Nervous Breakdown

POW! BOINK! SMACK!

Those were the sounds of a Metool getting smacked with a sword, then a second Metool getting flipped over and promptly smacked. Truly, it was the manliness of Cambiare that saved the day in this instance.

===Extremely Bland Viruses===
CanodumbA: DELETED
CanodumbB: DELETED
MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED
Beetank: DELETED

===Unexciting Terrain===
100% Normal

===Extremely Exciting Navi===
Cambiare.EXE: 100 HP

---BATTLE THREE, OVER
---EXCITING VICTORY

Rewards: 600z
"Yea! Awesome job, Cambi." Finny yelled as she swung her fist into the air. "See, cry baby? You're not half bad with me operating on you!"

Cambiare chuckled, but he sighed as he hunched over from exhaustion. "T-thanks? I guess?...Whew only two more battles, but I'm getting tired already..." Truth be told, his exhaustion was purely mental as he didn't get a scratch from all the battles he fought till now, but that didn't mean he can slip in a complaint once in a while. "L-lets just get this over with."

Though he looked reluctant to continue on, Cambiare seemed to be enjoying the virus battles so far...with the emphasis on the "so far."

-BATTLE FOUR, READY!-
The crybaby went on through to suffer through another couple of battles for his operator, making his way through ACDC to find said battles. He soon met a small encampment of Kabutank, which reacted rather explosively to Cambiare's arrival. Besides that, it seems that he hadn't noticed a group of Champu that had sneaked up on him while he was going along. The Navi was now flanked on both sides!

-- ENEMIES --
Champu A: 60 HP (Behind)
Champu B: 60 HP (Behind)
Champu C: 60 HP (Behind)
Kabutank A: 50 HP (Front)
Kabutank B: 50 HP (Front)
Kabutank C: 50 HP (Front)

-- NAVIGATOR --

-- TERRAIN --
100% Completely Normal, Nothing Wrong Here, Sir

-- BATTLE 04, READY? START!! --
"A-ahhh!! More of those Beetanks!" screamed Cambiare as he began to panic immediately. "Quiet down, those are Kabutanks, Cambi." Finny explained as she rummaged through her small library of chips. "B-bu-but they look the same? How can you be so sure??" Finny pondered at Cambiare's question, but came up blank as she shrugged it off. "I dunno, they look completely different to me. Must be something wrong with you."

"Gah...Then what are we gonn-GAAAAHHH!!"

Though the reaction was much slower than expected, it took a while for Cambiare to finally realize the group of viruses with burning fists hovering just behind him. It also took him a few seconds to find that he was indeed caught in a ambush and was flanked from both sides. "Ah-ehehahe...hahsshhhyyaahsheha!!" Cambiare completely lost it as he went off into his uncontrollable laughter from a nervous breakdown. Finny sighed, already realizing that something like this was simply inevitable with a "fragile" navi like Cambiare, and it was her job to smack some sense back into him.

"*Breathes*...CAMBIARE, MAN UP!!"

Everyone in the park turned their eyes towards Finny, but it didn't seem to faze the brave operator one bit as she continued with her little pep talk. "You hear me? Listen to me and man up! There are times when life gives you lemon and...and...dang it, I can't think of any smart analogy that doesn't involve lemonade! ANYHOW, Crap happens and you got to deal with it like a man!" Though Finny's attempt at her pep talk seemed to be lacking, it was just enough to give a big "slap" of sense back into Cambiare as he quieted down. "Aheah...Ahem...W-what should I do then, Finny?"

Finny raised her hand to show that she was already holding the Tenuto Program Drive and a shotgun chip, previously prepared for the battle as Cambiare was freaking out. "Defensive formation and then focus on the Champus behind you first with this shotgun, capisce?" Cambiare rubbed his visor with the back of hand and vigorously shook his head, finally ready to take this battle on. "C-capishy!"

