Son of the Beach

A blue beam of light shone throughout the area, signaling the arrival of a certain aquatic Navi into the area. "All set! Let's see what's ruining the station's Cyberworld!"

"So much for a nice, relaxing day...oh well. Ready when you are!"

"Let's show 'em how it's done!" SplashMan raced ahead, wondering exactly what kinds of viruses were apparently so threatening...

(Searching for Battle #1)
No creativity left in the moderator's tanks, he is forced to expel the last of his resources to spawn some rather sorry situations. Modding wildly, he has absolutely no idea what he is throwing at the players, only praying that they are coherent and beatable. Most of the time. Anyway, some Catacks rolling around on a beach. Their tops were open, with the little men popping out from the top, throwing random insults at each other. Happening upon SplashMan, they settled their differences quickly and dropped into their tiny vehicles. Some Megalians also heard the commotion and decided to join in from the side, swooping in from the sea.

-- ENEMIES --
Cateen A: 200 HP (Making tracks on the sand)
Cateen B: 200 HP (Making tracks on the sand)
Megalian-A2 A: 190 HP {80HP AquaAura} (Flying above Sea from the side)
Megalian-A2 B: 190 HP {80HP AquaAura} (Flying above Sea from the side)

-- NAVIGATOR --
SplashMan.EXE: 550 HP (Making tracks on the sand)

-- TERRAIN --
60% Sand
40% Sea

-- ROGUE BATTLE 01, READY? START!! --
Well, time to show why they deserved to be here. "Just a few viruses here, Sabrina! Shouldn't take too long!"

"Are you nuts?! Those are the kinds of things that mauled our Navis! And yours isn't even batting an eye?!" Clearly, the technician was most impressed at their confidence.

"Eh, we've fought tougher. Now, everyone sit back and enjoy the show!" Now, for some intense BattleChip action. "We'll work on the Megalian first! All set?"

The aquatic Navi dug his heels into the sand, ready for some equally intense aura busting. "Ready when you are!"

"All right! Auras are weak to the Impact effect, so let's punch them out! BattleChip, AreaGrab! BattleChip, ColdPunch! BattleChip, GutsImpact! Triple slot in!"

The Navi's secure footing proved for naught, as he vanished from the sands, and reappeared on the water behind one of the floating heads. However, he didn't look entirely the same, as each of his hands were now large fists with black fingers, with blue and yellow covering signaling which fist was affected by which chip. Not wanting to waste any time between the facts he was facing formidable opponents, and that he was busting in front of a live studio audience, he proceeded to give the aura donner a one-two punch combo, striking first with a jab of his icy fist, then following up with a strong cross from the more powerful of his hands. With the power of Impact at his side, that was all it'd take to be down one virus.

Of course, the boxing lesson didn't end there. SplashMan looked over at the other Megalian, and began punching sideways, allowing the momentum to lead him over to it, and try and hit it with a freezing cold hook. He steadied himself to make sure he wouldn't fall over from the force, then followed it up with a crushing yellow and black uppercut to turn the virus black and blue...or at least more so than before.

"And we didn't forget about the Cateen! BattleChip, IronShield2! Slot in!""

The ColdPunch on the aquatic fighter's arm vanished, allowing a large metal shield to appear between him and the tank viruses. That'd probably withstand their artillery fire.

Still, Sabrina couldn't help but notice that she felt like she was being stared at. She looked back, to notice some odd looks her way. "...What? I said we didn't forget them. I didn't mean we'd trash 'em right now!"

[Order of Turn:
1-AreaGrab chip to behind Megalian-A2A (Teleports user, Accuracy UP)
2-ColdPunch chip attack on Megalian-A2A (70+25, Aqua, Impact, Knockback)
3-GutImpact chip attack on Megalian-A2A (160, Break, Impact, Knockback)
4-ColdPunch chip attack on Megalian-A2B (70+25, Aqua, Impact, Knockback)
5-GutImpact chip attack on Megalian-A2A (160, Break, Impact, Knockback)
6-IronShield2 chip on SplashMan (4-hit shield) (ColdPunch removed)]
SplashMan's little boxing, powered by his chips, crushed the Megalian's puny auras and successfully thrusted his beefy fist into those faces...Not without one of them faceplanting straight against the navi before it was deleted. [-80]

The Cateens unleashed their tanktastic barrage against SplashMan, but all of it was fended off by the navi's awesome shield. It did, however, leave SplashMan in the center of shattered panels, making things awkward in the end...

