Casual Stroll

"Now this looks like a perfect day."

Alphonse stepped into the calm streets of the net and started to walk around. K, popping out on a floating screen, quick asked Alphonse.

"Yo! What was the chip you were looking for?"

"It's quite a rare chip, even though the virii we can obtain it from is awfully weak."

"A Cannon chip?"

"No you dunce, a Guard chip!"

"...I knew that."

Letting out a petit sigh, Alphonse marched across the net...

======
Battle 1 Start
======
Following the scent of baking bread, a bunch of viruses stumbled on what they hoped was a bread oven--but was really Alphonse. What the heck, ripoff.

MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP
CanodumbA: 50 HP
CanodumbB: 50 HP
ShrubbyA: 50 HP
ShrubbyB: 50 HP
SpikeyA: 90 HP
SpikeyB: 90 HP

Alphonse.EXE: 160 HP

--FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE!--
Alphonse looked towards the baffled viriis with multiple questions in his mind. Why did the viriis run towards Alphonse with some expectaton in their mind, and why they look so infuriated after seeing that Alphonse was...Alphonse. After shaking off the unnecessary questions, he shiftly switched his body into battle position.

"K, care to send me the magnum along with a shotgun?"

"No prob! Let's get it started!!"

Alphonse's right arm shined with bright light and slowly morphed into a large barreled gun. The barrel opened linear channels and fumed out a jet of smokes, a preperation to charge up for his Magnum chip. It was only a matter of seconds before the jet of smokes changed into towering fires burning passionately with no end.

"Magnum data charge 100% or whatever. All ready, Alphonse!"

"Haha, it seems like you're finally getting hang of the PET technolodgy!"

"Shut up! Just finish them off already!"

With his famous smile, Alphonse lifted the gun towards the plethora of viriis and began to take quick aim. Pulling the trigger, the gun flared up blinding blue flames and shot a wave of infernos. He didn't waste a single second and loaded in the shotgun, subsiding the fire, and shot another wave of bullets. After his assult, Alphonse switched his focus to his reflex in order to evade any upcoming attacks.

Actions:
1: Charge Magnum
2: Magnum Multi-Blast [145/3-Hit/Fire] @ Spikey A/B & Shrubby A
3: Shotgun Blast [50/Spread] @ Canodumb A/B
4: Prepare to evade
The enemies are alarmed as they begin to go down from a powerful barrage from the sky, raining fire down and taking out spikies and shrubbies. Two metools and a shrubby let loose ground-bound attacks. Jumping clears a bit of it, but can't stop a shockwave or two from connecting.

MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP
CanodumbA: DELETED
CanodumbB: DELETED
ShrubbyA: DELETED
ShrubbyB: 50 HP
SpikeyA: DELETED
SpikeyB: DELETED

Alphonse.EXE: 140 HP
Alphonse was partially knocked back from the connecting shockwaves, but he quickly recovered from the attack and stood towards the enemies. Disappointed, K yelled straight towards Alphonse via spit-covered PET screen.

"Dude! How could you...like, not dodge that attack?!"

"Paitents..."

"SCREW THAT!! I'm sending in some more gun chips."

At the tip of the gun barrel, smokes slowly vented out from his previous assault, but the smoke was swallowed back to the barrel just as the heatshot was equipped into the gun. The gun shined again with an orange-red glow around the gun, signing the preperation of the gun. Alphonse grabbed the gun with his left arm and raised it towards the Met duo, slowly taking the time to take aim, blowing off a fiery shell. He hastely discarded the gun from his right arm and ran towards the last remaining virii. Alphonse took a powerful kick to the ground, throwing him straight to the air, and aimed his footing towards the the virii. Finally, Alphonse prepared once again to evade any unexpected attacks.

Actions:
1: Take Aim
2: Heatshot Blast [45/Fire/Spread] @ Met A/B
3: Halberd Impaler [60/Fire/Raises chance to evade/SigAtk/2 TCD] @ Shrubby A
4: Evade
Alphonse's aim was more than good; it was perfect. His carefully plotted trajectory wiped out both of the Metools with the wide spread of fire. The Navi smashed his foot down onto the head of a Shrubby, and the virus was smashed flat and set aflame like a burning pancake under Alphonse's aerial attack.

MetoolA: DELETED!
MetoolB: DELETED!
CanodumbA: DELETED
CanodumbB: DELETED
ShrubbyA: DELETED
ShrubbyB: DELETED!
SpikeyA: DELETED
SpikeyB: DELETED

--VICTORY ASSURED!--

Get: LogRoll1 x1, 250z!
((You mean RingLog, right?))

Swiping the zenny data along with the chip data from the ground, Alphonse didn't take a single second to rest and walked deeper into the net. He wiped off the dust on his jacket and checked his new chip data on the public data base page. Now, this is unlike Alphonse to walk paying no attention, I can just say I hope nothing would catch him unexpected...

======
Battle 2 Start
======
[Yeah, Ringlog. That too.]

If Alphonse had any fear of ghosts, he'd better get over that right now.

SpookyA: 50 HP
SpookyB: 50 HP
SpookyC: 50 HP
SpookyD: 50 HP
SpookyE: 50 HP
SpookyF: 50 HP

--FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE!--
Alphonse recognized the row of floating viriis in front him, just ready to take strike. He slid away the holographic page and pulled to adjust his gauntlet, preparing for another set of battle.

"Humm? I've never seen these type before...A strange apparation."

"..."

"???. What's going on, K?"

"...It's only in the net, it's not, it's not gonna get me..."

"Oh dear...At least send me a sword chip."

