Live-Action Busting

"The dread Navi WarriorMan beamed into the net. He took a few steps forward, then glared back, angrily, perhaps at an unknown foe.

"More like his operator..."

"He had ventured in to investigate the TV, and see if viruses were causing a problem inside of it. And, if they were, to slice them up without hesitation."

"Okay, this story has a little potential. Let's get the prologue over with and get on to Chapter 1!" By which he meant dashing through at full speed, looking for any form of a potential enemy. The more he fought, and the less he heard of Gary, the better.

(Searching for Battle #1)
Fortunately for all concerned, WarriorMan didn't take long to find some actual viruses once he started looking for them. This probably meant he'd found at least part of the problem, and it meant he had something to fight, so really, everyone was going to win. Well, except the viruses.

The viruses in question were a trio of undersized Metools that seemed to be struggling to transport an almost comically over-sized Mystery Data, with the leader taking most of the weight. In unison ,the three stopped when they saw WarriorMan coming towards them, eyes wide as they began to break ranks in a panic. the rear two ran in small circle,s crashed into each other, and then picked themselves up again, while the one in the front seemed like it was torn between trying to run away, pull out its pickaxe, or keep holding onto the data crystal. In the few seconds it had, it opted to hold onto the crystal.

-=Villains!-
MetoolMetool (Metool)

Metools not currently attacking will guard. Entering guard mode requires an action. Exiting guard mode does not require an action.

Area: ACDC, Electown, Okuden Valley, Kotobuki Town, Dentech, Beach

HP: 40
Primary Attack Damage/Effect: 10 Null + Piercing + Ground Attack
Primary Attack Accuracy: C
Primary Attack Description: Whacks ground with pickaxe, sending forth a shockwave.
Secondary Attack Damage/Effect: 10 Null
Secondary Attack Accuracy: B
Secondary Attack Description: Throws a mattock at an enemy.
Element: Null
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): Guard1, ShockWave, Zenny
Special: Can hide in its helmet to negate damage.
A: 40Hp [Directly Ahead, left]
MetoolMetool (Metool)

Metools not currently attacking will guard. Entering guard mode requires an action. Exiting guard mode does not require an action.

Primary Attack Description: Whacks ground with pickaxe, sending forth a shockwave.
B: 40Hp [Directly Ahead, middle (A little in front of the other two)]
MetoolMetool (Metool)

C: 40Hp [Directly Ahead, right]

-=Hero!=-
WarriorMan: 100Hp

-=Battle Field!=-
100% Normal

-=Treasure!=-
GMD: 15Hp [Being Carried by Metool B]

-=Battle 1, Start!!=-
"...Mettaur? I seriously hope these idiots aren't the ones." While certainly pleased to find something, and quickly, WarriorMan had a hard time believing three Mettaur were responsible for knocking out a TV. Especially ones that appeared so...inept. "Well, whatever, I have a job to do."

"WarriorMan eyed the viruses, with a mixture of disinterest and pleasure! While he wasn't thrilled, knowing the battle wouldn't be a challenge for him, he was more than happy that he'd be able to swing the Excalibur, and rend foes with its raw power!"

"...The Excalibur?"

"Well, yeah. Cool swords need a name. You don't like it?"

"No. Even if I wanted to give it a name, I'm sure not ripping off some centuries old legend! Besides, that thing was a mere butter knife compared to mine, I'm sure." He punctuated this by reaching over his shoulder, and bringing it in front of him with a slow, but very well-practiced, chop.

"I guess. But mark my words, I'm going to come up with the perfect name for your sword! Even if it takes until the end of time!"

"I really, really hope you don't get that long..." Hmm, who to start with...

"Ahem. After unsheathing his blade, WarriorMan eyed his potential targets. Regardless of who he went after first, he needed to be careful not to disturb the green crystal one of them carried. The loot inside certainly made it in his best interest to do so. With that in mind, his operator decided that the effects of a chip that only attacked one enemy at a time would be ideal for this battle. That it could be used more than once was icing on the cake. 'BattleChip', he exclaimed! 'RageClaw, slot in!'" As he narrated, Gary pulled out the chip he spoke of, and used it.