-- ENEMIES --
Cateen A: 200 HP
Cateen B: 200 HP
Megalian-A2 A: DELETED
Megalian-A2 B: DELETED

-- NAVIGATOR --
SplashMan.EXE: 470 HP [Broken] [Shield BROKEN]

-- TERRAIN --
60% Sand
20% Sea
20% Broken
Destroyed heads, good. Destroyed ground beneath him, bad. ...Well, by now, it was more like 'destroyed ground above him', but that didn't make it any less of a problem. "Umm...I don't really see a way out of this...do you?"

"Nope. Sure you can't climb out or something?"

"Umm..." The Navi looked around, trying to find a spot that he could climb up. It took a little bit, but one wall seemed particularly rough, with more holds than the others. "I think this wall's worth a try. I just wish I wasn't so, uh...heavy set..."

"So you're heavy and don't have much in the way of legs. Try anyway, you might surprise yourself!"

...Hoo boy. SplashMan looked up, slightly intimidated by the sheer distance he had to climb. Still, it was the only practical option...he reached up, and grabbed a rough spot. Then he grabbed another. And another. And another. Very slowly, yet fairly surely, he increased his altitude, as he moved from spot to spot. Somehow, he was managing to pull himself on upper strength alone; his feet simply hung below him, useless to him now that he wasn't using them to stand. Eventually, there were holes in the side of the wall, but he managed to climb them by clenching his hands into fists, and putting them into the holes.

Before long, he climbed out. A bit weary, but free. "Phew! That was rough!"

"Yep, but you did it! Go ahead and take a breather, but try not to get blasted by cannon fire...or fall into any holes!"

"Don't worry, my feet are just fine!" The aquatic fighter eyed the Cateen before him, ready to try and flee out of the way before getting exploded on. Or worse, end up falling again...

"Oh, since we've got some time...might as well try and make it not a total waste, right?" Yep, looked like a good chance to use THAT. "BattleChip, PickPocket! Slot in!"

As SplashMan focused on the inevitable enemy attacks, a Bandcoon formed deep in the pit. It looked around, but instead of cursing its luck, or taking a gung-ho climbing attitude, it reached behind its mask with its tail, and pulled out...some sort of black capsule. It opened it, then pulled out its contents, which happened to strongly resemble an elevator door. It placed the door in front of the nearest wall, then pressed the button on the side of it. Surprisingly, the door opened, revealing a full sized elevator inside. It walked in, and simply waited as its mode of transportation made its way to the surface, arriving not far from where SplashMan stood. Once it had tasted sweet terrain freedom, the thief quickly rolled to a Cateen, swiped something from it, and placed it in a treasure chest of unknown origins before disappearing. Exactly what was inside the chest, no one knew...

The Navi, however, took a moment to look in disbelief at the elevator it had somehow summoned. "Aww man! You should've used PickPocket to begin with!"

[Order of Turn:
1-Climb out of hole
2-Climb out of hole
3-Dodge
4-Dodge
5-Dodge
6-PickPocket chip on CateenA (steals reward data from one virus)
SplashMan successfully escaped the hole as he frantically attempted to evade all the Cateen attacks that came his way. The sea panels exploded into a tower of water as the Cateens tried to hit the "nimble" navi, and only one of the viruses' attacks had a direct hit.

The Bandacoon was successful in grabbing its golden loots, however~

[PickPocket: 1500z]

-- ENEMIES --
Cateen A: 200 HP
Cateen B: 200 HP

-- NAVIGATOR --
SplashMan.EXE: 410 HP [Sand]

-- TERRAIN --
50% Sand
10% Sea
20% Broken
20% Cracked
Hmm...looked like the Bandcoon had swiped something shiny. Hopefully it was something actually useful. Also, he took a cannon shot to the chest. Ow. But it was only an after thought, as he began to glow pink, and the impact sites of his wounds ceased to hurt.

"...Oh, right. Sorry. BattleChip, Recover150! Slot in!"

"I noticed!"

"Sorry sorry sorry! I just did it without thinking!"

"I think in the case of recovery chips, you can get away with it just fine! It's the attack based ones that I should probably know ahead of time!"

"Speaking of which, let's go ahead and finish these off!" And nothing said that like attacks that could hit multiple things. "BattleChip, TwinFang3! Slot in!"

