Lesson One: Desire

*SWISH!* Such a close miss!

That was a sign that the novice NetNavi could no longer hesitate. As the ZapRing became nothing more than a fading piece of backdrop, Megami's body had made it a memory as she stood her ground, regained her composure, and with her right hand that was brimming with an array of colors and formed an array of lines and shapes that was like a grid blueprint design of a cylindrical cannon hoisted upon her wrist. She had aimed her reaching index and middle finger, the barrel of the weapon, towards the Bunny whom attacked her and from the mouth of the weapon there was a blast of light sending a rocketing shot towards the Mettaur virus.

"Prepare to get on the defensive, Megami-chan,"
the voice of the violet haired boy had cried out, "You can't be afford to be hit by those electrical attacks!"

"Right!" Megami chimed, agreeing with her Net Operator. Although albeit and nervous, the graceful NetNavi knew that her friend was trying to keep her safe. His nature was so kind and caring, and it caused him to be extra careful during stressful situations, although in a very cowardly fashion. Even if not so, however, Megami trusted him in her cyber data composed hearts of hearts, and would follow him blindly by fate.

From this, the NetNavi had raised her glowing right arm and open left palm, crossing them in a defensive position as the open hand had a faint dispersion of data that came from it. The data had begun to form a shield before Megami's body as she prepared herself to be defensive against any incoming attack once more that may had prepared to come her way. This time, she was hasty about the formation of the shield seeing that her foes were so speedy with their attacks and techniques.

Learn from your mistakes; a lesson that she had exchanged between herself and young Xenneth when he had let his body and hands end up in awkward places of a fellow classmate, but that was another story that was only relative in a very small way.

--------------------------------

Action 2: Shotgun - 50 DMG + Spread {Bunny A&B}
Action 3: NCP: Shield - Block 1-Hit {Megami}

OOC Notes: Now Listening To: "Pressure" by Paramore
Current Attire: Default GMO
Chatty Ditz:Uh, wow. Sorry, but a lot has happened for a one year posting gap.

The shotgun blast ripped through the air, and tagged the first Bunny. Ripping through its cute cuddly exterior it tagged the second bunny as it tried to hop away. Deleting both.

Then the Pulsebats dropped down and unleashed horrifying shrieks. They tore through her shield and barrier, doing some minor damage before she could get her shield back up.

---BATTY VIRUSES---
PulsebatA: 80 HP
PulsebatB: 40 HP
BunnyA: Deleted
BunnyB: Deleted

---UNBELFRY TERRAIN---
100% Normal

---BELLLESS NAVI---
Megami.EXE: 80 HP (1-hit shield)
"Megami-chan!"

The viruses attacks were relentless, and Megami's defenses were overwhelmed. It was a situation that Xenneth rather would want to ignore, but he could not forget that his friend was in pain. Megami winced as her right eyes stayed shut tight; a tool to try to resist the pain that was inflict to her. Although the damage was minor, the NetNavi tried to bare it for the sake of not worrying the violet-haired boy. He was far too gentle in his nature, something that made her strong seeing she did not want to see him keep making that worrying face.

*WOOSH!!!*

A counterattack and one that was unexpected.

A whirling sphere of aura had launched itself from Megami's palm as her right hand that was drawn back after deflect a blow with her shield was now acting like a catapult. The solidified essence was surely aiming to meet its mark in colliding with the already weakened PulseBat virus.

"It had to fly low to attack," Megami had noted, "Worry about me not, Xen-kun. We cannot let that moment go to waste!"

"U-umm...o-okay."

Xenneth was at a loss of words. After all, it seemed that Megami, out of the NetNavi and Operator relationship, did not hesitate to make calls. It was mostly the Net Operator who had taken control of the NetNavi, used their arms in order to load battlechips and assist in the transferring process. At the moment, he felt as if he was probably failing more than just some virus busting homework.

"B-but, either way," he had begun to note, "They will fly away and we'll have to wait for them to attack in order to defeat them."

Megami had heard Xenneth and stood silent one moment, but the next, she had conjured a thin veil of aura at her feet. With so much as a simple whip of her hands, the veil had stretched itself over her from toe-to-head, and all around her until it was a glowing layer of a silhouette over the NetNavi's body. "...it won't get away." Megami's expression had been remaining solemn, but resolved, as she had begun to walk towards the virus's direction.

...then powerwalk...then sprint.

