Save The Hospital Final <EVENT>

((I guess the wait of the Resort clouded my mind heheheh. . . Sorry Twi))

-- "Alright then, what to do what to do . . . . . If I may so even get a foot close to him, I can kiss my Gluteus Maximus good bye to that piece of . . . . so I guess I´ll have to use . . . . far-reaching instruments towards this. . . . frentic patient, heheheheeh."

The White Blood Cell looks around from behind of the Molar Avenger, as he himself would have called out if he wasn´t thinking of an attack stragedy. He spots that same navi that

--"That nurse, the one who just used that Energybomb weapon, seems to have the capability to actually heal the downtrottened and disillusioned. . . . perhaps if he may even give me a little bit of his help, I may be able to perform the "Operation," Gahahahaahah! . . . Wait, whats so damn funny?"

He breaks out of his concentration and is back to his old self, now sitting on top of Dr. Molar Avenger. He screamed from the top of his lungs as he stands, . . .

-- "Hey! Anise! Would you care to give me a good long ranged weapon, perhaps a double barreled one?" He snickered after the remark as he stood there on the Molar man´s shoulders. His protege simply nodded and slotted in the chip, surveying how everything is working out for the moment.

The navi´s shiny and double-barreled shotgun has replaced the hand that was left in his possetion by the Playboy Degenerate. He aims at the stingy Navi and fires, hoping that it succeeds at dealing a good portion of damage. After the shot, he makes a V formation with his hands saying:

-- "The Wondrous Y shall consume the universe, Pathetic Wrench Ohohohohohohh!"

He then climbs down the Molar Man and runs as fast as he can compute towards the dazed ThunderLass. He looks onto his dazed and confused eyes and gives a few slaps towards his head.

-- "Hey! Raidene! Are youuuu aaaaalllllll riiiiiiiiiiigggggggghht? Youuuuuuuuu caaaaaaannnn´t winnnnnnn theeeeeee fightttttttttt if yourrrrrrrr dizzzzzzzzzyyyyy?"

He continued making a few more slaps just to be sure and then runs back towards where he was before, running in an figure eight fashion, behind Teethman´s shielded bottom.

Actions

1. Dodge
2. Shotgun (50 DMG twice)
3. Dodge
Splitman got up from the ground. The blast had thrown him pretty far, though the same couldn't be said for his arm. God knows where where it went off to. Off to the side, he noticed the MafiaNavi and his new weapon, conveniently close to his arm. 'A pretty blade. I wonder how strong it might be?' Splitman thought to himself.

He was hurt pretty bad, from that last attack, he couldn't risk another hit or he was done for. "Chad, another guard, now" He said outloud. Chad couldn't usually be relied upon, but he would know that this is important. He would listen because he had to. He watched as the shield materialized on his fallen limb, and concentrating, they became one as his arm gripped it. The shield seemed to take on a different look, it became angular and slim, as though it was made of hard crystal instead of metal.

Splitman shouted out at the MafiaNavi "Come, lets see what you can do"

He dove to the side, grasping the stray, thick cable of his arm and swun it and shield together into the path of his attacker, and ideally his blade. Quickly split jumped back, attempting to avoid the clearly lethal blow that would follow. Certainly though, it would be nice if this worked.

Summary:
Break-Infuse-
Break-type-Guard1: Swung into Mafianavi's attack.
Dodge
Teethman flashed back into conciousness. He could tell he'd weathered the attack pretty well, but he hadn't been able to shield all of his allies at all. Somehow, the villain had executed a ranged attack: the Navi could discern it from the broken panel in front of the Mafia member and the pieces that lay either in or on all of his friends. He found a piece had smashed into his shield as well, jamming its function, so he quickly spun them out of that form and let them fall loosely to the sides as the floating block also snapped into its proper place, still in the form of a claw. The Navi reactivated his systems to full power and called out to his operator, "Hal! Valerie's remains also near toward him allowing ease, therefore I'm heading toward dash into there and display him that the HatredArm may-"

"Hey, hey!" Hal responded, sternly but still cheerfully in light of the fact that his Navi seemed to have recovered all right. "The time to be macho's over, Teeth. The weapon got its 10 seconds of fame in, now we need to start playing smart. The Navi's approaching critical health, so we need to start breaking out our toughest weapons on him. Finishing him off fast is the best way to protect our friends... besides, you really want to take that Rageclaw to that new sword he has?"

