Save The Hospital Final <EVENT>

- Nice kick!
- Oh, shut it! So, we blew up a hospital. Big deal! It happens with anyone. And clearly, it was a hostile hospital. It had grunts and everything.
- So, this means that taking out a hospital just like that, is too much even for you?
- Hey, I thought it was recov data...
- Didn't you want to get rid of the weak ones?
- You see, there is a difference in taking them out one-by-one, in fights, proving, that they are, in fact, worthless, and, you know, BLOWING THE FRIGGIN HOSPITAL ON THEM WHILE THEY ARE RECOVERING!
- Oh. Dully noted.

The complicated moral code of Valkyrie is getting expanded day by day. Sieg suspected that there was no code whatsoever, the female warrior merely found it easier to explain her random acts of violence by making up things on the spot.

- So, what do you want to do next?
- You see, someone set us up the bomb. And she'll pay.

Seems like she totally forgot about trying to beat her remaining allies to pulp. That was good. This was one of those rare moments when other denizens of the net might agree with the bloodthirsty opinion of Valkyrie. This opportunity should not be ruined by said dwellers of the cyber world getting smashed into tiny bits.
"Hahahahaha, nicekick, nicekick!" Raiden fired a thumbs-up in Valkyrie's direction. "Youdoyplayalotofsoccer--"

A split-second of total silence fell over the hospital, and totally out of nowhere, it blew up.

Anti's PET screen burst into a storm of static as the first shockwave hit Raiden and threw him off his feet. He landed hard a good ten feet away. Instead of mercifully staying there, though, the true power of the explosion caught him and tossed him like a leaf another fifteen feet to deposit him headfirst on the ground with bits of building all around him. He lay on his side, blinking. The unexpected blast had completely stunned him.

Anti, meanwhile, was snarling and slamming her PET against her desktop. The static remained like a veil across the screen. Cursing furiously, she started punching keys on her laptop.

"....whathappenedwhathappenedwhathappened?"

Her head swiveled back toward her PET. The static hadn't let up, but Raiden's voice was coming through just as clear as ever. The tone like thunder that had come with his equipped .GMO was gone, but was that a by-product of the bad signal she was getting?

"You'd better tell me!" she snapped. "I can't see a thing!"

The Navi craned his neck to look between his feet in the direction of the hospital. The building was gone. He groaned and let his head fall back. As the last dregs of the explosion were washed away by the network, the static cleared away like a snowstorm lifting.

"Good, got the signal," she grumbled, glancing back at her laptop screen for just a second and missing the view of Raiden that the PET provided.

"Mainscreenturnedon? Isiton, mainscreenon?"

"Yeah, yeah, it's on--dammit! Dammit!"

"What? What'dyousay? What'swrong, what'swrong?" Raiden glanced around in concern, searching for the source of the problem. Anti was glaring down at him, as if there was some kind of radioactive growth on the top of his head.

"Your graphic override! The blast must have knocked it out! Damn!"

Her words were true. Raiden looked down at himself, and found that he had reverted to his normal form. His .GMO had indeed been flattened underneath the torrential storm of data that the hospital's detonation had unleashed.

"We're jacking out. Come on."

"Waitaminute, justassecond, Iwon'tbelong, justhangon!"

Raiden leapt to his feet, as nimble as ever, and raced over to where DNR had fell. A spark of lightning flashed in his hand, congealing into the form of a small business card. With his other hand he turned DNR's over, and he slapped the business card down into DNR's palm.

"When did you find the time to code that?!"

Giggling, Raiden motioned for her to take him up. With a disgruntled snarl, Anti jacked him out. The Navi disappeared in a blast of lightning that linked earth and sky for a fraction of a second. However, she hadn't managed to get him off the network before he had manifested a second batch of business cards, all bearing the same information as the first, to float to the ground at the feet of each of the other Navis.

[Jacked out.]
[Everyone gets: Anti's E-Mail Address!]
"Hurnngh Wha? ....................... WHAT THE FECAL TACO JUST HAPPENED!?" The doctor wakes up in an instant after ''Raidene" slapped a buisness card on his personna. " Huh....... that kid's pretty cool when you get past his wierd horned exterior, hehehe." He chuckled after that, intergrating the card into the PET address book. At the same time, however, he was quite worried about everything that happened: "Hmmmmmm. . . . . why did he had to wear a costume? Is he somekind of Criminal? Noooooo that can be it.......... Hold on....... why did the hospital blow up!? This is quite mysterious. . . . ." He looks up just in time to see that mysterious navi leave in a flash of bright light. " .......Wendy, are you there?"
"I'm here DNR, You want me to log you off?"
"No, not just yet Miss, I want to make sure a friend is alright." He says as he runs throughout the wreckage looking for the behemoth who was Crushman.