SplashMan simply stood around, as a Waldon virus appeared in front of him. It promptly opened its mouth, and speedily and unceremoniusly shot its tusks like missiles at the twin tank viruses. It then promptly faded, not having much reason to exist beyond the execution of the move. The Navi watched it in stride, apparently expecting to have that work done for him.

"...What was THAT?"

"I had the TwinFang data take the form of a Waldon, so I wouldn't have to worry about it myself! Don't worry, I'll use the next chip the old fashioned way if you want!"

"Uh...I guess I can't complain if it works, right?" Hmm...what to use next. Oh wait, there was the incredibly obvious solution that involved hitting multiple targets. "Besides, it wouldn't be same if you didn't use this the regular way! BattleChip, WideShot3! WideShot2! Double slot in!"

This time, the aquatic fighter let the data flow to his right hand, which vanished to make room for a pink rimmed, wide mouthed blue gun. He steadied it with his free hand, and proceeded to fire a pair of wide water blasts with it. The first seemed slightly stronger, however. Not that the order mattered, of course. "...Random thought. How many times have I used WideShot series chips?"

"Dunno. You've probably got some kind of log that'd tell us, but I'm not curious enough to look for it."

"Yeah, me neither." SplashMan lowered his cannons, presumably for another type of water-based assault.

"Wait a sec!"

"Huh? What?"

"Don't attack again! Focus on dodging any last ditch shots, okay?"

"Uh...sure!" He personally would've prefered to make absolutely sure at least one more of the viruses were dead, but if she said so...the Navi once again prepared for the worst, readying himself for dodging more cannon fire.

[Order of Turn:
1-Recover150 chip on SplashMan (150, Recovery)
2-TwinFang3 chip attack on CateenA and CateenB (130)
3-WideShot3 chip attack on CateenA and CateenB (100+15, Aqua)
4-WideShot2 chip attack on CateenA and CateenB (80+15, Aqua)
5-Dodge
6-Dodge]
Splashman quickly recovered from any previously inflicted injuries before letting out a barrage of attacks at the slow-moving tanks, deleting them thoroughly.

Money rained from the sky.

-- ENEMIES --
Cateen A: DELETED
Cateen B: DELETED

-- NAVIGATOR --
SplashMan.EXE: 550 HP [Sand]

-- TERRAIN --
50% Sand
10% Sea
20% Broken
20% Cracked

-VICTORY-
GET: 3900z
And that...was why they were here. In tip top shape, SplashMan accessed both the default reward data, and what PickPocket had swiped, noting that both were rich in cash. "Sending everything over!"

Sabrina watched her money count rise significantly, beaming at it reaching five digits. "Woo! That'll work just fine!"

The people that hung around to watch were apparently impressed with the end results:

"Wow, she actually did it!"

"She and her Navi didn't even break a sweat..."

"I thought that Navi was history when it fell in the hole, but it just crawled out and blasted the hell out of the viruses..."

"Yep, you'll definitely be able to do this! The tour guide started typing something on her PET screen. "There! I figure the rest of the group'll want to see busting like that, so now it's on the screen in the next room! I think everyone could learn something from it!"

"H-Huh?!" The expansion of the viewers of his exploits...that did NOT sit well with SplashMan. "Hang on! I didn't think I'd get an audience!"

"That's show business! Just don't think about it, and concentrate on fighting. I'll worry about everyone watching!"

"R-Right..." Easier said than done, but there was some truth to his operator's words. Gathering his courage once again, the water filled Navi marched on, in search of more problems to eliminate.

(Searching for Battle #2)
Soon, after tracking through the sand, the ground beneath SplashMan's feet became wetter and wetter, until all that remained was some mucky dirt and water everywhere. Of course, that didn't stop some viruses from inhabiting the area; a Tuby was currently regaling some Puffy viruses (rather poorly, one might add) as well as some enthusiastic-looking mudfish. Their reaction to being interrupted by an unwanted Navigator was hostile, to say the least.

-- ENEMIES --
Tuby2: 150 HP (Sea)
Muckfeesh A: 100 HP (Mud)
Muckfeesh B: 100 HP (Mud)
Buffy-A A: 200 HP (Sea)
Buffy-A B: 200 HP (Sea)

-- NAVIGATOR --
SplashMan.EXE: 550 HP (Sea)

-- TERRAIN --
20% Mud
80% Sea

-- ROGUE BATTLE 02, READY? START!! --
Aha, there was the next group they'd be destroying. "Hey, those fish things are mucking up the area! Literally!"

