Full Moon Over ACDC Net

"One thing after another," The Navi growled.

The lupine Navi and his floating companion had happened upon a group of sword wielding viruses who were sparring while another group of viruses sat and observed. When the Swordys caught sight of Wolfman, they turned and advanced; hesitant at first but they soon drew their weapons with murderous intent. The other viral group was set up in a row behind the approaching Swordys.

"An interesting set up," Victor mused. "The swordsmen advance to melee while the artillery remains out of your effective combat range. You'll need to take out the Swordys if you want to advance."

"Obviously," Wolfman muttered. "Selene, I'll handle the swordsmen. Keep your eyes on the tanks and avoid any incoming fire."

"Yes," the moon flashed in response. "I'll do my best."

"Just stay safe."

Selene bobbed up and down, moving in a wave pattern to throw off the aim of the waiting tank viruses. She moved to the far left of Wolfman, hoping to avoid the incoming swordsmen as well. She circled back around after several yards, moving in a wide semi-circle that would place her on the opposite side of the Navi.

The Navi could already feel surge of energy as his battle routines were set and Victor uploaded a set of BattleChips. The wolf's golden eyes gleamed as he lowered himself to all fours, ready to pounce. The knights were advancing, but swords were a poor choice of weapon for hunting. He would have to show them how a true predator took down his prey.

The hackles on Wolfman's neck rose as his muscles tensed. His claws dug into the ground beneath his feet as his whole body prepared itself for what was to come. He waited until the Swordys drew into range and then sprang into action. He hurled himself toward the group of swordsmen, arms spread wide in an effort to encompass all of the viruses in his charge. Hopefully, he would be able to send the entire trio crashing to the ground without getting so much as a scratch.

Wolfman continued his charge, moving swiftly past the group of Swordys and toward the waiting tanks. Tendrils of thick shadows enveloped his fingers, slithering across his ebony claws and bathing his hand in darkness. The Navi raked the space in front of him with his claws, tearing the air and sending a trio of black crescents hurdling toward one of the viruses. If the crescents found their mark, they would shred the weak virus and continue on to possibly destroy a second.

The Navi crouched low, dropping to all fours as he glared at the remaining viruses. He watched their movements, ready to dodge any incoming attacks. A slight burning sensation began in his throat as he waited and he cracked open his jaws to let his tongue loll freely. The burning grew stronger, alerting the Navi that all was ready. Wolfman took aim at one of the tanks and opened his jaws wide, a globe of darkness sailing from between his jaws. The globe hit the earth near the virus and pulsed outward, releasing a wave of black energy large enough to encompass a few of the viruses arranged near where the globe fell.

Summary:
1. Dash Attack (90 + Impact) to Swordy group
2. ShotGun (50) to BeetankA, Spread (50) to BeetankB
3. Dodge
4. Tank Cannon (80 + Blast2) to BeetankC

Selene: Dodge
Crashing through the Swordy group headfirst, Wolfman managed to catch two of the swordsmen off guard, and deleted them in an instant. The third managed to leap out of the way, sending a swordslice his way, but missing due to the lupine speed Wolfman exhibited. Before the black crescents came their way, the Beetanks all unloaded their explosives wolf-ward, but only two managed to catch the speedy beast in his charge. (20) The crescents hit a couple of Beetank, followed up by a startling explosive orb. All that was left of the Beetank were some cracked floors and a lone Swordy, trying to hold its sword steadily.

Swordy-N A: DELETED
Swordy-N B: 60HP
Swordy-N C: DELETED
BeetankA: DELETED
BeetankB: DELETED
BeetankC: DELETED
BeetankD: DELETED

Terrain: 80% Normal, 20% Cracked

WolfMan.EXE: 135 HP
Selene.SP: 20 HP
"Damn," Wolfman growled as he clutched the wound in his side. "It looks like I didn't bother to heed my own advice."

"Well," Victor mused. "At least the tanks are out of the picture. Now you just need to take out that last virus."

"Are you alright?" Selene asked hesitantly.

"I'm fine," Wolfman answered. "Though I suppose I need to pay more attention in the future."

"Those scratches are nothing," Victor cut in. "Your systems should already be repairing the damage. Now, I'm sending in a few more BattleChips. Let's finish this quickly and move on."

"Right," Wolfman agreed. "Hmm, I'm feeling a tad puckish. Selene, you may want to turn away."