Alphonse raised his right arm and it quickly altered into a piercing blade. As usual, Alphonse didn't take a second to waste and rushed to assault. The sword's sharp tip cut the opposing air with ease and it was directly heading towards the cross emblem on the head of the Spooky. Alphonse forcefully retracted the sword upwards; He kicked the floor to swing his body towards the next Spooky and swung down the digital blade to cleve the virii in half. Alphonse kept his blade low and moved towards his next prey and delievered a rising diagonal slash. He gracefully moved away from the viriis by leaping backwards and quickly regaining balance to the ground to prepare for evasion.

Actions:
1: Sword Jab [80/Sword] @ Spooky A
2: Sword Downward Slash [80/Sword] @ Spooky B
3: Sword Diagonal Slash [80/Sword] @ Spooky C
Three spookies are slashed apart by Alphonse's sword. The remaining three retaliate to defend themselves, lashing out with their tongues. One misses entirely, but the other two hit, leaving Alphonse's face covered in disgusting ghost slobber.

SpookyA: DELETED!
SpookyB: DELETED!
SpookyC: DELETED!
SpookyE: 50 HP
SpookyF: 50 HP

Alphonse.EXE: 110 HP
Alphonse stood frozen, not entirely due to the attack's power but from the ghastly-disgusting spit his face was covered with. K couldn't help him self but to laugh at Alphonse's "demise".

"...Heh...Hehehe....HAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh My God!! You really need to see how you look like right now, Hahaha!! I can't stop laughing!!"

"...Be quiet, I don't feel like taking in jokes right now."

"Wha...What ever you...HAHAHAHA!!!"

Alphonse bashed his hand over his glob-covered face to wipe off those nasty little buggers. He gasped for fresh air and gave a grave stare towards the floating viriis, "You're gonna pay for it!" Alphonse's arm flashed with brilliance and shifted into a large magnum chambered gun, loaded with two golden rounds. He quickly pointed his gun towards the viriis and shot the live rounds in a row, sending in flashes of bright golden bullets to the other side of the gun. K quickly grabbed a single chip from his pocket, only to find that it was the new chip he gained from the previous battle. Curious as he is, he asked Alphonse about it.

"Hey hey! What does this chip do?"

"I honestly have no idea, It doesn't say anything about being able to hit more than one opponent or not..."

"Well, we don't know what it is until we try it!! RingLog, slot in!"

When the chip was uploaded, a fairly large log fell infront of Alphonse. He sighed and lifted the log with ease, and simply, rolled the log towards the group of viriis. "Alley-oop!". He then stops and prepared to evade.

Actions:
1: Shotgun Blast [50/Spread] @ Spooky D/E
2: Shotgun Blast [50/Spread] @ Spooky E/F
3: RingLog [50/Wood] @ Spooky D

((I honestly have no idea what RingLog can do...))
((Ringlogs can hit multiple foes but.... they're terribly inaccuarate.))

As Alphonse fires into the crowd, the Spookies scatter, but, being unlucky, two still manage to go down in the following explosions. The log then rolls forward and the spooky just stares at it as it comes. With what appears like a sigh, it easily warps to the side, letting it just pass by. It then teleports forward to try and lick Alphonse again, but this time he's ready and manages to sidestep.

SpookyE: DELETED!
SpookyF: DELETED!

Alphonse.EXE: 110 HP
((...So basically, Boomerang is much better :D))

As always, Alphonse ignored the fact that his Ringlog was dodged and took the opportunity against the virii. His left fist quickly flared with dark orange fire and ran towards the virii unexpectedly with lightning fast speed. Alphonse ran to an opening at Spooky's side and threw his left fist with a whipping motion, causing a petit explosion in contact. He stepped back and charged both of his arms for the next assault. Alphonse kept his concentration towards the Spooky so even if it tries to run away, he would catch on. The gauntlet let out a firework crackle, signaling that his gauntlet is charged, So Alphonse took a gigantic leap towards the virii and let out a devastating 3-combo hook punches onto the virii's skull head.

Actions:
1: Rapier Punch [12/Fire/Buster/Punch Type] @ Spooky D
2-4: Claymore Swing [48/Fire/Charge/Punch Type] @ Spooky D
((No auto-hitting.))
Alphonse jumps forward to attack.... but misses as the Spooky warps behind him and gives him a lick. The navi tries to strike again, but the result is the same.

Alphonse.EXE: 80 HP
((There was no auto-hitting...Maybe the "causing a petit explosion in contact" part, but still o_o;;))

Quote ()

So Alphonse took a gigantic leap towards the virii and let out a devastating 3-combo hook punches onto the virii's skull head

((Auto-hit, baka. You didn't say try, you said it did.))
((...Bah, I don't wanna get into a fight and stuff -____-;; I'll post later))
Alphonse smacked his head in grief due to his poor performance against that single virii, talk about bad day. It only took him couple seconds until he starts running towards the virii in order to finish this battle at once with, literally, a kick. This time, Alphonse's leg started to burn brighter with passionate flame and jumped straight up to the sky. He positioned his leg towards the Spooky in mid air and started dropping down to land a furious kick across the mask.

Actions:
1: Lament?
2: Halberd Impaler [70/Fire/Raise Evasion for 1 Turn/SigAtk] @ SpookyD
3: Stuff
4: Summoarstuf
Alphonse's bad day was partially made up for as his flaming Halberd Impaler smashed the Spooky to the ground, teaching it a good lesson once and for all.

SpookyD: DELETED!

Alphonse.EXE: 80 HP

--VICTORY ASSURED!--

Get: Recov10, 225z!
Indeed Alphonse felt better when his kick finally finished the pesky virii off, but he was even more joyous when he got him self a rare Recov chip in his collections. He marched deeper into the net in order to gain even more chips.

======
Battle 3 Start!
======