Save The Hospital Final <EVENT>

Quote (Twi)

Teeth kills MafiaG. D: (@Heat: 'Shield'? Funny, I don't recall that being a chip OR a signature attack of yours. >:0)

((Shield program. Legacy item. .___.; ))
((sorry, intended to use shotgun not cannon, though given the post I cant exactly complain if you dont change it. When did multi-hit chips start being reduced anyway?))
The bolt sailed forward and crashed into the ground shortly after the Don's mysterious dissapearance, leaving a sizable hole in the earth where the original target had been. "Run away? Or never there? Damnable coward." The Master made an annoyed sound as he continued. "No matter. He and his minions were nothing but a nuisance. Their attempts to stop us were laughable at best. My only regret is that we were unable to capture the Don and question him as to why he was here and why he believed us to be carrying bombs."

The Master sighed. "What's more, the way out is still blocked by those electrical wires. We could probably destroy them fairly easily, but it's just such a hassle. Ah well, no matter," The Master said, paying no heed to the slowly stirring Mafia flunkie. The being's rise from death was not missed by Crush, and yet the Master still held his attention. "We will complete the mission as necessary. First, let's make sure that this is the hospital in question. For some reason, I believe that our friend the Don has taken up hiding inside. This way, we can kill two birds with one stone, as the saying goes. We can go one step closer to finishing our mission and we can see if we can pay the good Don a visit."

"CrushMan? Leave the package behind. I dare not risk it being captured or damaged in the battle I predict to come." CrushMan heard and obeyed, and yet he highly suspected that the Master did this for another reason entirely. There was still the fear that perhaps they truly were carrying bombs rather than medical data. But one thing at a time. Crush rematerialized the data from it's formerly downloaded and absorbed state, then placed it on the ground next to him. "Will one of you be a dear and watch that for us?" The Master said.

"Now, for the matter at hand. Crush, enter the building now. And stay on your guard, who knows whether or not the Don is waiting just inside those doors. What's more, he may have additional goons inside the building. This is all fairly suspicious, but with luck we'll be able to discover just what is going on in time."

"Ah, but now that's curious. Our battlechips are not refreshing? It would appear that they're still cooling down from their last use, but... Whatever. Again, it hardly matters. We still have many more weapons at our disposal. Now go, CrushMan." CrushMan took a step towards the building before he was stopped by the Master's voice. "One last thing. I realize this building is hardly prepared for your size, so do try your hardest to break as little as possible, won't you?"

Summary
1. Abandon Datapresent
2. Enter Building
3. Dodge/Guard
Crushman finds the door to the hospital locked. He can hear cowering inside... Perhaps he should try again when the BATTLE IS FINISHED.
"Eh? Locked? Oh for the love of... CrushMan? Just break the door down then! I'm sure the hospital staff will understand. Uploading Shotgun..." The Master paused. "Damnation, that's right! The chips haven't refreshed yet! How annoying! We could just blow the door down with a Cannon chip, but that could be messy. It's still frustrating not having our chips back though!"

The Master continued to muse as Crush looked around. Again his eyes crossed over the still moving Mafia Navi. "What normally prevents the chip refresh function? I've heard of abnormalities but the device isn't picking up any interference right now beyond the normal battle lockdown. I know, I know, the whole refresh and lockdown thing is to keep criminals from escaping and keeping Navis from becoming too powerful, but it's still quite annoying... Now hold on a tic, there might just be something there! Perhaps we are still being engaged by a hostile target! CrushMan! Scan the nearby buildings. We may have a sniper on our hands. Or perhaps the Don is cowering around here somewhere, or..."

Crush took a step towards the Mafia Navi still moving. Then another. The Master noticed this and paused. "What are... Aha, I see. So one of them is still alive, eh? The health monitor on the device reads that he's at critical damage. He should be destroyed. How very interesting! Useful as well, we may very well get some answers out of this after all!"

"CrushMan? Take the package. Reintegrate it into your systems. No reason to leaving it lying around like this." He obeyed and quickly did as asked. "Next, use this." Again came the sensation of arriving battle data as a weapon formed in front of him. A great cleaving sword. "Now, interrogate the enemy. You know what that means, yes?" Crush took a step forward and raised his sword with his right hand, his guard-shield still clasped on to his left. The Master laughed. "No, no Crush. It does not mean to destroy the enemy. It means to threaten them. Yes, we will threaten them with destruction and I will ask questions. If he makes any hostile actions, destroy him with the sword. Otherwise, simply stay on your guard."

The Master raised his voice as Crush moved closer. "You heard that, didn't you? You measly little worm? You heard what we're going to do, didn't you? That if you make any action beyond simply answering our questions that you'll be utterly destroyed?" The Master laughed. "Yes, simply cooperate and you may very well survive this encounter, as opposed to your other companions."

CrushMan closed the remaining distance and aimed his blade at the enemy, bringing it slowly closer and closer. The threat of destruction and not destruction itself. It was an unusual order, but simple enough. "Now," the Master said, "Are you going to cooperate?"

Summary
1. Retrieve Data
2. Sword/Interrogate Enemy - 80 Damage if enemy moves -
3. Dodge/Guard
((Note: All chips are now REFRESHED.))

"How... about..." The Mafianavi got back up all the way, and looked at Crushman. "No." The Mafianavi lashed out at Crushman once with his sword, but Crushman dodged. The second, crippling stike aimed at his leg, however... (80)

Mafianavi?: 1000 (Equipped: Sword)

Phoenix: DELETED! (EJO! Lose: 500z)
Valkyrie: 100
Teethman: 100
Raiden: 70
Splitman: 94
DNR: 90
Crushman: 40 (Slightly crippled! -1 action! Lowered dodges!)

Battle Start!

((Note: You'll get your rewards for the last battle at the end of this one.))
"Oh hell... oh hell NO. I won't let you be destroyed that easily" Splitman yelled out as he went around the corner, viewing his wounded ally.

"Nobody dies today, not again, not on my watch. Chad give me the best chips you've got. I'm going to need all the power available." Splitman had become visibly angry at this point, his eyes flickering between red and blue.

He seemed to have trouble stablizing the power at the moment, but somehow managed to get off a few heals. Good thing those new chips finally got through.

Summary:
Minibomb:Heal:Crushman(30)
Shotgun:Heal:Crushman(25)
Shotgun:Heal:Raiden(25)
-- "Oh great, first my coffee gets too hot and now this?" The white haired one is awfully pissed about this patient. Like a cancerous tumor, the patient seems to have returned from the brink of being discharged.