The swordsman Navi's sword glowed for a moment, and when it ceased, two smaller blades had jutted forward from the hilt, giving it a decidedly claw-like appearance. He gave it an odd look as he examined it, but then shrugged, and readied himself. "Tch. I dunno how a sword like this is really supposed to work...guess I'll just do whatever feels natural!" He ran forward, blades to his side. As he neared his inaugural victim, he decided that a simple, no-frills slash would work best, as claws often did. And as he stepped up in front of the Mettaur, he raised his weapon, and tore at the helmeted virus.

"Ooh! The great warrior's sword, almost sai-like in nature, was swung with the ferocity of a bear! Just one blow would be enough to send it to the underworld!"

While stating the obvious, his operator was right. No need to linger. Stepping around the mystery data, he found the other one that had let go of it, and this time, he wanted to take advantage of his sudden appearance. He stabbed the space ahead of him, to spear the other Mettaur before it could properly react to his presence.

"WarriorMan, sensing an opportunity to practice his ambushing skills, spun around the crystal effortlessly! He proceeded to practice his skewering skills, and attempt to inflict several holes in the Mettaur's head! ...Which is like, all of it, just about. Aside from the feet."

And now, the swordsman Navi had a decision to make. Sure, he could repeat the process for the final one, but he had a better idea. Without banishing the chip data entirely, he made the extra blades disappear, and pointed his sword directly at the last virus. "Your move. ShockWave me, throw your pickaxe at me, even fire a giant laser at me if you can. You won't hit me, no matter what. I dare you to even try!" Honestly, he didn't care what it did, so long as it didn't hide like a coward. But no matter what, as soon as it started doing...well, anything, he'd prepare to sidestep, then lunge forward and deliver an overhead slash in retaliation, and with its demise, bring the battle to a close. Assuming, of course, he had done everything flawlessly. But when did he ever not do that?

[Order of Turn:
1- RageClaw1Damage: 40 + Slashing (Attack) OR 20 + Impacting (Throw)
Accuracy: B / B then B
Description: Creates an impressive bear claw. Can be used to slash or throw enemies or objects.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 6 uses.
Special: Throw: The wielder must first grab the target to be thrown, then the target is thrown in the direction/area indicated. A second check is made if against another object/enemy. Throw deals damage to both thrown object/enemy and the second object/enemy. Damage occurs at point of collision with the ground/wall/ceiling/etc. or an object/enemy, not during initial grab attempt. Objects deal their max HP in damage (instead of the chip's damage) if they hit an object/enemy, then break. If they miss, the object just takes the chip's damage. This chip has a variety of uses.
Trader Rank: D
chip attack on MetoolA
2- RageClaw1Damage: 40 + Slashing (Attack) OR 20 + Impacting (Throw)
Accuracy: B / B then B
Description: Creates an impressive bear claw. Can be used to slash or throw enemies or objects.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 6 uses.
Special: Throw: The wielder must first grab the target to be thrown, then the target is thrown in the direction/area indicated. A second check is made if against another object/enemy. Throw deals damage to both thrown object/enemy and the second object/enemy. Damage occurs at point of collision with the ground/wall/ceiling/etc. or an object/enemy, not during initial grab attempt. Objects deal their max HP in damage (instead of the chip's damage) if they hit an object/enemy, then break. If they miss, the object just takes the chip's damage. This chip has a variety of uses.
chip attack on MetoolC
3-Dodge (Riposte used on MetoolB: 40 + Slashing, B)]
Receiving an overly dramatic narration from his operator, WarriorMan set to work on the Metool trio, using his sword-turned-claws as best as he could to dispatch his enemies. The first Metool went down rather easily, though its comrades were quick to retaliate, with the Metool holding the crystal tossing it out behind itself. Unfortunately, their attacks were dubiously aimed at best, and one of them went off in a completely different direction, while the other was dodged effortlessly as both of them were struck down with impunity by the Navi, receiving no injuries on his side. The crystal that the Metool was carrying dropped onto the blank floor with a clinking noise, before returning to a neutral floating position, rotating on its axis as it did so.