Swapping the Program Drive off her PET, an emerald holo-cylinder covered Cambiare momentarily to reveal his defensive Tenuto form. "Now, the shield...on your back!" As silly as it sounded, Cambiare loyally followed this silly command as he stretched his hand over to his back, patting himself gently as a circular holo-shield appeared over it. Cambiare then readied his arm as it changed into a green buster with the same white stripes running through it vertically like his current form design.

"Champus...H-here I come!!"

The navi swung his body around as he spun a 180 degrees towards the Champu viruses, already aiming his buster at the three viruses lines up. "Alright Cambi...Just don't mess up this time, okay? As soon as they get into melee range...I'm not all that sure what's going to happen to you." What was once words of inspiration soon became something that made things worse as Cambiare's buster began to shake uncontrollably. "Y-Y-You-You're joking, right?" Finny innocently looked into Cambiare and smiled. "Not all that sure~"

At the very least, Cambiare was able to calm his nerves as he stopped his arm from shaking, thinking rationally as he thought that panicking would definitely bring him the worst case scenario. "L-LETS GO! FF-F-F-FIRE!" The navi finally fired his first shot, but in a rather composed manner as he kept this buster perfectly aligned towards the two Champus he intended to shoot down. Soon after his arm returned to normal, Cambiare just stood where he was for a few seconds till Finny intervened. "ARGH! Just run and dodge their attacks already!"

And so, Cambiare was only able to run for his life after being told so...

* Form Change: Tenuto Form
* Andante [Damage Reduction 1 / Passive]
1. Shield [1-hit Shield / NCP] On Cambiare's back
2. Shotgun [50 | Spread1] {A} @ Champu A/B
3. Dodge
Putting up a holo-shield behind him, Cambiare shakingly armed his buster, and fired on a couple of the Champu. This nearly offed them, but not quite. They proceeded to teleport up to him, and deliver a few punches. Fortunately, he was able to fend off most of them by simple evasion, but a couple of them landed some solid punches on the idiotic Navi (9) (9), since he had equipped the shield on his back and had to face the Champu to fire on them. Hilariously, when the Kabutanks began to fire their bombs overhead, one of the Champus got caught in the blast zone and was deleted! Unfortunately, it also created some unstable terrain near Cambiare's feet, so he might want to be a little careful where he moved.

-- ENEMIES --
Champu A: 10 HP (Front)
Champu B: TEAM-KILL'D
Champu C: 60 HP (Front)
Kabutank A: 50 HP (Behind)
Kabutank B: 50 HP (Behind)
Kabutank C: 50 HP (Behind)

-- NAVIGATOR --
Cambiare.EXE: 82 HP (Shield on Back)

-- TERRAIN --
85% Completely Normal, Nothing Wrong Here, Sir
15% Cracked, but Not Like, Broken or Anything
"Cambi! Are you alright?" There it was, Cambiare's first real injury in his series of battles, but something unsuspecting occurred as the navi stood quietly. "...That really hurt!" Rather than breaking down into his usual nervous antics, Cambiare simply took the attack like any other navis would. "...You're not gonna whine and nag about how much you don't want to do this anymore?" questioned Finny as she was bewildered by her navi's reaction. Cambiare seemed to be confused at his operator's question as he shrugged, "W-well, you told me to man up, and that's exactly what I did. Now let's j-just finish battle so we can do one more!"

"Welp, I can't argue with that. Let's delete the Champus then!"

Sliding the rageclaw into the PET, it caused Cambiare's giant white gauntlet to slip out three claws that made the armament look like a giant paw. "Grab that wounded Champu against the other one, kay? After that, use the next chip to finish things up!" Cambiare quickly nodded his head as he continued his assault against the boxing viruses, dashing forward as he readied his clawed gauntlet. "Your flying fists don't make sense!!" With a quick, blinding swipe across the wounded Champu, Cambiare began to spin as fast as he could before he threw it straight towards the other Champu.