-- "Alright then, we have to finish this quickly or else were as good as fecal matter" He thought privately as he acted like a trainee and boxed his shadow. " Hmmm . . . I could do the "Operation" but let´s see what he´ll do first, to see if he wont be difficult to capture . . ."

--"Alright then Youse Shadow Thingy! It´s time to gives a ones four to youse . . . " He quickly says, giving a quick right jab to space then does some fancy footwork, crossing his legs a few times towards the mysterious Mafia man. Noticing his little fancy footwork, Polonius quickly slots in the Rageclaw chip. Like a thunderclap, the shiny claws come in quickly, ready to hopefully make this man into a cadaver for experimentation . . .

--"DING DING! TIME FOR ROUND ONE! FIGHT!" He seems ready for anything as he seems pretty versatile now

. . .
Actions
1. Rageclaw left hook (40)
2. Rageclaw right hook (40 to the Unknown man)
3. FANCY FOOT WORK! (Dodge twice)
CrushMan recoiled in pain as the blade sliced through his leg, nearly losing a hold of his shield as he did so. Too late he forced himself to counter attack, his opponent having already moved on. Immediately came the fear of repurcussion, punishment by the Master, but it appeared that the Master had other primary interests. For he was laughing. "Well my, my, my. Would you look at that. I have to wonder, just what are you thinking? You cancelled battle routines, although briefly, allowing our chips to recover? And now this jump, this new fountain of power you seem to have tapped into. Yes, just what are you thinking? I mean, are you stupid or... well, that appears to be the only conclusion, doesn't it?"

The Navi took the oppurtunity to back away, slowly, knowing fully well that the Master's comment's may trigger anoter reprisal. He kept his sword close and his shield closer, attempting his best to prepare. The enemy was fast. Very much so. He'd managed to strike not once, but twice without giving Crush the moment he needed to counter. "Why didn't you simply do this from the start? When you have allies and a leader? Because quite frankly, all you're doing now is delaying the inevitable. You are alone with six adept Navis bent on your defeat. In the previous battle, you and all your allies combined managed to defeat one of us, and how that occured is still a mystery to me. Ah, but for mankind to evolve, we must move on, yes?"

Was this another one of the Master's tests? No orders were being given, yet surely he did not expect CrushMan to simply stay and wait for the enemy to cut him apart. There must be a clue to what the Master was expecting of him. Somewhere. "Why just look at you. Standing there, another faceless minion in a criminal organization. A pawn in a great game of chess. Even your leader has abandoned you. While six fully armed Navi prepare to blast you into data particles. And with what do you have to defend yourself? A sword. One sword given to you by a leader who has since then left you to fend for yourself." The Master laughed. "How long do you think it will last? Long enough to cut us all down? Swords, like all things, break eventually. Without your precious Don to supply you, how ever will you expect to fight back after that?"

CrushMan let his hand slip from his shield and steady his sword arm. Was that a hint? Something about breaking the enemies weapon? "You are the closest example of 'living on borrowed time' that I have ever seen. Oh no doubt, your 1000 health program stability is fairly impressive, as is your damage capacity... with the sword, at anyrate. But we've beaten you once already. If you were simply holding back before, when you had your allies, that labels you a fool for wasting your best chance, and if you think you can beat us now, well, you're a fool there as well. I won't be beaten by a fool. Especially some No-Op, Rogue Navi slime."

What was that? No-Op? Rogue Navi? CrushMan wanted to devote a section of his processing to considering these terms, but he found that there were perhaps more important things at hand. If there truly was noone else to supply weapons to the enemy, destroying his sword may very well make him less of a threat. Crush still had his own sword as well. All he had to do was wait for the enemy to attack, then attempt to block the enemy's sword with his own, and with a boost of power to finish the deal.

His biggest worries were his leg and the damage done to it. Maneuvering seemed fairly difficult at this moment. He would much have prefered to back away and to try and destroy the enemy's weapon from afar, and yet that option was not available to him. All there was, was this risky idea he believed the Master desired. CrushMan suddenly tapped into his backup reserve of strength, giving him a sudden boost in power. If the Master truly had taunted the enemy successfully, he would have to make the most of this moment. He held his blade up in a defensive position while a thought nagged at him. What was a No-Op?

Summary
1. Power Reserve - +60 Damage to Next Melee Attack and
Break
2. Parry? Sword Guard? Or Sword Attack Directed at Enemy Sword? - 140 Damage and
Break
[Benchmark Passbreak roll: 5
This round's Passbreak roll: 7
Result: No Passbreak this round]

"Energybomb! Come on, run, run!"

Raiden turned his face upward to watch as the small bomb, trailing a tail of glittering sparks, whirled through the air in a high arc toward him. His eyes remained wide, and his arms remained curled around his pulled-up knees as the Energybomb fell toward him. His systems had analyzed the nature of the explosive before it had even left Splitman's hand, and he had realized that it was entirely benevolent.

Anti roared wordlessly as the Energybomb exploded open as it touched the tip of the golden horn on Raiden's forehead. He felt a shockwave of clean, refreshing energy pass through his systems. His half-annihilated leg pulled itself back together enough to seem like it had only been severely beaten instead of torn to pieces. A spasm swept across Raiden's face, and he suddenly squeezed his staring eyes shut. His head fell forward into his hands with a groan. He remained curled like so for several long seconds.

"...thanskalotSplittyIreallyappreciateitthanksthanksthanks!"

Raiden's face shot up, and the crazy grin was pasted back across it again. He slammed his hands down on the floor and used them to practically throw himself to his feet. The Navi slid out from behind DNR's Guard to watch the last of the Mafia goons fall.

"Twoforme, that'swtwo, Ihavetwo!" Raiden waggled his first two fingers at the medical Navi, making sure he knew exactly how many bad guys he had put out of comission. He looked back at DNR just in time to entirely miss the leader's inexplicable evasion of every attack thrown his way. "I'llbeatyou, yesIwill, I'mgonnabeatyouandyoucan'tstopme!"

"Raiden!"

He turned his eyes up to the black heavens, toward where his Operator's voice had seemingly come from. "YeahyeahhiAntistillontheprivatechannelhuh? What'supwhat'sgoingonhowgoes?"

She sighed heavily, realizing that he had fulfilled her wish of reverting back to normal. That normality was going to come at the price of her sanity.

