Druidman: Steamblower

"Hey! Rocks! That way must be closer to the shore, man!" Druidman said, pointing towards his left.

"I don't know, Druidman... That water looks kind of choppy." Steve said hesitantly.

"Of course it does! Water gets choppier the shallower it gets, and it get shallower the closer to the shore you get, dude." he replied matter-of-factly.

"Whatever." Steve said, still not sounding too sure of himself.

((Left))
Druidman rows through the craggy rocks, suffering some damage by crashing into things. (10) He then sees some bobacious babes singing wonderfully. On closer inspection, they seem to have the form of topless mermaids. SCORE!
Oh wandering navi,
Won't you come with us?
And sing all your worries away?

Won't you come with us?
And be one with the sea?

Suddenly, the boat is capsized and Druidman finds himself in... waist-deep water? The mermaids are closing in. Guess it's not so hot and fun after all.

Singing MermaidA: 150 HP
Singing MermaidB: 150 HP
Singing MermaidC: 150 HP
Singing MermaidD: 150 HP
Singing MermaidE: 150 HP

Terrain: 100% Sea

Druidman.exe: 240 HP

-WILD GREEK ODYSSEY MONSTER APPEARED-
-GO DRUIDMAN!-
-WHAT WILL DRUIDMAN DO?-
-Fight, Bag, Run, Pokemon (wtf?)-

((Rest is yours PA))
"What the?!" Steve said as Druidman capsized and stood up, sputtering. "Mermaids?"

"Dude." Druidman said, dumbstruck. "SINGING MERMAIDS." he said, pointing. "I know just how to deal with you." with this, he pulled out his scimitar, and promptly began smacking the crystals on his gauntlet on it, causing a strange reverberation off of the water. The strikes started to form a melancholy tune. Suddenly, Druidman's rough and untuned voice came up above the notes.

Oh, weird naked chicks,
Who sing sorta off-key.
Are you singing for kicks?
Or some strange, uh... haberdashery?

I'm just a simple dude.
I'm makin' this up as I go along.
So, please, back off with your attitude,
While I'm singing this dumb song.

I should have seen you a mile away,
I mean, a boat and a sea? How cliche.
I'll admit, you'd make normal men sway,
What with your fully exposed teat-tays.

But really, if you think for a second,
You'd come to realize that won't flow.
Sexuality is no weapon,
Love's about peace, not war, don't you know?

Ladies, I'm a druid, you see,
So let's battle without a hitch,
Nature, whether land or sea,
I'm already one with, bitch!

Stunned silence fell over the water as Steve looked at his Navi, who was now pulling his scimitar into a fighting position. Druidman now addressed his flabbergasted operator. "I'm gonna need every Elec chip we've got, dude." he said grimly.

"What? No!" Steve said, snapping out of his awe. "You'll get shocked too, standing in that water!"

Druidman just shrugged. "You think I can't take a little shock or two? I'm wood, dude!" he said matter of factly.

"Well, okay. Just be careful, alright?" Steve said, slotting in four chips.

Druidman pointed his scimitar at either end of the flanking mermaids. Muttering a power word, and careful to keep his arms raised high, he started crahgeing the blade with an enourmous amount of electricty. Twin balls of thunder and light formed, spiraling up and down the edge. With a quick jab, the two orbs lazily drifted towards the orbs of the naked ladies.

Gingerly grabbing his sword with damp fingers, Druidman focused his own natural energy into the edge, forming his trusty boomerang. Knowing that standing in the sea wouldn't help his throwing much, he just flung it towards the center of the line, and hoped for the best. Likewise, he reached into his slightly soggy belt pouch and pulled a magnetic bomb out, and likewise hurled it away from himself.

Druidman then brased himself for what was sure to be a jolt, not only from his attacks, but any chorus from the mermaids as well.

1.)Thunder1 Battlechip to Singing MermaidA. (40Elecx4 Homing)
2.)Thunder1 Battlechip to Singing MermaidE. (40Elecx4, Homing)
3.)Boomerang1 Battlechip to Singing MermaidB/C/D. (70Wood/70Wood/70Wood)
4.)[i]Untapped[ Potential[/i]: Magbomb1 Battlechip to Singing MermaidC. (45Elecx4, Blast may hit B and D, I think. However Blast2 works.)
5.)Reserved for Dodging.
(Right, sorry.)

Guess what? Stuff happens. A Thunder misses, but begins to come around for a second swing. The magbomb1 misses but a single enemy, the others being entranced by Druidman's... eh... "song" and now there are two enemies. However, as he prepares for a second run, the unstunned Mermaid charges, missing him. Then, they begin to sing not words, but just notes. Suddenly, Druidman can hardly resist focusing on the wordless song, and the mermaids' beauty.