"Cannon battlechip, heading your way~" Finny quickly inserted the next chip in and Cambiare prepared himself to continue his attack. Raising his gauntlets up, the claws withdrew as a giant barrel slipped out to replace it, aimed towards the Champu standing before Cambiare. "P-please, let me just finish this battle..." With a giant, audible click, the cannon was fired and sent the navi's arm flying up from the recoil. Reverting his gauntlet back to its original state, Cambiare reached towards his back once more and gave the holo-circle a tap of his finger, causing it to disappear and shortly reappear hovering on top of the gauntlet. "N-now for those...whatever-tanks!"

Filled with comfidence, hoping to finish this battle for good, Cambiare stood guard as he held his shield up and prepared to dodge any incoming bombings...

1. RageClaw [40+Slash /or/ [b]20+Impact[/b] | Melee | 6 Uses] {B / B} @ Champu A/C
2. Cannon [40 | Knockback] {A} @ Champu C
*Realign Shield to Cambiare's front.
3. Dodge
Camibare bitchslaps the Champu into the other Champu and then kills the other Champu with a Cannon. The Kabutanks launch an all-out assault on Cambiare at this point, bombs just flying everywhere. He blocks one with his shield, one goes way off, and one actually hits him.

Man, the panels next to him look pretty cracked.

-- ENEMIES --
Champu A: BITCHSLAPPED
Champu C: CANNON'D
Kabutank A: 50 HP
Kabutank B: 50 HP
Kabutank C: 50 HP

-- NAVIGATOR --
Cambiare.EXE: 73 HP

-- TERRAIN --
80% Completely Normal, Nothing Wrong Here, Sir
20% Cracked, but Not Like, Broken or Anything
"Che, another attack from the Kabutanks." said Finny as she hastily reached for her Sword chip. "I thought these ACDC viruses weren't much trouble...but dang, look how much damage it already did to you, Cambi." Cambiare was beaten up despite the armor he had on him...though it was never really useful in the first place. The navi withdrew the gun barrel from his gauntlet and watched as the Kabutanks prepared for another salvo of bombs, gulping down a mouthful of anxiety. "Ye-yea, I guess. I'm alright, though...I'm a little sh-s-shaken up."

The bombardment of explosions happening all over Cambiare really did a number on the navi, but it seemed like he was able to recover just in time for his own counter attack. "Hey F-Finny. I just realized that those what-ever-tank's bombs aren't exactly accurate." said Cambiare as he began to prepare another shield on his gauntlet. "Hmmmm...GOOD POINT! Better reason to use this chip!" After slamming the sword chip into her PET, a transparent blade slid out from Cambiare's gauntlet. "I swear, that thing is like a swiss army knife glove!" Finny commented about her navi's quirky gauntlets.

Cambiare bravely raised his shielded arm up and prepared his other, weaponized arm, forming an almost gladiator-like posture. However, as if he was completely oblivious of the crumbling floor beneath his feet, the navi simply stood quiet. " *Sigh*...You're gonna go for a frontal assault!"

"F-f-frontal assault?" Cambiare questioned as he looked confused.

"Frontal assault. Since you mentioned that those bombs aren't accurate, how will they do against a moving target??"

"T-target??" Cambiare exclaimed as he was hesitant by those words.

"Just run at them and start cutting them!"

"Fr-frr-frontal attack and target and cut them! O-O-OKAY!" answered Cambiare as he was still unsure of his command.

"Get rid of the target part and get going!!!"

Cambiare finally took the step off the cracked panels and ran towards the viruses with his sword ready. Still holding his shield up, the navi carefully approached his targets as he tried to evade as much bomb as he could. "frontalattackfrontalattackfrontalattack." Cambiare constantly muttered those words to himself as he tried to ignore all the explosions happening around him, finally nearing the center Kabutank. "NOW, SUH-WING!" The navi did exactly as he told as he swung his transparent blade across the copper sphere of a virus. Even though there would be two viruses standing right next to him, Cambiare seemed determined to finish this battle one way or the other.