Action 1: Divinity Sphere (40 Null Dmg, Shot-Attack) {PulseBatB}
Action 2: Divinity Aura (20-HP Barrier) {Megami}
Action 3: Tactical Movement — Close In on Target! {PulseBatB}

Chatty Ditz: -----
Her sphere of energy smashed into the Pulsebat, deleting it. The other went to the skies as the Navi activated a barrier.

---BATTY VIRUSES---
PulsebatA: 80 HP (High Altitude)
PulsebatB: Deleted

---UNBELFRY TERRAIN---
100% Normal

---BELLLESS NAVI---
Megami.EXE: 80 HP (20HP Barrier, 1-hit shield)
"Chapter Three, Lesson Two Xen-kun!" the violet haired boy's expression could not been more confused unless his face stretched into an actual question mark as he heard Megami speak, "Page 126, I believe?"

Megami was not a study-type NetNavi, not a combat-type NetNavi, or even statistical for that matter!

However, she had good instincts and a good partner, and that was enough for Megami to see that Xenneth was right about their batty target to take off into the air. The violet-haired boy on the other hand always seemed unsure, but that was just the thing: he "seemed." Megami knew he was a very good study to the point that even she understood certain things to an extent, and therefore, she believed he knew the very same things he spoke to her about when he sat at the desk with an open book and spoke gibberish to himself: including chapters on Net Battling that came from the prestigious DenTech Academy.

"You mean from my book?" he had asked while holding his P.E.T, "Well, after "Learning Battle Chip Execution" it's "Combinations and Executions using Battle Chips," but...that's next class when review it and that's a little dangerous." Xenneth had noted as Megami sprinted.

"And so is being deleted, yes?" Megami had asked, "So, believe in yourself and surely it will not come to either, Xen-kun! Get me into air, please!"

Xenneth made such an awkward face!

"W-what?! B-but h-how...?!" Xenneth had quickly shuffled through his combination of Battle Chips (which did not take long considering his low inventory). He used his imagination as Megami was close to the PulseBat's spot from whence he ascended, but with it ascending, she was out of range and could not give chase. She needed to be able to pursue it quickly with rocketing speed and strike at it with something just as quickly.

"Let's try this," Xenneth noted as he slotted in one battle chip, "Cannon! Battle Chip in, execute!"

Megami's left arm, not her favorite one, was equipped with a spinning array of blue strands around her wrist and hand, and the front looking like the rim of a barrel of the large heavily mounted weapon. "Use it to get in the air like a rocket, and I'll send you something to get the virus down!"

Once again, Megami was not a smart NetNavi, not a mathematician, not a rocket-scientist, but seen enough rockets to see how this would work!

She had pressed the barrel of the weapon towards the ground. The arrays were just as solid giving it all the properties of a solid weapon. With the barrel flushed and perfectly equal to the cyber terrain, Megami prepared herself as her eyes stayed towards the fluttering PulseBat and body hunched over the weapon. She counted down in her mind...

*BOOM!!!*

Once again, Megami was not the smartest NetNavi, not even in counting.

It caught Xenneth off guard to some extent as he was not even sure if Megami had either rocketed upward or had made a terrible self-destruction that coincidentally sent her blasting off to her needed target. Either way, he did not abandon his plan to assist his friend as he expected Megami to be at least flying towards that general direction, and the least she could do was snatch the PulseBat virus on her way.

"Megami is trying her best," Xenneth had thought, "I need to do mine as well!"

He did not want to be an inferior Net Operator, and so Xenneth had stuck to his "trial technique." His right hand juggled the next Battle Chip as he slipped it between his thumb, loaded it into his P.E.T and pressed it in activating the downloading process. "Rage Claw! Battle Chip In, Download!"

As Megami's body was tossed upward and spinning rapidly, not to mention at a dangerous rate, the wind had begun to start being sliced by something that was added to her wrist, barely unseen. The arrays on her right hand had changed to something thin and razor sharp that could slice through paper into many bits with the way she moved. Instead, Megami's very claws had whipped out as she tossed her body regaining some control, aiming to hook the PulseBat virus onto her nails and whip it downward towards the ground as she ascended.

Action 1: Cannon: Tactical Action (Rocket towards PulsebatA) {Megami}
Action 2: Tactical Movement — Shift Momentum! Gain Aerial Balance!
Free Action: Buff! — Lv(0) + 10 added to Chip Attack! {+10 Dmg to Rage Claw}
Action 3: Rage Claw (30 DMG, Impact Toss towards Ground!) {PulseBatA}

Megami rocketed only a few feet into the air from the Knockback of the Cannon, well below what she needed to reach High Altitude. However, the Pulsebat didn't wait for her to come to her, it went to her. Its screech tore her barrier and shield to pieces. Thankfully, the defenses stripped away the power of the attack before it rent at her fine skin. Leaving her unharmed.

