Another busting run for the singer.

(I give bump to this)
A small translucent number pops up in front of Siren's face, disorienting her- and ticks down twice before she recognizes it as a '3'.

Lights suddenly come on in the hall, revealing... well, not something that Siren was expecting. A giant abyss of an area stretches before Siren in every direction, save for what seems to be a linear path of platforms directly ahead of her, each with the same translucent number floating above them; 5.

The platform suddenly starts to shake, and the purpose of the number is suddenly very, startlingly clear; the platform she's standing on will fall when it reaches-

The platform stops shaking and begins to fall, agonizingly slowly at first, as though time itself has paused with tension. Siren makes a desperate leap for the next platform and manages to scrabble onto it. Time seems to speed up again as the platform behind her careens straight downward into the abyss, and Siren gets the odd feeling she hears a clank. A number appears in front of her face with a small 'beep' sound.

Oh, crap. :'D
"Today really isn't my day..." Siren said glumly as she began to make her way to the next platform as she jumped to it, the number in front of her face was not making things easier as she kept running, hopefully making it through the falling platforms part of it.
Siren makes a jump from a platform a second too late, and barely misses the edge of the next one. She falls into the abyss below...

...Only to find herself back in the main hall, with the door to the gym mysteriously missing.

Huh.
"Ugh...damn it." Siren said as she just shook her head and walked up the stairs to the final door, besides the large double doors, as she walked to the door on the top right and slowly opened the door as she quickly took a peak inside.
The door- doesn't budge. It's locked, apparently. Siren hears a faint 'Go away!' from inside.
Siren only gave an agitated mumble as she spoke as nicely as she could. "I'm not going to hurt you, I only wish to meet you, maybe get to know you, like I did with Bridget and Helga." She said as sweetly as she could.
Siren hears- nothing.

It would appear whoever is inside has decided that silence works well enough as a 'PISS OFF'.
"Sigh...Oh well, I guess whoever was in there doesn't want another's company...I guess it's time to try the last door." She said quietly as she slowly made her way to the final door, giving it's handle a quick tug as she tried to open this door.
The door opens, revealing a long, well-furnished hallway. Countless pictures of a single man standing side-by-side with the many servants of the mansion line the walls, though one of this man standing with a drider woman is larger than the others...

Perhaps he's the owner of the mansion?

Either way, Siren nears the inner set of double doors, which are marked 'Master' and 'Bedroom', respectively.
"Master bedroom huh?" Siren said as she quietly made her way to the door and placed her ear to the door, hopefully to make out any signs of anyone in the room.
Siren just mumbled under her breath as she slowly opened the door, hopeing not to desterb someone.
((*Rolls D20 for Siren's listen chec- er, nevermind))

Siren hears- NOTHING!
Siren enters what has to be the largest, most grand-looking bedroom she's ever seen. A huge, king-sized canopy bed sits at the far end of the room, with red satin sheets. Oddly enough, it doesn't seem to have any canopy coverings... it just has the four posts and two bars sticking fruitlessly up into the air, holding up nothing.

The left half of the room seems more feminine; it has a makeup mirror, a large closet which is open a small crack, revealing what appears to be a bunch of weird-looking clothes and gloves, and a small doorway that appears to lead to a bathroom. It's also impeccably clean.

The right half of the room, while clean, seems- lifeless. It's obviously the male half of the room, with a few video game consoles, a TV, and a bunch of shaving products in front of a mirror. It, too, has a doorway that leads to a bathroom, but it's covered in webs...

Siren suddenly hears a loud 'THUMP' behind her, and spins-

Only to find what appears to be a half-spider, half-woman-- a drider, she realizes-- guarding the now webbed-over door. She appears to be a black widow, if the small red hourglass on her forehead is any indication, and her 8 'legs' are split up into four sharp-looking legs covered in some form of pink (Silk, Siren realizes) stockings, and, four arms which are covered, similarly, in pink gloves. Siren realizes absent-mindedly that the double-doors are covered in pink webs, and it suddenly clicks in her mind exactly who or what made those gloves. She has black skin, and a set of piercing red eyes...

...which are currently staring down Siren.

"Hello", the drider woman says, in a sultry yet somehow dangerous tone of voice.
"Hello." Siren said weakly as she quickly got up onto her tallons and took in the entire room again before speaking again. "Sorry about barging in like this, guess I got a little carried away in my search through this mansion." She said before she picked up the book that had fallen next to her.
"Oh, it's fine... I haven't had company in a long time..." The drider woman begins slowly advancing towards Siren, mouth contorted into a grin that's- a little bit intimidating, frankly.
"Well, thats good then." Siren said as she took a step back from the drider. "Let me guess why you haven't had company in a long time. The book, right?" She said as she took another step back.
((Twi is having some issues seeing the board, so I'm posting on his behalf.))

"Not quite..." she says, continuing to advance on Siren. Siren suddenly bumps into something with her wing, and looks to find it caught on a pink silk line that she must not've seen before. When she turns to glance at the drider- she finds that the woman is right next to her, a single, pointed leg half an inch from her stomach-

"So who are you, pet?"
Siren's nerves were razed, the drider was beginning to freak her out. "Th...The name I...Is S...Siren." She managed to say before Timmy intervined.

"Why are you backing my navi into your web? Is it because you think she's gonna be your next meal? Or are you just playing around with her?" He asked the drider sternly.
"I've just been so... lonely..." At this, the drider woman strokes a finger over Siren's cheek with a smirk, "I haven't had company in a long while, as I said. Ever since the master left..." The drider woman looks downtrodden for a moment, but perks up and goes right back to what she was doing.

"So how did you get here, hon?" The drider woman continues stroking a single finger around Siren's face, an act which seems to leave a small tingling sensation behind wherever she drags it.