Thank you, Captain Obvious. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure the station's network isn't supposed to be that muddy..."

"Nope! That part of the network's supposed to be clean as a whistle, but, well...you can see all the water and mud there..."

"Well, we're probably not gonna be able to help with clean up, then...but, I think we'll be good just getting rid of the viruses! SplashMan, get on it! You can handle the Tuby yourself!"

"Uh, right!" The aforementioned Navi quickly started to build up pressure in his cannons, as they became filled with water. Thanks to some instant water infusion, it didn't take long at all to reach max force, he lowered his innate artillery to firing level, and launched an immense blast of water at the instrumental virus. Nothing fancy, just a good ol' fashioned spray.

"Muckfeesh..." Sabrina read off the flopping viruses' name, which made her take pause for a moment. Even by virus standards, that was a silly name. Oh well, they had pretty terrible HP, and didn't seem to be very well defended...on the other hand, their flopping made it look like it'd be tricky to shoot them up. "Muckfeesh...you really don't want to be dyslexic with that...ah well, they're next!" And with a Chaos level chip, to boot. "BattleChip, QuadNeedle! Slot in!"

SplashMan's hand was replaced with some sort of bow-like gun, which he attempted to train on the literal mudskipper. Proving the validity of its name, four iron needles shot forth from it, one right after the other. It would only take two of them to rend apart the Wood virus, but the Navi could tell that trying to hit one would be quite a task...

Luckily, lots of attacks meant that it wouldn't be quite so arduous. And there were ways to deliver lots of attacks in a short period of time. "Now for the other one! BattleChip, MachineGun2! Slot in!"

The bowgun was quickly replaced with a somewhat more conventional, double barreled gun. The Navi took aim with it at the other Muckfeesh, and let loose a barrage of machine gun fire. The recoil, however, made it extremely difficult to keep pointed in one place; some of the shots would probably go flying off in different directions. With any luck, though, some of those would end up flying off into other viruses. Eventually, it stopped, but SplashMan kept shaking slightly, as though his body had a delayed reaction to the recoil...

"Okay, the others we'll need to spend more time destroying, but we can still weaken them! Use your Flood Cannon, okay?"

"Okay!" Once again, water pressure built in the aquatic fighter's back. This time, however, it became even greater, to make the supply as dense as it could possibly get. Once it was as compacted as he could stand, he launched twin blobs at the Buffy, which somehow managed to explode once they connected with something. It was different from before, though, as the blast radius appeared to be a bit larger than it normally was. A bit bigger in raw power, to boot. Still, it put quite the strain on him...he was beat. "...Can we call it good for now?"

"Sure! But, let's do something a little different..." A little different, that was, since a well-worn defense chip was still implemented. "BattleChip, IronShield2! BattleChip, TrainArrow! Double slot in!"

A large shield appeared in front of SplashMan, who prepared to use it against the bubble blasts and...whatever the Muckfeesh did. Flop around, maybe? Either way, he had a shield, and he wasn't afraid to use it. On his other hand, however, a bowgun began to form...however, it had a sleeker design than the earlier one. It wouldn't be ready just yet, though, so all he could do was stand around and block...

[Order of Turn:
0a-Reserve Tank R (passive buster charge)
0b-Reserve Tank R (passive buster charge)
1-Water Splash charge attack on Tuby (200, Aqua, Break)
2-QuadNeedle chip attack on MuckfeeshA (50, hits 4 times)
3-MachineGun2 chip attack on MuckfeeshB (50, hits 9 times, missed shots may hit nearby enemies)
4-Flood Cannon sig attack on Buffy-AA and Buffy-AB (100, Aqua, Blast 3, Large Area Sea Terrain Change)
5-IronShield2 chip attack on SplashMan (4-hit shield)
6-TrainArrow1 chip on SplashMan (+30+25 Aqua damage, A accuracy to buster shot next turn)]
Rocking his usual Water Splash attack, SplashMan quickly eliminated the Tuby from the equation. Some QuadNeedles followed next, landing two needles on one of the mudfish. A MachineGun2 was also unloaded on the next mudfish, reeling in some massive overkill before it could even touch him. However, at that point, the Buffy had released some blue bubbles his way, which erupted into... a pretty tiny explosion. (30) Some other bubbles hung around after a bit, hovering around SplashMan, threatening to do the same thing. Yeah, they weren't going to go anywhere with that. SplashMan, on the other hand, rained a much larger amount of explosive power on them afterwards, weakening them before equipping a large IronShield and augmented his buster with the TrainArrow.

