Not-So-Hard Water

(BUMP...BUMP, I SAY)
Buhmpp was here.
Eternalis activates the Rageclaw so helpfully provided by his operator and throws himself up. They made it! Panting in relief, the navi heads toward his busting companion as they both look over the far away viruses.

Time to rock.

CactyA: DELETED
CactyB: DELETED
CactyC: DELETED
CactyD: DELETED
CactyE: DELETED
MelodyA: DELETED
MelodyB: DELETED
MelodyC: DELETED
MelodyD: DELETED
MelodyE: DELETED
MelodyF: DELETED

-Far Away (1 / 2 Actions to reach shooting range)-
BeetankA: DELETED
BeetankB: DELETED
BeetankC: DELETED
BeetankD: 50 HP
BeetankE: 50 HP
BeetankF: 50 HP

Terrain: 27% Normal, 30% Cracked (All over the place), 35% Sea, 7% Broken

SplashMan: 186 HP

Eternalis: 120 HP [Rageclaw]
Blub: 40 HP [On Eternalis]
Yes! I made it! Looking towards his companion who was currently fighting the Beetanks, he looked at the floor, and devised a cunning plan to reach the tanks without getting hit or falling through again. Ah, great. You got out. And I assume you need something? Here, you, take this. The Shotgun was slotted in by his operator, exactly what he needed at the time! Nice guy. He released it to his free unclawed hand, and sprinted off.

Making careful note of the position of the cracked tiles, he moved steadily towards the Beetanks in a zig-zag manner to avoid some attacks which would be directed his way. Reaching shooting distance safely, he held the Shotgun in his hand in determination. Lining up the shot with a couple of Beetanks, he let off a shot fueled by anger. After the attack, he looked towards SplashMan. Man, he looked beaten up. He had better heal him while he was at it, too.

=SUMMARY=
Eternalis.EXE
HP: 120 (RageClaw)
(1 & 2) Tactical Movement: Towards Beetank
- Dodge?
(3) Shotgun: BeetankD, E (50, Spread1)
(*) Aegean Water + Charge Revitalize: SplashMan (20, Heal)
Oh good, Eternalis and Blub were back. Neither even had a scratch on them, either...he wasn't really all that sure how, but that wasn't important at the moment. "Glad to see you guys are okay! Go ahead and do what you can, Eternalis, and I'll handle the rest!" This came in the form of a single Shotgun, since he still had had a long way to move after getting out of that hole. There was also the expected healing, but..."Thanks for that healing, but...heh heh! Sabrina, let's show him how we heal up!"

"Roger! ...And you're such a showoff for it!" +120. A simple number that stated what their only recovery chip did. But with an advertised effect like that, did they really need more than one? "Battlechip, Recover120! Slot in!"

SplashMan glowed for a moment, as explosion-based wounds were re-written as perfectly healthy sections of his body, leaving a tingly sensation where the bombs had landed. "What do you think of that? It took us a lot of work to get that, but it's a pretty amazing chip!"

"Us? If I recall correctly, I'm the one that did all the trading for it!"

"Yeah, but who got you all the stuff to trade?"

"...Oh, you're good." Shoot, she couldn't counter that without being a total jerk, which she wasn't. Which meant...subject change time! "Anyway, we have Beetank to eliminate. But they're not even worth coming up with a strategy for by now...so!" One WideShot chip, two WideShot chips...three WideShot chips, four WideShot chips! Ha ha! ...Wait, that wasn't funny at all. Well, whatever, so long as three more Beetank were reduced to almost nothing. "Battlechip, WideShot! Quadruple slot in!"

The sleek, wide water gun took its shape on the Navi's right arm, who started to position it towards the beetle viruses without delay. However, perhaps as a sign he felt as lazy as his operator at the moment, he didn't try to hit them all with every shot. Instead, he dedicated one shot to each Beetank, watching as the wave of water energy sailed towards each one. And since he had one more...he released the last attack towards the one his busting partner hadn't been able to attack. That oughta do it...

[Order of Turn:
SplashMan:
1-Recover120 chip on SplashMan (120, Recovery)
2-WideShot1 chip attack on BeetankF (60+15, Aqua) (Aqua Boost)
3-WideShot1 chip attack on BeetankE (60+15, Aqua) (Aqua Boost)
4-WideShot1 chip attack on BeetankD (60+15, Aqua) (Aqua Boost)
5-WideShot1 chip attack on BeetankF (60+15, Aqua) (Aqua Boost)

Blub:
1-Do nothing
2-Do nothing]
bumpity.
The remaining viruses stood no chance against the non-stop attack from SplashMan...along with a few help from Eternalis. The viruses was now taken care of and the two navis can now proceed further!