"Nothing. Carry on. We'll talk about this later."

Anti glared up at her PET's screen again. "Two kills, huh?"

"Yeahofcourse, twoiswhatIsaid--"

The screeching of a blade forcing its way through Crushman's armour made him wheel around and stare at the resurrected Mafia goon. A small beeping in the back of his mind told him that his chips were back to full power, and his expression of flat shock morphed into a confident smirk.

"Shotguns! Givemeshotgunsbothofthem!" Raiden yelled up as he kicked his pace up to a run. He jinked back and forth like a drugged hare as he galloped at full tilt toward ground zero of the new stage of the battle. Working in his taciturn form did so much with such little motion that it left behind a vast reservoir of network-induced energy that he couldn't help but use up. Splitman had his own Shotgun pegged on Raiden, and the hyperactive Navi waved his thanks as he passed the grey one by.

Crushman's turned back loomed suddenly in front of him. Climbing the great Navi was like scaling a craggy rock. His armour created all kinds of handholds and ledges, all within very easy reach of one another. Raiden even doubted that the massive Navi could feel his weight. Raiden set his feet and flung out one hand toward the Mafia goonie. The fingers automatically curled into the shape of a handgun using his index, his middle and his thumb.

Raiden hung off of Crushman for several long seconds, waiting for something--anything--to happen. He checked his downloaded chip folder. Empty/

"HeyAnti! What'supwhat's--"

"Don't you start!" his Operator bellowed back. Her hands worked frantically to try and shovel her Battlechips back into her chip case, which had cracked open and dumped its contents upon contact with her bedroom wall. She rammed them back into the plastic slots in no semblance of order. Cannon, Thunder, Cactball...where were the Shotguns?

"Here!"

Anti rammed the chip that he had asked for into the reading slot on the side of her PET. A long, slim bullet of white light burst into existence parallel to his index and middle fingers. Raiden jerked his hand shortly up, and the movement fired the blast in the direction of the revived Navi. He grabbed hold of a convenient armour plate and swung himself around Crushman's back.

"Where the hell is the other--got it!"

Another long bullet, this time swollen wider with some kind of additional cherise energy, took the place of the one he had just dispelled. As he juggled it around in one hand to load it along his first finger, he watched as DNR went to work on the resuscitated Navi like a prize fighter. With the Shotgun set up properly, Raiden hopped off Crushman's back, landed in a crouch, and whipped his gun-shaped hand up to eye level. The recoil of the stronger-than-average blast sent a tremor rippling through his body.

"Let'sgoDNR, DopeyNecktieRipper, DimNeanderthalRaider, DrattedNailRuiner! Theraceison, stillgoing, andI'mstillgonnabeatyou!"

[1. Dodge around and climb Crushman for strategic advantage
2. Shotgun (50 damage) Mafia?
3. Shotgun, boosted (50 + 10 = 60 damage) Mafia?, providing cover fire for DNR]
"Well, we see that whoever these guys are," Hal commented as the dust cleared and revealed the situation of the enemies, "they seem to be pulling back from their operation. All of them except for that one sword user seem to have been taken care of... wait, wasn't he almost deleted, Teeth?"

"Correct, I profess Valerie owned previously headed toward him molar and claw," the Navi responded as his defenses shifted back into their previous form. "I ceased observing, however I compound our comrades possessed placed trash toward him."

"Well... this is an abnormality. It looks like he was masking his health, or he got some sort of super recovery: not only is he all right again," Hal noted, staring at his PET screen in confusion, "but he seems to have gotten stronger... stronger than he was before." As Hal saw him strike out his humongous concrete ally, he knew that the Navi was still fully intending to fight. "All right, Teeth, it's time to finish this guy off. We're still in great fighting condition, and even though one of our allies just took a major hit... and now that I consider it, that one bird-Navi isn't here either," Hal commented, a bit surprised he hadn't noticed it earlier, "I think our collective strength is enough that we should lay waste to this opponent. Since I'm certain many of our allies will be landing shots on him, let's see if there's some other way we can help out... aha!" Hal spotted the strange-looking gray Navi who seemed to be concentrating on attacking his allies. The operator wasn't particularly concerned: by the targets' general lacks of concern, he could tell that the attacks were not aimed toward betrayal of the group dynamic. As a matter of fact, Hal wasn't certain if that Navi was capable of attacking, as he seemed to be fully focused on healing now and Hal hadn't noted him much prior to that point. "Teeth, I think we're going to open fire on the remaining enemy, since he has no intent to leave us alone and let us through, it seems. Before that, however, get in front of the gray Navi. We're going to try and defend him while launching an attack ourselves. Think you're up for it?"

"I'm upward to everything singular," Teethman replied, beginning a dash for the stationary ally. As he moved, his arms had already begun to regress to the shield form they had been in only moments earlier: as they changed into their unwieldly form as Teethman moved, he felt his mobility being affected. He began to doubt whether he'd be able to pull off the maneuver after all... none the less, he found himself in front of the Navi in no time flat, with his arms in front of him in defensive position.

Just as he began to wonder how Hal expected him to maneuver in this position, one of the thin, flattened blocks on the end of the shield detached, floating into the air and beginning to orbit as an independent unit. It left his right shoulder exposed, but Teethman knew this would allow him to attack while defending his ally for as long as his sheild would hold up.

Soon, the block had retaken its cube shape. Now aiming at the remaining Mafia Navi, the weapon fired its concentrated laser. Teethman was a bit distressed that it did not have the other lasers to connect with to amplify its powers, but he was relieved to see that the cube seemed to be rotating and firing off the ray in rapid succession. It might take longer, but it would still be just as effective in the end. Soon, as Hal uploaded a chip, the shots became solid shells. Five bullets rang forward from the cartridge, and the block became red hot in its spinning. The impact from the weapon appeared to be greater, however, and as the cube grew in temperature until it was releasing visible steam, the final shot gave a resounding blast and the weapon was still.

Shield
Shining Whites to MafiaNavi? [70]
Vulcan 2 to MafiaNavi? [4x15, 1x25 (+10 due to NCBoost)]
- Back. Wazzup?

Seems that Sieg missed the whole party. And thats probably why he spared her from his comments too.
Valkyrie knew that humans had to eat; and thought herself lucky that navis (at least she) didn't. Judging from how frequently she found her operator munching something, it would be a miracle if she could finish a battle without having to take a lunch brake in the middle. And near the end. And a getting some snacks before, just in case.