-=Villains!=-
MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED
MetoolC: DELETED

-=Hero!=-
WarriorMan: 100Hp

-=Battle Field!=-
100% Normal

-=Treasure!=-
GMD: 15Hp

-=Battle 1, Victory!!=-
Rewards: ShockWaveDamage: 40 + Line Attack + Ground Attack
Accuracy: C
Description: Sends a narrow, but long, shock wave rolling in front of an enemy. Slow, but difficult to jump over due to its length.
Duration: Once
Trader Rank: E
Battlechip, 260z
(Open GMD? Y/N)
"That...was WAY too easy." That counted as warming up, he guessed? WarriorMan sheathed his sword, and turned his attention to the crystal behind him. "And now, to the victor goes the spoils!"

"..."

"...No narrating this part? I'm almost disappointed. Almost."

"I'm waiting to see what you get before I start. Plus, ya know, I'm kinda excited about what might be in there!"

"So you're not completely insane. Good to know." The Navi raised a hand, and started the decoding process.

(OPENING GMD)
The crystal decrypted itself to form... a cache of zenny!

[GMD: 1300z]
"The decode proved successful, and WarriorMan revealed the contents for all to see...ooh, that's not bad at all! I mean, let's see. 1560 zenny, and a free BattleChip, for like, one minute of work. I would've gotten a NetNavi that could fight a long time ago if I knew that!"

"...Glad to know YOU'RE rich. One of us had to be after that."

"Well, obviously it's ours, more than it belonging to one or the other. Don't worry, it's going straight towards the 'Make WarriorMan Stronger Fund!"

"I'll take what I can get. So, how's the TV? Surely those things weren't causing it to mess up."

"Nope. Still on the fritz."

"Good."

"What do you mean, good?"

"Whatever's causing it, it can't be as simple as that last battle. Maybe I'll have some fun after all!" The swordsman Navi nodded to himself, and proceeded onward.

"Confident in his abilities, our brave hero ventured further, to locate the source of the error, and bring it to a swift end. But would it be that simple? Only time would tell..."

(Searching for Battle #2)
After collecting the spoils of a swift battle, both WarriorMan and his dramatically inclined operator were able to conclude that the hapless mets had not been the source of their electronic woes. Pushing on, however, he was able to track down a group that looked slightly more challenging... if only slightly. A pair of dog-like viruses with trials of fire licking from their mouths played back and forth near an area of cracked ground, where a couple of ghosts watched on. A small viral chip from one of them brought the other viruses to alert as WarriorMan approached.

-=Villains!-
SpikeySpikey (Spikey)

Spikey viruses are a little faster than the average virus, allowing them to cover more ground than normal with movements and dodges. They may attack while moving, but as normal, they cannot attack while dodging without expending a second action to do so. Spikey viruses are also able to use something called 'pack tactics' when 3 or more of them are present. Simply put, the Spikey viruses attack and dodge as a wolf pack. In addition, they are treated as having a reduced power Haste and Accuracy Enhancement effect which grants them a +5% bonus to evasion and accuracy while this effect is active. The effect is passive, and only expires when their numbers drop below 3.

Area: ACDC, Kotobuki Town, Yumland, Netfrica, Hades Isle

HP: 90
Attack Damage/Effect: 15 Fire + Spread 1
Attack Accuracy: A
Attack Description - Fires HeatShot
Element: Fire
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): HeatShot, Zenny
Special: Uses pack tactics when with at least 2 other Spikeys
A: 90Hp [In front of the cracked][Normal]
SpikeySpikey (Spikey)

Spikey viruses are a little faster than the average virus, allowing them to cover more ground than normal with movements and dodges. They may attack while moving, but as normal, they cannot attack while dodging without expending a second action to do so. Spikey viruses are also able to use something called 'pack tactics' when 3 or more of them are present. Simply put, the Spikey viruses attack and dodge as a wolf pack. In addition, they are treated as having a reduced power Haste and Accuracy Enhancement effect which grants them a +5% bonus to evasion and accuracy while this effect is active. The effect is passive, and only expires when their numbers drop below 3.