Singing MermaidA: DELETED
Singing MermaidB: 150 HP <Stun><Singing>
Singing MermaidC: DELETED
Singing MermaidD: DELETED
Singing MermaidE: 150 HP <Thunder Homing in><Singing>

Druidman.exe: 240 HP <Siren's song! Must use two actions to resist its pull!>
The gentle, soothing melody filled Druidman's ears as well as his soul. Gazing longingly at the twin mermaid, Druidman suddenly felt very sad that he had just killed the other three.. they all could have gotten along so nicely... he had such a temper...

"..."

Druidman heard nothing but the song now, it wrapped him up like a warm, soft blanket.

"D..id..n."

Suddenly, he thought he heard something in the back of his mind... he wished it would go away, it was ruining the song...

"Druid..an!"

Wait, was that?

"DRUIDMAN!!!" Steve screamed into his PET mic, finally snapping his Navi's daze momentarily.

"Whoa, dude! What do you want? Leave me alone." Druidman huffed, and he started to trudge towards the mermaids.

"Druidman, come ON!" Steve said worriedly. Throwing caution as well as privacy to the winds, he took a wild stab in the dark, "What would Divinity say?"

Druidman stopped. Sure, Divinity was nice, but... Druidman and Divinity had kissed, but the next time he had seen her... Druidman knew deep down that the two of them were not meant to be, but even so, what would she say to him like this...

Drawing from the music around him, Druidman took up the second verse of his song. This time, however, it was still clear that the mermaids held some sway over him still, his lyrics seemed fixated on their figures...

"Oh you think you can distract me,
What with your naked, supple, breasts.
Well, I'll say this to ye,
I feel nothing in my pants, nor my chest.

My strategy went better than I planned,
Rock and Roll's pretty simple.
But what I can't understand,
Is if its warm, what's with your nipples?

Really, girls, when I departed from that moor,
I was hoping to get some action,
Just not from some common whore.
But hey, I'm all for this distraction.

A funny thing, though, you see,
I also know your mom.
I took her to my house in a tree
THEN WE TOTALLY GOT IT ON!

Wow, this song's gotten quite off topic,
And it shows I have little class,
So I'll keep my opinions in my pocket,
And just go kick your ass!

Steve held his face in his hands. Those lyrics had been less than tactful, he was pretty sure his Navi just said that he banged the mermaids mom... "Oh good lord, where does he learn this stuff?" he said to himself, but deep down he knew, and deep down, he was roaring with laughter.

Druidman ominous humming cut through the mermaid's song like a knife in a fresh loaf of bread. Clouds gathered up from around him, and a seastorm began to brew, stirring up waves and waking the water violent. With a snap of his fingers, and a point in the direction of the mermaids, "DRIVING STORM FORCE!!!" bellowed across the waves, and lightning flung downwards from the heavens, and Druidman hefted two long sharp pieces of driftwood that happened to be floating by, and hucked them at the twin beauties as well.

"That should do most of the trick, dude... Time for a quick boost, man!" he said, and as he did, seaweed swirled from the bottom of the murky seafloor, quickly snaking out towards one of the twisted sisters. inching to wrap around he form... Druidman pulled the other end of the mass, and promptly channeled his powers through it, "SANCTIFIED RECOVERY FORCE!" he yells, hoping to siphon the last of her life force and add it to his own.

1.)OMGPLOT/GETAWAY.
2.)MOAR GET WAYS/SINGS.
3.)Untapped Potential: Driving Storm Force to MermaidB/E. (35Elecx4, 25Wood/35Elecx4, 25Wood)
4.)Sanctified Recovery Force to Mermaid B. (60Wood, Druidman heals for damage dealt.)
5.)Reserved for Dodging.
(Er, right, sorry. Again. Know what? I'm officially subscribing to any threads I modlock from now on.)

D-D-D-DEATH.

DX

Singing MermaidA: DELETED
Singing MermaidB: DELETED
Singing MermaidC: DELETED
Singing MermaidD: DELETED
Singing MermaidE: DELETED

Druidman.exe: 250 HP

-Victory!-
Prize: 1500z
The magical musical Druidman sloshed out of the banks, and started a squishing march further, drying himself off.

((Battle 11))
As Druidman presses onwards, a large group of volcanic viruses seem to be surrounding a large open flame. As they notice him, they whirl around, roaring as insects come out of the data around him, and the large stove erupts into a buncha other smaller stoves!