"Um, right." The moon bobbed away, moving away from the virus and the stalking wolf.

Wolfman hunkered down, eying his prey as he stalked in a circular pattern around the waiting swordsman. He let his jaw hang loose, tongue lolling to the side. Saliva was rising in the back of his throat. He could practically taste the meal to come. His golden eyes gleamed with anticipation.

The Navi's wounds were already knitting together, his supernatural body reconstructing itself. The burn scars along his hide healed smooth and fur already began growing over repaired skin. However, it wouldn't be enough to heal himself completely. He would need to feed soon.

Wolfman lunged forward, jaws spread wide. He advanced on the lone virus, intent on sinking his fangs deep into the Swordy's data. He would feast on the virus, devouring its data to restore his own vitality. Wolfman moved quickly, darting in and out to avoid the virus' deadly blade. It wouldn't do to heal himself only to take another hit to his flanks.

"Hm," Wolfman said to himself. "A little too raw. You could use a little cooking."

Flames erupted along Wolfman's arms, rippling across his fur. He smirked wolfishly, spreading his claws wide. He charged into combat, raking his claws in twin slashes. With luck he could avoid the virus' blade and set it aflame all in the motion.

Summary:
1. Dodge around Swordy
- Wolfen Physiology (Heal for 15hp)
2. Blood Feast (50 DMG, drain for 50hp) to Swordy
3. Dodge
4. Fire Hit (60 Fire DMG, Impact, Double Attack?) to Swordy

Biting down on the Swordy's armor, Wolfman drained the knight virus of most of its vitality, fuelling his own energies. Then, a fiery clawswipe made sure that its sword struck no more.

Swordy-N A: DELETED
Swordy-N B: DELETED
Swordy-N C: DELETED
BeetankA: DELETED
BeetankB: DELETED
BeetankC: DELETED
BeetankD: DELETED

Terrain: 80% Normal, 20% Cracked

WolfMan.EXE: 175 HP

-BATTLE FOUR, VICTORY!!-

Rewards: 700z, 21 BugFrags
((Bugfrags?))

"Well," Wolfman turned to Selene. "I'm ready to head out. What about you?"

"Perhaps one more?" Selene asked. "I know I am injured, but I think one more battle should be fine."

"If you insist."

The Navi and his personal moon continued deeper into the net for one more battle.

((Battle 5))
WolfMan continued through the net, prowling for prey when the ground behind him collapsed!

Sensing a trap, the ferocious navi took Selene and barreled forward before he could fall into the pit that had formed behind him.

All around the ground collapsed into a ring-shaped bottomless pit, WolfMan's only standing area was on a disk-shaped stadium that was fortunately provided as sort of like the top of a very wide column. It didn't look like WolfMan could jump over the pit though.

"Heh heh heh. New prey, I was just getting bored," A sinister voice cackled from above. Glancing up, WolfMan spotted a HeelNavi riding a descending BeeTank with... rocket-thrusters. Ooook...

Reaching the ground, the Heelnavi twirled a shotgun confidently, smirking as he aimed it at WolfMan. "Amuse me, the party starts now!" the virus rider cackled, firing off the first shot!

BeeTank Rider: 250 HP

Terrain: 70% Normal, 30% Missing (In a Ring around the arena)

-BATTLE 5-
-GO-
"Well," Wolfman mused as his gaze fell on the descending Navi. "This is new."

"Quite," Victor agreed. "It seems that this Navi has somehow tamed a Beetank virus and modified it for flight. I believe we should observe and study this new specimen."

Wolfman glanced behind him, golden eyes scanning the scattered rubble that ended in a wide pit that encircled the stage he found himself on. He could probably leap the pit and scramble up the other side, but it would leave him wide open to any assault from the virus mounted Navi. Selene hovered off to his left; the small moon floating a few feet above the ground. Selene's gravity field didn't allow her to truly fly and her lack of arms made it impossible for her to climb. There was no way that she would be able to escape this trap without his help.

"I doubt that this subject is going to leave us alone long enough for proper study," Wolfman muttered sardonically. "I do believe that he plans to attack."

"Then disabuse him of that notion," Victor said as he slotted in a few BattleChips. "Selene, you would do best to avoid conflict."

"Yes," Selene pulsed. "I think you're right. I'll just stay out of the way for now."