1. Shield [1-hit Shield / NCP]
2. Approach Kabutank group
3. Sword [80 | Slash | 6 Uses] {B} @ KabutankB
Under orders from his operator, Cambiare went in flopping his limbs like a coward, trying to hit something while attempting to block hits with his shield. Approaching the Kabutanks, he managed to get to them and sliced one apart fairly easily. They launched some more bombs, but he blocked one of them with his shield and watched another sail just above his head.

Dang, those were some cracked panels. Yep.

-- ENEMIES --
Kabutank A: 50 HP
Kabutank B: DELETED
Kabutank C: 50 HP

-- NAVIGATOR --

-- TERRAIN --
75% Completely Normal, Nothing Wrong Here, Sir
25% Cracked, but Not Like, Broken or Anything
Cambiare violently shook his head as the explosion was ringing inside his ear, prioritizing his own self wellness over the viruses near him. "URRRRRHH, I WISHED THE SHIELD COULD'VE DONE SOMETHING WITH THE BOMB'S NOISE!!" The navi yelled, unaware of his own voice's volume thanks to his muted ear. After a few seconds, Cambiare seemed to realize that the ringing wasn't going to stop any time soon, finally focusing his attention towards the viruses that was literally next to him.

"MOVE OUT OF THE WAY, NOW!" Finny's words barely got through Cambiare's ear, but it was enough for the navi to back off and start evading some bombs heading his way. "F-FRONTAL ATTACK, RIGHT FINNY?" yelled Cambiare. "SURE, WHY NOT, LET LOOSE!""

Brandishing his sword, which was not so transparent after it cleaved through the first Kabutank, Cambiare dashed forward as he began to swing his sword. "ARRRRRGGHH!" Though it looked like the navi had no control over his sword swings, he was still aiming towards the two viruses as he centered the blade across the bodies of the thick Kabutanks. He continued his erratic attack till the navi was simply out of breath, still holding his sword up and hoped that everything has truly ended.

1. Dodge
2. Sword [80 | Slash | 6 Uses] {B} @ KabutankA
3. Sword [80 | Slash | 6 Uses] {B} @ KabutankC
Yep, those were now some deleted viruses in front of Cambiare now. One tried shooting off a bomb, but it missed horribly, and proceeded to get its horn-cannon thingy lopped off. Ow. Deleting it was one thing, but that was just mean.

-- ENEMIES --
Kabutank A: DEHORN'D
Kabutank B: DELETED
Kabutank C: SLICED-N-DICED

-- NAVIGATOR --

- BATTLE FOUR COMPLETE
- REMEMBER KIDS, DON'T CHOP OFF A KABUTANK'S HORN

Rewards: 660z
"*Huff*...*huff*..."

Cambiare was exhausted even after the battle was over, slouching forward as he stared down into the ground. "Sweet job, Cambi. Like I promised, one more battle!" Finny's words sounded so sweet to Cambiare's ears as he immediately perked up, ignoring the damages he received from the battle. "Y-you promised, right? You're one-hundred-precent telling the t-truth, right??" Cambiare questioned with a mean look on his face.

"Hey! When was the last time I broke a promise? Not be quiet, I'm gonna use this subchip on you, so be grateful!" The MiniEnergy chip slid into Finny's PET and, instantaneously, Cambiare's wounds were mended and cleaned the navi spot-clean. "W-w-well...You do break some promises here and there. Like that one ti-" Cambiare stopped mid sentence as he saw Finny glaring down on him, paralyzing the navi on the spot. "Alright then. O-One more battle and that's it...I-I just hope it's more of those weak viruses..."

Activity:
[MiniEnergy] Subchip Used [+50 HP]

-BOSS BATTLE, READY!-
-- MODLOCKED --

Driven onwards by his operator, Cambiare reluctantly went forward through the ACDC network, looking for one last battle to suffer through for the day to satisfy her. Hoping for some weak viruses, he trudged onwards. Unfortunately for him, some higher power did not want things to go his way that day, and his next encounter wasn't going to be what he hoped for.

