Casual Stroll

(Nyah! Sorrysorrysorry! I just ran through a round of ACDC and... well... you were too far down for me to notice! I thought I had GOTTEN all of the places that needed modding!)

Alphonse takes down four more virii, adding to the deletion total. The spikey attacks, but he dodges easily.

SpikeyA: DELETED
SpikeyB: 90
CanondumbA: DELETED
CanondumbB: DELETED
ShrubbyA: DELETED
ShrubbyB: DELETED
SeedbatA: DELETED
SeedbatB: DELETED
BunnyA: 50
BunnyB: 50
MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED
SpookyA: DELETED
SpookyB: DELETED

Alphonse.exe: 90
((IKILLYOU :ph43r: ))

Alphonse was ready and anxious to take down the rest of the viriis, mainly because he felt the battle should end about now...Or he just got those urgent craving for hot teas with croissants. He tightly gripped the handgun's handle and halted from his circular running. "I want this battle to be quick, K. Send me the Shotgun chip and the sword chip; if you don't mind". With a simple smile and a nod, K slid the two chips in with out hesitation. Surprisingly. "Here you go~". Alphonse stood with a blank expression, dumbfounded by what the hell just happened to K. No time to waste, Alphonse is still in the heat of battle and needs to focus!!

A golden orb appeared on Alphonse's palm and quickly seeped into the gun, fusing into one. The gun shined bright and brief, then Alphonse locked the chamber of the gun and fired a golden rain of bullets straight down at the cheerful Bunnies.

Alphonse switched the gun to his right and lifted up a ocean blue orb, also fusing it with the gun. He flipped the gun in mid air and the entire gun disintegrated and transformed into an illuminating blue rapier. As if he was a skilled swordsman, Alphonse dashed with frightening speed and lunged the rapier straight at the Spikey's open bottom. He retracted it with grace and connected the attack with a diagonal slash. Placing the sword away, Alphonse raised his fist like a boxer and prepared to evade any surprising attacks.

Actions:
1: Shotgun [50/Spread] @ Bunny A/B
2: Sword [80/Sword] @ Spikey B
3: Sword [80/Sword] @ Spikey B
4: Evade
At long last, the swarm of viruses in two have been taken out.

Reward: 650 Zenny, zapring

Grabbing the remnant datas, Alphonse hurried towards the deeper net

============
BATTLE 8 START!!
============
((bump.......))
((Look at you, you get to be the first to get attacked by weird thingers.))
Suddenly, weird things approached, at closer glance it looked like, a navi? A Canondumb? A Spikey? What the hell was it? It looked like it had a navi's body, a Canondumb's head, and the tail and legs of a Spikey. What gross freak of nature was this?
Oh and two Canondumbs were at its side.

CanondumbA: 50 HP
Fusion Thinger: 200 HP
CanondumbB: 50 HP

Alphonse.exe: 90 HP

-MONOTONY BREAK!-
-BATTLE 8!-
-HAJIME!-
((Oh my Lawl Bad quality RP-ing >___>))

Alphonse was quite in a shock when he saw...what ever the hell it is?!! He tried to think of this most logic way of what that thing was? But in the end, only after a second or so, he came to the conclusion that he shouldn't be caring so much of the little things and focus towards the battle.

Raising his hands up towards his eye level, he opened a short communication between his operator, K. "Send me the Boomerang and... a Firehit chip would be nice.", Few seconds passed and no response. How awfully embarrassed Alphonse felt just raising his hands and nothing happening! "...K?", "...What...what is that thing?".

Opening a video connection, Alphonse saw K with an awestruck expression towards his PET. Alphonse palmed his forehead in shame and deeply sighed. "K...Please grow up and stop staring at that..."Thing" ", "BUT! BUT!!", Replying back with a sharp glare, K snapped away from the stone-like stare and slotted the chip in, angrily like a kid. "You're no fun.", "And you should grow up", "...Touche~"

A golden orb shined on Alphonse's hand and formed into a long curved blade. He retracted it back and hurled the blade in a arcing degree, trying to hit all three of the virii, but mostly towards the two Canondumb due to their immobility. Alphonse rushed with the boomerang and raised his fist up to land a hit to the Thingy-majigi. His silver eye was concentrated fully towards the most vulnerable spot of the virii and attempted to strike it with a burning jab, also connecting it with a deadly aerial side kick across the head.

Alphonse quickly retracted away from the virii, not knowing what it is fully capable of, and prepared to evade with his quick leg.

Actions:
1: Boomerang [60/3-Hit] @ Canondumb A/B / Fusion Thinger
2: Firehit1 [70+10/Fire] @ Fusion Thinger
3: Halberd Impaler [70/[u]Raise Evasion for one turn[/u]/Fire/2TCD] @ Fusion Thinger
4: Evade
Alphonse successfully wipes out the Canondumbs and hits the thinger with the same weapon.
The Fire navi continues his assault, slamming his fist into the creature, but is quickly blown back by a shot from the Cannon head of the freak of nature, making his sig attack miss entirely. The thinger charges at Alphonse, but doesn't connect, seeing as it has no eyes, and Alphonse smoothly evades it.

Fusion Thinger: 70 HP

Alphonse.exe: 50 HP

((Errr.. one note, Firehit1 does 60, so you really did 70 DMG with it, :P))
((*Points to my navi element*. I get +10 for all 1-hit fire chips!! ಠ_ಠ...I'm gonna keep this RP short, feeling tired and hungry .___.))

