Druidman: Steamblower

"Er..." Druidman stammered. "Netbattle, dude?" he shurgged.

"Well..." Steve said, equally puzzled. "Maybe they're up to something. Let's keep the pace with some elemental bambozzle!" he said, sliding in some chips.

Druidman took out his scimitar, which was still smoking slightly from his last attack, and stuck the tip into the ground. Pouring fire magic back into the resilient blade, then focusing it outwards into the ground, resulted in a triple collum of fire bursting upwards.

Yanking the blade out of the ground, Druidman shifted gears as well as magics, and, twirling the blade around deftly, started to create a cascade of bubbly magic. With two jabs, two streams of bubbles flowed forwards, into the heart of the cleaner's ranks.

With one final movement, Druidman charged his blade with his favorite and most attuned magic: that of the forest. Bending the blade into a familiar shape, Druidman hurled the sword forwards.

Raising his left forearm, a growth of sturdy wood expanded from his gauntlet.

1.)Untapped Potential: Fireline1 Battlechip to ColorCleanerRed/Green/Blue. (85Fire/85Fire(x2?)/85Fire)
2.)Bubbleshot Battlechip to ColorCleanerGreen. (50Aqua, splash to Blue)
3.)Bubbleshot Battlechip to ColorCleanerBlue. (50Aqua, splash to Purple)
4.)Boomerang1 Battlechip to ColorCleanerPurple/Orange/Blue. (70Wood/70Wood/70Wood)
5.)Guard1 Battlechip to Self.
Red was duly smoked, and first to fall victim, Green and Blue summoned Windboxes that blew the rest of the flames away. They were damaged in the process though, the Windboxes I mean.
Green then got a faceful of water, and so did Blue.
Purple and Orange then got whacked around by a Boomerang, having Orange be the second to fall victim.
"I told you this was a bad idea," Purple groaned as he threw a minibomb at Druidman, only to have his own attack reflected back at him. He quickly threw his broom in the way, making the shockwave veer off course. The Color Cleaner wiped his forehead with relief.
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDD!!!! ORAAAAAAAANGGGGGEEEEE!!!!" The blue one moaned in mourning. "Oh no! Red and Orange are down! Time for some action in the name of justice!" Blue proclaimed as her threw a Boomerang at Druidman, dealing some damage.
"It is highly probable that some, to quote pop culture, 'epic win' is needed in this situation," Green stated monotonously as he shot a Cannon attack at Druidman.
Well now, they do seem to be attacking.

ColorCleanerRed: DELETED
ColorCleanerGreen: 100 HP
ColorCleanerBlue: 100 HP
ColorCleanerOrange: DELETED
ColorCleanerPurple: 20 HP

WindboxA: 15 HP (0/3)
WindboxB: 15 HP (0/3)

Terrain: 100% Normal and EXTREMELY CLEAN

Druidman.exe: 130 HP
"Well, I kinda got too into it, man." Druidman replied sheepishly. "I hadn't intended to EJO you dudes. I just assumed you were using Undershirts, man." he looked uncomfortable. "Friendly Netbattles shouldn't end in EJO, you know. That just isn't groovy."

"Yeah, my fault." Steve added in. "I got winning into my head and sort of lost myself in the moment." shuffling some chips around, and slotting a few in, he added, "Well, regardless, this fight isn't over. Let's just ease up a bit, this time."

Druidman gripped his scimitar, and channeled a quick, basic, fire spell into it's edge. He knew that until the twin Windboxes were disabled, his short range and throw weapons would be next to worthless. Jabbing forwards, a spiral of heat and embers throttled at the obstacles.

Putting the blade at his side, Druidman started a serene chant, calling on the ninth elemental house to aid him. His eyes began to glow a serene, light pink, and instantly, tiny vines and tubers grew up from the ground, wrapping around his arm. Simultaneously, these roots and vines sprouted around one of the cleaner rangers. Reaching upwards towards his unguarded legs. "SANCTIFIED RECOVERY FORCE!!!" Druidman roared as he gave a mighty tug at his end of the connection, starting the trandfer of life energy.

The vines, now falling away, freed Druidman's hand so he could grab his scimitar once more. The blade was wreathed in flames as he rushed forwards, and, with a leaping spin, threw a vicous slash at one of the colored creteins. Landing deftly between the Blue and Green, He reached into his belt pouch, and produced something which looked like a clump of magnets. "Here, catch!" he said merrily, as he flipped it lightly into the air, arced towards the Green Cleaner.

