Another busting run for the singer.

Suddenly- a vine whips out and smacks Siren back down!
"Ow.......damn it, i have a few options.......cutting it down is not an option, burnning it is not a option either.......may as well try and mind my way out......" Siren said as she jumped up and started walking through the maze, hopefuly she could find her way out.
Siren comes upon...

More maze.

...And more maze.

About half an hour passes, and she still hasn't found her way out.

Perhaps if she tried a specific method, rather than aimless wandering?
"Ok, thats it, i'm gonna cut through." Siren said looking at the endless maze of hedges. "Timmy, rageclaw chip please." Siren said as Timmy slotted the chip in.

As the chip data rached siren, her tallons grew out to be about 1 and a half inches as she smerked and gave the nearest hedge she could attack a powerful kick, attempting to make a hole in it as she began to spin around and slash at the nearby hedges as well, hopefuly, this wouldn't lead to anything that would kill her.
Siren cuts through the hedge-

-And is immediately grabbed by no less than three vines and hoisted out of and past the maze entirely, then thrown to the ground hard. She looked up...

...And what she saw was rather amazing.

A giant rose, in bloom but not open, stuck out from an equally-large bush with dozens upon dozens of smaller, but still abnormally large roses surrounding it. Siren makes to get up, and a voice bellows.

"WHO DARES TO CHEAT THE MAZE?"
"I dare to cheat the maze, sorry, but i just got tired of wondering around the maze aimlessly, be lucky i didn't try to burn it down, the hedges will grow back eventualy, if i had tried to burn them, they would have never grown back." Siren said, explaining her actions to the rose.
The giant rose opened... and revealed what appeared to be the top half of a woman sticking out from the center. She wore no clothes-- instead a twin set of vines drew a spiral up her torso then culminated in a pair of leaves that kept her modest. Her hair was a rosy color; the same as the petals of the flower around her, Siren realized, and her eyes bore no color of their own.

The rose drooped down to Siren's level, and the woman glared at her. "If I am 'lucky' that you didn't foolishly attempt to burn down MY maze, then you are 'lucky' that I have not yet ripped you limb from limb, crushed you into ash, and then scattered those ashes to the four winds!" she shouted, her voice ear-piercingly loud.

'Hoo boy...
"Just let me leave this place, if I am correct on what I read in the library a little bit ago, I hold the book of trials, I just want out of this crazy place." Siren said, looking at the rose woman with a slight glare. "If you don't let me go, then i will have to fight you, and i would rather not have to do that." She said, still a slight glare in her eyes.
"If you will not show the proper respect..." A vine whipped out and smacked into Siren's cheek hard enough to send her falling to the ground, "...then I will beat the proper respect into you!"

Flora: 800

Siren: 115

WOOD BATTLE! Or something.
"Pheh. I'm not scared of you, nor will i EVER respect you, so it's time to heat things up around here." Siren calmly said as Timmy got the message, nodding as Music began to play in the background.

*Countdown from 12 to 2 in japanese*
"Embraced in all desires"
"hoshi garu karada tsuke iry made"

Siren began to feel the beat of the song as she readied herself for battle. Clicks echoing in her mind as she heard three and felt their power flow though her, three of the clicks at least, the last getting ready to erupt. Her right wing turning into a white color, her left into red as a large boomerang appeared out of the foliage, attempting to strike down Flora. As the boomerang disappeared into another area of foliage that was in it's path, Siren quickly began to spin around, flapping her right wing as she did and shot a large feather out towards Flora, the feather attempting to go right through Flora, damaging her in the process.

"hyaku nukedasu nara nogase moment"
"save you from the dark"
"i wanna be there"
"need to be closer"
"i want it higher"
"to get into his light"

As the song continued, one of Siren's red colored feathers flew off as she spun around like a ballerina on the stage of the battlefield as it attempted to hit Flora in the face, burning it all to hell before Siren's wing returned to normal. As she stopped dancing for a moment, the ground began to shake like crazy before a large blast of lava came up from under Flora, attempting to burn her before the lava faded and the ground returned to normal, except a couple of singed places where the towers of lava was. As she began to dance once more, Siren's right wing began to glow brightly before her feathers began to stand up on end, like scales on a reptile, but much more rough and painful as Siren rushed up to Flora, attempting to uppercut her as Siren slowed down, though not by much as a large gust of wind blew Siren away from Flora, her wing heavy as ever. Before Siren began to run around the area, she summoned a small gust of wind from out of nowhere before she danced around the field, attempting to avoid Flora's attacks though her heavy wing was not gonna make that easy.

