O snap moar gun-fu

The Spikey dies of massive cannonade, but not before firing off a reserved shot of its own towards Validus. The fireball careened gleefully through the air before proceeding to explode in the marksman's face, blackening it like some outdated cartoonish gag. (20)

SpikeyA: DELETED
SpikeyB: DELETED
BeeTankA: DELETED
BeeTankB: DELETED

Terrain: 70% Normal, 20% Grass, 10% Soil

Validus: 80HP

-BATTLE FOUR, VICTORY!!-

Rewards: 400z
Wiping the smoke off his face, Validus spat out black dust from his mouth. "Well, that could have gone a hell lot better." He muttered as he slung the rifle back, his rageclaw fading. "Validus? I'm detecting something massive... I'm not sure if it's gonna come towards your direction."

The nazi gave a puzzled expression. "Massive? I'm pretty sure it's nothing we can't handle." He said confidently. Tsujsa's expression remained tense. "This is serious. Get healed up. We don't know what's going to come."

Validus gave a sigh, and reached into his pouch to pull out a medkit. The same, soothing glow surrounded him as his wounds from the previous battle were healed. "I'll be fine ya wuss. Come on, let's go!"

USED = Minienergypack x 1

((BATTLE 5, READY))
As soon as Validus was able to patch his own wounds, a blue blur came towards him in the speed of light!...figuratively. It looked as if it was heading for a crash course against Validus, but it took a last second turn and began to circle around him. The blur began to fade as it slowed down, quickly gaining the shape of a humanoid and eventually stopped right in front of Validus

"Huh..."

It turned out to be a navi, almost covered in glowing striped of blue from head to toe along a thick goggle over his eye. The navi removed his goggle and began to take a quick inspection at Validus without his permission, scoffing the moment he saw the rifle. After taking a good look, he stood up straight and gave a lazy stare to his examinee.

"Eh...My name is LightMan." saying with a very boring tone. "Damn, those friggin Sci-geeks told me that I could run around as much as I want to as long as I stay within the boundary...I guess I slipped out of it."

He began to mutter things to himself, already ignoring Validus once again...

-BATTLE, STANDBY-
"What." Both Navi and Operator said at the same time. Validus placed one hand on his revolver's handle, but not drawing it out. The navi that appeared seem... harmless, if not mischievous. Still, it wouldn't hurt to be cautious.

"Hey... what're you doing here?" Validus inquired. "And what do you mean those Sci-Geeks? you referring to the Sci-Labs personnel?" He added into his inquiry.
"Err...Yea, I guess so. I'm testing out this thinger-majiger on my body that's suppose to make my body go faster...and something like that..."

LightMan's body slumped as he stared up in to the sky while bobbing his head side to side. "Anywhooooo...I couldn't help but to see that gun of yours..." He said this as his eye was fixated on Validus' hand over his gun. "You seriously don't want to fight me....but, I think a little field test would make those geeks forget that I revealed this shit-suit to a civvie like you. Urgh, this thing itches."

Before moment's notice, LightMan already stood a good distance away from Validus and began to speak to his wrist. "Umm...requesting J.O.B. at my current coordination.", "*Bzzt*wh-*bzt* for? We don-*bzzzt* any enemies around your are-*bzzzzt*", "URGH! Just fucking do it already!"

In a blink of an eye, a bluish dorm formed over the two navis, preventing them from running away from the battle. LightMan really did look determined to fight this battle as he began to stretch his body intensely. "Don't worry....There's a safeguard, so you're not gonna die or anything...I just wanted to test if I can really out run a bullet or not."

-JACK OUT BARRIER ACTIVATED-

LightMan.EXE: 500 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Validus.EXE: 120 HP

-BOSS BATTLE, START!-
Validus blinked. An Anti Jack Out barrier? No way, he's got to be kidding. he thought to himself. But the thought quickly turned into panic the minute a dome consisting of hexagonal plates appeared, enclosing Validus and the Navi who called himself LightMan. Validus drew his revolver out quickly, aiming at the air, but to no avail as the entire barrier finished merging.

"You seriously don't want to fight me....but, I think a little field test would make those geeks forget that I revealed this shit-suit to a civvie like you. Urgh, this thing itches."

"God dammit, Validus, I can't get you out of there!" Tsujsa's voice came in a panic as his console screen beeped red with error messages as he attempted to log Validus out. Validus maintained his composure, and pointed his gun at the navi, who proceeded to do warm-ups, as if he was preparing for a fight.

"We're not going to have a choice, captain." The navi said. Tsujsa was flustered. "What do you mean?! Jesus H. Christ you better not get yourself deleted!" He said angrily. Validus merely smiled back as he trained the sights on the enemy navi.

"Don't worry....There's a safeguard, so you're not gonna die or anything...I just wanted to test if I can really out run a bullet or not."

"Really? Let's find out then." Validus said as he fired the first shot.