-- ENEMIES --
Tuby2: DELETED
Muckfeesh A: DELETED
Muckfeesh B: DELETED
Buffy-A A: 100 HP (Sea)
Buffy-A B: 100 HP (Sea)

Homing Explosive Bubbles: 30 HP (x3)

-- NAVIGATOR --
SplashMan.EXE: 520 HP (Sea) (Equipped: Shield 4/4; TrainArrow1 (+55 Aqua to Buster))

-- TERRAIN --
20% Mud
80% Sea
"Wow, everything actually worked!" No matter how much he busted, SplashMan always seemed to end up in situations that surprised him. But least it was better than being jaded.

"That's a switch. Usually something always goes wrong. But I'm not questioning it! You've already got everything to finish them, and the bubbles should go away as soon as the viruses are gone...so get to it!"

"Already on it!" The Navi peered out from behind his shield, pointing his right arm forward at the twin Buffy. The TrainArrow's apparatus was now fully formed, with its first shot peering out from the barrel, seemingly anticipating being fired. It didn't take long, as he quickly aimed, and fired a powerful watery arrow at one of the viruses, preferably whichever one actually hit him earlier. He didn't get a good look at which one did it, though, so he'd have to settle for a 50/50 chance. Of course, he could also guarantee revenge by focusing on the other immobile virus, and shoot a spear into it. Which he did, with a certain level of schadenfreude at the thought of returning that favor.

But he didn't stop there. He repeatedly fired arrow after arrow at the pufferfish, not wanting to stop until both were nothing but bits of junk data. Especially if it happened before any of the bubbles bounced around his big shield and exploded on him. He never was big on taking pain, even though his systems had gotten quite good at withstanding it.

[Order of Turn:
1-Buster shot on Buffy-AA (105, Aqua)
2-Buster shot on Buffy-AB (105, Aqua)
3-Buster shot on Buffy-AA (105, Aqua)
4-Buster shot on Buffy-AB (105, Aqua)
5-Buster shot on Buffy-AA (105, Aqua)
6-Buster shot on Buffy-AB (105, Aqua)]
SplashMan and Sabrina seemed to underestimate the viruses as the navi fired away with his altered buster. The first few shots was a miss, letting the bubbles close in and pop against the navi one by one. Luckily, the navi was prepared with his shield and fended the attack off till the viruses was full of arrows...

-- ENEMIES --
Tuby2: DELETED
Muckfeesh A: DELETED
Muckfeesh B: DELETED
Buffy-A A: DELETED
Buffy-A B: DELETED

Homing Explosive Bubbles: 30 HP (x3)

-- NAVIGATOR --
SplashMan.EXE: 520 HP (Sea) (Equipped: Shield 4/4; TrainArrow1 (+55 Aqua to Buster))

-- TERRAIN --
20% Mud
80% Sea

-BATTLE WON!-
2500z + [Spreader2] BattlechipSpreader2
Damage: 60 + Spread 8
Accuracy: A
Description: A gun whose shot explodes on impact to hit nearby enemies.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
With a sigh of relief that none of the bubbles had harmed him, SplashMan checked out what the fish and musical instrument had left him. "Analyzing the data!...Huh? That's weird..."

"What's weird?"

"We got chip data, but its data signature doesn't match up with any of the viruses..."

"Huh, that is weird...oh, wait! We've been through this before! I bet it's a Spreader!" And sure enough, Sabrina's suspicions were confirmed as data for a Spreader2 BattleChip popped up on her PET screen. "Yep, Spreader2! Attack power isn't hot, but it just hits so many things...I think we oughta try it out, at least. Not like it's a bad chip or anything!"

"Sure! I'll let you handle that, while I keep checking out the cyberspace!" The Navi proceeded further along, searching for more problems. An odd hush had spread over the gathering in the room, however, as everyone had become too enthralled in the pair's battle skills to utter a single word. It was actually making things a bit eerier, but he kept his nerve enough to continue without getting too outwardly freaked out by the silence.

(Searching for Battle #3)
SplashMan, too focused on his battles, needed to do something to relax a bit. Get in gear and exercise. Do silly dance move like the worm. Or just be out going like a bomb. Disregarding all the silly suggestions, three groups of viruses appeared before SplashMan to fulfill his needs. Surprise!