B: 90Hp [In front of the cracked][Normal]
SpookySpooky (Spooky)

Area: ACDC, Yoka, Okuden Valley, Kotobuki Town, Netopia

HP: 30
Attack: 10 Null
Attack Accuracy: B
Attack Description: Teleports up to the opponent and slaps with its long tongue.
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): Recover10, Recover30 (Rare), Invis1 (Rare), Zenny
Special: Can teleport at will.
- Can use Recover 30 on any virus below 1/2 HP
A: 30Hp [Behind the cracked][Normal]
SpookySpooky (Spooky)

Attack Description: Teleports up to the opponent and slaps with its long tongue.
B: 30Hp [Behind the cracked][Normal]

-=Hero!=-
WarriorMan: 100Hp [Normal]

-=Battle Field!=-
90% Normal [Most of the area]
10% Cracked [Small circular patch about a movement away]

-=Battle 2, Start!=-

"...Hmm." Well, he found some other viruses, but what really drew WarriorMan's attention was the cracks on the floor in front of them. "I wonder if that cracked terrain is the source of your woes? Pretty sure that this TV shouldn't have that."

"Really? Honestly, I thought it'd be more...metallic and whatnot in there. Instead, it's kinda bland."

"Not everything has to be fancy. It may look simple, but your fancy TV actually has some pretty complex coding."

"Well, I sure can't tell.

"Of course you can't. Most humans couldn't if they wanted to. Now hurry up and send something over, they're not going to sit around waiting all day for me to attack them." And neither should he wait all day for them. He reached back, and pulled out his sword, and brought it up in front of him. It gave off an odd shimmer as he held it between him and the viruses. As soon as any of them tried something within his field of vision, he'd be able to block it, no problem.

"Right. Ahem! Journeying onward, our hero-"

"I said now!"

"Nope, no sense of drama. Maybe one day..." Hmm. "Let's go with...uh, this! The operator fumbled with a chip for a moment, but soon inserted it into his PET! It was that of some sort of green cannon...thing!"

Cannon thing? It was just called Cannon, yeesh. The swordsman Navi at least knew how to use it, though...by placing his finger on the very tip of his weapon? As soon as he did, a bright ball of light formed inside the blade, then quickly shot forward. Perhaps fittingly, he'd aimed it at one of the ghosts. "One thing I've learned from Gary's little club...light attacks are strong against the undead!"

"Really? Spooky are really undead?"

"...Honestly, dunno. I mean, they look like ghosts, and they act like ghosts, but that doesn't mean they are ghosts, I guess."

"Maybe I'll ask Dad when he gets home, he might know."

"I don't think it's important either way. Now, send me something else, before they can regroup!

"Okay, okay! ...Aha! Let's test out that new one! The hero's operator slammed in his next weapon, which contained a picture of a Mettaur on it!"

WarriorMan's sword gave off a brownish aura as it absorbed the chip data, as he held it high...then flipped it over, and stabbed it into the ground. The aura faded, but a wave of energy began to travel along the ground, towards the other Spooky. And it kept going, and going...even going through the spirit wouldn't slow it down, and it would keep on going as far as the eye could see.

With that, he now focused on the battle as a whole, to see what needed to be done next.