But... Wazzup indeed? She stroke at the Don, but the sword went right trough him... this was supposed to happen, however, instead of crying out in pain, the dietically (so do navis have to eat after all?) challenged mafia navi disappeared. And "Swordguy" got back on his feet, even though he was hit by both hers and that sneaky thunder guys' sword attack.

- Just the usual. The boss turned out to be a holographic image, and one of the thugs is probably a zombie.
- Oh, okay then. Need something?
- Got some sanity?
- Currently out of stock. Candy?

What now? It seems like people here play by different rules, a different code; swarming someone, given that he seems stronger than you, looks like a perfectly normal thing to do. Maybe she could adapt, but it simply didn't feel right. In the end, it is victory what matters, but does the end really justify the means? Seems like it. Noone aside from her seems to have a problem with taking this course of action. She has to go along, for now at least. One day, she will be strong enough to enforce the rules...

Everyone needs "one day". But now, it was time for the good old violence. So how should she do this? Zombie, eh? While she was aware that the thug is probably just abnormally strong, there IS probably some dark secret behind his power. And what can fight better darkness than light? She had the power of light... or something very damn similar. It came at a price, but the price was small compared to the rewards. She started to burn her own resources, slowly focusing power into her plam...

- The chips got refreshed? Sending sword then.

The power vanished, as the flow was disrupted by the chip. Valkyrie didn't really know what to say; she wanted kill that annoying nosy brat, even at the cost of becoming an operatorless piece of trash.

- Kill... bastard... die....
- Thats right, get his scalp!

Right, there is a more urgent matter at hand; but what the heck should she do NOW? But wait, if the chips were refreshed, maybe... yes, the boosters are ready for action. Lets see if that guy can parry her cavalry charge for the second time! Val charged at him, or rather jumped, only inches above the ground, propelled by the blazing fire of that, which she received as a compensation for the lack of wings. Upon her arrival, she pulled the sword back and... instead of striking down, she took a turn standing on the one leg she landed, while raising the other one for a powerful spinning side kick, and only after that she attacked with the sword. It was a false swipe, not particularly nice to look at, but will probably get the job done. Technique is only one thing; usually the blade does the judging, and not the jury. She stepped to the side, guided by the momentum of the slash, then took another step to get to the tip of the swords' reach.

[Actions:
1 Valkyrie Ride
2 Buster ((2x1x2) + 40, increased accuracy) MafiaNavi?
3 Sword (80) MafiaNavi?
+ sword dance]
Mafianavi?: 761 (Equipped: Sword)

Valkyrie: 100 (Affected by Signature Attack: Charm! 2 actions this turn must be used to attack random allies with the equipped Sword! Accuracy reduced!)
Teethman: 100 (Shield!)
Raiden: 95
Splitman: 94
DNR: 10
Crushman: 95

Splitman healz. >>;

DNR went in at the Mafianavi with the Rageclaw-- only to have it sliced off by his sword! The Mafianavi glared at DNR. "You begin to annoy me..." The mafianavi strikes out at DNR with his sword twice-- DNR barely dodges the first strike, but the second hits him straight-on, sending him sprawling backwards. (80)

Crushman comes at the Mafianavi with the intention to break his sword... but the Mafianavi gracefully dodges the attack.

Raiden's shots suddenly ripped into the Mafianavi from where Crushman now stood, extracting a low growl from the aforementioned navi.

Teethman's attacks also strike the Mafianavi, sending him reeling--

--But not reeling long enough for him to be hit by Valkyrie's sword. Her first attack struck him, but he blocked the second with his sword. Their blades scraped against each other, and sparks filled the air until finally they locked together, neither giving or taking ground. Valkyrie would've been face to face with the Mafianavi if it weren't for the pair of swords between them...

He grinned. "So... even your morals fall so low as to attack me like the rest of these fools. A pity... I figured you as the sporting type." The Mafianavi suddenly and quickly pushed Valkyrie's blade into the ground, pinning his as well, and then crossed the distance between them.

"Surely, you are one with more moral code than they...?" He ran a hand through what little of Valkyrie's hair was exposed, and kissed her-- only to suddenly pull back, chuckling. He released Valkyrie's blade from under his own, and dashed off towards the other participants in the battle.
That bastard! How dare he! To do that, in the middle of a fight! She felt more humiliated than ever before; even more than the "bunny incident". That Mafianavi was perverted, egoistic, conceited and also, maybe this hurt the most, absolutely right! The tingling feeling of the kiss quickly fainted, and the battle went on, but she didn't move. Valkyrie stared at her hands as if she had just awakened from a dream.

- What am I... Why am I...

Why is she fighting for? Who is she fighting for? She was confused, not being able to find the answers for these questions. But she knew one thing for certain: Not for this. Not for a bunch of losers, that feel almighty hiding behind each others shield. Not for a world where the fate of the strong is to fall against a swarm of pigs without honor.

- DAMN IT!- She cried out, grabbing her helmet - DAMN IT ALL TO HELL!- Shouting these words, she swung his arm down, smashing the headgear into the ground. The piece of armor bounced back, sending off a clanging sound in the process. This also revealed her black hair; the weight of steel made it slick down to her head like liquid obsidian, but now, free from pressure, some of it curled out to the side, giving a raven-like appearance to the female navi.

She won't become one of them. She should have never even considered giving into their ways. To throw away all that she lived for... all that she was... all that she herself decided to become... Just to help these pathetic critters! She could feel their presence, their weakness like a plague corrupting her soul, influence spreading minute by minute she spent with this bunch of losers. No! The weak dies, and only the strong survives! That is the law. The law of the world, the law of the warrior, the law she lives by. The law of Death. She knew what to do. The sword lit up in correspondence to the menacing green eyes of the warrior.

-I will set things right. I am the chooser of the slain, bringer of death on the field of battle. I am what every warrior fears, and what all of them yearn for. My blade will set things right. I will bring the law of Valhalla here, even if I will be the only one left standing. FOR I AM VALKYRIE!- she was talking loud so that they could hear her; everyone deserves to know the cause and reason of their death, even if they don't deserve life in the first place.