Alphonse felt little disoriented when his combo was ruined by the strange virii. He quickly sprang into action by lifting his fist up again, aiming towards the head this time. Alphonse hurled a Barbaric hook to the head and leaned down while taking his hand gun out. In close range, Alphonse didn't restrict him self to go trigger happy as he shot two full rounds of heatshot at point blank. He suddenly remembered about the virii's strange, intriguing body and point blank shots would be nothing and could be easily dodged. Alphonse withdrew his gun and summoned a larger gun, which was slowly glowing g brighter by the second. Alphonse clicked the trigger once, making the gun let out a loud humming engine noise, and clicked it twice to unleash a deadly fireball towards the virii.

Actions:
1: Firehit1 [70/Fire] @ Fusion Thinger
2: Heatshot [45+10/Fire/Spread] @ Fushion Thinger
3: Heatshot [45/Fire/Spread] @ Fushion Thinger
4: Magnum [150/Fire] @ Fushion Thinger
((Yes, but there isn't this extra +10 AFTER the element boost, so you only do 20, not 80))
Overkill much?

Fusion Thinger: AGH! I'M ON FIRE! I'M BEING BURNED ALIVE! GAH! I AM DEAD!

Alphonse.exe: 50 HP

-VICTORY!-
Get: 1200z
((60 + 10 Element boost + 10 Untapped Power...Bah, let's forget about this and move on. I don't wanna argue over something this stupid!))

Alphonse felt content, both about the money he gained and the way he finished his battle. Activating the Energypack Subchip, His major wounds healed and he felt he could fight just a bit longer

===========
BATTLE 9 START!
===========
((I'm really REALLY starting to get irritate about how you guys always ignore my topic!!! *Goez Supa Sayian*))
((...Bump....................))
(I'm just trying to cut down on modding, but seeing as no one else is...)

It's a Wall! FEAR THE WALL!
But... wait... what's that? It's... green?

Canodumb Wall: 320 HP
GMD: 5 HP

Alphonse: 150 HP
Alphonse was once again dumb struck as he saw ANOTHER weird virii. Today must be some kind of "special" day for him! Looking straight towards the towering virii, Alphonse tried to think of what may be the virii's specialty. Sadly, he couldn't think of anything and tried searching for any other enemy viriis, but rather found a green crystal hovering next to the wall.

"That must be a GMD."

"A what?" Questioning Alphonse with...well, curiosity.

"Sorry, but I have no time to explain this to you, K. From the look of it, the GMD looks very fragile!"

Alphonse ran furiously towards the Crystal and moved his body to, somehow, shield the crystal away from the line of fire. "Zapring and a Magnum!!", "Yo-shi! One zapring n'a magnum comin' right up!!". Soon as the chip slid into the PET, Alphonse's left arm gauntlet started to let out golden sparks and quickly formed a electric chakram. His concentration was pinned straight to the center of the green wall and hurled the chakram, hoping if it would paralyze the virii...or at least do actual damage to the invincible looking-virii

He took a step back as a red orb appeared on Alphonse's right hand this time. A giant gun materialized onto his hand and started to glow brighter with fire. Alphonse raised the flaming gun straight up to the same point where the Chakram was thrown too and, again, focused to the middle of the wall. In seconds, Alphonse pulled the trigger to fire a powerful fireball towards the wall-virii and summoned up a golden shield between the virii and Alphonse along with the GMD.

Actions:
1: Move to / Protect the GMD
2: Zapring [40 + 10 Untapped/Paralyze/A] @ Canodumb Wall
3: Magnum [140 + 10 E.Bonus/Fire/A] @ Canondumb Wall
4: Guard1 [Reflect 60]
Edit'd
((Bump))
bup
(*muttering*
Sorry. I'm becoming quite absentminded when it comes to the site recently.)

Stunning the wall, Alphonse then blasts away a large chunk of it. He pulls up a guard, but it's quite unnecessary against the paralyzed enemy.

Canodumb Wall: 120 HP
GMD: 5 HP

Alphonse: 150 HP
"Isn't this quite up lifting?"

Alphonse was standing in front of the paralyzed wall, without any fear of it coming back into action. "I really didn't expect the Zapring to paralyze this giant...", immediately, K opened his visual screen and immediately shouted out his opinion. "Lucky!! It's all because of my op skills!". Alphonse stood still with a staring expression.

"No",

"You're no fun..."

"Anyhow, send me the following chips."

Setting back to the fighting mode, he extended his right arm to summon a pink orb. Alphonse placed the orb into his chest and all his minor wounds were immediately cured from the spot. "Now that's finished, let's do this!!". K exclaimed straight to Alphonse's ear, but Alphonse simply responded with a nod. Now summoning a blue orb, the orb transformed into a celestial long sword Alphonse held with one hand.

He switched the sword into his left hand and charged his right arm with the Firehit chip, lighting the entire gauntlet with orange-red aura. Alphonse rushed with fierce speed towards the towering virii. He tried to lodge the sword straight at the bottom center and quickly withdrew to get a good distance for his punches

Alphonse let go of the sword and focused on the One-two combo he was aiming for. With his flaming fist, Alphonse threw a powerful jab to the wall and in split seconds, he turned and shot a uppercut at the same area.

Actions:
1: Recov10 [Heal 10 HP] @ Alphonse
2: Sword [80/Sword] @ Canodumb Wall
3: Firehit1 [60 + 10 E.Bonus + 10 Untapped] @ Canodumb Wall
4: Firehit1 [60 + 10 E.Bonus] @ Canodumb Wall