Another busting run for the singer.

Siren quickly emerged back from the pig fat, though she didn't realy seemed phased by it. "Gross. back to the book." She said as she quickly lifted the pen and lifted the book out of the fat, quickly writeing down a few words that said, "Put me somewhere safe outside of this pit."
Siren suddenly finds herself inside a chest. As in, a treasure-style chest.

...Well, it's safe enough...

...If severely cramped.

A bit of wiggling and pushing reveals two things. One, the chest is locked, and two, she's sitting on the book.

Wait- where's the pen, then?
"Ok......three things......one, I'm sitting on TOP of the book, two, that damned pen and it's ball point is right in the middle of my back, and three, I don't like being in enclosed spaces.......ya, that about recaps how much I HATE being here." Siren rambled, barely able to move around, wanting to be free.
"Geez siren. You are not having a good day today now are you?" Timmy said, sarcastically.
"Just shut the hell up and help me figure out a way I can get out of here." Siren said, trying to move her back out of the pen's way.
"I COULD always send you a flameline and hope for the best." Timmy said, half joking.
"If you send that flameline, I swear I'll find a way into the real world and beat you to death with your own right arm." Siren growled, just loud enough so that Timmy could hear her loud and clear.
"Oooook, I'll just send you a lilbomb and it will get you out. Use one of the Guards, they should still be useable." Timmy said, slotting in the chip.
"Goody, just fucking goody." Siren said as the bomb appeared outside of the treasure chest, right next to it, ready to explode at any second as Siren created a small yellow shield in front of her, making sure it covers her entire body from the explosion, just as the bomb explodes, hopefully everything was all right.
Siren blows the chest open, revealing two things as she half-stands out of it.

One, the pen is not in the chest.

Two, the chest is on an extremely narrow platform above- is that acid? Well it's greenish-yellow... and steamy... and bubbly... so yeah, it's probably acid. Maybe.

There are no foreseeable exits in the room. And the chest is beginning to wobble violently from all the movement.
"Well. this sucks......." Siren said as the chest wobbled violently under her talons. "And there is no pen around to help me....i'd say i'm screwed." iren said to herself, looking down at the acid below her.
"Hmmmm......pluck off one of your feathers and then make yourself bleed, write in the book with your own blood." Timmy said, sugesting Siren.
"Timmy.......you have been watching too much anime." Siren said, though taking Timmy's advice.

She then quickly dives her beak into her right underwing and, painfuly, pucks a feather out of her wing and then grabs it out of her beak and just as quickly, she stabs the end of the feather into her midsection, pulling the feather out reveals a small bit of blood upon the end, the rest trickleing down her body and down her leg as she quickly jumps and snatches the book from under her talons, quickly flying above the ledge and then attempting to 'gracefuly' land upon the ledge, putting her feet in front of one another and quickly writeing down in the book, "turn the acid into cherry jello that is safe for everyone."
The word 'Done.' appears in the book.

...The pool below Siren remains unchanged, however.

Huh.
"So........that is jello?" Siren said quietly to herself, looking down.
"That is not jello, this book is taking everything we write in it and twisting it." Timmy said, getting a better look at the acid as well.
"This damn book, i swear i'll make it pay for this sooner or later." Siren said outloud.
"Try asking for an exit or something.......it might work." Timmy said, Looking at the book.
"May as well, if it doesn;t work, i'm screwed anyways." Siren said as she dipped the feather in her own blood, that was still slowly trickleing down her body, and wrote down, "Create an exit out of this room."
A word appears in the book. "No."

Siren suddenly finds herself pushed off the edge of the platform!
"SHIT!" Siren exclamed as she was quickly pushed off the edge, but quickly pointed her body downwards twords the 'jello' and closed her wings around her body, plungeing into the 'jello' and hopeing for the best.
Siren plunges headfirst into the clearly-not-jello substance, and a little bit gets into her mouth-

...Well, for one, she's not being broken up by it.

...And for two, it tastes like Mountain Dew. Interesting.

Siren sees a small exit that she couldn't see from above down in the mountain dew-

-just as the book hits her on the head, having finally made it's way down from above.
"Mountain dew.......i'm burning this book as soon as i get out of this damn place." Siren thought to herself as she snatched the book and swam down to the exit as she began to swim though the exit and hopefuly, out of this crazy place.....
Siren notices a slight current in the water just as she gets in a bit too far to try to fight it-- it pulls her towards what seems like a solid wall, which she passes straight through. It then picks up, pulling her at breakneck speeds through a number of twists and turns, almost but never quite bashing her head on any number of obstacles that would kill her before finally spitting her straight up and out of the mountain dew and onto some sort of shore.

And of course, by 'shore' I mean a small cave with an even smaller wooden hut. It's pitch-black inside the hut, but...
"A hut? what a crazy place.....but, it beats a virus trying to delete me." Siren said to herself as she looked at the hut in the cave, puzzled, she walks up to the door, book in, wing, and kicks the door a couple of times, as if expecting someone to live there.
Siren kicks the door-

-and it collapses. Hoo boy, whoever lives there will be pissed.

Well, she might as well going inside, seeing as how she's kicked the door down...
"crap." Siren said quickly as she slowly walked into the hut, looking around, fo a sign of life as she raised her wing up in front of her, it quickly hardening, she was useing the other Guard1 just in case. "Hello. Anyone in here?" Siren said outloud, still keeping her guard up in case something attacked her.
"What'choo kick down my door for, Girl...?" Siren hears a voice from the back of the hut, and can faintly see the outline of a Heelnavi from where it came from.
"I'm sorry, guess i don't know my own power." Siren said quickly, looking at the Heelnavi with her wing still in front of her. "I'm a bit surprised to see another navi, other than the two i faced earlier." She said, still keeping covered.
"Hmph. Either way, Girly... you seen a lil' black book 'round 'ere? I been lookin' fo' that." The Heelnavi asked, sitting back.
"Ya. but why ask for a book like that? what do you need it for?" Siren asked, still keeping her wing up in front of her.
"De book... you seen it?!" The Heelnavi jumped up and grabbed Siren by the shoulders, then spoke frantically, shaking her. "Where?! Tell me!" The Heelnavi spotted the book in Siren's grasp a second afterwards, and quickly pried it out. "Mine... mine at last!" The Heelnavi cried out, on his knees and holding the book up like some sort of lost treasure. He pulls out a pen suspiciously similar to the one Siren found alongside the book, and opens it, preparing to write...