"Hee-yah!" a voice from out of nowhere exclaimed. Right then, some strange figure leapt out in front of Cambiare. It seemed to be some HeelNavi, but the color scheme was way off, as if someone had splattered paint all over the unsuspecting Navi. With closer inspection, the paint-like scheme didn't look that random, but resembled that of a silly clown outfit. There were even some frill-like patterns of some sort, and what appeared to be a red blotch on the face that kind of looked like a clown nose.

Unfortunately, the HeelNavi didn't look as jovial as any other clown, as he was brandishing an intimidating-looking claw that looked like it had a good deal of sharpening. "Hee, hee, hee, let's go, high-ho--" the Navi started, jumping about in an over-exaggerated dance before standing abruptly. Bending over a bit, the HeelNavi looked at Cambiare's face. "Hey, hey, you look like you're going through something. No fun in trying to mug some poor unlucky sap."

... Apparently the clown had some sort of sympathy for him?

-- ??? --
ClownHeelNavi: 150 HP (Equipped: RageClaw1 6/6)

-- NAVIGATOR --

-- TERRAIN --
100% Normal
Cambiare explored further into the ACDC net, actually willing to find viruses for him to delete. "Just one more, need to find a w-weak virus, just one more..." The navi was determined to end this promise he made with Finny on an easy note, aggressively searching out for weak viruses like Metools. Instead, Cambiare came across a clown navi...a dangerous, mugging, possibly psychotic Heelnavi.

"H-hiiyyiiii!" whether it was the painting the Heelnavi had on, or the mere presence of another navi, Cambiare seemed to freak out instantaneously as he immediately backed away. "M-mu-mug me? I-I thought ACDC was much nicer than Creamland had to offer!!" Cambiare screamed as he began to back up even further. "Welp, there's always baddies like them all over the place. I just never expected one that looks THIS bad. Nyeh..."

Cambiare's mind went into a haze as he tried to think of possible ways to get away. He obviously didn't want to fight a navi as a final battle, all Cambiare wanted was a short, simple virus fight. "L-l-look, see h-here. I don't want any troub-GAHH!" Just as when he raised his hands to gesture, Cambiare found that his right arm was already armed with steel claws. "...What? They show their fangs, we show them ours!!" said Finny as she retrieved the used RageClaw chip from her PET. The deed was done, his mischievous operator had already propelled him into fighting this stranger, even if it was in the name of self-defense.

With any viable option available, except running away, Cambiare raised his other gauntlet up and created the holo-shield over it. "P-punk...Or a cl-clown, whatever you are. You're gonna r-regret this!" The navi "bravely" intimidated his opponent. Even though Cambiare was clearly reluctant, the navi dashed forward in order to catch his opponent in a surprise. Holding his clawed arm up, the navi swung it across the colorful torso of the Heelnavi just before he backed away. "S-see? If you w-w-w-want more, come and get it!"

On the other side of the screen, Finny seemed to try very hard to contain her laughter as she clamped her mouth with both hands, getting strange stares from the people next to her. "Y-y-yeah...Pffft, go Cambi!"

2. RageClaw [[b]40+Slash[/b] /or/ 20+Impact | Melee | 6 Uses] {B / B} @ ClownHeelNavi
3. Dodge
"Whoa, whoohoohoohooooaaa!" exclaimed the HeelNavi, tumbling back in a cartwheel as Cambiare opened up a surprise attack. "That's not funny, honk!" he said, throwing what looked like a vanilla cream pie at the Navi. Unfortunately, said pie was not intended for creamy goodness, and exploded in front of Cambiare's face! Barely managing to raise his shield before the dessert detonated. "Honk, that's what you get, hey! Screw being nice!" yelled the HeelNavi, swiping at Cambiare with his RageClaw. Cambiare was far too nimble, however, and avoided it handily.