CactyA: DELETED
CactyB: DELETED
CactyC: DELETED
CactyD: DELETED
CactyE: DELETED
MelodyA: DELETED
MelodyB: DELETED
MelodyC: DELETED
MelodyD: DELETED
MelodyE: DELETED
MelodyF: DELETED

-Far Away (1 / 2 Actions to reach shooting range)-
BeetankA: DELETED
BeetankB: DELETED
BeetankC: DELETED
BeetankD: DELETED
BeetankE: DELETED
BeetankF: DELETED

Terrain: 27% Normal, 30% Cracked (All over the place), 35% Sea, 7% Broken

SplashMan: 240 HP
Blub: 40 HP

Eternalis: 120 HP

-BATTLE WON!-
SplashMan: 900z + [CactBall1] Battlechip + 3 FXP + 59 Bugfrags
Eternalis: 750z + [Binder1] Battlechip + 3 FXP
CactBall1 -
Damage: 20 x 2-4 Hits + Ground Attack
Accuracy: C
Description: Rolls a cactus ball at one enemy, hit's a random amount of times
Duration: Once
Element: Wood

Binder1 -
Damage: 60 x 4 possible hits.
Accuracy: C
Description: Summons a Melody virus to stomp on random enemies. After the first target is attacked, the virus will bounce around the field randomly, possibly hitting other enemies or the same enemy again, up to 4 times total.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Special: Though the user has no control over the virus beyond the first attack, this chip cannot harm the user.
Awesome, no more viruses. SplashMan watched as a data pile appeared in front of each Navi, one of which was almost immediately opened. Cash...check. BugFrags...check. Chip...ooh, check. Sure, it was only a CactBall, but since Sabrina always got a kick out of the chip trader, that'd do nicely. "All right! Battle 4's just around the corner!"

"Kinda hard to believe we had to fight that many viruses this soon in, huh?"

BEEP BEEP! BEEP BEEP!

Huh...mail. Sender is...Christopher Jetto?! Her Dad sent her an e-mail? "Er, SplashMan? Hold on a sec before you start moving again, I've gotta read this."

And thus Sabrina began to read the mail:

'Hey Sabrina. I had a little free time, so I thought I'd e-mail everyone. Everything is going well on my end, though I'm still not allowed to talk about it. ...Speaking of going well, I looked up SplashMan's information to see how you were doing, and I was rather surprised to see you've already hit LV 20. You should have clearence to enter Rogue Nets now. While they're tough for Navis that have only recently been able to enter them, they're also an excellent place to hone your skills, and even acquire powerful chips if you're lucky. I suggest giving it a try, but don't overdo it. After all, I don't want to have to make another Navi...

At any rate, I shouldn't keep you from whatever it is you're doing right now. Take care, and don't do anything that'll make your mother worry.

-Dad'

...Good to know that whatever he was doing, he was still the same ol' Dad, always looking out for everyone. It was weird, though....after reading that, she suddenly started to get an urge to check out a Rogue Net. Not ACDC, of course...she wanted to go somewhere Batty free. Of course, in order to do that, she'd have to say sayonara to Harke and Eternalis...

"Hey, Sabrina! Still with us?"

Ah, right. She should probably tell her Navi about the change in plans. "SplashMan, I'd like to go somewhere else and bust."

"...Huh? What's wrong? Something about that e-mail rub you wrong?"

"No, but it was from Dad...and it made me think. He had me come over all the way to Electopia since he thought it was a great place to practice NetBattling. And yet, here we are in ACDC Net. He probably had something at least a little harder in mind..."

"So, busting with Harke and Eternalis is a waste of time? That's kind of a really lousy thing to say when they're right next to us..."

"What? Of course not! We still learned stuff by teaming up! But...if we don't try to see how far our limits are, we won't truly get any stronger. ...Think I sounded like Dad when I said that?"

"Yep, sure did!" Well, they probably overheard everything, but it couldn't hurt to be clear about it. "I guess this is as far as I go...I had fun, though! We should do it again sometime! But until then, later, Eternalis!" The more powerful Aqua Navi became a beam of light, and exited the Net.

As did Blub, despite remaining on Eternalis the entire time.

(back to the real world!)
Good, good. A new chip was in order, plus a large amount of zenny, the largest bit he'd seen from a bust, anyway. Great job, Splash- eh? Where'd he go? The water Navi looked around, his companion was nowhere to be seen, and Blub was comparatively gone as well. Eternalis, we're leaving. I'd like to experience SciLab again. Oh, that was it? All right, he'd leave, as signalled by the pillar of light that enveloped him shortly after.

(Jack out)