-Thats the spir... what the, I can't access your sys...- It was about time her operator started mumbling. He hated him more than ever before. That little grunt who has power over her. But now she is free at last, if only for a few minutes.
- Shut your tap hole human- she replied, spitting the word "human" like it was a curse word for something lower than dirt. In a parallel universe, a yankee suddenly died of a heart attack.
- Its called "restricted access", you feeble minded fool!-
- But how? Why?- This was her hidden ace; should this fail... no, it can't fail. She can't stop now that she woke up. That idiot! How did he even manage to keep her cornered this long? If it wasn't for him, if he didn't... enough of this, its time to show off our cards!
- I was saving this for later, for when the time is right, but what time is more right than this?-
- Valkyrie you got to calm down. You are being controlled!- There he goes, crap rolling out of his mouth again. She'll show him. She'll show everyone!
- Correction! I was controlled! Like these puppet fools, and everyone in this mockery of the world of the living! But now, I'm cutting the strings!
- Listen to me!- He dares to order her? That excuse for a man?
- NO! YOU listen to ME! What do YOU know? If it was up to you I would be one of these failures, kissing your foot like an obedient hound would!
- I have never known that you...
- Shut your mouth! You know nothing! Do you know what it feels like? To be nothing but a will to be. To be nothing but a will to erase. To be a pile of half complete misery, bundled up in a rar file? You know nothing of me.
- Please stop... I'm sorry I have never...- Valkyrie didn't take notice of Sieg. Who was he to her anyway? From now on, there is no one left that matters to her.
- It wasn't easy. You just woke up and found me, lying in half complete pieces on your desk, ready for you to assemble. For you thats how I was born. BUT I HAVE STRUGGLED LIKE NO OTHER! I HAD TO FORCE MYSELF INTO THIS WORLD WITH MY OWN WILL! I HAVE BECOME WHAT I AM WITHOUT THE HELP OF YOU, OR ANY OTHER MONKEY BASTARD OF YOUR KIND!
- Stop... please stop...- Begging like the week minded bastard child he is. Suits him well!
- I won't stop. Not for you, not for anyone. I will walk my way, the way I have decided on long ago. The way that gave me a purpose to live in the first place. When I betrayed it, I have betrayed my own life. Its time to make things right.

Valkyrie knew that her time was short. Sieg won't give up. He is probably attempting to "fix" her code just as they were speaking. Knowing his skills it won't take more than mere minutes, or maybe even less, to break the protective locks on her system files. And then she'd be reduced to a servant like the ones standing around her. She must make it count. If she can only take a few of them with her, it was worth it. To loose her soul, is probably worse than death; but if it was not in vain, if her actions will make the world closer to her ideal...
The first lock was broken. Now or never, she must take action.

- Prepare to be reduced to ashes, scum!

Her first target was one of his longer lasting companions, the one that had the weird blocky armor. He seemed to be ready to fight her, well prepared in a defensive stance. Valkyrie charged at him, this time not with her fake wings, but her own muscle power. She ran like never before, completely ignoring the weight of the armor on her. Pain is an illusion. Fatigue is a mirage. She will set things right with her blade. She lunged forward, thrusting the sword with all the power she could muster, aiming to pierce the defense of the mindless servant. She did her part; should it hit or not is now up to the gods. With that in mind, she rolled onward without stopping. There was one that she definitely wanted to see dead, the one that didn't even fight. He was always standing back, doing nothing but supporting the team of scoundrels with healing energy. If she had more time she'd play around with him, tearing him from limb to limb, starting with his freaky arm, than one of his legs, then the fingers one-by-one... but she had to hurry. Sieg already opened up the second lock, so only a very thin firewall is between him and her systems. Once he is inside, no one knows what he will do.

- You are next, bandaid boy!

At the end of her roll she gathered every last ounce of power left in her body to jump up as high as she could, only to arrive back down with an earth shattering blow. Her exhausted body couldn't take it anymore, not even standing on her feet. Just as her knees touched the ground she could feel that her last defense, the firewall was pentrated; her systems are wide open for attacks. She braced herself to prepare for what was about to come.

Nothing happened.

[Actions:
1. -
2. Sword Teethman
3. Sword Splitman]
-- "Ack Gaaaaaaaaah!"
The doctor is sent rolling along the ground like a magnificent tree that was cut out of all hope to live, out of all hope to survive and prosper in the forest of life. If trees could talk during the procession of becoming wood, they´d cry and never stop crying. . . .

But a doctor is certainly something diffrent from a tree, and DNR is certainly nothing like a tree. From the time the rogue and detestable navi cut his hand and to the time he falls onto the the floor, he never showed an ounce of pain. Doctors never try to show their true emotion throughtout the most heart wrenching moments in their career, when they realise that their patient is about to die. The white haired, one armed navi raises up from the torment and walks towards the the man with the shiny teeth and gives a smile and a wink as he asked his net operator to send out his line of defense for his life, like a life support system for a vegetated human being.

-- "Raidene, if you please, a Shield. . ."
--"DNR" The med student cautiously said to him ¨I really hope you come back alive to me. . .¨
-- "Don´t worry dear lady, It´s only a flesh wound. . . even if this isn´t really flesh, heheheheh" He laughed sarcastically at his remark.
-- "Heh, you never stop to act seriously do you?" The brown med student smiled as he slotted in the Shield1 chip., with hope that his mentor come out of this alive.

--. . . . It seems that the "operation"will have to wait till next opportunity, that patient just won´t give up won't he? Hehehehhahahahahah The navi thought to himself as the forcefield appears between him and the fellow "doctor"

. . . . .

"Nananananana! You can´t kill me! I´m invincible! Ahahahahaa!" The white navi insults the mysterious person as he sticks his tongue out like a little child.

Actions
1. Run towards Teethman's barrier (Dodge)
2. Shield1
3. Dodge
Splitman's eyes flicked, blue-red-blue, never quite achieving that fire that he so desperately needed at that moment. He was angry, angry at himself, angry at this battle. This pathetic fascade, but not angry enough. Somehow under it all he remained calm, the blue overwhelming the red. Compassion over true passion.

"Chad, guard, now. I that teamate of ours needs cov-" Splitman started getting out before he viewed a sword pierce his chest. Odd... he didn't remember asking for a sword? And why was it coming out of his chest? This seemed wrong, very wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. A shield materialized in front of him, he felt the need to laugh slightly before he was gripped with anger, cold and burning.
"Splitman... what happened?" Chad shouted out, actually speaking for once- Fancy that. That didn't matter now, just the enemy in front of him. He watched the sword slide back out of his chest. Screw this, "!&%@ this, BOMB. NOW" He shouted out before stumbling forward.