Summary of Attacks:
1. Normbust - 8 dmg - Lightman - Knockback
-TURNSPLICE-
Validus fired the first shot...but LightMan didn't move an inch to dodge the attack. As the bullet was closing in, the blue strips around his body began to glow for a short second before it dissipated. LightMan took the shot directly, but only sighed while he massaged the area he got wounded. "Troubleshoot note #63: Lessen the activation time of the suit..." He began to stretch his body, and ever time he moved, the blue strips pulsated and his movement was shortly quickened. "Stop fooling around. Let's get serious."

LightMan.EXE: 492 HP [Haste]

Validus.EXE: 120 HP [2 Actions left]
"Looks like he's not as speedy as one would think." Tsujsa said with a smile. Still, the operator didn't relax: this wasn't a virus they were fighting, this was another Navi. He'd probably have a hell lot more tricks up his sleeve. He slotted the Shotgun chip into the PET's chip-slot device.

Validus meanwhile, looked a little astounded at how easy it was to hit him with the gun. Then again, there wasn't much time for resting. The navi took the blow as though it was just a normal shot. Putting the revolver back into the holster, he pulled the morph rifle out and charged, keeping his eyes for an opening. If he was as fast as how he just popped up in front of him earlier, then it was going to be harder to hit him if he activated his suit.

He kept an eye on the enemy navi, and held his fire. He wasn't going to fire another shot without knowing what the enemy was truly capable of.

Summary of actions:
2. Take aim
3. Dodge
"Now we're getting started!"

Watching as the morph rifle was ready at Validus' hand, LightMan raised both his fists up in the air to get into his fighting position. There was a strange silence between the two for a while, mostly because Validus was too focused on analyzing his strange opponent. "...**sigh*, Oh fine." Without moments notice, LightMan literally appeared in front of Validus and struck a direct blow to the gut. And before he could retaliate, the blue navi already backed up into a safe distance.

LightMan.EXE: 492 HP [Haste]

Validus.EXE: 100 HP
"guagh!" was all Validus could say as he absorbed the entire blow in his gut from the enemy Navi. Damn it, that guy was fast, REALLY fast. Immediately, Validus recovered and trained the weapon at LightMan, squeezing the trigger as he shotgun let off a volley of rounds.

"Captain, keep the attacks coming! We need to lay suppressive fire on him!" The Navi said to the operator. Tsujsa complied and sent in another chip, the Aquaneedle. Validus started moving, He coudn't stay in one place forever, He waited for an opportunity, for Lightman to get absolutely close, so he could fire the rounds point-blank. All he needed was timing...

Summary of Actions:
1. Shotgun - 50DMG - LightMan
2. Wait for Lightman to appear in front again.
-Turnsplice-
"Woah!"

LightMan was ready to dodge the volley of bullets, but he didn't expect that Validus already planned for this attack a moment ago as he took his time to aim. LightMan underestimated his enemies as he tasted a lead-full before he could even dodge it, "Urgh...You're not a bad shooter."

Quickly recovering from his attack, LightMan's body flickered in the blue light once more and dashed head on against Validus. Yet again, a solid punch connected against Validus' stomach once more...but this left him wide open for the next attack?

LightMan.EXE: 442 HP [Haste] [Close Proximity]

Validus.EXE: 80 HP [1 Action Left]
Validus grunted, but let off a smile. "I can't believe you fell for that." the Navi whispered as he pulled the morph rifle up into Lightman's gut, transforming into the aquaneedle lance configuration.

The Navi squeezed the trigger three times, three lances were fired from the rifle into the enemy navi's gut. Each shell letting loose a "THUMP" sound from the rifle as the solid lances of aquatic energy were fired at point blank. If he was lucky, the needles would also damage Lightman's suit, rendering him slower.

If it didn't, tough luck. But there was still something else Validus could use.

SUMMARY OF ATTACKS:
3. Aquaneedle - Point Blank - 3x20 damage Aqua - LightMan
((WHBUMP))
"OUCH!

As three spikes bore through his body in point blank range, LightMan cringed in pain as he fell to his knees. However, the attack didn't make him completely incapable as the strips on his right arm shifted from blue to red. "Get away from me!" LightMan rose along with his red arm, retaliating back with an uppercut right against Validus' jaw to send the navi flying up in the air.

The damage wasn't as bad as Validus had thought, but he came crashing down to the ground on his back, adding a bit more pain onto his body.

LightMan.EXE: 382 HP [Haste]

Validus.EXE: 65 HP [Microbursted!: Far Away from LightMan]
"Waaaaaaugh!" The navi cried out as he was pushed into the air flying away from Lightman, before crashing into the ground and sending up a cloud of dust as he tumbled. Scratching his head and spitting out what seemed to be blood (Which Validus wasn't aware that even Navis could bleed), he stood up again, his one-eyed visor picking up Lightman's position. That navi could hit harder than he looked. Smiling, he pulled his rifle up.