[Order of Turn:
1-Shield NCP (1-hit shield)
2- CannonDamage: 60 + Knockback
Accuracy: A
Description: A decent sized cannon with a single shot.
on SpookyA
3- ShockWaveDamage: 40 + Line Attack + Ground Attack
Accuracy: C
Description: Sends a narrow, but long, shock wave rolling in front of an enemy. Slow, but difficult to jump over due to its length.
on SpookyB]
After hypothesizing the cause of the TV's malfunctions, the duo got to work by eliminating the weaker of the two pairs that they were up against. Raising a shield to defend himself with, WarriorMan released an energy burst from his sword, before stabbing it into the ground to release a relatively strong shockwave. Both attacks hit their mark, while the Spikeys maneuvered in to launch their own attacks. Synchronizing their attacks, the wolf-like viruses moved slightly to the side before they belched out a doubled pair of fireballs. One of them just barely singed past WarriorMan's arm, while the other one was successfully caught by his shield.

-=Villains!-
SpikeySpikey (Spikey)

A: 90Hp [Next to the cracked][Normal]
SpikeySpikey (Spikey)

B: 90Hp [Next to the cracked][Normal]
SpookySpooky (Spooky)

A: DELETED
SpookySpooky (Spooky)

B: DELETED

-=Hero!=-
WarriorMan: 100Hp [Normal] [Shield Broken!]

-=Battle Field!=-
Light attack, effective. Earth attack, effective. Fireballs, avoided and blocked. WarriorMan shook his head, disappointed that this battle was turning into a repeat of the last...hmm? Taking a good look at his sword, it seemed to have a tiny flame hovering inside of it...and, there it went. Strange. Still, nothing to worry a-

"...c...er...br...n..."

"Huh?"

"...rst ci...en..."

WarriorMan looked around, confused; he was hearing something, but where was it coming from?

"...you can h...message...you walk...pray...fight...ice..."

"What's wrong, WarriorMan? Looking for something?"

"You didn't hear that?"

"Hear what? Everything's been silent since you blocked that fireball."

"...Never mind. It's nothing." His mind must still be hazy from 30 years of hibernation.

"You sure? You looked like-"

"That was a hint! Worry about the battle!" The knight Navi placed his blade between him and the Spikey pair, so that he could repeat the process. Preferably, without the babble afterward. Once again, it glowed, though this time, it gave off the faintest hint of an orange hue...although if one wasn't paying attention, it'd easily still look white like before. "Come on, I don't have all day, and neither do you!"

"All right, all right! A bit flustering at seeing his Navi apparently losing his mind, the dashing operator grabbed a new weapon for him to use! It was...let's see...aha, the one they had gotten earlier in the day, but had never had the opportunity to use until now! The chip was prepped and inserted into his PET without delay!"

The inside of WarriorMan's sword glowed a rather obvious red, as fire data entered it. Yet, he didn't have any sort of reaction, and instead continued to hold it in front of him.

"WarriorMan sized up the situation as the chip data formed inside his blade! Yet, he did not choose to use it, deciding to wait until-oh wait, he shot out a fireball without moving. It rocketed forth to one of the Spikey, sailing...maybe wide, maybe scoring a direct hit, I had a weird angle so it was hard to tell. But instead of traveling to the horizon, the flame appeared to make a U turn, returning to slam into the enemy once more!...Or the first time, again, not really sure. And then...it vanished while the Spikey's body was blocking my view. So, I dunno if it hit or not."

"It should be obvious, even to you. If it hit twice, it should cease to exist. If it hit once, it'll be wounded but still standing. If I missed completely...I'll eat my helmet." A quick look would determine how skillfully he had manipulated the flame. All he could say was, one remaining enemy was always better than two.

