The beggining of his training.

Sparks arrived at the small home page which was connected to the ACDC net. The navi slowly stepped into the portal that warped him to ACDC net. "Not much has changed bro."

"I know, nothing ever changes. Life is boring." Joseph yawned loudly. "lets just go bust some virii."

"Yep." Sparks walked very slowly along the landscape keeping his eye's open for any virus that may catch him by surprise. His hand rested heavily on the sword handle that hung from his side.

((Looking for Battle 1))
It didn't take long for Sparks to enter a hostile area of ACDC Net, discovering a trio of Metools to delete. Strangely enough, however, two of them were placed on a floating platform, about 5 feet off the ground. It had a slope coming down, directed in Sparks' direction. Why this was the case was unknown. Anyway, the Metools spot Sparks coming their way, and ready themselves for battle.

MetoolA: 40HP (In front of platform)
MetoolB: 40HP (Platform)
MetoolC: 40HP (Platform)

Terrain:
- 100% Normal (Ground)
- 20% Normal (Floating, raised platform. Has slope coming down towards ground, facing Sparks)

Sparks.EXE: 150HP

-INTRO BATTLE, FIGHT!!-
((I hope I did this right...))

"Here they come bro!" Sparks starred at the viruses, and the unfamiliar formation they were in. "You ready?"

"What kind of question is that? Am I ready. Come on homie, you better be ready." Joseph smirked confidently.

"Those pick ax's are pretty sharp, and a shockwave coming down these slops would be much faster then any usual shockwave." Sparks analyzed. "But yea, of course I'm ready. I always am."

"Lets get to it then." Joseph grabbed his three battle chips. "Insert Rage claw, download!"

The claws formed over Sparks' hands. "Hey bro, we going to take em out one at a time?" he smiled starring at the metool on the slope to his right.

"Yea I figure that's the best thing to do at this moment. You pick which one you want to attack." Joseph smiled, having much faith in his navi.

Sparks dashed up the slope slashing at the with the claw in his right hand, and slinging a small elec ball with is left hand at the metool that was below them.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Battle 1, turn 1

1st action: movement (running up slope)
2nd action: attack (Rage claw, 40 dmg, slashing. aimed at Metool B)
3rd action: attack (His basic attack, elec ball. aimed at Metool A)
((You need to include damage in your summary and describe attacks by what they are, not what they look like. In this case, your elec ball should be called a buster shot.))

Racing up the slope with his Rageclaw readied, Sparks's single swipe deleted one of the Metools instantly while another was provoked by a tiny eletric shock. The Metool that wasn't targetted launched a shockwave in retaliation, but it was slow and easily evaded.

MetoolA: 38HP (In front of platform)
MetoolB: DELETED
MetoolC: 40HP (Platform)

Terrain:
- 100% Normal (Ground)
- 20% Normal (Floating, raised platform. Has slope coming down towards ground, facing Sparks)

(When I read the Rageclaw battle chip in the information databases, it said I had multiple uses with it so I'm going to go with that again.)

"Good job Sparks!" Joseph cheered. "Now attack the one on the ground, use the rage claw again."

"You don't have to tell me twice." Sparks smiled. He flipped off of the floating platform, holding the rage claw out, hoping to land right on top of the yellow virus. As he made contact with the virus, or ground, he did a backwards roll to get himself in a safe distance ready to avoid any counter attack, in the case that he missed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

1st action: movement (Jumping off of slope)
2nd action: Attack (Rage claw, 40 dmg, targeted Metool A)
3rd action: Defensive movement (roll back wards preparing to evade) only if necessary.
The Metool in front whacked the ground in anger at being potshotted, but Sparks was ready for it and backflipped off the slope, slicing up the Metool, leaving two halves cleanly falling in opposite directions. The other Metool had jumped down from the platform, whacking the ground in the process. Sparks did one better and rolled backwards, evading the slow-moving wave.

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolC: 40HP (In front of Platform)

Terrain:
- 100% Normal (Ground)

(bare with me. I'm on my ipod touch)

Sparkes smiled at the deletion of the second metool. "two down one to go."

"way to point out the obvious." Joseph smirked. "finish this one quickly."

"Give me the guns bro." Sparks starred at the final metool.

"Insert cannon and shotgun, download!" Joseph yelled as he uploaded the chip data.

Each of the navi's hands changed to the respective chip's wepon. He fired both guns one right after the other just encase the first missed' then rolled to the side makeing sure he could defend any chance of retaliation.

1st action: cannon (40 Dmg targeted metool C)
2nd action: shotgun (50 dmg targeted metool C)
3rd action: defensive movement
The Cannon was enough to finish off the virus while the Shotgun pierced through the smoky remains of the last Metool. Two of the viruses relinquished small amounts of zenny at their deletion but the third dropped some battlechip data for Sparks - A Guard1.

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolC: DELETED

Terrain:
- 100% Normal (Ground)

[Battle 1 - Victory!]

Get: 200z + Guard1
Sparks just smirked as the last virus was deleted. He uploaded the winnings to Joseph's PET. "Now we have four battle chips bro."

"Don't forget that we finally got some money to." Joseph smiled as the 200 zennys went into his account.

"I feel this... signal, in the distance. I'm interested in knowing what it is." Sparks paused momentarily.

"Well we have all day so why not, lets go check it out. Follow it." His Net op slouched back in his chair behind his lap top, and relaxed.

"Let's go then." He smiled as he locked on to the signal and followed it for a good bit of time, until it led him to electown's net where he seen this odd looking flag pole thing. "The signal seems to be coming from here bro, but there's nothing here..." The navi hesitated.

Here's where he went