AquagearA: 160 HP
AquagearB: 160 HP
BagWorm2A: 150 HP
BagWorm2B: 150 HP
Dynamite2: 200 HP
Dynamite2: 200 HP

Terrain: 100% Sand

SplashMan.EXE: 520 HP

-ROGUE BATTLE THREE, START!-
Hmm...seemed like he was getting away from the water by walking this way. He should really try going somewhere else, since it was harder to walk on sand than sea. Of course, when your legs barely qualified as legs, he wasn't exactly setting a breakneck pace. "I haven't seen any viruses in here for a while...are you SURE there's more in here?"

"Positive! The control panel's still going nuts, so it's definitely not fixed. Keep looking!"

And naturally, some viruses picked that moment to pop in, some more literally than others. "Ack! ...That's what I get for thinking they're all gone..."

"Pretty much. But don't worry, I have an idea! You're on Sand. They're on Sand. Everyone's on Sand!"

"I know I don't have a lot of things, but I do have eyes, ya know..."

"Lemme finish! Now, there's a certain type of chip that gets powered up on Sand. And we have such a chip. Find the ones with the most staying power, and let them have it with this!" Chip with a weird blue Navi with a fan on his hand, inserted. "BattleChip, WindRacket! Slot in!"

An almost paper-like fan took shape over SplashMan's right hand, who started to race over to the specified viruses, which, to his observation, was the pair of viruses covered in leaves and dirt and whatever. It took a moment, thanks to the sand and his generally lacking foot speed, but upon arrival, he quickly unleashed a powerful strike with his racket. As his operator had predicted, the sand in the area was kicked up by the winds it stirred up, strengthening the attack's might. He then backed off a bit, just in case of grenades. "You know, I guess I did know that...but I completely forgot!"

"And that...is why we have to work together!" Sabrina gave a thumbs-up at the other people in the room, who shrugged lukewarmly. "Aww, come on! There's kids in the group! Tell me a nice teamwork lesson isn't called for!"

"Well, talking about it when they're still listening isn't a very good idea..."

"...ANYWAY..." Okay, new topic. Now. "Let's try and delete those Poppers before they can go hide!" ...But how? They had no Fire chips, and nothing they had was both strong and reliable enough to hit them both...or was there? But Popper were aerial viruses, and both WaterLine and Gaia were ground based, the only two chips she had that could be boosted to deleting levels. ...Oh, wait. They weren't. Duh. Good thing she killed time by busting earlier... "And, here's how we're doing it! BattleChip, TwinFang! BattleChip, Attack+20! Double slot in!"

Teethlike projectiles appeared and attached themselves to the aquatic Navi's arm, and quickly glowed green for a moment as they were infused with a small power boost. He took the usual moment to aim them towards the pair of bagworm viruses, and wordlessly fired the spikes at them. There was little else to do with them once they launched, aside from hope his accuracy was spot on...it was hardly a drawn out, fancy attack, after all. Well, maybe a little fancy, thanks to the Attack+20, but...

"And now we'll mop things up!" Well, not so much 'mop' as it was 'have a dragon smash into things'. "BattleChip, AquaDragon! Slot in!"

A pot appeared next to the Navi, from which a fearsome WaterDragon virus arose, and looked around. The entire area was sand as far as the eye could see...that didn't sit well with the summoned ally, and it retreated into its hiding place to prepare a strike. A panel in the area soon began to moisten, however, and quickly became a small pool. The dragon then burst up from it with a mighty roar, and launched itself forward to make sure the sand served as more of a beach than it otherwise appeared. And the Aqua Navi hoped that, in addition to making the environment wetter, it'd run into some enemies, and inflict serious pain on them...it usually did, but the virus didn't accept orders, so hoping was about all he could do...

Once the last chip attack was cleared, the operator wasted no time slamming a new move into her PET...something less offense based. "Now that we've made some water, go hide in it for a little bit! BattleChip, AreaGrab! Slot in!"

The Aqua Navi quick disappeared from his hopeful spot, and reappeared on the slightly wetter (and easier to maneuver in) ground. As if the water suddenly didn't exist, he fell into the water, soon stopping once he was at a comfortable depth. Exactly how effective the plan would be was uncertain, since he knew the majority of his foes made things rise from the ground, which he was kinda sorta in at the moment. Still, at the very least, he was harder to spot...right?