[Order of Turn:
1-Shield NCP on WarriorMan (1-hit shield)
2- FireHit1Damage: 60 + Impact + Double Attack
Description: Throws a blazing punch from a distance, Hadoken style.
Duration: Up to 2 uses before the end of the turn
Special: Double Attack: After spending an action to attack with this chip, you may choose to spend a second action and attack with it again before the end of the turn.
chip attack on SpikeyA
3- FireHit1Damage: 60 + Impact + Double Attack
Description: Throws a blazing punch from a distance, Hadoken style.
Duration: Up to 2 uses before the end of the turn
Special: Double Attack: After spending an action to attack with this chip, you may choose to spend a second action and attack with it again before the end of the turn.
chip attack on SpikeyA]
Caught off guard by unexpected whispers that his operator couldn't hear, WarriorMan still managed to get his blade up again in time to deflect a fresh fireball from his canine adversaries, and retaliate with a notably more powerful one of his own. It scored a solid hit on the Spikey that had just attacked him, on the first pass of the fire bolt, but in battle of fairly precision accurate foes, this left the warrior unable to get away from the second Spikey's attack, taking a light burst of fire across his off shoulder while he directed his own attacks. Fortunately, he continued to exercise due precision, despite weathering the small hit, and the first Spikey was deleted in the return pass of his fiery assault. This left just the one virus remaining now.

-=Villains!-
SpikeySpikey (Spikey)

SpikeySpikey (Spikey)

B: 90Hp [Next to the cracked][Normal]
SpookySpooky (Spooky)

SpookySpooky (Spooky)

-=Hero!=-
WarriorMan: 85Hp [Normal][Shield Broken!]

-=Battle Field!=-

Tch, sloppy. Still, for someone that just got hit by a fireball, WarriorMan took it in stride, pleased that he brought down another foe. "Now there's just one more-"

"...First..."

...Great, not that again.

"If you can...justice..."

......And it was gone again. "...What IS that voice?"

"What voice? I still don't know what you're talking about."

"I thought I told you to not worry about it!"

"It seems to happen right after you deflect an attack with your sword, though. Maybe there's a connection?"

"Well, obviously." ...Dang, he totally didn't notice that. "We can worry about the voice in my head after this Spikey is dead. Come on, send me something!"

"Okay, but the options are running a little low..." RageClaw he could use a bunch of times, but it'd take three attacks just to defeat that Spikey. Shotgun he could only use once, but packed a little more punch. ...Yeah, that might be best here. "The true hero, however, always uses the tools at his disposal, without worrying about whether there's enough! BattleChip, Shotgun! Slot in!"

As he'd done at the start of each of his assaults, the swordsman Navi brought his sword between himself and the Spikey, ready to block any and all HeatShot coming his way. "One on one, huh...this just lost all trace of difficulty!" ...Hmm? His sword seemed to give off a faint hint of an orange glow. A really, really light orange, but it was definitely orange. Hmm, he had been blocking fireballs...maybe it was absorbing the energy? He still wasn't entirely sure about how it worked, beyond attacking with it...

But that was something he could add to the pile for later. For now, he focused his thoughts, and his BattleChip data, into his blade. "WarriorMan's sword, which for some unknown reason was starting to turn orange from blocking so much fire, began to shine with an inward light. He raised it above his head, and swung it downward! This caused that light to shoot forward, as sort sort of energy blade! But not an instant afterward, he brought his sword back up to defend himself with. 'As long as I keep my weapon between me and the Spikey, victory is assured', he thought."

"...Yeah, something like that, actually." Still, he didn't want to just stand in one place the entire time. He wanted to get up and slash that thing to ribbons. But Gary wasn't sending over RageClaw, so he'd have to improvise. Which he did by...doing nothing. Seemingly. He concentrated entirely on the Spikey, waiting for it to make its move. Once it did, he'd try and sidestep it...but not too hard, since he was ready with the block as needed. And then, he'd lunge in, bring it down with one close range stroke, and bring the fight to an end. Or at least that's how it was supposed to go. So long as his precision was still there, he'd be fine, he figured.

[Order of Turn:
1-Shield NCP on WarriorMan (1-hit shield)
2- ShotgunDamage: 50 + Spread 1
Description: A gun whose shot penetrates an enemy to hit another one directly behind it.
on SpikeyB
3-Dodge (Riposte applied; 41 + Slashing, B accuracy)]
Without taking too long to ponder the recurrent fragments of voice in his awareness, WarriorMan set to work dealing with his last opponent, narrated all the while by his operator. Mostly this involved picking his moment and being ready to move, and when the Spikey made its next attack, the waiting navi was Ready to duck out of the way and exploit the opening its assault left.

