Explore!

[[url=http://z10.invisionfree.com/RockmanChaosNetwork/index.php?showtopic=7781]From Net Cafe (Netopia)[/url]]

A blindingly bright, sky-blue pillar of light shot up through the NetSquare portal, and out popped a similarly eccentrically colored navi. "Whooo!" she called out, cartwheeling her self into open space. "It's sooo great to be out of that blasted PET again! I'm so free!" And off she went.

Her operator, who had batted a casual eye over to the PET screen, grinned.

Before long, the navi, named Vesta, had begun vaulting, cartwheeling, and flipping herself down the brightly-lit path and into the depths of the foreign net in search of a fight. "Time to get this thing started!"

[Request Battle 1!]
As Vesta ventured into the vast networks of SciLab, she quickly found an adversary to spar with after her freedom from the PET's shackles. A small group of three Canodumbs were clustered tightly together in a group, waiting for someone to pass by so they could fire in their faces. And, well, Vesta just so happened to pass by, so their turretheads immediately swiveled in her direction!

-- ENEMIES --
Canodumb A: 50 HP
Canodumb B: 50 HP
Canodumb C: 50 HP

-- NAVIGATOR --
Vesta.EXE: 100 HP

-- TERRAIN --
100% Metal

-- BATTLE 01, READY? START!! --
Vesta, despite seeming obviously out of the situation, had been eying this particular group of viruses for a good deal of time, now. Even as she neared, the ends of their turrets bad been bathed with energy at some time now. "Come at me!", she challenge, and with a casual wink, Vesta speeded around the rim of the three viruses in hopes to confused or maybe stall her attackers.

Meanwhile, a light, repeated ping! rang out in the cafe. Duke, who was distracted enough by the notes-to-be-written in front of him, looked to the screen. "Hey Dukey, I need something to shoot these guys up! And be quick about it!", the navi declared. The college student replied gladly and inserted the sufficient battle data before turning back to his work.

Bits and fragments of orange data bits surrounded her right forearm, collecting together into a standard shot-gun buster. Vesta wheeled herself into place, careful to line up at least two of the immobile Canodumb viruses ahead of herself, and released the firing mechanism. A bright-yellow energy bullet rocketed from the blaster towards a turret, and, on impact, would promptly explode and impact the one behind it.

From there, the gun dissipated and Vesta broke into a sprint, continuing to circle the group.

-=Turn Summary=-
*) Passive: Do NOT activate SetMagnet
*) Passive: High Gear - +10% Base evasion
1) TACTICAL MOVEMENT/Dodge: Run around the Canodumbs to confuse them!
2) Shotgun (50 Null + Spread1) to CanodumbA, Spread1 to Canodumb B
3) Dodge (not auto-dodge, yo.)

(( I think I did that right, but I'm sure I added too much/not enough somehow or another. ))
(You can't do both a Movement and Dodge in a single action. You have to do one per action. Other than that, I don't see any real problems.)

Vesta immediately ran around the Canodumbs, though they seemed perfectly content to rotate their cannons with her, tracking her moves. She then whipped out a Shotgun, managing to hit not one, but TWO whole viruses thanks to them being so close together.

The Navi then tried to dodge, but the last Canodumb was content to just track her around. Creepy.

-- ENEMIES --
Canodumb A: DELETED
Canodumb B: DELETED
Canodumb C: 50 HP

-- NAVIGATOR --

-- TERRAIN --
100% Metal
(( Oh, totally. I re-checked and now I know the difference. Thanksomuch. ))

Vesta hopped up in glee, those two little victories enough to excite her. So, naturally, she felt the need to start screaming at her operator about her victory. "Whooo! Hey, Duke, did you see that? That was so cash!" But he, who, however, was more absorbed in his schoolwork, merely grinned.

"Fine, then. Good work. Keep it up," he cheered, and Vesta was at it again. She skidded to a halt and approached the Canodumb from his side and the magnetic bands around her arms flashed alight. Four arrows shot from her hands, resonating with all the metal terrain around her- perhaps that was why Vesta was so ecstatic- and flew at the last virus.

-=Turn Summary=-
1) Dodge (run around virus)
2) Tactical Movement: Approach from CanodumbC from back
3) Elec Sting — [4x10 Multi-Hit Elec = 40 Elec, 1TCD] + 100% Metal Terrain = 80 Elec

The Canodumb tried its best to catch up with Vesta's speed as the navi tried to take up a vantage point against her enemy. The moment it was able to get a good lock, the virus was hit with four consecutive arrows right at its immobile body, causing it to overload and explode on the spot! It did, however, leave a patch of zennies and datas for the navi!