Teethman eyed the ferociously glowing orange broadsword and reluctantly declined.

"See, that's starting to use your head. Besides, it looks like you've got a new friend to worry about," Hal said, indicating the strange Navi that was now crawling around on his. "I know it might straing your processes a bit, but we've got to rely on the shield again. These guys are looking to us for some protection."

"... You are correct, Hal. I shall proceed this your path," Teethman conceded, stooping a bit from the weight of the Navi that had climbed onto his shoulders.

"All right. We're going to run three programs at once, and one that's already taken some hits, so stay on your toes. Here comes Boomerang and Aquaneedle... make sure to be careful with this stuff so you don't hit that guy, then bring up your shield for protection."

Teethman prepared himself for combat, knowing he'd have to brace himself to have this many weapons operating at once. He honestly didn't know himself what Hal had in mind for them, but he recieved the data willingly and prepared for whatever happened.

First, his middle row of teeth began to slant out, forming a gleaming blue-lit boomerang from that particular chip. It began to whirl in his chest dangerously, spinning with a heavy screech, and as he raised his own arms to the sides he hoped the Navi on top would get the hint to watch his step down as he dismounted. Next, his mouth jarred open to allow his bottom row of teeth to extend into four aqua-fangs. He was familiar with them coming out of the back, and was a bit caught off-guard: in reality, Hal had input the data this way so as to avoid blasting their comrade who was hitching a ride.

"Pwesenth may beh tha momunth thowahd obthan off-" Teethman warned his ally through his fangs, happy to find that the Navi had already gotten off and headed for... Raidene? He couldn't recall that being the Navi's name... In any case, the weapons were now ready to fire. In a nearly instinctive display of reflexes Teethman fell back as each of the fangs launched with bubbles of frothy spit trailing behind. Teethman realized the death arc his boomerang would head in might endanger his allies, so he made an effort to head for a sideways fall; as he headed toward the ground, his boomerang released in a lobbing parabola that would not return. With this, Teethman skid haphazardly across the ground, missing a row of teeth and in two halves for the lack of a connecting middle. Thankfully, the parts soon reformed and he was back on his feet. Realizing what he needed to do as the doctor ran back toward him for cover, he threw his arms in front of himself and let them whir into shape.

Aquaneedle to MafiaNavi? [3x20 AQUA]
Boomerang to MafiaNavi? [60+10 (NCBoost) WOOD]
Shield
[Benchmark Passbreak roll: 5
This round's Passbreak roll: 8
Result: No Passbreak this round]

The very last thing that Raiden saw before his vision went black was a fragment of panel heading right toward his face.

His systems registered the sensory failure and quickly commandeered as much power as they could from the rest of his programming in order to get his eyes and ears back online. The darkness slowly dissolved as it seemed to be torn apart by light that filtered in from the world around him. He was flat on his back, staring up toward the gloom high above that passed for a sky. There was a rather distinct, stinging pain located right in the middle of his forehead. The sounds of the fight still rang, clattered and boomed around him; he hadn't seemed to have been out for very long.

"....ahahahahahahaow."

He reached up, and his gloved hand touched something that was sticking out of his face. He gave it a tug, and realized that it was just the golden horn that stuck out of his forehead. The pain was a little bit lower; finally his fingers alighted on it. He pulled hard, and the long sliver of broken panel came free with a truly nasty sucking sound. It had been stuck into his nose, right between his eyes. Apparently the fragment of tile had hit something vital to his function, because as soon as Raiden tried to push himself up into a sitting position, his world started spinning like a carnival ride. With a truly uncomfortable groan, he silently yelled at his systems deck to get it under control.