"o..oi. Are you alright?" Tsujsa's voice came unsteadily. "Tch, I'll be fine. Just focus on attacking." The navi calmly replied. "We'll be able to take him out easier if we get rid of his mobility."

"Didn't I add a special bullet to your arsenal the other day?"
"...eh?"

Tsujsa slotted in a zapring chip. "This'll stun him first. I'll explain about the weapon later. For now, aim, and don't you friggin dare miss." The operator said. The navi's rifle changed into a unique... alien zap gun thingy. "...What the hell is this?"

"JUST AIM AND SHOOT!" Tsujsa shouted, and Validus, probably due to the shock, immediately aimed through the scope on his rifle, locked onto lightman, and fired. An energy ring discharged from the orb in the front of his rifle as it crackled with electrical energy.

"Now what?!" The navi yelled as he pulled a lever on the side of the weapon, discharging a yellow casing with a spark across it. Tsujsa gave a wolfish grin. "Check the small pouch mounted on the right of your belt. There should be a special, syringe-styled bullet with a skull emblem on it." The navi did so and did find such a bullet. The syringe had a clear green liquid on it which seemed to glow with a malevolent aura. "...wh-what is this?"

"That, my friend, is a virus in liquid form."
The navi gave a puzzled look.
"Load it into your rifle."

Validus opened up the rifle's bullet chamber and slotted the syringe/bullet combination into it, causing the weapon morphed back into the regular rifle design. Validus looked through the scope again, aimed for the navi, and pulled the trigger. A bullet with a transparent green casing carrying the virus coding was sent out of the barrel, straight for the navi.

If it hit, Lightman's speed would be completely useless in this fight.

Summary of actions:
1. Take Aim.
2. Zapring - 40dmg - Stun - Lightman
3. Sig Attack - Viral Shot Type-B - 30 dmg - Bind - Lightman
*Barfbump*
LightMan watched as his opponent crashed into the ground after being knocked up, immediately following up his attack with the next. His left arm began to glow green as he curled his hand into a fist. "MACH STRAIGHT!" With two quick jabs, two green fists flew straight towards Validus in frightening speed.

The first hit square on the navi's chest, but the other missed due to the long range between the two. By this time, Validus was ready and fired the Zapring first. It was a success as the paralyzing blow began to take effect immediately, but it wasn't enough as LightMan was able to make a last-second evasion against the green-chemical bullet.

LightMan.EXE: 342 HP [Haste] [Stun]

Validus.EXE: 45 HP [Far Away from LightMan]
"Gah... I missed..."
"okay. That's it. Playtime's over." Tsujsa said as he furiously pulled out the chip he received for Christmas, the magnum chip. In an instant, Validus's rifle morphed into a short, three chambered revolver/rifle hybrid. The weapon had a bullet already inserted, and the other two seemed to be locked at the moment. Even so, the weapon's design was clear-cut: Aim and forget.

"Validus. We're not going to screw around with that navi anymore. Lay down heavy fire. We'll teach him and his little tricks not to mess with us." The operator added. The navi grinned weakly, but maintained his calm. He was hurting bad, but he was going to see through this even if it meant he was going to be deleted. He aimed, and fired the Magnum at the Navi, before moving from his current position and pulling the lever on the side of the rifle, ejecting the casing from the revolver/rifle hybrid and aiming the rifle at the target again.

This time, the weapon glowed bright blue and turned into an ultramarine-ish color. THe barrel of the weapon also expanded into the familiar Cannon configuration. Validus pulled the trigger again, firing a powerful cannon shell at the target.

"Validus, get ready to receive the sword chip." THe operator's voice came in. The navi nodded, and slung his rifle. As the chip was slotted in, a sheathed saber appeared at the side of the navi. Validus pulled the weapon out as it glowed a bright green. He closed the distance between the two, keeping a close eye on the enemy for any incoming attacks, and prepared to initiate any dodging or counter maneuvers.

SUMMARY OF ATTACKS:
1. Magnum - 120dmg - Break - Lightman
2. Hi-Cannon- 80 dmg - Knockback - Lightman
3. Sword equipped; Dodge
*Bump.bmp*
"Sh-SHIT!"

LightMan came crashing down on all four as he tried to free himself from the paralysis inflicted by Validus. He looked up and saw the triple barreled gun facing him and couldn't help but to grin at his inevitable judgment. "Karma was always a bitch." The magnum was a direct hit against LightMan, completely devastating him...but he was still alive and freed from his stun.

As Validus tried to continue his attack with his HiCannon, LightMan spat a blotch of blood to the ground and immediately sprinted away from his position to dodge the attack. His arm turned green once more and tried to fire his flying fist as he was quickly approaching his target. Validus was prepared for this attack as he simply half-stepped away from the Mach Straight's trajectory and prepared his Sword...

"Lets end this, NOW!"

LightMan.EXE: 222 HP [Haste]

Validus.EXE: 45 HP