At that point, Druidman hauled butt away, a huge grin plastered on his face.

1.) Heatshot Battlechip to WindboxA. (40Fire, splash to WindboxB.)
2.) Sanctified Recovery Force to ColorCleanerGreen. (60Wood, Druidman heals for damage dealt.)
3.) Untapped Potential: Firesword Battlechip to ColorCleanerBlue. (90Fire)
4.) Magbomb1 Battlechip to ColorCleanerGreen. (30Elec, Stun)
5.) Reserved for Dodging.
Druidman blows through the Windboxes, deleting them easily.
He then uses some Giga Drain power to deal some damage to Green and heal himself. The Broomnavi barfs in despair after his life force was sucked from him.
The Elemental Master isn't done yet, as he rushes toward ColorCleanerBlue, scimitar raised and charged with energy. The HeelNavi strengthens his own weapon, coming up to counter the blow, successfully blocking it.
"RAH!" Blue yelled, thrusting his broom at Druidman as he tossed a pile of magnets at the confused Green, who was instantly stunned. The wood navi, however, leapt out of the way of the broom, irritating Blue a bit more.
"I'll get you yet! Right guys?" Blue roared, before asking for confirmation from his companions, to find out that... they weren't there!
"Guys? That's strange..." Blue mused, scratching his head. "Wonder where they could've gone?"
Looks like it's just you and him, what to do?

ColorCleanerRed: DELETED
ColorCleanerGreen: 10 HP (RAN AWAY)
ColorCleanerBlue: 100 HP
ColorCleanerOrange: DELETED
ColorCleanerPurple: 20 HP (RAN AWAY)

WindboxA: DELETED
WindboxB: DELETED

Terrain: 100% Normal and EXTREMELY CLEAN

Druidman.exe: 190 HP [Firesword]
"You've lost, dude." Druidman said, putting his weapon away. "All your buddies have left. It's pretty clear that I've won this Netbattle, man."

Druidman stepped forward, hand outstretched. "Good match."

1-5.)Talk/AutoDodge.
"Guess so," Blue admitted, scratching the back of his head while shaking Druidman's hand. "Loads of stuff out there, be safe man," the ColorCleaner cautioned, leaving as well, some rewards left behind too.

-VICTORY-
Get: 5000z
Druidman accepted his winnings. "Later." He said with a friendly wave to the remaining Cleaner as he walked back in the direction he was previously heading. When he was done, he might have to tidy up his treehouse a bit...

((Battle... 14, I think.))
Suddenly, a voice booms out from nowhere.
Tell me, Navi... Which is more important, Power or Strategy?
I think it's talking to Druidman. Probably a good bet, considering he's the only one around.
Druidman stopped, curious.

"I think I'm seeing things again, dude." he said, puzzled.

"No, I heard it too." Steve said. "I'm not sure what it is, though. Maybe someone hiding, invisible?"

"What should I do, man?" the natural Navi replied.

"Well..." Steve responded, pondering the situation, "I guess answer his question. I doubt that there's any harm in that." he concluded nonchalantly. Silently, though, he thumbed through his Battlechip binder.

"Hmm, well..." Druidman began. "Neither. That is to say, power is a strategy in it's own right, and a strategy equals power in a situation. The two are interconnected, dude. To say that one is superior to the other is a mockery of both of their own natures, man." he answered, shrugging slightly.
As Druidman makes his statement, lightning begins to strike the ground all around him.
FOOL! I gave you two options, to answer my question. You have not only created a third option, but merely made it a conglomeration of the two! SO BE IT. Your fate will be as indecisive as yourself!
As the voice echoes around the area, a massive bolt strikes the ground and stays, its lightning forming into what could only be presumed to be Druidman's next opponent. But as the lightning swirls, it becomes obvious that this mass isn't going to take a set form. Looks like you're going to be tearing apart some lightning, then.
Now, prove to me that you can overcome your own answer. Power, and strategy. You say they are equally important, so fight without both!
As the voice speaks, Druidman feels several of his systems lock down! Just how much power does this voice have, anyways?

????: 300 HP

Druidman: 190 HP <Sigs Locked!><-2 Actions!><All battlechips of Power over 50 locked!>

-RESTRICTIONS! BATTLE 14! FIGHT!-
Druidman stumbled, having been smote down by the power of the... whatever.

"Dude! Who's the fool, the one confined by his own narrow system, or the one who is free above such petty classifications? I'll beat you in spite of this, man!" he said through gritted teeth. "Steve, I'll need some chips, man!"

