Another busting run for the singer.

"OH NO YOU DON'T!" Siren spoke out loud as she conjured a gust of wind to knock it out of reach of the Heelnavi, attempting to jump upon it, her wing returning to normal as she turned to the Heelnavi. "Look, i know you want to write in it, but how about we share it? but first, tell me what you were about to write in it." She said with a little anger in her voice.
"Y-you..." The Heelnavi's voice shook, then turned... angry. "I'LL NOT BE DENIED BY SOME GIRLY WHAT COME IN HERE AFTER 10 YEARS! HAND IT OVER!" The Heelnavi launched himself on Siren and pried the book out of her grasp, having to get in a few good punches and kicks in order to do so. (10) (20) (10)

The Heelnavi quickly flipped open the book and wrote on it's pages, speaking the words out loud as he did so. "Let... Me... out... of... here.... now!" The Heelnavi looked expectantly at the book, but his hopeful expression was soon sundered by pure terror. "No, no no no no no!"

The space immediately surrounding the Heelnavi seemingly imploded, removing all traces of the hut and carving a small crater into the floor of the cave, blue cracks of various thickness and hue running all throughout the crater. The book lay in the middle of the crater, and Siren barely spots a bit of the reply before it fades from the pages...

"...Had your... ... ... ... Not my... ... ... ... ... She is my owner now... ... ... Not the first... ... ... ...the last... ... Goodbye."

Amazingly, the book has left her unharmed when it could've easily sucked her into the blast as well.

Luckily, the pen the Heelnavi used is also intact, lying just at the edge of the small crater.

Siren: 90
"Huh, not bad book, not bad." Siren said as she slowly got up off the ground, on her hind legs and slowly staggered twords the book, gently lifting it up as she then staggered, slowly, twords the pen and picked it up, writeing down, very neatly, "Nice job, i guess your gonna stick with me from now on? mind opening an exit out of this cave. please?" Siren then felta healing glow wash over her body, a recover30 chip, Timmy was still watching.
Words appear in the book. "I have already opened an exit out of this cave."

Siren: 120
"Hmmm......i'm guessing the crater is the exit." Siren said to herself as she closd the book, making sure the pen was inside, and walked down into the crater, hopeing to find an exit, if she didn't find an exit, she kept on walking through the crater, into the back of the cave, hopefuly she was right his time.
((The crater is akin to a 10 foot wide, perfectly-rounded dent in the ground. Keep this in mind.))

Siren feels a slight draft coming up from the lowest point in the crater; perhaps if she hit it with enough force it would break?
"Hmmm, this sould do." Siren said as some of her feathers began to clump together, looking down upon the middle point, she quickly jumps up into the air and sends the large clump of hardened feathers down upon the middle, a large thud sounding from the feathers, Siren hopeing that it destroys the bottom, and she can go down as a large gust of wind pushes her to one side of the crater, Siren waiting for somthing to happen.

(I hate my keybord, sometimes it doesn't even respond when I press a key down.....)
(bump)
((Bumping before the 24-hour mark = Bad.))

Siren hits the crater with her feathers-

-but only ends up damaging herself in the process. (5)

Perhaps she should try something with a bit more of a kick?

Siren: 115
"Ow.....that hurt. Siren said as she quickly looked back at the crater, leering at it, she didn't realy have anything with a big kick on her right at the moment. "Hmmmm.....Timmy, Send me the markcannon1 and magbomb1, maybe i can bust a hole in the bottom of this." Siren said as Timmy was, well, skeptical on Siren's plan, though he slotted in the chips, one after the other. As the chip data uploaded into the net, a small metalic bomb appeared on the bottom of the crater as Siren's right wing glew with a slight white glow. Siren smerked as she flew to the edge of the crater and quickly launched a feather that was glowing with a white glow as it hit the bottom of the crater, causeing an explosion that caused the magbomb to go off, electrical energy and an explosion followed right after as Siren hoped that her attacks would cause a hole to be made, big enough for her to go through.

(If you send something at me twi......i'm screwed if my chips are not refreshed before hand.)
((That is not in my plans.

Yet.))

The crater crumbles-

-and then gives, large pieces of rock falling down into what appears to be a Library. Siren hops down into the Library to get a closer look, and finds books of every sort lining the walls, with what appears to be a massive fireplace occupying the center of the main wall, with a large armchair positioned to face it. The chair has a blanket on it, thrown to the side as opposed to folded-- someone left this chair in a hurry.

A book is open on the small table just to the left of the chair, within arm's reach if one were sitting upon it. Siren can't particularly tell what book it is without taking a good look, however.

On the far end of the library opposite the fireplace is a set of double doors. Siren hears a loud sound from the other side, like a gunshot, and gets the smart thought that maybe she should investigate here before leaving.

Siren: 115
"Damn it, if i go through th doos, i could end up dead, if i stay here much longer, i'll never make my way out of this place......" Siren said to herself as she looked around the room, her eyes darting between the door and the book on the table, relenting, she walked over to the book, and began to look at it.
The book, upon closer inspection, is a diary; the page it's open to isn't dated, but it's hand-written in very clear, very practiced handwriting...

...Got Scarlet to open up to me out in the garden, today. We almost kissed- but... she wasn't quite ready for that, yet... Siren flips the page away from that particular entry upon realizing that it's completely useless in her current situation, and keeps going until something catches her eye-

...Tried to get some more history out of the book more today, it says that it actually killed it's original writer, though I haven't the faintest idea why. It says that it's name is the 'Book of Trials'... Siren looks over the page and finds nothing else too helpful there, so she continues flipping through the diary.

...The book is gone. It said something about someone else finding it before it disappeared, leaving only its pen behind- Siren finds herself looking at the table despite it all- sure enough, there's a pen laying on it that's an exact duplicate of the one she's holding. -It's worrying, because the moment it disappeared all the servants and gadgets started acting... weird. Almost hostile... Siren flips the page, looking for more answers, but instead finds blank parchment. Looks like that was the last entry.
"So......this is the book they are talking about.....i have to help these people, if i'm right, i can help save them." Siren said as she quickly rushed away from the book and slammed open the double doors, she had to help these people now that she knew.
Siren busts open the double-doors-

And finds a hallway worth of what looks like catgirls in French maid outfits staring back at her. They quickly line up to form a row to either side as she walks past, and as she does, she gets the distinct feeling that there's something not quite right here... Every last one of them mutters a quick 'Good morning, Mistress!' in the same cheery, upbeat tone as she walks by.

Creepy...

At the end of the hallway is another pair of double doors, but it's otherwise featureless.
"Hmmmm......wierd.......i get the feeling something is gonna happen........that or i'm just paranoid." Siren thought to herself as she slowly opened up the door in front of her.
Siren opens the doors in front of her-

And finds the mansion's garden. Tall wall-like shrubberies with all sorts of flowers growing on them line the path, which, as Siren follows it, she realizes is a maze.

...A maze that, when she tries to backtrack her way to the door, she realizes she's lost in.
"DAMN IT ALL!" Siren screamed at the top of her lungs. "A maze! A freaking maze! This is just great! I'm killing whoever set this damned thing up!" Siren continued until she sighed and just started walking through the maze, hopeing to find a damned exit out of here.
Siren comes upon-

MORE MAZE! : D
"I'm flying, i need to get a better look at this maze." Siren said quickly to herself as she began to flap her wings in a steady beat as she kicked her tallons off the ground, attempting to get airborne so that she could find a exit or something.