsplice]
3. FireBomb2 - 100DMG FIRE, 10Burn, Blast1 - DarkSpiritZero.EXE
"HNGHHHHHHHHH!" DarkSpiritZero groaned. He looked like he was trying to charge up his power but Shisho sensed no difference about him. He suddenly clutched his right arm, trying to restrain it, "I CAN'T CONTROL THE POWER OF MY REAPERBLADE! IT'S... IT'S TOO STRONG!"

Shisho couldn't care less about what was going on with him and hurled his bomb to end the fight. In a surprising turn of events, DarkSpiritZero dashed in under the bomb's arc in a flash and raked open a set of wounded streaks across Shisho's open side (40). DarkSpiritZero stood behind him raising his own hand, now clearly imbued with a Rageclaw, shouting, "NOW YOU'VE DONE IT! IT TASTED BLOOD! NOTHING CAN STOP IT NOW! NOW IT'S THE REALLY REAL SERIOUS FIGHT! THAT OTHER PART DOESN'T COUNT!"

DarkSpiritZero.EXE: 40 HP [Rageclaw: 5 uses]

Terrain: 95% Normal, 5% Lava

Shisho.EXE: 95 HP
Tch! Shisho visibly flinched from the strike. I have to get out of range, fast-- I won't stand a chance against him in melee! the Navi thought, mind racing. "Freeze right there!" Shisho called, swinging an arm at the too-close-for-comfort opponent, willing for magnetised powers to stun DarkSpiritZero. With a flurry, Shisho detached himself, speeding out of his range as fast as he could bring himself to float.

Taking a few hurried breaths to calm himself down, Rini then gave a let response through the communication link with an 'Ah!' and the rageslotting of many chips at once. "U-uh, I'm fine, Rini, really! Don't jam the slot up okay?" Shisho reassured her (and himself), choosing an unused chip from the mass inflow of downloaded data.

Shisho traced a magic circle between himself and DarkSpiritZero, the tracing in a red hue rather than his normal light blue. "Come forth!" Shisho called out, finishing his conjuration spell and let loose a magical fireball zooming towards his opponent's way.

Summary of actions:
1) Conversion: Terra [Magnet] - Small-area terrain - DarkSpiritZero.EXE's panel
2) Tactical movement: Out of melee range
3) Heatshot - 40DMG Fire, Spread1 - DarkSpiritZero.EXE
"THIS IS IT! NICE KNOWING YA!" DarkSpiritZero taunted with another sweep of his razor fingers. Shisho created a magnetic square beneath the navi to stall him, but the panel only threw off his aim, "WHOOP! ALRIGHT NOW I'M ANGRY! YOU WON'T ESCAPE THIS TIME!"

Shisho escaped the second attack by stepping back and countering with a Heatshot. However, the swift movements of her opponent made it hard to hit him.

"ARRGHHHH HOW IS THIS HAPPENING? I MISSED TWICE IN A ROW? WHAT IS THAT? I SHOULD HAVE A ACCURACY! A! A IS THE BEST! AAAAAAAAAAAAAYE!" DarkSpiritZero groaned and complained, "WAIT! JORDAN QUICKSILVER! SEND ME A GUARD! I HAVE A PLAN TO WIN THIS FIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL!"

A familiar yellow shield materialized in his free hand as the navi seemed to smirk a psychotic and hideous grin.

DarkSpiritZero.EXE: 40 HP [Rageclaw: 3 uses] [Guard]

Terrain: 90% Normal, 5% Lava, 5% Magnet

Shisho.EXE: 95 HP