Steve was frantically flipping to the back of his binder, where the weaker attack power chips were kept. "Well, I guess this will be just like back in the day, then!" he said, picking out a chip and slotting it in, while still thumbing through for another.

As Druidman drew his scimitar, it was wreathed in flames, but it was clear that this blaze was only a fraction of what it could have been originally. Taking a clumsy run towards the mass of whatever, Druidman suddenly dug his boot into the ground, halting his advance, but allowing the fire to continue onwards towards the mass.

"I wonder..." Steve began. "This chips is way more powerful than it's power rating... I bet it would still work." he said, smiling somewhat evilly as he slid the chip in.

Druidman smirked as well, and reached inside of his belt pouch, and pulled a pale blue glowing sphere. "Munch on this, man!" he hollered as he hurled the bomb into the center of the swirling blob.

At this, Druidman used the last chip sent to him. Thick, strong oaken wood spread outwards from his gauntlet, giving him some protection.

1.)Untapped Potential: Fireburn1 Battlechip to ????. (65Fire)
2.)Energybomb Battlechip to ????. (40Normx3)
3.)Guard1 Battlechip to Self.
Druidman's strategy seemed like it would work... at first. The fiery energy of the first battlechip worked perfectly, until he tried to power it up using the Untapped Potential ability. As soon as his own power began to assist the battlechip, and the damage of the chip rose, the godly voice boomed out once more.
Nice attempt, navi... Druidman let loose the fiery blast... ...but attempts to find ways around my damage limit are futile! Proving his point, a torrent of water came from above, dousing the flames. The energybomb flew towards the virus, and the lightninglike energy mass absorbed it. As the first round of explosions went off within the entity, the HP count began to drop. But before the second blast came, a small group of leaves surrounded the bomb. And as the second blast came, the Leafshield absorbed it and healed the HP of the virus. The third blast was undeterred, however, and depleted the virus' HP. Three bolts of retaliatory lightning then shot out of the virus, one of which reflecting off the guard back into the enemy (10), but the other two striking Druidman. (10)(10)
Do you now see the error of your ways? You do not attempt to defy my will! It is useless!

????: 250 HP

Druidman: 170 HP <Sigs Locked!><-2 Actions!><All battlechips of Power over 50 locked!>
Druidman grunted as he was pelted by the return fire. He grasped his shoulder for a moment, but was quickly back and ready.

"The only thing that's useless..." he huffed for a moment, "Is having some punk overconfidence, dude." he added bluntly.

"Yeah, this upstart may be powerful, but what he's saying doesn't sound any different than the hundreds of speeches throughout history." Steve added. "Don't let this guy mess with your head, Druidman!" he slided a few chips into his PET.

Druidman gripped his scimitar, and held it aloft, muttering an ancient spell over the elements. Condensation slowly bubbled into existence along it's edge, which, with a quick twirl and a jab, created a cascade of bubbles swirling around towards the mass.

Druidman's hand flew down to his belt, and quickly fished for what he was looking for. Closing his eyes to gather his power, he smirked and yelled, "Suck on this, man!" as he arced the small clump of magnetic explosive.

With that, Druidman threw up his bejeweled gauntlet once again, a solid wooden shield ready to defend him once more.

1.)Bubbleshot battlechip to ????. (50Aqua)
2.)Untapped Potential:Magbomb1 battlechip to ????. (40Elec, Blast2, Stun1)
3.)Guard1 battlechip to Self.
Overconfidence? I have no overconfidence! I am a GOD!
Whoo. Seems like SOMEONE has a superiority complex. But complex or not, Druidman still had to take out this guy's minion. The Bubbler struck true, foaming over the enemy and dealing severe damage to the small HP count, but as the electric Magbomb hit, the enemy merely absorbed the attack, recovering HP and getting faster! Soon enough, the enemy seemed to inflate with internal energy, before releasing several larger lightning bolts at Druidman, two of which combined to strike the guard, reflecting back at the enemy (20). But even so, a strangely magbomb-esque blast made it through, and though Druidman dodged out of the way of the main attack, a wave of energy (blast radius?!) emanated from where the attack hit, dealing less damage than the original hit, but a large amount nonetheless (20). Thankfully, the stun didn't seem to have carried over. Druidman would barely be able to move!

????: 180 HP

Druidman: 150 HP <Sigs Locked!><-2 Actions!><All battlechips of Power over 50 locked!>
"Okay, now I'm starting to get a little angry, dude..." Druidman muttered. "And this guy's a whackjob, to boot."