"OwAnti, thatreallyhurts, I swearthatitdoes, hurtsrealbad, owowowowow!"

"Well, if you quit jawing, it might hurt a little less!" his Operator shot back, slotting in another Battlechip. She was having serious doubts that Raiden would be able to either attack or avoid anything between now and the Mafia goon's next strike. "Get up!"

Flameline1--25%. Loading..

His knees wobbled hazardously as they tried their best to manage his weight. It seemed to Raiden as though strength had been taking from every available facet of his programming in order to keep him coherent. He didn't even notice DNR until the Navi had grabbed hold of him and had begun to shake him, possibly in an attempt to help Raiden snap back to his senses.

"Owowowowowowstopstopstopstop!" Raiden yelped in response to the doctor's treatment. "You'rejustmakingitworse! I'mgonnabesick! Stopitstopit!"

The vision of the Navi leapt about and split into three separate images in his vision as DNR gave him a good rattling. The sword in Raiden's hand slipped free and clattered to the network floor. His already weak knees buckled, and his weight tipped him over sideways to land on the hard panels again. He hadn't even heard DNR call him by a very close variation of his real name--but Anti did.

Fuming, she did some quick typing on her laptop keyboard, and mashed the Enter button. A text message popped up on the screen of the PET that DNR's Operator held.

Where did your Navi hear that name? Did I let it slip? Nobody's supposed to know that, for my Navi's protection, and for my reputation. Don't let you Navi use that name again. It's Thundervoice for now, dork.

Flameline1--100%. LOADED.

The blade that lay on the ground erupted into flame, like a stick of wood that had been thrust into a campfire. Raiden felt the influx of data skimming through his systems, and traced the chip's path to the sword that waited for him just out of reach. With a tremendous effort, he forced himself up onto his knees, closed one hand around the sword, and leaned it heavily on his shoulder. The fire that licked up and down the steel didn't so much as singe his skin. Planting one hand squarely on the tiles, he used it as a lever to get slowly back to his feet. His vision swimming, he locked onto the Mafia goon. The glowing orange sword would make it substantially easier for Raiden to keep a bead on him, anyway.

His own flaming weapon swung down in front of him, and he settled into a wide kendo stance that would help him keep his balance. For all the world, it seemed as though the Navi would go charging toward the Mafia goon at any moment with his burning sword raised. However, some of Raiden's usual spontaneity kicked in at the last moment, and he leapt straight up into the air. The sword reversed in his hands, and he slammed it down into the panels as he landed. The fire discharged deep into the tiles, disappearing as it melted through the ground, and reappeared in the form of a blazing tower that burst upward on a geyser of magma over in the Mafia goon's direction. His vision swam dangerously again, and he quickly threw his weight on the sword to support him.

"That'll do," Anti grumbled, as if it wasn't enough at all.

[1. No action
2. Flamline1 (70 damage) MafiaNavi?
3. Dodge]
Did the Goddess disapprove of her actions? Or was it just dumb luck that sided with the teeth-navi? Regardless, Valkyrie couldn't even scratch him, and he even managed to get a hold of her while she was trying to assault the healer type. She was flung across the battlefield, only to be stopped by the mafia member, who somehow managed to catch her and put her down gently, saving her from a fall, but possibly humiliating and hurting her even more than Teethman's attack would've, should she crash land on the floor. It didn't matter to her though; all her defenses down, the operator was free to meddle with her core programing as he pleases. She had lost, and terribly at that. Times up, and she couldn't achieve anything, except further disgracing herself by getting helped by one she considers an enemy, if not a rival. Now she will be forced to do how He tells her...