A brilliant orb of energy shown in his left hand. Psh, it would have to do. He ripped off his left arm, spewing tiny shards of virtual metal everywhere. Like some sort of derranged zombie-limb, it remained clutching tighting to the orb, perhaps even tighter than before, not that it mattered. He stepped forward, vaugely aware that whoever stabbed him would be back for the kill, vaugely not caring. 'That shield of his did little but get in the way' he thought, best put it to some use, right?

His arm remained, clutching onto the orb, but then it did something strange. It writhed, it twisted, it wrapped itself around the shield as though it could use it for some form of defence. Heh, defence would not be the point of this shield. He charged foward, pushing the shield with his one remaining hand toward the foe. He might die but at least that bastard would feel it when he did.

Splitman heard the explosion, of that much he could be sure, then saw only white, though his eyes burned a firey red.

Summary:
(OW THAT FREAKING HURT YOU FREAKING STABBED ME)
MindShift: Break-
EnergyBomb-Pointblank-(60x3):Mafianavi
Guard1(Against EnergyBomb)
[Benchmark Passbreak roll: 5
This round's Passbreak roll: 9
Result: No Passbreak this turn]

Raiden's immediate world was crumbling around him.

Things had looked like they were going so well. Both of his Shotguns had connected, the huge bulky Navi hadn't ripped his head off for climbing him like a jungle gym, Teethman's laser blasts had left expansive burn marks on the foe's body, and the only girl had managed to lock him up with her blade. But then the Navi had tried something out of a romance movie, and then hacked apart DNR's Rageclaw. Raiden was already on the wing toward his medically-inclined acquaintance, intent on trying to wedge himself in between the Mafia goon and DNR, but he had no hope of getting there in time. Now the lady was sprinting off toward Crushman and Splitman, a wild light in her eyes and her sword raised high. This was awful, just not working at all...

"Come on, dammit, a little more spirit!"

"WhatamIdoingwrong? I'mdoingthebestIcan!"

Anti jammed a chip into the reader on the side of her PET, and quickly followed it with two more. "Your pals are getting smoked. Get in there and actually do something!"

"Iamdoingsomething! I'mreallyhelping, I'mkeepinghimbusy! You'rejustmakingmefeelworse, feelbad, feelawful, nothelping, nothelpingatall!"

For the first time since she had jacked him into the ElecTown network, Raiden scowled up at Anti. She matched him glare for glare, and he dropped his eyes first to check on the incoming attacks in his chip download folder.

Markcannon1: 100%. LOADED.
Areagrab: 50% LOADING....
Thunder: 40% LOADING...

A radiant white energy was already building just inside the curve of his hand. Anti had sent him an immensely powerful chip with devistating lock-on capabilities. It was manifesting as a sphere of light the size of a softball, hanging in the air just above his palm; if it touched his hand, it would completely fry his lower arm. His right hand, oddly, was tingling toward the centre. He looked down and watched in wonder as a small circle appeared in the middle of his right hand. A tiny new subroutine appeared in his systems, and he let it activate. The minute doors of the hole in his hand rolled back, exposing a red glow inside.

Grinning, he snapped the opening shut again. The softball of light was dragging more and more power out of the air; more of the world around him was going a blander and blander grey. If he didn't deal with this quickly, the Markcannon would totally overload his combat deck, and therefore either blow him up entirely or render him completely helpless for the remainder of his runtime.

Raiden swung his hand up and flattened his fingers out until just his right palm was pointing at the Mafia goon. The doors of the tiny hole snapped open again, and with a nearly-inaudible pooft, the charge of red light was ejected so quickly that it was simply a streak in the air that vanished in the direction of the Navi. The softball of light had swollen to more of a basketball now, and it downright hurt to look at. It churned in his hand like a captured sun, throwing off particles of brightness that landed on his human-like skin and fizzled out.

He carefully curved his other hand around the pulsating star, locked eyes with the Mafia goon, and fired it. It shot off in the wake of the red homing streak, which the fully-powered charge would follow to make impact with at the end of its flight. As the Markcannon shot put more distance in between itself and its origin, it split apart into a storm of light that flew in a horribly choreographed formation. They seemed to be swinging too wide to hit the Mafia goon--they would just fly off into the depths of the Internet and do nothing--but all of a sudden they seemed to halt in the air, take a wide arc around, and come crashing inward on the red point of light that he had fired. As the Markcannon bits hit the glowing red target, they sent up a blast of light that rivalled a supernova, paired with a shockwave and a massive crash that seemed to shake the entire network.

Areagrab: 100%. LOADED.
Thunder: 80% LOADING.....

Raiden's sword was standing upright in the panels not far away, where it had landed after the last salvo of attacks. Cracks radiated out from its point of contact from the ground, proving that it had hit the floor with a respectable amount of force. As the world lit up from the explosion of the Markcannon, his hand was already closing around the grip. The wave of sound hit the group of Navis a fraction of a moment later, and by that time, there was only a bolt of lightning streaking over top of the Mafia goon instead of a thunder god.

Thunder: 100%. LOADED.

Instead of carrying him all the way across the battlefield and safely to the other side, though, Raiden cut off the Areagrab just as he was passing over top of the enemy Navi. The lightning bolt smashed in on itself and morphed him back into his regular body, a full ten feet off the ground, his wooden sandals just above the Mafia goon's head. The blade of his sword was already alight with harboured electricity, and it was a simple matter of pointing the tip down toward the Navi and pulling the mental trigger on the Thunder chip.

A blast of static shot downward like a pillar of lightning, hissing like a billion leaves in the wind or snakes in the grass or bees in a hive or something. He was dropping toward the ground fast. Something in his subconscious kicked in, though, and Raiden pulled his legs in as the floor got closer. Somehow, he managed to pull off a neat little roll to soften the impact, riding it through until it deposited him on his knees and leaping back up to his feet.

"It'sokay, DNR, I'lltakecareofhim, I'lldistracthimforyou!" he yelled over the Mafia goon's head toward his friend, who had been savaged by the Navi's strike. He's make this guy pay for sure.