Overview
Boomerang1---->Flora (60 wood)
Shotgun---->Flora (50 null+splash)
Heatshot---->Flora (80 fire due to weakness+splash)
Flamelne1---->Flora (140 fire due to weakness)
Wing cutter---->Flora (65 wood slashing, micro burst, self slow for 1 turn)
*Gust-help dodge
Dodge

(Wing cutter was approved way before the fight, so i am able to use it)
Flora: 340 (Burning!)

Siren: 65 (Burning!)

Flora blocks Siren's Boomerang, sending it back at her-- she dodges it. She merely shrugs off the Shotgun as well-

But the Heatshot and Flameline set her on fire.

Her Wing Cutter hits Flora while she's dazed, and luckily Siren doesn't take any damage from hitting the flaming plant.

Unfortunately for Siren, the flames spread all the way down to the vines that Flora was using before to smack her; the same vines that then grab Siren and wrap around her, setting her on fire as well as a third one rears up to smack her hard across the face. (30!)

"Y-you... using fire... dirty... dirty... trick..." Siren looks up to see Flora gradually blackening as she burns...
"Heh, if you hated me before, your gonna want to kill mein the most painful way possible after this." Siren said, grinning widely. "Now then...lets keep things rolling shall we?" Siren quickly began to sing a song, while she sung, a quick little noise rolled out of it, like a key unlocking a door as Siren felt a power well up inside her, two attacks were gonna be getting a boost this time around.

"Timmy, you know what to do." Siren thought to herself as she heard two clicks come from the PET, smiling as her wings began to glow and burst into white flames, smiling even more widely. "Hope you had a good life. Cause, now you die." Siren said, in a dark tone as she sung a song, though it felt more like nails scraping across a chalk board as a large note appeared in the air, quickly being hurrled at Flora, attempting to hit and stun her before Siren attempted to get out of the clutches of Flora's vine, wriggleing and twisting within the grasp. As Siren attempted to get out of Flora's grasp, not even careing that the fire was hurting her, Siren opened her wings and quickly flapped them, the flames desepated off her wings and floated above her, as they were then hurrled at Flora, attempting to end this battle once and for all as Siren heard another click in her PET, a slight energy reading washed her in a blue light, healing the damage that flora had done to an extent, not putting out the flames, but relaxing Siren's body and keeping her body going.

Overview
Call of the forests (2 bursts)
High stunning note--->Flora (30+stun)
Attempt to get out of Flora's vine
HeatshotX2---->Flora (40X4+20 due to elemental weakness, splash effect)
Recover30 (restores 30 HP to siren)
(long awaited bump with the fact I'm out of the event now.)
Flora, quite simply, burns to ash.

No, really.

VICTORY!

Rewards: Ringlog1

The vines holding Siren wither and crumble, and the Recov chip somehow manages to squelch the flames that were slowly burning her.

The Hedge Maze, on the other hand, simply seems to turn to ash in an instant, then disappears entirely. Siren can see a path over on the far side...

Siren: 95
"Whew...that was a close one..." Siren said enthusiastically as she downloaded the chip data and picked up the book that was several feet from her as she began to 'air walk' or is it 'float walk'? Anyways, she made her way over to the path that was in the clearing.
Siren follows the path for a while until it seems to split; one path, to the left, leads down into what looks like a cellar. The other path, to the right, seems to lead around to what Siren guesses is the front of the one-story mansion.

Choices....

"hmm...a cellar, or, what looks to be a front lawn...this could make or...ahh screw it." Siren said as she began to walk down to the cellar, ready for anything that might pop up down there.
The cellar is grim, grimy, and dimly lit. The walls are made out of oversized, hypertextured brick, and as Siren walks along the long, dark corridor, she notices- pipes? She looks ahead; more and more pipes stick out of the walls as the tunnel leads on to the point where the walls and ceiling are covered, but somehow manage to leave a clear path in the center. The pipes occasionally let out small hisses accompanied by small bursts of what appears to be steam from the connections.

To go on, or to go back?

Choices...

Thinking a little on what all was probably down in the cellar, Siren began to walk down the coridor again, making sure to avoid any blasts of steam from the pipes.
Siren eventually reaches a large room, which appears to be where all the pipes are feeding to. On the wall is the torso (Complete with arms and head!) of what appears to be a large, half-complete, naked mechanical woman; the pipes feed into the bottom of her torso, which ends around where her waist would be, and wires attach her spine to a control panel on the wall behind her. An open passageway sits to the woman's left... (Siren's right)