-- ENEMIES --
Canodumb A: DELETED
Canodumb B: DELETED
Canodumb C: DELETED

-- NAVIGATOR --

-- TERRAIN --
100% Metal

-BATTLE WON!-
150z + [Cannon] BattlechipCannon
Damage: 40 + Knockback
Accuracy: A
Description: A decent sized cannon with a single shot.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
"See? Ahaha, did you see THAT, huh, Dukey? Not too bad, huh?~", the navi boasted in a whimsical tune as she cartwheeled and swept up her just deserts. Among these, (just another) a Cannon chip and 150Z. The navi took a quick breather as if she had to, seeing as how she was literally unscathed. But running circles around viruses everyday was tiring, afterall.

Duke sort of just nodded. "Good work, Vesta. Keep it up," he replied, eyes still glued to the laptop screen to the left.

"Wait, you're not going to watch me?" started the navi, who had taken a pause and sniffled a little bit. "You said that you would be done real soon."

"And I will be, I will be. Trust me, Vesta, I've just got a few pages left. You go ahead and do what you do, I'll be with you reeaall soon."

And instantly, the childlike girl instantly brightened up. "Alright! Awesome! Let's do it!"

"That's the spirit. Just remember to speak up. But why am I reminding you? You're already pretty loud, anyway," Duke joked, and then, little-miss-sunshine was off cartwheeling down the path again.

[Request Battle 2!]
Going further into the SciLab network, Vesta happened upon a larger group of viruses in her path, and this time, they were not bolted to the ground. A duo of Bunny hopped around a couple of rolling Kabutank viruses, ready to take down anyone in their path and faceroll them into the ground!

-- ENEMIES --
Bunny A: 50 HP
Bunny B: 50 HP
Kabutank A: 50 HP
Kabutank B: 50 HP

-- NAVIGATOR --

-- TERRAIN --
100% Metal

-- BATTLE 02, READY? START!! --
Vesta saw her opponents earlier as she advanced down the path, perking up. "Hey, Duke!," she called, alerting her operator, "What do you know about tanks and bunnies?" He sat upright, taking a sip of his iced coffee.

"What's to know? One's a war machine, and the other's a fuzzy farm animal," he inquired, glancing over at the PET. It took a moment to realise what she meant. "Oh, the viruses. Sorry," Duke replied. "Well, Bunnies are elec viruses. They're always pretty hopped up... see what I did there?... and jump pretty high. And they can paralyze, but I'm not sure if you can get affected."

"Huh. Well, what about those tanks? They look pretty-- oh, farts!" the navi cursed, still focused in a sprint; but, apparently, not focused enough to notice she was now just barely in front of the marching virus troop. Quickly, she launched herself into the air and flipped several times, landing a humanely impossible leap a short distance behind them. She breathed a light sigh of relief. "Oh wow. Well, they've probably noticed me jumping over them, and'll probably be here any second... oh, wow"

Duke snickered. "Oh, wow indeed. Well, try this on for size," he replied, fingering a chip into the feed.

Then, as before, tiny orange data bits wrapped around Vesta's right arm, but this time, a rather large orange cannon took its place. She took a breath and eyed the Bunnies, thinking it easier to attack the easier ones first. The navi took a breath and kneeled down on a leg, releasing the mechanism and firing an explosive blast of yellow energy at the pink fluffballs. The intent was to knock one Bunny onto the other, possibly dazing them while she dealt with the bigger Kabutanks.

From her kneeled-down state, she gathered a quick bout of electric energy as her arm returned to normal and the bands wrapped around her arms surged with lightning. Four, bright-white bolts flew past the metal panels, gaining energy, and shot at the nearest Kabutank. Perhaps that would do a bit of damage while Vesta paused.

-=Turn Summary=-
1) Movement: Jump over Viruses and face their rear
2) Cannon - [40 Null + Knockback] > Bunny A or Bunny B (the closer)
3) Elec Sting — [4x10 Multi-Hit Elec = 40 Elec, 1TCD] + 100% Metal Terrain = 80 Elec > Kabutank A or B (the closer)
(( Polite, 2 day bump. :3 ))
The Kabutanks began to open fire on Vesta with their bombs, though sadly their aim seemed to be way off on that particular day; the explosives sailed far off into the sunset. The Bunnies, however, were a bit more accurate in their fire, landing one shot on Vesta just as she leapt up into the air. (10) They were more agile in dodging as well, as the Cannon burst she fired missed the little rodents. The electrical attack she made later, however, did strike true, and deleted one of the Kabutanks.

-- ENEMIES --
Bunny A: 50 HP
Bunny B: 50 HP
Kabutank A: DELETED
Kabutank B: 50 HP

-- NAVIGATOR --
Vesta.EXE: 90 HP (Stun! -1 Action)

-- TERRAIN --
100% Metal