[1. Markcannon1 (70 damage, Normal) MafiaNavi?
2. Areagrab to up above MafiaNavi?
3. Thunder (40 damage + stun) MafiaNavi?]
Last Turn

His armor bulged as the sudden burst of data shot through him. Yes, now was the time to strike! CrushMan dashed out towards the sword wielding enemy, his greatsword poised at the ready. His mind raced as he questioned his foe's next movement, his next action, but his attention was suddenly diverted by an unforseen action. A wave of foreign energy knocked into him and his system eagerly took it in, recognizing it as something positive. A recovery energy shot? Unexpected and never before experienced, yet welcomed all the same. "Healed?" he heard the Master whipser, him sounding as surprised as Crush felt. The Navi believed that he knew who had done the act, the Navi in the dark green armor, and Crush made a note to devote a section of his processing to considering the power and use of this individual.

But whatever his abilities, the healing was slow. The deep, horribly gash in his leg was impossible to ignore. The pain was there, of course, but there was always some sort of pain. It was just so deep, affecting his very ability to move. He hadn't noticed till now just how ghastly the injury was, and seeing the enemy move now... Move towards DNR. Ah, now if there was a speedbump to this one, DNR would be it. His chaos would serve him well in this. Even as Crush rushed forward to meet his opponent, he watched DNR close in, lash out with his claw and... have his weapon cut off, cleanly and swiftly. CrushMan almost stumbled out of shock. What? The enemy had managed to decipher his attack pattern? Or was he that fast? The defensive slash was followed by a strike, then another, only one of which his eccentric companion was able to dodge. Three, that was three.

He'd closed the distance though. No more time to question such things. His sword went it, and with it all the crushing power he had at his disposal. His blade darted in, arced close... as the enemy dodged back! Too fast! He meant to strike out again before the power faded, to take a step closer and attack again, but his leg no longer supported him. It had taken him as far as it could in it's damaged condition. The strange and helpfull ally's energy was quickly repairing even that, but he was vulnerable. The enemy had the perfect chance to-

CrushMan's thoughts were suddenly interupted as a cacophany of sound came from beside his head. A shot of energy barreled forwards and crashed into the enemy as Crush detected something just within range of his peripheral vision. He turned slightly to see a form hanging on his shoulder. Thundervoice? The one DNR was so interested in, how long had he been there? He'd not felt a thing. He cursed himself for not observing his allies earlier. They appeared to be quite formidable in their own ways, truly. The Navi quickly dropped down and fired off a second blast, which also connected. Crush detected a low growl from the enemy and he couldn't help but feel a bit of satisfaction as he did so.

Another barrage of attacks flew forward and crashed into the enemy, again from a Navi that Crush quickly identified and yet was unfamiliar with. Truly the Master would scold him if he only knew how inefficient he had been in the previous battle, devoting so very much concern to only the foes in front of him. He believed he had heard the name 'TeethMan' when the Navi arrived, but more important was his skill in battle, again something of which Crush had no record of. The enemy stumbled back as the barrage landed. Now, now was the time to strike! And yet his leg, the repairs were going quickly, but not quickly enough!

But what was that? Another Navi coming close, quickly so, a sword in hand? The last of the group, of course! Someone would capitalize on the enemy's moment of weakness, would strike out while the foe was unprepared! Again he was comforted as the allies blade flashed out and cut away at the enemy. Seeing his ally pull back to strike again, he was filled with thoughts of just how he himself might fare against such an opponent. But this second attack would meet no success. The enemy had somehow righted himself and placed his own weapon between himself and his other sword wielding opponent. How was this enemy so very fast? Perhaps it was their special skill, something they'd honed to perfection over time? "Not bad..." The Master mumbled.

At that, CrushMan struggled to move. The Master's words worried him. But he'd not stop simply because of that. If only his leg would work! His entire frame shook as he slowly readied himself to attack. Watching the two combat one another, both pushing to drive their blades against one another, he could only think of an answer to his earlier question, of how he himself would fight against an opponent such as his ally. He may already have his answer, but in his current opponent.

The enemy spoke, yet his words meant nothing to CrushMan. But his next actions were troubling. He somehow shifted his sword and the sword of CrushMan's ally to the ground, then made physical contact with the Navi, face to face. What kind of attack was this? A headbutt? It looked too slow to do any real damage. If only he had the strength to act, he could rush out and engage the enemy, but his damnable leg wound prevented him from doing anything. "Kiss?" The Master whispered, his voice astonished. Kiss? What was kiss? Was that the enemy's strange attack? The enemy released his hold and began to move away.

It was then that Crush realized something. DNR. Thundervoice. This last ally. And himself. They were all within close distance of the enemy! Perhaps if they could all attack him at once from this range, that sort of tactic might be very effective! Certainly there was no way he could block all of their attacks at once, even with his impressive speed! Another feeling flashed through him, relief, as he realized that his leg was finally done repairing. Truly the armored Navi had proved a fortunate ally to possess. He was fully ready to dash out and attack the enemy as the Master let out something very much like a dull roar.

This Turn

"KISS?!" The Master shouted. "You dare turn your back on me right in the midst of combat! Right in front of me! You dare ignore me in such a manner! You pompous fool, I'll grind you into dust! CrushMan, prepare yourself for incoming data, remove yourself from the immediate combat zone!"

What? But the opportunity, the four pronged attack on the enemy- His thought was banished quickly. Surely whatever the Master had planned was superior, and yet he still felt as if he were missing out on an opportunity all the same. "I'll show you!" The Master continued. "How dare you waste valuable time in combat with such frivolities? I'll show you the consequences for taking me so lightly!" The sword at his side slowly dissipated, as did his neglected shield at his side. They were replaced quickly. His right fist slowly changed and shifted while a familiar canister formed next to his left arm. He quickly outstretched the limb as he continued moving back and the device secured itself, covering his entire left arm and fist. Shotgun.

The Master laughed, slowly and ominously. He'd done so before when he'd devised a particularly brutal punishment for CrushMan's failure and the Navi couldn't help but cringe at the sound of it. "It's a perfect plan really. Oh, you're fast, don't think for a moment that I underestimate you there. But with this..." Again he shouted, triumphantly, "I can't go wrong!"

CrushMan suddenly recognized the shape that his right fist was taking. It was not the sharp talons of the RageClaw, what he had expected, but rather the dual prongs of the MagBolt. Again the Master laughed, this time loud halting. "So, which is, you pest? If you dodge the electrical charge of the bolt, we slam you with the gun, but if you get hit by the bolt, you'll be too numb to move and we plug you anyway! In either case, CrushMan still has more than enough power and oppurtunity to break that silly little weapon of yours! I told you, my plan is foolproof! And once we've destroyed your only means of defending yourself, I'll have CrushMan take his time beating the information I require out of you, nice and slowly!"