"Alright, Druidman, Let's try and get this over with." Steve said through gritted teeth. "I'm almost out of usable chips, but we'll just have to give it our all."

Druidman nodded, and decided to put all of his eggs in one basket, and started to layer his incantations into one melodious string of words. A soft hiss issued from his weapon as small puffs of steam roiled upwards into the cool air, as both fire and water were being channeled into it simultaneously. With a spinning twist, Druidman scraped the blade along the ground as he flung his magics at the swirling mass...

1.)Untapped Potential: Heatshot battlechip to ????. (50Fire)
2.)Bubbleshot battlechip to ????. (50Aqua)
3.)Heatshot battlechip to ????. (40Fire)
As the attacks neared the virus, another swarm of leaves appeared around the lightning. It was all for naught, however, as a Heatshot tore them apart, dealing severe damage to it. Open to blasts, the god was silent for a moment as his creation was pummeled by blast after blast from Druidman.
Inditerminate curses flew from the sky as the orb began to flicker and fail, parts of it disappearing completely.
Er... hold on! Time out! That's, er... an illegal move?
The voice had lost its booming quality, and almost sounded scared now.

????: 40 HP

Druidman: 150 HP <Sigs Locked!><-2 Actions!><All battlechips of Power over 50 locked!>
Druidman smirked. "No wonder you had to lock my magic down, dude. You're totally a pansy." He shook his head.

Steve slotted in a chip.

Druidman put his scimitar away and brought his gauntlet up, the leaves adorning it had become strangely rigid. "Tell me, pansy... Which is more important, cowardice, or deception?"

And with that, he flung his gauntlet downwards, the RageClaw whistled through the air...

1.)Rageclaw Battlechip to ????. (40Norm)
2.)Dodge.
3.)Dodge.
The rageclaw disintegrates the enemy into nothingness, prompting a figure to descend from the sky on an, admittedly rather cool looking, set of boots with rocket thrusters. He was swearing under his breath, made quite louder by the megaphone in his hand.
No, no, no, no, NO! This was NOT supposed to happen! Gods damn it, I try to pick a hippie navi to delete, and I get someone who could actually FIGHT! Just my luck! Aww, and now my beautiful Thunder creation is all torn to shreds... It was a Heelnavi, wearing a multipocketed coat. Seeing Druidman right in front of him seemed to throw him off kilter, though, and he lost control of his flight, crashing headfirst into the ground not a few yards away from the rapidly shrinking thunder enemy. Pushing himself up, he glared at Druidman. You just couldn't give me a straight answer, could you? Now look what you've done! I try to hold your power back so you wouldn't destroy my creation, but it's all for naught, now! The navi snapped his fingers, and the slowed processing effect that had been tying up Druidman's systems suddenly lifted. I should leave you with that little bug keeping your high power chips in check... but I won't. If you die now, who's to say I won't be the one to kill you, later? Sleep with one eye open, Druid-freak! RocketAirShoes! Pulling a battlechip out of a pocket, the navi tossed it at his boots, reigniting them. Hurriedly grabbing the handful of data that was left of the enemy, the strange navi took off, dropping some chip and zenny data as he left.

????: RESCUED?

Druidman: 150 HP

-Victory!-
Prizes: Marublaster1, AmatsuHaretsu2, 2500z
Druidman sighed as he gathered up what the strange guy had dropped. He stretched, thankful he was back up to full capacity again. "Well, dude, what now?" He asked his Operator.

Steve however, was doing some quick calculations on a piece of scratch paper. Rubbing the stubble on his chin, he snapped his fingers. "Okay. I'm gonna run down to store real quick. I think I can afford some nice stuff for you. I'm a little short for a major overhaul, but I think this should help now more than later." Steve said, cursing being only a few hundred short for some serious upgrades. "In the meantime..." Steve started as he slipped in a flimsy subchip. "That aughta hold you over till I get back. Try to stay out of trouble until then, okay?" he finished.

"No problem, dude." he said as he plopped down and healed in the soothing energies of the chip loaded in.

((Subchip EnergyPack used. Unopped.))
"Okay, Druidman, I'm back." came Steve's voice as he plopped back into his chair. "Miss me?"

"You know it, man." Druidman said somewhat dryly. "So, what'd you get?"

"I've unlocked an Ice spell for you. Should be helpful against Fire types." Steve said nonchalantly.

"Groovy. Well, I guess I'm back on call." he said as he climbed up and started exploring again.

((Battle 15, SP Chance))