The small moon began to move off to the left of the bestial Navi, skirting the edge of the stage. She trusted in Wolfman to keep the enemy Navi occupied while she avoided combat. Hopefully, this battle would provide Victor with enough data to program her with improved conflict neutralizing capabilities, but for now she knew it would be best for her to stay out of the way.

"So," Wolfman growled at the virus rider. "You're the predator in this situation? Don't make me laugh. You'll learn soon enough though."

The Navi hunkered down, lowering himself to his haunches as he observed his opponent. The BeeTank Rider was an unknown quantity and should be treated with caution. He knew the capabilities of the average BeeTank, but this creature was obviously modified. Hell, it had booster rockets of all things and could hover if not outright fly.

Wolfman's muscles tensed in anticipation and his lips curled to reveal dagger like canines. He would need to be at his best, both in strength and speed, in order to take down this newest prey. His augmented body reacted to his excitement, strength coursing through his veins. He rose to the balls of his feet, claws digging into the earth as he prepared to spring. He would use his body to his advantage and was ready to leap away if the virus rider tried to attack.

Wolfman moved, breaking off to his right and away from Selene. He wanted to draw the rider's attention away from the weakened support program. He could feel energy surging through his body and channeled it into his hands, directing the BattleChip data that Victor had uploaded. A mass of shadow enveloped Wolfman's arms, writhing darkness that seemed alive in its own right. The Navi twirled his arms together in a fast spiral, merging the shadows together into a pulsing orb. His eyes narrowed as he took aim at the virus rider and hurled the globe of darkness. It sailed across the stage, moving straight toward Wolfman's opponent.

The Navi strafed to his left, moving back toward the center of the stage. If the modified BeeTank was such an unknown, perhaps he would be able to remove it from the equation. If he could knock the rider from his mount, Wolfman could then lock down each separately. He dropped to a runner's stance, tail pointing straight out behind him. He pushed off with his legs, sending himself into a dead run toward the rider. He crossed the stage in a few moment, springing into the air at the last moment and stretching his arms out wide. He attempted to grab at the rider as he surged forward, hoping to knock the rider from his perch.

Wolfman landed into a roll, stopping just a few feet from the edge of the stage. He pushed himself to his feet and observed his handiwork. A second orb of darkness materialized within his hand and he hurled it toward the BeeTank. The orb hit the ground and rolled for a few feet before blossoming into a black hemisphere about ten feet in diameter. With luck, the darkness would engulf both the tank and its rider, leaving them wounded if not outright disabled.

Summary:
1. Lupine Grace (Dodgex2)
2. Tank Cannon (80 DMG) to BeeTank Rider
3. Dash Attack (90 DMG + Impact) to BeeTank Rider ((Try and knock off BeeTank?))
4. LilBomb (50 DMG + Blast2) to BeeTank Rider

((Bump))
Wolfman used his bestial agility to dodge the incoming Shotgun, so the Rider decided to change tactics and use a MachineGun.... which wasn't very accurate and WolfMan was able to easily slip through the shots.

Selene drifted to the side while WolfMan took on the offensive, materializing the TankCannon data in his own way.

"Aw sh*t" the Heelnavi cursed, turning one of the Beetank's muzzle breaks, causing the virus to boost to the side, avoiding the TankCannon.

WolfMan, however, had other ideas as he used the DashAttack power to collide directly with the Virus Rider, sending him spiraling upwards.

"Tch! Your turn partner!" the Rider called, the Beetank blinking assuredly in response as it fired powerful bombs at WolfMan who lobbed a bomb of his own. The explosives collided and the Beetank Rider hovered back down.

"Heh heh! Not bad! Alright then...." the Heelnavi complimented, grabbing the Beetank's muzzle breaks.

"It's payback time!" the Rider whooped, the thrusters roaring with power.... It seemed like the Beetank worked sort of like a flying motorcycle or something.....

BeeTank Rider: 160 HP

"Its payback time!" The Rider shouted as his Beetank turned hover bike roared its engines.

Wolfman dodged to his left, falling into a roll that brought him to his feet a few feet behind Selene. The moon continued to circle the stage, hoping to pass behind the Beetank as the rider moved in toward Wolfman. The Navi turned to face the rider, channeling BattleChip data into his claws. He slashed at the air, cutting long rivets in front of him and sending twin crescents of shadow hurdling toward the rider.