Her counterattack grabbed the virus and tossed it to the floor, damaging it. However the bat virus was tenacious and managed to get a foot off the ground. Flapping angrily.

---BATTY VIRUSES---
PulsebatA: 50 HP

---UNBELFRY TERRAIN---
100% Normal

---BELLLESS NAVI---
Megami.EXE: 80 HP (Barrier Broken! Shield Broken!)
"I think I know how to properly use this energy now."

Megami's hand had begun to glow that strange spiraling shift of colors once more, and once more, she had channeled its focus into the Rage Claw equipped upon her arm. She had been so hectic in her last movements, that she had not realized that she had done it once before as she had grabbed the virus and slung it's body downward towards the terrain. It seemed she was getting the hang of using her ability to channel extra power into her loaded arsenal.

"Oh!" Xenneth chimed as he saw Megami plummeted from the air, "I get it now! I guess that's Megmai's potential ability."

Xenneth was not the best study to show it on paper, but his mind was like a book. It had pages of information, but he just needed to know how to find it at times; this including the piece of information that told him that Megami's ability to add power to any of his loaded Battle Chips was something of her specialty. He would have thrown in another excuse that he knew nothing of Megami considering the circumstances they met, or even what type of NetNavi she was at best, but the thought made him fold his bottom lip into his mouth and bite.

He knew like his chronic hesitation, ignorance would cause him to lose his friend he had just met, too!

Megami may be ignorant, but she was not hesitant like that. Even as she had fallen from the sky, she had brought down with her a swipe of her claws towards the batty opponent attempting to swipe at it as she landed. Her recovery to her feet was quick as she spun around pushing up from her kneeling position aiming to strike with a backslash, an overkill even as she had not even checked to see if her first strike had caught her target before continuing her one-two combo.

However so, she was careful as Megami's left hand stood ready catching the light thin veil of aura that built itself up from her fluctuating emotions, and her hand pulled it around with her swinging body movements as if it was a blanket to cover her from harm.

Free Action: Buff! — Lv(0) + 10 added to Chip Attack! {+10 Dmg to Rage Claw}
Action 1: Rage Claw (50 DMG, Null-Slash Dmg!) {PulseBatA}
Action 2: Rage Claw (40 DMG, Null-Slash Dmg!) (PulseBat A)
Action 3: Divinity Aura (20-HP Barrier) {Megami}

First slash, gain cash.

---BATTY VIRUSES---
PulsebatA: Deleted

---UNBELFRY TERRAIN---
100% Normal

---BELLLESS NAVI---
Megami.EXE: 80 HP

-BATTY BATTLE TWO: VICTORY!!-
Rewards: 360z, Pulsar1

Quote (Battlechip)

Pulsar1
Damage: 70 + Object Triggered Blast 2
Accuracy: A (Primary) / B (Blast)
Description: Fires a sound wave. If it hits an object, its range is amplified, hitting anything near that object in a blast of noise.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Special: Object Triggered Blast: Blast effect that only works if the attack hits an Object, such as a RockCube.
"Megami-chan! That was amazing!"

Megami's eyes had slipped into a state of confusion even as she clutched her hand around the dropped data. The video screen had Xenneth's excited expression pressed all over it as if he was pressing his face against the glass. However, it was just his face was too close to the face time lens as he was wide eyed and looking towards his NetNavi.

"The way you used those Battle Chips, and...and that ability!" he had spoke frantically, "I did not know you could do all that! I-I mean...well I knew it could be done, but I was not sure that you knew how!"

Xenneth's words were somewhat lost in translation. If Megami had a sense of interpretation, then she would have surely been insulted. However, seeing the Net Operator's face was nothing short of pure joy to know he was happy. She felt at least...she was doing something right as a NetNavi, right? Especially to see the violet haired boy so ecstatic, then it only meant that she was impressive in his eyes; eyes that would only matter to her.

"O-oh! Well, I-I was not sure of what I was doing," Megami had gone on to say, "After a while, I guess it just all felt so right, so I went along with what I felt, especially with-" Megami paused as her cheeks were so red it seemed like she could have suffered a burn.

"...with you operating me, Xen-kun." the last words lost in a sudden silence as Megami kneel quiet, and then stood tall refreshed as if hearing the words in her mind was good enough.