- So whats next, oh harbinger of death?- the private channel surprised Val, to say the least. She was expecting to cease existing as an individual, possibly loosing any emotions she ever had, or simply feeling an urge thats impossible to resist resist to do as said. Instead, nothing happened. But then why did he insist on accessing the core...?
- Had to check your status. Heh, sweet little attack. It was supposed to charm you, making you all lovely-dovely.- Seems like the operator could read her mind, which was, in fact, just the case. Even if it was only a blob of numbers and scrambled letters, the inefficient, hazily put together code was Siegs' inefficient, hazily put together code, spiced up with some creatively complicated twists of Valkyries' own design. The moment she thought about asking the question, she could hear the answer.
- Yeah, it was the kiss. But apparently, you are not compatible with romance. For you, it only gave more weight to his words than usual. Seriously, since when do you listen to anyone other than yourself?-
- But you tried to stop me!
- From what? Beating some random navis to pulp? The mission is obviously a scam, so there is no reason for you to continue working together.
- But you were...!
- Look. I want a strong and unique Navi. You want to be strong, and you are as unique as a person as one can get. Our goals match, I don't see why I should stand in your way, unless you are doing something reckless
- So this wasn't...
- Nah, your odds are pretty good. I bet you could take 'em out with the aid of your friend, the question is....

And thats when disaster struck. Or rather, a piece of a broken panel. It landed on the left foot of Valkyrie, and boy, she wasn't happy about it. The pain clouded her judgment for a moment, and she instinctively slashed out at the one she thought of as an attacker as retaliation; and that was, sadly, the mafia navi with a hunch for romance. This story won't end with romantic sunset in the beach thats for sure. She took a few step backwards, testing how her legs function, while Sieg went on with his monologue.
- As I was saying the question is, if you want to fight someone who tried to manipulate you into attacking those who he considered your allies, or the small fries, whose only sin is that they are, well, small and in order to survive, have to employ tactics that clash with your code of honor.-
Valkyrie hesitated. What she said, she have meant it. Every single sentence, she did not regret. She still felt the same, even if her passion died down a little. How could she betray her words just moments after they left her lips?
- Look at it this way: did you ask for their help? No you didn't. When they interfere, its not your fault. Also, you can punish them after defeating your foe. Its not like their little stings hurt that much anyway.-
It seemed Sieg succeeded in making up her mind. For now at least. She decided on taking out the very durable thug first. His sin was greater, far greater than that of the others. The very little admiration she had for him turned into hate, gradually fueling her anger. It seems that the effects of the "charm" wearing of did change at least that. And after the battle? Who knows. Maybe she could forgive, just this once. Their goals were the same, if only for a few battles, if nothing else.

Valkyrie shook her head and raised the sword. She had been wasting too much time. Again. Why won't her operator keep things short? Nonetheless, she decided on what to do next, and this time, without a battle program influencing her actions. She closed the private channel so that anyone could hear what she was about to say. Too bad that words failed him. So whats left? Battle cry, what else. She had to get the attention of her new (re?) found opponent somehow.

- Ready!? Here I come!

She poured all that she knew about combat into that one strike; the remorse she felt for being so easy to manipulate; and finally her strength and cruel malice that was fueled by her hate for the mafia navi. Then she prepared for the counter attack. She wasn't going to dash out of range this time. Valkyrie decided that its time to try and use his own tricks against this dastardly opponent.

<Actions>
1: Sword(80) MafiaNavi?
2: Sword(80) MafiaNavi?
Dodge + Sword dance dodge as parry if possible ^^
DNR fires a shotgun at the Mafianavi-- it misses. ((Also, it's 50 + Splash, not 50 twice, artard.))

Splitman attempts to break the Mafianavi's sword-- "Not this time!" The Mafianavi instead kicks the Guard (1), breaking it, and then slices Splitman with his blade, killing him. (130)

Teethman's trio of aqua attacks all hit the Mafianavi, as does his boomerang.

Raiden's attack hits the Mafianavi.

Valkyrie's sword strikes catch the Mafianavi off-guard. He turns towards her afterwards, his face curled back into a snarl. "So, you too would betray your honor? It is as I thought... you're nothing more than a common bitch!" The Mafianavi pulled his blade back and swung it hard against hers, breaking both, and then disappeared.

...Wait, what?

Ummmmmm...

Okay, that works.

Mafianavi?: (Escaped!)