Selene bobbed up and down as she moved, floating forward in a snake-like pattern intended to enhance her dodging effort. She hoped to pass behind the Beetank rider, sneaking off to complete a lap of the stage. With luck, the rider would be so focused on Wolfman that he wouldn't notice the skulking moon.

Wolfman howled in defiance, attempting to draw the rider's attention. Jet black flames rose up within the Navi's fur, writhing shadows that enveloped both of Wolfman's arms. The Navi dashed forward, moving within melee range of his hovering opponent. He struck out with his fiery claws, twin slashes designed to hit from both sides of the rider. Wolfman wanted to dig his claws deep within the rider and his Beetank, to rip them to shreds.

However, he restrained himself and leaped a back a few feet in order to focus on defense. He didn't want to let the rider have the opportunity to unload that shotgun or machinegun into his hide. Wolfman threw back his head and howled, a wall of shadow rising up from the floor between him and the rider. Hopefully, the rider would be too quick on the draw to realize what the wall was and would blast himself with the guard's counter ability.

Summary:
1. Dodge
2. Shotgun(50) to Rider
3. FireHit1 (60 + Impact + Double Attack) to Rider
4. Guard1 to self

WolfMan was quick, but the velocity at which the Beetank crashed into the navi made the lupine's bestial reflexes incomparable. Luckily he was able to recover and flipped to the side, snarling.

"Heh heh, how'dya like...." the Rider taunted, but was immediately cut off as the Shotgun Slashes knocked him off his ride and jacked him out.

Confused, the modified Beetank spun around wildly while WolfMan leaped at it with fiery claws. Sensing the incoming attack, the Beetank boosted itself upward, the claws missing it by seconds.

WolfMan set up a shadowy wall in front of him and the Beetank.... ran out of gas.

This resulted in the obvious comical fall on WolfMan's head, disorienting both combatants for a bit as the Beetank rolled some distance away, eyes swirling.

Rocket BeeTank: 100 HP (Disoriented)

WolfMan.EXE: 115 HP [Guard1] (Disoriented! 1 Action of slight confusion)
Wolfman groaned as a dull pain throbbed within his skull. His vision swam, images swaying across his vision. He took a few steps forward, stumbling to his left before he manage to catch himself. He shut tight his eyes and shook his head in an attempt to dispel the dizziness that had overcome him.

"Damn beetanks," he muttered.

"Are you alright?" Selene asked worriedly.

"Fine, just a little shook up." He pried his eyes open and glanced at the virus. Its rider was defeated, but the tank was still alive and well. "Get behind the barrier, Selene. It should protect you until this battle is over."

"Y-yes." The moon responded and floated over to the waiting wall of darkness.

Wolfman's body was already beginning to heal itself, his injuries repairing themselves. His vision steadied itself and his head cleared. His golden eyes flashed brightly as he glanced from Selene and the shadow barrier to the injured bee tank.

The Navi narrowed his eyes, running a quick calculation to see which battlechips he had left. There wasn't much to be honest. A cannon, his claws, an invisibility cloak and the waterline. The waterline was the most powerful of his remaining battlechips, but it was limited to grounded enemies and the bee tank had shown a penchant for flight. Perhaps he could keep the tank grounded long enough to take it out with the waterline?

"Victor," he called. "Send me the cannon and the waterline."

"The waterline?" The NetOp asked.

"I have a plan."

"Let's hope it works better than your guard did."

The Navi didn't respond, instead picking his shot while he waited for the battlechips to upload. The cannon was relatively weak, but it had a kick to it. If he aided the shot at the top of the virus, the force of the blast should be enough to keep it grounded momentarily. The battlechip energy flowed through him and Wolfman formed a sphere of darkness. He hurled the sphere toward the bee tank, angling the shot so that it would smash into the back of the tank and keep it pinned to the floor.

He quickly utilized the other battlechip, not wanting to give the virus enough time to regain its flight. Three pulses of blackish water shot out of the earth, brackish geysers designed to pulverize anything caught above them. With luck, the bee tank wouldn't be able to dodge away from the erupting geysers.

The Navi strafed to his right, circling around the tank as he moved. In case the virus survived, he wanted to be ready to finish it off before it could gather its strength.