"Shall we finish our homework, Xen-kun? Just three more viral encounters should add sixty more points to your P.E.T.'s grading system to prove this assignment complete!"

"Oh, o-okay...yes. Let's continue then." Xenneth had spoke brokenly as his homework took lower priority seeing he was curious to hear what Megami was going to say in the end. However, he just shrugged it off and guess that perhaps it was even a mystery to her.

OOC Notes:
Now Listening To: "Rainbow Veins" from Owl City
Special Notes: Requesting for Battle Three.
Megami quickly came upon a curious sight as she traveled: two humanoid viruses were taking turns sinking into the ground and popping back up again near two larger metal viruses that looked like huge ol' timey stoves. There was a roar of flames and smoke as the two stove viruses caught sight of the Navi, alerting the two humanoid viruses to the threat. The two humanoid viruses turned towards the Navi, holding metal disks with a blinking red light in the middle of each... LANDMINES!!

-Enemies-
MinerA: 100HP
MinerB: 100HP
OldstoveA: 50HP
OldstoveB: 50HP

-Terrain-
90% Normal
10% Mines!!

-Allies-
Megami.EXE: 80HP

~Battle 3: Start!!~
"What are those?" Xenneth had asked with his eyes slightly lifted in shock towards the display showing the clanking monstrosities, "Are those stone age Kenmore stoves?"

Xenneth was not sure what to make of the viruses. If anything, he had seldom to see viruses that were beyond those of Mettaur and the average Bunny viruses considering he had not done next no virus busting. Within seconds of Megami stopping whence she stood, he was already pulling up multiple digital pages scanned from his Textbook for easy access to download information on common viruses. His Viral Index was very kind to be quick in displaying a grid of the virus in question.

"Kenmore?" Megami asked, "Such an interesting name for a virus..."

"No, it's...nevermind." The year 20XX made such a name obsolete anyway. "The virus is a Fire-type, and its name is Old Stove. Just watch out for its fire-type attacks." Xenneth had observed before switching to the information for the next virus. His eyes scanning the data and reading as he was trying to make haste amongst the action.

"Right, I'll conjure my aura. It should be able to resist that!" As Megami had begun to sway her hands around her body, a thin veil of light starting to covet her, Xenneth's body jumped as if he was suddenly given a jolt. The violet haired boy turned his attention to Megami who had finally managed to surround herself with the orb of aura, and then just as she taken a single step...

"Megami-chan! Don't move another step!"

The violet haired boy had swallowed after crying out loud, "The field may be dangerous. Those viruses are carrying mines!" Megami's eyes going to the viruses had noticed the strange metal plates in their hands. Had she started to apply common knowledge and what flat circles were associated with, she would have guessed it was some type of dinner plate. The concept of "Mine" had never would have come to her, nor registered, like now.

"Mines?" Megami had asked, "A gorge within the Earth that often holds ore, crystal, or-"

"No, not that," Xenneth had interfered, "Land Mines. They are known to be military weapons or something in our world, and I'm guessing on the Net, I guess they are similar, but instead of some big tank or army men..."

"They're Anti-personnel weapons for NetNavis." Megami had finished, "Very well." Megami spread her legs, her posture strong as her feet reached to the edges of her safe spot that she guaranteed non-booby trapped. If it was not, her body parts would have been scattered to the edges of the very space she stood upon. "Then I shall stand our ground here, Xen-kun. I can use my aura to guard against attacks head on, and I have my programming that can conjure my shield. I am ready for you to operate!"

Xenneth had nodded his head hesitantly. The words "You to operate" made it seem like all the responsibility was in his hands, and he guessed, in a way, it was just that. He had to build Megami a very study defense in order to keep these viruses from getting the best of by scorching and blowing her to bits.

Xenneth had loaded the first few battlechips as he observed the enemies; none of them seeming like they would be as speedy as the bunny or bat viruses. "Shotgun! Battle Chip in, download!"

Megami had formed the cylindrical array on her right hand as she had an anxious eye going to her feet, and shifted it to her view of the fiery viruses. This situation had more pressure than she could imagine, and it mostly revolved around making sure nothing would knock her from the very spot she stood. Her right hand surrounded by the weapon glowed as the end that shaped itself like a thin barrel opening had let off a loud crack (like that of a...well...shotgun) as the round was fired towards the fire-type viruses.

"We have to do away with those viruses with the bombs!" Xenneth had noted, "The more they plant, the worse our chances will be with getting out of here!"