-- ??? --
ClownHeelNavi: 110 HP (Equipped: RageClaw1 5/6)

-- NAVIGATOR --
Cambiare.EXE: 100 HP (Shield Broken) (DR 1)

-- TERRAIN --
100% Normal
"Too close! T-too close!" screamed Cambiare as he evaded the Heelnavi's claws. The navi raised his cream-covered gauntlet as he placed another shield on it, preparing himself as Cambiare saw how formidable his enemy was. "Pies d-don't explode like that!...Does it?...FINNY! S-Stop laughing and help me!" The operator, at least, calmed down enough to stop her laughter as she wiped the tears off her eyes. "Oh boo-hoo. So life brings you something unexpected. Suck it up and charge forward!"

The claws on Cambiare's gauntlet withdrew and opened up to let out a large gun barrel. The navi seemed confused by the sudden change in his weapon as he inspected it with curiosity. "Keep your distance away from that navi, since it looks like it would use his Rageclaw most of the time. Got it?" Cambiare responded with a shaking nod. "Oh, also. Try waiting till the last second to shoot him. Maybe since he's a clown, he might be crazy agile!" The navi seemed to disagree with his operator's logic, but nonetheless, it was still orders.

"Ooookay...Wait t-till the very last second..."

Finny said that as a figure of speech, but Cambiare took it very seriously as he placed all his focus on the maneuver. His gloved hands soon became sweaty as the navi anticipated the Heelnavi's attack, constantly on his toes till the attack finally came his way. "Nnnnnnow!!" Jumping away from the HeelNavi in an action-movie-slow-mo, Cambiare lined his gun equipped gauntlet at his target and let a single bullet fly. As the navi crashed against the ground, he stumbled as he tried to stand up straight and face the HeelNavi with his shield up.

" *Whistle*, That was some sweet move, Cambi." praised Finny. "Now do it again while there's some doves around!"

2. Dodge
3. Cannon [40 | Knockback] {A} @ ClownHeelNavi
"Oooh, hoo, hoo, hoo! You hated that, didn't you? You hated it!" laughed the clown HeelNavi gleefully, apparently amused by the explosive dessert. "You're gonna get it, gonna get it! Hoo hoo hoo!" he said, materializing two more pies and throwing them wildly about. Fortunately for Cambiare, the pies were being thrown quite haphazardly, to the point that he probably didn't need the shield any more. Then, suddenly, the Navi lunged out at Cambiare, and slashed at him!

Of course, Finny had instructed the Navi for just that move, and had him blast the Navi clear off his trajectory. "Ooh, hoo, hoo, that hurt!" complained the HeelNavi. "I don't even care any more! I just want to tear your armor to pieces like confetti!"

-- ??? --
ClownHeelNavi: 70 HP (Equipped: RageClaw1 5/6)

-- NAVIGATOR --
Cambiare.EXE: 100 HP (1-Hit Shield) (DR 1)

-- TERRAIN --
100% Normal
"C-confetti? Finny, he said he's going to t-turn me into confetti!" Cambiare panicked as he began to step away from his enemy. Finny, on the other hand, seemed to smile uncontrollably as she scrambled to find something in her pocket. "W-what's wrong with you! Do you enjoy watching me su-suffer??" The operator only responded with a quick shake of her head, but kept the smile coming. But before Cambiare could go on and worry himself even further, a familiar red cylinder wrapped over his body as his form changed into his 'fierce' Brio form.

"Huh?? F-finny, we were doing f-fine! W-why are we changing the strategy now?!" The navi had every right to panic, at least this time, as his reliable shield disappeared along with the giant gauntlet of his Tenuto Form. However, it seemed like Finny had a plan of her own that required the sudden change in the navi's form. "Tsk tsk. Have faith in me, who have faith in you!-That d-doesn't even make a single sense!-So shut up and go with my plan, got it??"

Cambiare's right arm immediately changed into a long, blue sword, surprising the unsuspected navi as he nearly fell back. "This is the final battle, no? Then lets make it flashy! Lets make it dazzle! Lets end it with a bang!" Finny continued as she got more and more into her speech. "So use that sword of yours to finish that navi with one slash!!" Even though plan sounded simple enough, Cambiare looked down at his sword and silently nodded his head. "...I-if that's what you want, I'll do just th-that, Finny!"