Phoenix: DELETED! (EJO! Lose: 500z)
Valkyrie: 80
Teethman: 100
Raiden: 65
Splitman: DELETED! (EJO! Lose: 400z)
DNR: 10
Crushman: 1

VICTORY!

-Rewards-

All (Excluding Phoenix and Splitman): 1800z, Sword
Phoenix and Splitman: 1500z
Raiden's entire body seemed to sag underneath his own weight. It was as if his amassed injuries, which marked almost every inch of him, had finally caught up with him and were threatening to band together in order to take him down for good. However, as Raiden's shoulders slumped and his knees half-buckled, the sharp-toothed grin on his face grew even brighter than usual.

"WeeeeeeeeeeeeeeediditwediditwediditWEDIDIIIIIIIIIIIIT!"

The Navi threw his entire body into the air, pumping his fist with such vigour that it sent fragments of coding spurting out of every wound. In his jubilation, Splitman's deletion completely slipped his mind. Raiden landed and took off, either shaking the hand of, swinging around, or hugging his surviving teammates with so much excess energy that he nearly knocked several of them over. He slid to a halt in front of DNR, his weight spread out as if he was preparing to full-bore tackle the other Navi.

"Ihithimafteryou, Idid, Idid, didn'tyousee? ThatmeansIwin, I'mthewinner! Wewonwewonwe'rethegreatestwebeathiiiim!"

Anti leaned heavily back in her chair as the Zenny and the new Battlechip data were transferred to storage insider her PET. Had they actually managed to win? What more, had Raiden actually been able to survive? Leaping around like an idiot as he had been, she would have thought that he would have been sliced out of the air by the maniac with the sword before anybody else. Despite that, their group's healer and the crazy Navi-eating birdman had been the casualties...

Funny how that worked out.

"We're not done yet," she informed all of them over the public channel that she opened between herself and the posse of Navis. Raiden looked questioningly up toward her, and she pointed him in the direction of the hospital with the locked doors. They still had to complete the mission that they had come here to execute in the first place.
"Fine, fine FIIIIIIIINNEE! You win!" The doctor navi looking quite unhappy by the fact he lost the race. "Hmmm. . . . and here's a price for your hard earned opportunistic self" he smirks as he puts his hands in his back and clenches them into fists. " Which prize, number one or number two, Raidene?"

Back in the real world, Polonius is shocked by the mysterious note from a Net Operator:

Quote ()

Where did your Navi hear that name? Did I let it slip? Nobody's supposed to know that, for my Navi's protection, and for my reputation. Don't let you Navi use that name again. It's Thundervoice for now, dork.

He writes down a text message back to the mysterious person:

Ddork? Wait, you mean that IS his name? I-I'm sorry about that it's jjjust that he's really random about some issues. He's not like this all the time, in fact his wierdness is for protection as well. I cannot promise that he'll stop calling you that though.

Signed Polonius Carbonium

Anti hmphed at the text message from DNR's Operator as it popped up on her PET's screen. She cleared it, deciding not to respond. Wasn't worth her time. She'd manage this somehow.

"IdunnoIdunnoIdunnowhichonetopick!"

Raiden bobbed and weaved from side to side, trying to sneak a peek at the hands that DNR kept hidden behind his back. He stomped one foot, frustrated, and started to jump up and down in an attempt to look over top of the Navi.

"Umumumum....left!" He nodded vigorously. "Leftleftleftleftleft! ShowmeIwanttoseeIwanttoseetheprizecomeon! WasIrightwasIrightwasIright? Huhhuhuhuhuh? Tellmetellmeeee!"
The Master sighed. "And the annoyance is finally taken care of. This has been quite the ordeal we've been through, hasn't it? And quite frankly, I'm tired of it. I'm no longer interested in the fate of our sword wielding fried, nor am I concerned with our female companion's brief change of alliance. It no longer care what the Mafia Navi were planning or of the wherabouts of the Don. I'm just tired of it. So rather than speculating or trying to find answers to any of this, I'm going to simply end this nonsense right now. We've finishing the mission! I take it there are no objections?"