OldstovA 50HP
OldstovB 50HP
OldstovC 50HP
MysteryData 60HP
OldstovD 50HP
OldstovE 50HP
VolgearA 80HP
VolgearB 80HP
VolgearC 80HP
VolgearD 80HP
MagtectA 70HP
MagtectB 70HP

Druidman 250HP

Terrain 50% Metal (Centered around Druidman), 50% normal

BATTLEROUTINE...SET>>>EXECUTE
Druidman yawned. He had sort of spaced out looking at the simple viruses. After the trials of the lake, some viruses didn't really register as a threat.

"Druidman, you're standing on metal." Steve said quickly. "That could be bad."

Looking down, Druidman realized that he WAS in a slight predicament. The floor would surely not help in a battle against these sorts of viruses. "Dude, I'll need some chips!" he cried as he broke into a loping run, onto the clear terrain ahead of him.

Steve slotted in a mess of chips to aid his Navi.

Skidding to a halt, Druidman drew his scimtar. "Hey, dudes, take THIS!" he yelled, slamming the tip of the blade into the ground, and focusing fire magics into the tempered steel, causing pillars of flame to burst from the ground, licking towards several viruses.

Yanking the sword free, Druidman focused the light aura of water into the edge of his blade. Waving the blade around in circles, the water droplets formed into bubbles, which, with a casual flick, burst into a stream towards some of the stove viruses.

Channeling a bit of his own magic into the blade, Druidman bent his weapon into the familiar shape of the boomerang. With a grunt, he spun the blade around his person, sending it twirling about towards the rank of virii.

Reaching his hand upward, the sword appeared, back in it's original shape, in his hand. Only now it was wreathed in a miniature inferno. Gritting his teeth, Druidman charged into the fray, swinging wildly, yet expertly, sending flames scattering about the area randomly.

1.)Get off of Metal Panels.
2.)Flameline1 Battlechip to VolgearD/MagtectA/MagtectB. (70Fire/70Fire/70Fire)
3.)Bubbler Battlechip to OldstoveD. (50Aqua, splash to OldstoveE.)
4.)Untapped Potential: Boomerang1 Battlechip to OldstoveA/B/C. (75Wood/75Wood/75Wood)
5.)Firesword Battlechip to VolgearA/B/C. (80Fire/80Fire/80Fire)
Druidman glides off the metal and sends a stream of fire toward some of the viruses, deleting some, weakening another. He then blasts down some Oldstoves with some water and a flying wooden projectile. Afterwards, he activates a sword of his opposing element and chops down two of his intended targets. The remaining forces send some fire Druidman's way, hitting him.

OldstovA DELETED
OldstovB DELETED
OldstovC DELETED
MysteryData 60HP
OldstovD DELETED
OldstovE DELETED
VolgearA DELETED
VolgearB DELETED
VolgearC 80HP
VolgearD 10HP
MagtectA DELETED
MagtectB DELETED

Druidman 170HP

Terrain 50% Metal, 50% normal
Druidman quickly hefted his firey blade again, and, with a quick and sweeping motion, took a swift jab at the wounded virus.

Dismissing the effects of the spell and stowing away his scimitar, Druidman dilivered a calm, serene chant, that vaugely reminded him of his home... page. Small tendrils and tubers began to sprout around him and the healthy volgear, and, reaching downwards, he yanked at the ends, just as the other ends viciously lashed towards the virus. The words "SANCTIFIED RECOVERY FORCE!!!" Echoed across the land as he charged the root vines with powerful life magics.

1.)Untapped Potential: Firesword Battlechip to VolgearD. (95Fire)
2.)Sanctified Recovery Force to VolgearC. (60Woodx2, Druidman heals for damage dealt.)
3.)Reserved for Dodging.
4.)Reserved for Dodging.
5.)Reserved for Dodging.
((It says your sig attack only does 60. Not 60, two times. So...))
Druidman destroys the first virus, discards his sword, then Giga Drains the next one, but it's still alive. It attacks, but misses as Druidman nimbly dodges out of the way.

OldstovA DELETED
OldstovB DELETED
OldstovC DELETED
MysteryData 60HP
OldstovD DELETED
OldstovE DELETED
VolgearA DELETED
VolgearB DELETED
VolgearC 20HP
VolgearD DELETED
MagtectA DELETED
MagtectB DELETED

Druidman 230HP

((Head/desk. Thought Volgear was Elec, for some reason.))

"Whoops, man." Druidman commented. "Didn't put enough umph into it."

"No worries, Druidman." Steve commented as he slotted in a chip. "Just finish it now."

Druidman drew his scimitar, and focused a basic fire spell into it. As the fire rose up and sank down the edge of the blade, Druidman took a jutting stab forwards, sending the fire in the form of a ball at the Volgear.

"And now, dude, DRUIDDANCE!" Druidman yelled before starting a perfect moonwalk, followed by a rapid display of break dancing.