Swiping his sword down to his side, the blue blade slowly changed into a dark orange hue as a vibrating hum began to emit from it. Cambiare peered through his black visor as he prepared himself and the sword for the "final strike", but no matter how determined he was, the whole confetti business was still going into his head. "...*Gulp*." The navi began to think: Exactly how sharp would a rageclaw would have to be in order to shred an armor and a data-being into a confetti. How would he be able to survive the implied confetti-maker-attack without the help of the Tenuto form's armor and shield. Just what was in those crazy little pies? So many thoughts were racing through Cambiare's mind and he simply couldn't focus any more.

"...Arrrgh! T-that's i-i-it!! No more a-after thoughts!"

The navi finally snapped as he rushed towards the Heelnavi with his orange sword ready at...arm. Though it wasn't the best plan to rush straight in after all the careful planning done before, but Finny already suspected that this would happen as she kicked back and crossed her arms as she watched the battle. Cambiare began to swing his sword all over the place as the buzzing from the sword began to reverberate all over the field. At first glance, it looked like the navi wasn't giving any precision behind his slashes, but all of it was in hopes to trick the HeelNavi into false safety. If he was as agile as Finny imagined him to be, he would be able to dodge the slashes. But a surprise stab might be enough to do the "final strike."

"I-I-I'll turn YOU into a confetti!" screamed Cambiare as he continued his attack. After a sweeping slash over the HeelNavi's feet, the Cambiare's visor gave out a glint as he quickly pulled his sword back and thrusted it straight towards the HeelNavi!

* Change: Brio Form
* Disarm Shield
1. Crescendo [40 Strengthen | 1 TCD]
2. Sword [80+[b]20[/b] | Slash | 6 Uses] {B} @ ClownHeelNavi
3. Sword [80+[b]20[/b] | Slash | 6 Uses] {B} @ ClownHeelNavi
[De-Modlocked]

"Oooooh, you gots some serious shine there, hoo hoo hoo!" said the HeelNavi, watching Cambiare transform into the more impressive Brio form of his program. Laughing maniacally like a deranged bozo, the purple HeelNavi let himself go with mirth before suddenly lunging at Cambiare. "All the more for me to tear up!!" he exclaimed, brandishing his RageClaw. Both of the Navis sped out towards each other, and ended up with their backs towards each other. A few seconds later, a tear opened up on Cambiare's armor (40), but the HeelNavi was much worse off, having his entire HP count almost depleted.

"Gyaaaaaaarrrrk!!" he exclaimed, holding a hand to his chest. "I-- I'll be telling the boss about this!!" said the HeelNavi, taking off quickly and dropping some of his ill-earned loot!

-- ??? --
ClownHeelNavi: FLED

-- NAVIGATOR --
Cambiare.EXE: 60 HP

-- TERRAIN --
100% Normal

-- BATTLE 05, VICTORY!! --

-- REWARDS --

[Recover30] Battlechip, 500z
"...O-OWWWW!"

Cambiare's delayed reaction to the HeelNavi's RageClaw seemed almost intentional and comical, but the navi was still in serious pain as he clenched his arm over his wound. However, his victory over the creepy navi seemed to remedy most of the pain as he turned towards what was left of the EJO'd navi. "Awww yeah! That was really awesome, Cambi!" Finny praised her navi as she slipped the Recovery30 chip out from her PET. "As promised..." Cambiare bit his lip in anticipation. "Lets go home!"

Cambiare felt like he could fall down on his knee and cry Hallelujah, but after all that he's been through, he couldn't care at all as he waited to leave the network.

"*Gulp*...I wonder who's the boss of that n-navi...T-that's it, I'm staying away fr-from this part of the net!" said the navi briefly before he vanished with a beam of gray light.

-JACK OUT-