"Understood, Xen-kun!" Megami's confirmation came with her right hand held up before her. Her fingers curled inward as they had begun to produce a spiraling essence that shaped into a sphere. She had reeled her right arm back, taking aim at one of the explosive planting pranksters and sent barreling forth her signature Divinity Sphere attack, aiming to deal damage to the virus.

Action 1: Divinity Aura (20-HP Barrier) {Megami}
Free Action: Buff! — Lv(0) + 10 added to Chip Attack! {+10 Dmg to Shotgun}
Action 2: ShotGun (60 DMG, Null Shot-Attack + Spread1) (OldStove A&B)
Action 3: Divinity Sphere (40 DMG, Null Shot-Attack) {Miner A}

(Divine-Bump!)
(Morning Bump!)
(Demi-Bump!)
The OldStoves were able to breathe their fire at the navi, but the barrier held them off before it shattered! The shotgun blast ripped the antique stoves into history, leaving behind the Miners to face the navi. Being extra cautious with the mines seemed to pay off for Megami, as the Miners did nothing but plant more landmines in the field rather than attacking the navi head on...

-Enemies-
MinerA: 60HP
MinerB: 100HP
OldstoveA: DELETED
OldstoveB: DELETED

-Terrain-
80% Normal
20% Mines!!

-Allies-
Megami.EXE: 80HP [Barrier Broken!]
"Cannon! Battle Chip in, download!"

The crack of Xenneth's squeaky feminine-like voice might have been some aged napalm. He kept up his offensive even as he followed behind one operation command to another Battle Chip and then back again as Megami had kept up the pace aiming her focused fire on the Miner virus after deleting the two tall, evil "Kenmore Stoves." She had to ask about that name later, but her focus was with deterrence as she aimed the formed array of the cannon at the Miner virus as he popped back up and let out a shot that left the air in front of Megami's outstretched fingers smoking and the air being pierced by a pushing round.

However, something was off...

"Xen-kun," Megami called with bewilderment in her voice, "They did not launch an attack like the others."

Megami had been right.

So far, the only trouble they had was the inferno of flames that Old Stoves viruses had previously sent her way. These viruses, however, reminded Xenneth of a helpless game of Whack-A-Mole; all "whack" but no "strike-back." The concept was safe, but Xenneth did not like how this went for Internet. After all, did not all viruses seem to have some sort of mechanism for attacking?

"That's odd," he had thought, "I guess they're evading us and they'll counter attack some other way. They've yet to hit us with anything in their hand, but they keep reforming..."

Xenneth had stopped as a terrible possibility of a thought came across his mind: "Are they setting...more mines?"

Xenneth could not bare the thought. It seemed that Megami's mobility was very limited at this point the more the viruses ducked into the terrain. If Mines were becoming more abundant with every drunk, that meant that the danger would heighten every time the viruses went underground and popped back up. It seemed more crucial as a threat than simply attacking head on.

"We'll be trapped at this rate." Megami noted, "Yes, but we can figure that out later." Xenneth had noted as he looked at Megami who was still and waiting for orders. "If they're planting more mines and that's they only signature skill, then this means we can just take them out now while standing in our one place while they try to evade us. It'll be easy!" Xenneth had noted as Megami had nodded her head with a more peaceful smile.

"Take them out using your Divinity Barrage!"

Megami's left hand lifted and so did her right. Her finger tips curved into each other on each hand as they created small spheres that were not as large as the other sphere that she made and certainly not brimming with the same potent energy, but they seemed still very blunt and dense the way they spiraled in places along the NetNavi's finger tips. Megami spread her hands openly and let the small rounds balance on air just above her palm, and she reeled back before casting the spheres forth, each aiming to strike a Miner virus.

Their plan seemed perfect for picking off their prey; and not to mention naïve...

Free Action: Buff! — Lv(0) + 10 added to Chip Attack! {+10 Dmg to Cannon}
Action 1: Cannon (50 DMG + Knockback, Null Shot-Attack) {Miner A}
Action 2: Divnity Barrage (10 DMG, Null Buster-Attack ) {Miner A}
Action 3: Divnity Barrage (10 DMG, Null Buster-Attack ) {Miner B}

The first Cannon shot passed right through the air as the first Miner sunk into the ground, evading the shot. However, the second and third strike, of Megami's Divinity Barrage, struck the Miners as they surfaced.

-Enemies-
MinerA: 50HP
MinerB: 90HP
OldstoveA: Deleted
OldstoveB: Deleted

-Terrain-
70% Normal
30% Mines!!