Summary:
1. Disoriented
-- Wolfen Physiology (Passive 15hp heal)
2. Cannon (40, knockback) designed to keep bee tank on the ground.
3. Waterline1 (80 Aqua, Ground attack)
4. Dodge

Selene: Hide behind Guard
While both combatants regained their bearings, Selene hid behind the wall while Wolfman healed himself.

He proceeded to make use of the Cannon's knockback at ground the Beetank.

It worked.

The brackish water that cut through the virus afterwards finished it off entirely.

The fight was over.

Rocket BeeTank: DELETED?

WolfMan.EXE: 130 HP

-VICTORY-
Get: CrackerBomb, 800z, 12 Bugfrags
"Well," Wolfman spoke to no one in particular. "That was interesting."

"Y-yes." Selene spoke up.

"Regardless," Victor broke in. "We have the data we need. I would suggest that you pack it in for now."

"Understood."

The werewolf Navi and his moon vanished from the net.

[Jack-out]
The moon once against cast its soft light over the landscape of ACDC Net. Selene had appeared before her Navi, the silver orb radiating with an inner light. A shadow fell across the face of the moon, enveloping the light, and a ghostly howl shattered the silence. A figure materialized from the shadows, a humanoid emerging from within the darkness. The shadows dispersed and the moonlight washed down to reveal Wolfman.

The Navi was in a new graphics override, termed the Garou.GMO by Victor. The Navi was in his human form, though far more distinguished than the shaggy haired man he had been previously. It felt good to look like a man again after having spent so much time in his natural form.

"Why have we returned?" Selene asked, a tad hesitant.

"Well," Wolfman answered. "Unfortunately, your combat prowess isn't exactly up to par. We'll need to outfit you with new abilities; however, Victor cannot craft these programs from nothing. We can use left over viral data to design various upgrades for your systems in much the same manner as we create BattleChips. Of course, this data doesn't last long before it degenerates, so you'll need to be at hand for immediate data integration. Do you understand?"

"Not really, no. But I just need to be around you while you fight, right?"

"Pretty much. Just try and avoid taking fire from the viruses and you should be fine. Once you gain more combat experience and we can upgrade you with some new skills, you will be able to take a more active role in battle."

Selene "nodded" in response, bobbing up an down a few feet above the ground. The moon rose up to float at about eye level with the Navi as Wolfman started trekking into the wilds of ACDC Net.

((Battle 1, please))
WolfMan came across a playful pack of Spikey "bullying" around a Melody who helplessly bounced around while the canine viruses gave it a chase. However, the Spikey found something better to play with when WolfMan came along with the "helpless" Selene...They immediately changed their target, along with the Melody for some odd reason, towards the navi and SP pair!

SpikeyA: 90 HP
SpikeyB: 90 HP
SpikeyC: 90 HP
Melody: 80 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Selene.SP: 40 HP

-BATTLE ONE, START!-
"Bah," Wolfman sighed. "This is annoyingly familiar."

"I'm sorry," Selene said as she quickly moved away from the oncoming viruses. "I don't know why they seem to keep targeting me."

"It isn't your fault," Wolfman assured her. "You didn't ask to look like a rubber ball."

"Hey now," Victor protested. "She's a moon. What other kind of companion would you expect for a werewolf?"

"That doesn't forgive the annoyance."

"Fine, I'll try and come up with an alternate design when I have the time."

"Good, now send me some chips so I can deal with these puppies."

"Why is the Melody joining in?!" Selene cried as she continued to hover around the battlefield.

"Pack mentality," Wolfman muttered.

The werewolf turned human could feel the familiar surge of energy as Victor slotted in a handful of battlechips. The Navi sorted through the data, shifting it to various portions of his body. His golden eyes flashed brightly as he surveyed the pack of viruses rushing after Selene's bobbing form. Wolfman shifted his grip on the ebony cane in his hand, holding the wooden shaft against his forearm. He widened his stance, ready to move in a moment's notice. He waited for Selene to hover past him before dashing forward, cutting between the fleeing moon and the oncoming viruses.

A golden aura flared along the length of the cane, encasing the wood in a protective light. Wolfman waited for the first of the viruses to come at him. When the charging virus was near enough, Wolfman lashed out with a devastating backhand, the golden aura surrounding the cane offering a protective shield. With luck, the virus would smash into the cane and the force of their charge would ricochet back through its body and leave it crumpled on the ground.