"Excellent," The Master said, not waiting for an answer. "CrushMan, please do the honors of opening the portal to the Hospital, will you?" He felt a rush of data come on to him. A cannon. He uploaded it and, remembering what the Master had said earlier, aimed his weapon at the door. "Fire."

Summary
1. Smash - Adds Break -
2. Cannon to Door - 40 and Break -
She didn't mind the words of the fled maffia navi; as Sieg said it was probably just that "attack" of his that made think he is more important than any other nameless, faceless thug. But to run away from her... that made her blood boil. On the other hand she was ready to take care of the remaining nuisances. Their utterly cheerful voice made her feel sick to her stomach; its good that she will end it now. So which one should he choose? Well, the maffia navi was out of sight so she decided to work with what she had at her hands.

- You know, they are weak...
- Exactly
- I mean, wounded.
- That is because they are weak. Just give me one good reason why I shouldn't do this.
- I have nothing against the idea. But you could do it later. And possibly, somewhere where the Netpolice is unlikely to turn up.
- If the netpolice knew about this place they'd be here already. Elaborate on "later".
- Well, first off, they were defending the place, so there is something important in there.

As if to back his words up, there was a loud "bang", made by Crush trying to bust the door open.

- I could beat them, then enter and take everything for myself, you know?
Sieg could reply that there might be enemies inside ther, but it wouldn't suffice; Valkyrie is far too confident in her abilities to stop for a little thing like that. So he had to try something else.
- Second, since they are already damaged, the beating would be far less painful.
- Good point. I'll check out the hospital.

Convinced, Valkyrie turned her back on the others and started to walk to the door.
"The left one? . . . . Are you suuuuuuuuuure?" the navi had a bit of a wider grin on his face as his comrade choose. "Okay then . . . . . " He slowly had his fist come out to the front in between them. He then pulled it back and he shot to his chest. " Do you love it Raidene!? . . . Heheheh" He cackled at the trick he did towards him, in a masochistic sort of way.

"I'm sooooo gonna enjoy toying with this guy"
Crushman attempts to bust the door open...

...but it isn't affected at all. Apparently this hospital is better-defended than he thought it was.

Suddenly, however, the door to the hospital opens a crack, and a small, timid voice speaks. "Um... we don't want any trouble... just slip the packages through the slot in the door." The door hurriedly shuts again, and the sound of multiple locks being engaged rings out-- Crushman looks down, and finds that there is indeed a small slot on the door, just big enough for the packages.
"Finally," the Master said, "finally we can be done with this whole business. CrushMan, deliver the package. Now." The Navi moved to comply, doing his best to ignore the critical damage dealt to him. "See, now normally, I'd question just exactly why a swarm of foes came from a building we were sent to aid. I would further question why another individual from said building would then appear to so graciously take the objects we have fought to protect. I would ask if said individual was a part of the former party's organization or some agent operating inside and acting outside of them, what with the whole not attacking us and instead taking the package business. Yes, those are all actions I would do normally."

The Master laughed. "But again, I'm beyond caring at this point. What these are for, who you are, and what you do with these has absolutely nothing to do with me. I suppose I should apologize, one shouldn't become so closely involved in matters that do not concern them. I'm just a curious fellow. But enough of that, I'd hate to waste anyone's time rambling on. Here's your package." CrushMan slid the data towards and through the slot. "Now what do we do? Unless our friend Granny has any more information or instructions for us, I'm heading out and posting our success on the board."
Raiden wheeled around as Crushman fired a blast at the doors of the hospital, but to no avail. Instead, the main entrance swung open a few inches, and a soft voice that he couldn't quite decipher the words of said something to the huge armoured Navi. Crushman responded by pushing his package into the slot on the side of the building.

"--c'monDNR, wegettobemailmen! Gonnadeliverthemail, notsleetorsnoworrainorsulfur, deliverthemaildeliverthemail!"