[Order of Turn:
1-WindRacket chip attack on Dynamite2A and Dynamite2B (100, Gust, Microburst and Northwind on hit) (Wind Attack)
2-TwinFang3 chip attack on Bagworm2A and Bagworm2B (130+20)
3-Attack+20 chip on TwinFang3 (adds 20 power to all hits of attack)
4-AquaDragon chip attack on viruses (150+15, Aqua, attacks until it creates 25% Sea terrain)
5-AreaGrab chip to AquaDragon created Sea terrain (teleports user)
6-Dive in Sea terrain]
Whoosh, off went the Dynamite right off the bat, with SplashMan breaking out a WindRacket and blowing them clear out of the sands. The Bagworms received some TwinFang action, though this was averted by them pulling themselves up into some pocket dimension in a nonexistent ceiling. They showed up a moment later to deliver some WoodTowers in his direction, though these were woefully inaccurate. SplashMan then pulled up an AquaDragon attack on the viruses, which was quite effective. During the attack, the Aquagears went off blowing some AquaTowers, but they were bypassed by SplashMan's AreaGrab move. All that was left after the attack was one lonely little Bagworm.

AquagearA: DELETED
AquagearB: DELETED
BagWorm2A: DELETED
BagWorm2B: 150 HP
Dynamite2: DELETED

Terrain: 100% Sand

SplashMan rose from the water almost as quickly as he dove into it, and was pleased at the combination of lack of pain for him and excess of pain for the viruses. Still, his work wasn't done yet, what with the Popper looking at him angrily...was that an angry look? Hmm, he couldn't tell. Oh well, it didn't matter, since it was malicious enough to shoot WoodTowers at him. "I'm gonna finish this last virus off, Sabrina! No need for any chips!"

"Hang on! Since you're not in any super huge danger, I wanna try my luck!" And that meant only one thing. "BattleChip, PickPocket! Slot in!"

A Bandcoon appeared, and promptly appeared aggravated by all the sand. Seriously, this Navi always seemed to be fighting in it lately, and it was getting annoying. It thought for a moment, before snapping its fingers, and pulled out a whistle from its fur and blew it. The sand began to shake a bit, before several SandWorms popped out from beneath the dunes. They formed a straight line with their bodies, from in front of the summoned chip virus, and right alongside the Popper. Satisfied at its new path, the battle's sole mammalian participant curled into a ball, and sped across the length impromptu bridge, its tail swiping at the bagworm in the process. Grabbing a hunk of data of unknown value, it stopped, and pulled out a flower vase from its fur. It overturned the vase, causing the flowers and water inside to fall out, and stuffed the data inside of it. It then, oddly enough, vanished, apparently believing a conspicuously placed vase to be sufficient for protecting it.

As the summoned SandWorms vanished, the aquatic Navi shrugged; such odd actions were par for the course for PickPocket, based on his experiences. Instead, he lowered his cannons, and started to prepare them for his deadliest attack by infusing them with extra water stored in them...but instead of simply firing them, he waited for a moment. He wanted to be absolutely sure that Popper wasn't in hiding...ah, there it was. Torrential water blasted from his artillery, ripping through the air with complete and total disregard for the safety of whatever hit it. It could break through metal, so certainly it could get through something that resembled a pine cone without incident.

Now, the question was, was his attack successful? Because if not, he probably needed to start moving pretty soon...

[Order of Turn:
1-Rise from water
2-PickPocket chip on Bagworm2B (steals reward data from one virus)
3-Make sure Bagworm2B isn't up in portal/wait if it isn't
3a-Reserve Tank R (passive buster charge)
3b-Reserve Tank L (passive buster charge)
4-Water Splash charge attack on Bagworm2B (200, Aqua, Break)
5-Dodge
6-Dodge]
Sending a Bandcoon out to graze wasn't exactly the best idea, as the Bagworm immediately pulled itself up to nowhere-land, and denied the bandit virus its catch, leaving it with a chunk of dirt the Bagworm happened to throw down to be stuffed into its jar. Afterwards, the Bagworm came back down and attempted to hit SplashMan with its WoodTower. Of course, that was a pitiful attempt and nobody should get it. Deletion was imminent, of course.

AquagearA: DELETED
AquagearB: DELETED
BagWorm2A: DELETED
BagWorm2B: DELETED

Terrain: 90% Sand, 10% Normal that I forgot to put here

-- ROGUE BATTLE 03, VICTORY!! --

-- REWARDS --

[WoodTower2] Battlechip, 2550z