The Navi raised his cane into the air, silver wolf's head shining with an inner light. The light resonated within Selene, the floating moon glowing bright with a silver aura for a brief moment. Wolfman slammed the silver shod butt of the cane against the ground. A wave of energy radiated out from around Wolfman and the ground erupted in front of him. Pillars of water rushed into the air in quick succession, each moving further away from Wolfman and into the ground of viruses. Hopefully, the viruses would be unable to avoid the oncoming water and be washed away from Wolfman and Selene.

Wolfman adjusted his grip on the cane once more, falling into a quick draw stance. He held the hilt of the hidden sword with his right hand and the ebony sheath with his left. He dashed forward as he drew the blade, charging through the group of viruses in a straight line. He lashed out at any viruses within his range, hoping to take out anything that remained after the rush of water.

Summary:
1. Dodge between Selene and viruses
2. Guard1 shield bash (Protect from one attack and reflect up to 60 DMG)
3. Waterline1 (80 Aqua DMG + Ground + Line) to SpikeyA-C
4. Dash Attack (90 DMG + Impact + Line) to Melody
((Bump))
Immediately launching an assault on WolfMan, the Spikeys collectively burst out a trio of fireballs at the (not-very-)lupine Navi. Dodging through them, he reflected one back at the viruses, though it careened up into the sky with little effect, as his aim was off. The WaterLine was of less success than expected as well, catching only one Spikey inside its torrential surge.

Meanwhile, the Melody was looking at Selene with a rather creepy smile (though it had that smile pretty much all the time) and bouncing towards her. It was struck down, however, with WolfMan's reckless charge, immediately deleting it.

SpikeyA: DELETED
SpikeyB: 90 HP
SpikeyC: 90 HP
Melody: DELETED

Terrain: 100% Normal

Selene.SP: 40 HP
"That didn't go nearly as well as I had hoped," Wolfman muttered.

"Yes, I cannot believe that those viruses didn't just stand there and wait to be deleted." Victor snarked.

"It would certainly make my life easier," Selene murmured.

"Just keep running," Wolfman barked. "I'll handle these two."

"RageClaw and TankCannon incoming," Victor said.

Wolfman felt the sudden surge of energy as Victor loaded the battlechip data into the PET. Immense power sprouted from within the Navi's core and radiated outward into his limbs. His muscles bulged, his strength enhanced tenfold. The Navi channeled some of the power into his cane sword, lengthening the hilt to allow for a two-handed grip and strengthening the blade in an attempt to keep it from snapping under the increased pressure.

The Navi widened his stance, left foot in front of the right. His hands gripped the hilt, holding the blade out in front of him as his golden eyes glanced from one virus to the next. He needed the two grouped as close as possible for his plan to be effective. He waited for one of the Spikeys to move within range before attacking, twisting the blade in a quick curve to bring it up in a diagonal slash. He had aimed for the Spikey's face, hoping the strike would keep the beast from snapping its jaws at him.

Wolfman followed the strike with a quick charge. He broke to his right with a short sidestep, moving toward the virus' exposed flank. The Navi reversed his grip on his sword, holding the blade behind him with his left hand. Wolfman leaned in, twisting at the hip as his free hand shot forward in a fist. The Navi put all of his enhanced strength into the punch, hoping to lift the Spikey from its feet and send it hurdling through the air. Directly in front of Wolfman was the second virus. He planned to use his debilitating punch to send his opponent colliding into its ally, or at least get the two as close as he could.

Selene had seen this tactic before and knew what to do. She hovered through the air, moving as far from the two viruses as possible. She didn't want to be caught in the blast of whatever Wolfman was going to hurl their way.

The Navi raised his sword, wolf's head hilt turned toward the two viruses. A miniature sphere of energy, dark as pitch with an undulating surface, materialized a few inches from the stylized pommel. The Navi barked a command and the obsidian orb shot toward the closest of the two Spikeys. The orb struck the ground and expanded outward, shadows washing over the landscape in a single moment. The orb became a dome of pure darkness, enveloping everything caught within its grasp. Color inverted within the dome and looking through it was like gazing upon the negative of a photo. Within seconds of appearing, the dome vanished. With luck, the two viruses had been caught inside and were no longer a threat.

Summary:
1. Rage Claw (40 Slashing DMG) to SpikeyA
2. Dodge
3. Rage Claw (20 Impact DMG) to SpikeyA and B
4. TankCannon1 (80 DMG + Blast2) to SpikeyB