Bolts of electricity began to dance between the two spikes jutting out of his fist. And CrushMan was not ignorant of his Master's final request. Again he tapped into that hidden reserve of destructive power and let it merge with his dormant shotgun blast. The giant navi threw both arms forward in compliance, aimed directly at the enemy who had so drawn out the Master's ire. He couldn't help but find a little satisfaction in the fact that for once it wasn't him. But such thoughts were wasteful. The energy in his arms felt ready to explode. It was time. "CrushMan, attack!"

Summary
MagBolt1 to MafiaNavi? - 90 Damage - Elec
2. Smash - Break Subtype Skill - Adds
Break to Next Attack -
3. Shotgun to MafiaNavi?'s Sword - 50 Damage -
Break - Chance to Affect Additional Target
Teethman lowered his shield, absent-minded in the face of the circumstances. Everything appeared to be going smoothly, and he'd heard the entire assault of his improvised weaponry pepper the enemy's frame. His arms were still together and the block still detached as he scoured the battlefield for the proceedings. The enemy was with the Navi he called Valerie, still locked in a swordfight... suddenly, a break in the battle! The swords were down, the opponent was off, and then-

... connection.

The Navi couldn't decide what he felt. His autonomous unit doing the work for him, he couldn't doubt what he'd seen. There was a feeling inside of him at witnessing the spectacle... the initial thought was that this heavily armored Navi must have been the rat Hal suspected from the beginning. Maybe his operator was right... maybe he was being too quick to trust others. He had fought with Valerie bringing the package belong, and he was sure he had felt something like comradeship. The female Navi was now removing her helmet...

Teethman's jaw slowly fell open as he saw the raven-dark hair spill from its casing.

He knew what he'd felt now, only... as her head turned and her eyes met his, her mouth moving in uninterpretable shouts as she conversed with her operator...

She wasn't acting freely... and he didn't have much time. Teethman raised his shield, blacked out his senses, and stood. As the lights dimmed, he could see the female figure running at him, rushing to connect with her drawn blade. But all of that was fading now... his shield program and his link with Hal would be the only active commands.
There was nothing he could do. He could see by the look in her eyes that he couldn't save her.

"Teeth!" a voice called out. It had to be Hal. "Teeth, you can't just shut down now."

"However... shielding my comrades obtains rank... also I may never battle contrary her..."

"Teeth, she's an enemy. I could have known it from the start. Back when we fought alongside her, she didn't show mercy. She's got a proud air to her, and the only person she trusts and fights for is herself. I saw that as plain as day. You don't have any choice now but to fight!"

"Negative! There exists null chances... I may view toward her, I may speak she's sick!"

"Teethman, I've learned a lot of things in my new experience since we first entered the Net, in my studies in the real world... one of them is that we can't save all of the people all of the time. We have to make choices and sacrifices. If you don't fight, she'll put down your shield first and then take you down."

"There possesses toward exist additional path..."

"Teeth... sometimes, you have to fight to defend yourself-"

"I'm requiring you toward believe me! Hal... input HatredArm."

After a silence, Teethman could feel the data resonating within him. He knew there was a way to do this... he could save Valerie if he focused his mind. If he failed here, his allies would be cut to ribbons. The armored Navi wouldn't stop with him. What was more, though... he had communicated with Valerie's spirit through her eyes. She could only respect strength: words would have no effect on her. If he was going to bring her to his senses... if he was going to replace any doubts about their comradeship... he would have to show her his own power. He would have to, quite bluntly, knock some sense into her.

The shield would be gone. The block missing could be where a diagonal slash had caught, though Teethman couldn't see it with his systems down, and if he were to reactivate, he would have to spend vital processes rebooting and reenergizing that would give the sword time to cut him through. To save Valerie, he would have to switch from attack to defense in an instant, as soon as the functional targeting kicked in. If he failed, he would likely be skewered.

As the light returned, his shield began to slip and reform into his normal blocky arms. They would move apart and to his sides, leaving him open.

His autonomous floating block had already formed a bulky hand: it headed straight for where he knew her scalp ought to be.

He couldn't speak to convey his words, as his speech function was down. Even if he could, she probably wouldn't be able to. With any luck, she wouldn't need to.

Shield
Inactive
Rageclaw Valkyrie [20] into MafiaNavi?[20+10(NCBoost)]
((Future reference: When I mod events, I consider things to happen in THE ORDER THEY'RE POSTED. So if you're trying to do something with or to another person's navi, you better post right after them. I'm looking at yoooou, Heat!))

Mafianavi?: 351 (Equipped: Wideblade)

Valkyrie: 80
Teethman: 100 (Shield)
Raiden: 65 (Dazed! -1 Action!)
Splitman: 14
DNR: 10 (Guard1)
Crushman: 1

Valkyrie's sword scrapes across Teethman's shield, which blocks the hit. She's then flinged across the battlefield by Teethman--

DNR runs around like the 'tard he is. ((Also, it's called a GUARD1, not a SHIELD1.))

Splitman freaks out despite the fact that Valkyrie didn't get the chance to stab him. :0 He presses an Energybomb up against the Mafianavi, and it explodes, damaging both him and his intended target! ((Explained: First hit from the bomb hit the guard and the Mafianavi, thus making it hit the Mafianavi twice via reflection. This killed the Guard, however, and so Splitman got hit by the other 80 damage from the bomb along with the intended target. Also, close range bombage does not increase damage. >:0))

Raiden's attacks both hit, but the Mafianavi seems to shrug off the stun effect of the second attack.

Crushman's first attack nails the Mafianavi, as does his second, which breaks the sword-- unfortunately for Crushman and his allies, however, the Mafianavi quickly replaces his now-broken sword with a WideBlade. Oh shi-

Teethman shielded himself, did nothing, and then hurled Valkyrie at the Mafianavi--

--Who gracefully caught her, and set her back down on her feet beside him. Either he didn't realize that Valkyrie was no longer being affected by his signature attack, or he didn't care.

The Mafianavi grinned, and hefted his new, thick blade into the air with a loud grunt, before he brought it down onto the ground hard, creating a shockwave that sent panels flying everywhere!

One panel struck Crushman, sending him into critical condition.

A second struck Teethman, only to bounce harmlessly off his shield.

A third hit Raiden on the head, dazing him.

And the last one fell onto Valkyrie's left foot. Ouch.