"What the?" Steve said, stifling a laugh.

1.)Untapped Potential: Heatshot Battlechip to VolgearC. (50Fire)
2.-5.) Druidman Deftly Dances, Dodging Diligently.
The Volgear A'SPLODES and dies. The Mystery data opens to reveal...
Chip Data.

OldstovA DELETED
OldstovB DELETED
OldstovC DELETED
MysteryData GET
OldstovD DELETED
OldstovE DELETED
VolgearA DELETED
VolgearB DELETED
VolgearC DELETED
VolgearD DELETED
MagtectA DELETED
MagtectB DELETED

Druidman 230HP

-VICTORY-
Get: 1100z
Mystery Data Reward: Flameline1
((Yeys! Back in bid-nuss.))

Druidman scoops up the many rewards of goodness, then walks further along into the deep, dark, net...

((Battle, what, 12?))
((GRAH! SUCKY IDEAS GO!))

Druidman wanders across... a really... dirty... area...
But lo and behold, some navis knock him off his feet with their pushbrooms as they magically clean up the place. Each broom seems to be a different color. The navis using the brooms look up and see Druidman.
"Oh! Hey! You there? Want a recreational battle?" a BroomNavi with a red broomstick called.
Druidman picked himself off of the ground, and somewhat gingerly held his lower back. Glaring somewhat angrily towards the group of Navi's, he grunted, "Hey, man, watch where you're going with those things. You could put someone's eye out, dude." he huffed. "But, if you want a friendly NetBattle, who am I to say no?" he said, crackling his knuckles, and pulling his gauntlet and scimitar into position.
"Ha ha! Then prepare to face the might of the 'Color Cleaner Squad!'" the red Broomnavi proclaimed, raising his pushbroom in a combat position.
"Let's have some fun," the green one commented monotonously, taking up a battle stance.
"You can make the first move," a blue one proposed.
"It's only fair," the orange one shrugged.
"This... sucks..." the purple one groaned, following his companions' lead.

ColorCleanerRed: 150 HP
ColorCleanerGreen: 150 HP
ColorCleanerBlue: 150 HP
ColorCleanerOrange: 150 HP
ColorCleanerPurple: 150 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal and EXTREMELY CLEAN

Druidman.exe: 230 HP

-READY?-
-BATTLE 12-
-ENGAGE!-
((HOMG, ACTUALLY POSTING))

"Okay, color dudes! Let's have some fun!" Druidman smiles as he adjusts his stance.

"Okay, Druidman, what sort of chips will you..." Steve began.

"Hold on, man." Druidman interrupted, "I'm not quite sure what these dude's deal is, so let me try to see how they operate, first." he said cooly.

"You're going with strategy over brute force?" Steve asked increduosly. "What's gotten into you?"

"Brute force is a strategy..." Druidman whined before going into one of his chants. "Let's match the colors!" he said, as winds began to blow somewhat violently around him. "RAZOR TORNADO FORCE!"

The result was instantanous. Razor thin blades of leaves swirls upwards into the roaring tornado fast approaching, lazily drifting towards the Purple cleaner. Druidman, noted that there wasn't any debris being scattered by the cloud, the ground was too clean.

"I like things messy!" Druidman pouted. "I don't know when the last time I defragged my treehouse was!" he said. "Let's mess this place UP! ENCROACHING EARTH FORCE!" as he slammed his foot downwards, sending a deep crack into the ground, this crack reverberated outwards, widening it maw as it zigzaged across the landscape towards the oraange range... cleaner.

Drawing his scimitar, and whispering a third chant, Druidman breaks out into a full out run towards the lead cleaner. As he moves, the blade seems to almost be getting hotter and hotter... Until it bursts into flames. Reaching palm upwards ahead of him, he did the simple vine summoning spell he'd know for as long as he could remember. "ENTANGLING HEAT FORCE!" he yells, as he leaps upwards, scimitar overhead...

Landing deftly, Druidman darted off to see the results of his actions.

1.) Razor Tornado Force to ColorCleanerPurple. (30Wood/30Wind, Microburst)
2.) Encroaching Earth Force to ColorCleanerOrange. (60Break/20Wood, Break)
3.) Untapped Potential: Entangling Heat Force to ColorCleanerRed. (35Wood/55Fire)
4.) Reserved for Dodging.
5.) Reserved for Dodging.
Druidman stuns the Squad into inaction with his awesome display of nature power.

ColorCleanerRed: 60 HP
ColorCleanerGreen: 150 HP
ColorCleanerBlue: 150 HP
ColorCleanerOrange: 70 HP
ColorCleanerPurple: 90 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal and EXTREMELY CLEAN

Druidman.exe: 230 HP