-Allies-
"Keep going!" Xenneth cried, "We can knock 'em out at this rate!"

The plan was obvious: shoot first, ask questions later. Megami was just doing that as she huffed, puffed, and bl...er...barraged the viruses with a myriad of glowing spheres. After launching her previous orbs, Megami had created one more in her right palm and flung it forth in an effort to strike the viruses once more as they popped up and down across the field.

There was not much to the technique, simply keep them on the defensive with the assault while they lack the time to make a counterattack. Xenneth only imagined the viruses had one technique: burying a horde of mines. The NetNavi had continued as she formed a large single sphere. She had timed herself, holding the single large sphere before finally whipping it forth. It seemed as if she had planned on offensively barraging her target with shots.

...or at least at first.

"This may take a while," Xenneth had thought, "But by the time we're done at this rate, the field will be covered in mines!"

Although Xenneth thought this, he felt there was not a solution he could think of right now other than trying to delete the viruses as Megami had kept trying to make a good honest effort.

Action 1: Divnity Barrage (10 DMG, Null Buster-Attack ) {Miner A}
Action 2: Wait for it...wait for it...! (Time pop up and Aim at Miner A)! {Megami}
Action 3: Divinity Sphere (40 DMG, Null Shot-Attack) {Miner A}

Chatty Ditz: Short post, so sleepy!
With a huff, and a puff, and a few surprisingly successful strikes, Megami easily smashed up the man-sized virus and deleted it outright, leaving it head to head with a, wait where was the second one hiding again? Oh right, it ducked back underground, then popped back up again.

Enemies
MinerA: Deleted
MinerB: 90HP
OldstoveA: Deleted
OldstoveB: Deleted

Terrain
60% Normal
40% Mines!!

Allies
"Whoa?!" The virus nearly caught Megami off guard as her feet stamped so quickly, it could have been considered a clumsy, catchy dance (which could probably catch on).

"That was close," Xenneth had relayed seeing Megami take a stance once more, "You could have gotten shoved off from your spot and no telling what would happen."

There were only two possibilities that could have happened if Megami had made a stumble from where she stood: the taken for granted sound of an ordinary foot step or an explosion accompanied by the rain of cyber soil and bits of data. Either way, Xenneth did not look forth to any of the possible outcomes that the virus presented to them. It was obvious, at this point, that they simply had to try to get out of this predicament safe and sound, or at least delete this virus trying to do so. School work was becoming tediously dangerous at this point!

"I shall set up a Barrier!" Megami had cried as her hands swept before her and went over her head in a flowing motion, "I should be able to at least guard against any attempts to shove me aside, or damage from any traps that I may trigger." The female NetNavi's explanation was more soothing to Xenneth than any ice cold drink, and considering how hot it gotten when the pressure was on, he could use one. His worry had reached its peak at this point as he...or rather, Megami...was literally tip-toing in a minefield.

"I'll use the new Battle Chip!" Xenneth had called as his fingers etched upon the new chip that displayed the bat-like virus upon it, "Pulsar 1! Battle Chip in, Download!"

The rush of data had been new to Megami. The female NetNavi was overcome by the different shapes of arrays that had come across her right arm. Part of it looked like her previous shotgun counterpart, but where the barrel should have been, there sat a sealed part that was round and silver. From the instrument there sat a small antenna with a glowing ballpoint that was lit up and ready to let out a blast. Megami and Xenneth, in all their observations, had simply thought of it as a useful, potent gun.

"I think I have only one shot," Megami had said aiming her sights towards the virus that was popping up and down, "Just aim and..."

There was a brief moment of silence as Megami stood still. The timing of the virus made the situation tense, but it was just as predictable with its movements as the last. She had kept her composure that came with her saint-like patience. It was with a passing second that her mind had picked up on as she observed the virus's movements that its "peek-a-boo" game had become a really quick game of "hide-n-seek."

"There!" Megami's cry was as loud as the screeching blast of sound that traveled through the air as she spun and let out the blast. Her arm whipping back from her snap reaction as she attacked her target.

Action 1: Divinity Aura (20-HP Barrier) {Megami}
Action 2: Wait for it...wait for it...Again! (Time pop up and Aim at Miner B)! {Megami}
Free Action: Buff! — Lv(0) + 10 added to Chip Attack! {+10 DMG to Pulsar1}
Action 3: Pulsar1 (80 DMG, Null + Object Triggered Blast2) {Miner B}

Chatty Ditz:------