Raiden took off in his usual intoxicated way, speeding over to the hospital and edging himself in between Crushman and the slot. Anti obligingly re-coded the present that they had been sent to deliver in the first place. Raiden grabbed the synthesizing package out of the air and jammed it into the slot. He waved amiably as it disappeared into the bowels of the hospital.
"Alright Penny, let's get this package inside so the good people of the hospital can preform their operations and help the unfortunate. . . "
"R-right. . . . . *The brown skinned medical student nodded as he worked on the PET* Reconfiguring Package data now"
The mysterious white package shows up in front of the doctor navi's feet. Almost instantly, as if without a care in the world, DNR swoops down with his right hand and picks it up. Walking ever closer, he bobs his head up and down, chanting a little diddy
"And if you said, this life ain't good enough I would give my world to lift you up I could change my life to better suit your moooooood Cause you're so smooth~ And it's just like the ocean Under the moon Well, that's the same the emotion That I get from you You got the kind of loving That could be so smooth Give me your heart Make it real Or else forget about it~ "

He kept doing hip thrusts as he walked closer and closer to the mysterious hospital. When he finally made it, he bent down and sent the package in with a silly grin on his face. "Delivery Complete!" he said as he jumped for joy and did one more hip thrust but as he did that very awkward dance, a thought occured to his mind: "Hmmm . . . any normal hospital would clearly let civilians in, especially with a medical professional with them . . . . Just who ARE these guys?"

Hal sighed, allowing himself to rise now that the operation session was over and fix himself a glass of milk. "That was some ride, Teeth. It's been a while since we had a mission like this, eh? Smack dab in the center of danger... feels like old times, huh?" the operator mused, resting his hand on his chin as he filled the cup. Due to his lack of attention, the glass was nearly full to the brim before he realized what he was doing and ceased pouring.

"I shall voice," Teethman agreed, brushing himself off from the earlier tumble and letting his arms shift back into position at his sides. "He might possess recieved apart, however I believe we learned him a moral he shall never recently lapse." With the battle over, the Navi finally had the time to look around. He sighted the party (or the majority: the Navi with the bizarre arm didn't appear to be around) near the hospital's door.

"I wish we'd gotten to thank that guy for helping out, but... I guess that can't be helped," Hal said with a sigh. "Well, let's finish this up. You get the package ready, and I'll get the sales package prepared myself."

As Teethman drew out the package and advanced, shouldering his way in beside the doctor Navi he had helped earlier, Hal activated the floating holoscreen to display himself to the potential new connection. "Hi there!" the operator started, his smile fading a bit as he saw the apparent distrust between the parties as the Navi inside hid behind the barrier. Nevertheless, in typical business fashion Hal regained his grin quickly. "We at Belfast Inc. are proud to present your hand-delivered package. We are always looking for new ways to satisfy our customers' needs. Please, send any questions or comments you have to-" Hal rambled on, adding a digital business card to the package Teethman was slipping through.

"Primarily the gifts are each aside, following we may exit. Proceed never be the final!" Teethman called to the female Navi in armor, apparently having forgotten her earlier ramming threat as he gave her a toothy grin (the only expression he was really capable of giving, in fact) and gesturing for her to come to the door with a wave of his blocky arm.
((Bump. Knight, hurry up or I'm going to OMFGBOOM you.))
((gomen, was messing around with router))

- Is that... guy, trying to tell me something me?

Amusing, to say the least. After being attacked by her, they still accept Valkyrie as a companion. Well, she is in possession of part of the data that they need after all. Still, the least she expected from them was asking for some-kind of explanation for her actions. An admirable weakness, so to say.

- I think he wants you to hand this over, so we can all go our ways.

The data package appeared next to Valkyrie, floating for a short period of time, then slowly descending to the ground, finally stopping at her feet.

- You know, I have no idea why I even bother with you guys.

She aimed for a moment, then delivered the package into the hatch with a not really careful kick.

...And that was when the Hospital exploded. All the navis of the mission team are thrown back from the blast, but not severely injured-- The hospital, on the other hand, is blown to pieces. All that remains is rubble.

..."Granny" has a lot of explaining to do...