"Crushman, are you there little buddy?"
A recollection of the female Navi's destructive tendencies hit Teethman as soon as he saw her powerful drive kicking the gift through the recieving hole, barely dodging the projectile as it zipped by. "Ehe... f-fine punt..." the Navi muttered as convincingly as he could, not having Hal's skills in hiding his anxiety.

"Well, that's a mission well done. Return to the PET, Teeth, and we'll-" Hal began, before an earth-shaking explosion rocked the hospital and sent the Navi flying back, knocked unconcious by pieces of flying debris.

The vision the senseless Navi saw in his dreams was never clear anymore. There was a girl in it, yes... but the figure became a blur of all the people he'd ever known, swimming in a sea of the irrational circumstances he'd been privy to. He'd never lost before in a battle... yet, in this dream which had occured to him before, he was always losing more than fights. He was losing something inside of him, that had always been a part of him. It was like something tightening around him, choking something from inside him... some part of his soul.

The appendage crushing his mind's body was a large bird talon. He couldn't tell whether it was the flaming appendage of her, or him... but both of them, before, were good people he'd seen go wrong. Up until now, he'd always awoken from the dream in a stupor, simply creeped out but attaching no pertinence... but now...

Something was wrong. Something very wrong had happened, and waking up from the nightmare might not be easy.

Nonetheless, the Navi sooned regained his senses and rose to his feet. There was no talon; it had all been part of his nightmare. The flashing lights on his chest showed that even his most fragile parts hadn't been damaged from the explosion...

The hospital, on the other hand, was gone.

"A terrorist attack?! Right now?" Hal shouted in a hoarse voice, having just choked on the milk he was drinking. "Those MafiaNavis... they must have planted the bomb before we showed up! But then... why would they? There couldn't have been anything worthwhile in a building like that... they would have used some kind of business that would never have been used. No, that was a real hospital... then, the only explanation... It was that Raidene! I got a glimpse of him before he left. Teeth, it was the same Navi as before, I'm sure of it! I'd suspected it when I saw him leave earlier. That Navi is some kind of Net-Terrorist, I'm certain of it! We got his e-mail, let's track him down before-"

"Hal!" Teethman barked roughly, interrupting his operator. "Proceed never you believe the..." The Navi could see he had startled his operator, and he knew it wasn't his place to be the suspicious one in the first place. There was nothing a dim-wit like him could do in this situation. Teethman could feel a kind of hopelessness surrounding him... he hadn't been able to protect all of his allies, and now an entire hospital...

How would he get the strength to do this?

Teethman lowered his head, giving his operator his signal. Without a farewell, Hal returned his Navi from the area.
"He's well enough," The Master said. "Soon as he can manage to free himself from the rubble. What's taking him so long any way? You're at critical, CrushMan, not at the end of the road. Surely you can do this much."

The Master sighed as CrushMan struggled against the weight upon him. "I decided to write our mutual friend Granny a little letter. I certainly feel better having it done. Ah, but there really is little we can do about it." With another push, Crush managed to free himself. Rubble and dust poured off of him as he raised himself to his full height. "Excellent. It would appear that we're finally done here. With luck, this nasty little incident will never bother us again. Ah, but that just might be too much to ask for."

The Master paused again, as if considering something. "It seems that Thundervoice has already taken leave. The others... Oh well, doesn't really matter too much I suppose. It's been a pleasure working with you DNR. Still, I feel our time together is at an end. With luck, we shall work again, sometime in the future."

"CrushMan?" The Master said. "Mark this location. Over time, my interest may just be piqued enough to return. But for now, I'd just as soon avoid this area. Goodbye everyone, and good hunting!"

"CrushMan! Jack-out procedure is initiated!"
"Well.......... He's gone. You can take me back now Tammy." The white haired navi shrugged as Crushman left the scene.
" Gotcha DNR" The netop complied as he Jacked the doctor out with much haste.