This was all well and good, until the Spikey actually launched a fireball that streaked off to the side wide enough to make both of them pause to stare at the pitiful attempt. thrown of his focus for a moment, WarriorMan still made good on his main attack, the the piercing blade of energy lancing through the virus and making it yelp. Even so, it remained on its feet, looking ever so slightly sheepish about its poor shot.

-=Villains!-
SpikeySpikey (Spikey)

SpikeySpikey (Spikey)

B: 40Hp [Next to the cracked][Normal]
SpookySpooky (Spooky)

SpookySpooky (Spooky)

-=Hero!=-
WarriorMan: 85Hp [Normal][1-Hit Shield]

-=Battle Field!=-

"..."

"..."

"......"

"......"

"........."

".........Isn't this usually when you go in for the kill...?"

"I was waiting for an opening! It's just...one never really came up."

"Really? Ah, so that's why you stayed there and didn't do anything."

"Right." Either way, WarriorMan felt pretty dumb when his sneaky counterattack never actually got past the planning stage. "Hmph, I've had enough of this. I'm going in and bringing this fight to a close! Don't send me anything!"

"Aside from this RageClaw, I couldn't if I wanted to..."

"Well don't use it!" Keeping his blade between him and the Spikey (yet again), the swordsman Navi did something incredibly unlike anything he'd done in the battle...he moved. And not only did he move, he deliberately moved towards his remaining opponent with all the speed he could muster. Once he approached the fire wolf-like creature, he raised his sword, and struck down with it...then quickly followed up with a horizontal slash...and finished with another overhead cut. It wasn't a super flashy combo, but it was quick and easy for him to do...as though he'd done it countless times before. ...Maybe he had, maybe he hadn't. He wasn't quite sure, his pre-sealing memories were pretty fuzzy. Either way, he wanted this fight to be over.

[Order of Turn:
1-Blade Combo sig attack on SpikeyB (20, Slashing, hits 3 times)
---TURN SPLICE---
Without any particularly clear window of opportunity showing itself in the Spikey's movements, WarriorMan was left with little choice this time but to simply move up and cut it to ribbons. The dog released one last bolt of fire as he closed in, but between his quick movement and his readied sword, the navi was able to deflect the attack harmlessly before finishing the virus off with a series of quick cuts. Finally done, this left him to gather the spoils, which included some salvageable battle chip data from one of the canine pests.

-=Villains!-
SpikeySpikey (Spikey)

SpikeySpikey (Spikey)

SpookySpooky (Spooky)

SpookySpooky (Spooky)

-=Hero!=-
WarriorMan: 85Hp [Normal][Shield Broken!]

-=Battle Field!=-
10% Cracked [Small circular patch]

-=Battle 2, Victory!=-

Spoils: 360z, HeatShotDamage: 40 + Spread 1
Description: Shoots a fireball whose explosion penetrates an enemy to hit another one directly behind it.

Deflect, and...slash slash slash. Easy. His work done for now, WarriorMan returned his sword to his back, and started to gather together the remnant data. "Let's see now. Cash...huh. Seems we got a chip from this fight, too."

"Really? Awesome. What is it?"

"Based on the data signature...HeatShot. So, I can shoot a fireball with the same properties as their attack. Nothing amazing, but it exists, and it's ours, so I won't complain...urgh!"

"You have...

"...I really need to get out of here ASAP. Let's check the cracked panel theory." In clearly the most exciting job he'd ever done, he began racing across the panels, making them crumble as he stepped on and off them. It didn't take too long, and by the time he was done, the first ones were already starting to reform. "Anything out there?"

"Nope, nothi-wait, hang on, the corner's coming back! Now the bottom part's following up..."

"So the panels WERE to blame. That's the same order I broke them."

"Well, it worked. Let's get you jacked out, since you want out so bad."

"Do it. I need to analyze myself and make sure nothing got knocked loose." And so, in a beam of light, he was gone.

(TO ACDC TOWN)