Solo Group Busting

((SORRY. I totally forgot. I feel like a complete douche bag.))

"What?" Druidman grumped. Those viruses weren't that far away, and only extraordinarily bad luck could account for the sheer volume of failed attacks that he had just thrown.

Gritting his teeth, Druidman straightened himself out and started walking calmly towards the trio of cannons, about a half step behind SplashLady, who was being rather kind despite his failure. He'd make up for it now though, he was certain of that.

Steve must have been paying attention to what SplashLady was saying, because he had just sent in exactly the chip he had been about to request in his calm stride across the lush grove he had just created. Druidman broke into a slight job as Splash Lady sent a blast of water past him. "You'll probably want to get out of the way, dudette." he mildly added over his shoulder as he came right into the front of the cannons. "Guard this."

And with that, he threw his hands forward, and massive explosion of electrical energy blasted from his palms and fingertips, spraying loops of sparks and arcs all around him as he widened the spacing of his hands, spreading white lightning all around his peripheral vision.

Not liking waste of natures bounty, Druidman quickly began a chant which gathered the excess fragments of light and bundled them up in a thick, black cloud overhead. Druidman's eyes burst into a bright yellow light to mimic the angry bolts. "DRIVING STORM FORCE!!!" he bellowed, and the returned thunder screamed back earthward. Sinking his hands into the softened grassy soil, Druidman tore two monstrous pike of sharpened wood and hurled them into the ozone-scented fray...

1.)Move towards CannonGuard2s.
2.)Move towards CannonGuard2s.
3.)ElecReel Battlechip to CannonGuard2 group. (80Elec+To-AllX2Terrain)
4.)Driving Storm Force to CannonGuard2A/C. (30Elec+20Wood/30Elec+20Wood)
5.)Reserved for dodging.
After approaching the CanoGuard, the two navi had little to no problem taking care of the immobile viruses!...that is all.

-Front Lines-
Twinner1A: DELETED
Twinner2A: DELETED
Twinner1B: DELETED
Twinner2B: DELETED

-Back- (2 Actions to Shooting Range)
CanoGuard2A: DELETED
CanoGuard2B: DELETED
CanoGuard2C: DELETED
CanoGuard2D: DELETED

(Twinners are matched to the one who has the same letter)

Terrain: 30% Grass, 20% Cracked (CanoGuards' spot) 20% Ice (Former-Twinners' spot) 10% Normal (Where Splash & Druid are standing), 20% Missing (Surrounding Area)

SplashLady: 205HP
DruidMan: 430HP

-BATTLE WON!-
SplashLady: 2,300z + 3 FXP + 1 FXP [Rogue Net Bonus] + 1 FXP [Friendly Heal]
DruidMan: 2,500z + 3 FXP + 1 FXP [Rogue Net Bonus]
Woo, another plan resulting in the deletion of viruses. Awesome. With a final raise of her spear, SplashLady transferred the data that appeared in front of her over to her designated PET. "Sweet, we won! Nice recovery, DruidMan!" A beeping noise suddenly came from inside her helmet, which only meant one thing. "You've got mail, Sabrina! It's from...the inn in Yoka you were staying?"

"That's weird, I wonder what's up? Read it for me!"

"Okay, it says...uh-oh...it says that if you don't get back soon, we'll lose the room! I don't think your dad would like that..."

"What?!" Okay, that was bad. If they lost the room, that meant no free place to crash in Electopia. Which meant that she either would have to sleep on the streets, or pay for a place indoors. Neither of which appealed to her in the slightest. "All right, I think we need to head over there..."

"Yeah...sorry DruidMan, looks like we're gonna have to bail. But I still had fun, even if it was just one battle!" With that, the jack out sequence began, and the mermaid Navi disappeared without a trace.

(EXIT NET)
"Oh. Yeah, no problem, Splashdudette." Druidman replied after he had gathered his own share of spoils. "But hey, here's my email if you ever want to go running around down here again." he said, scribbling something onto a scroll and tossing it to the mermaid Navi before she jacked out.

"Well, this is less than fun." Steve added as Druidman found himself alone. "You better jack out too. I want to go buy some stuff anyways."

And with that, Druidman exploded into thousands of leaves, which were quickly scattered away by a scant wind...

((Topic over! Sabrina GET: Steve's Email))