Casual Stroll

With a flurry of attacks, the wall is deleted, and the mystery data is decoded.

Canodumb Wall: DELETED
GMD: GET!

Alphonse: 150 HP

Prize: 200z, Cannon
GMD: 400z
((Blah...The award is so low...but I guess that happens when I get too lazy >______>))

============
BATTLE 10 (BOSS) START!!
============
BUMP
(The reward isn't low...
Okay, maybe it is. So, after due consideration, take an extra 500z. This should give you a bit more trouble than the last enemy, though... >: D)

Alphonse continues through the net, heading into even deeper and more dangerous territory. Suddenly, many sharp cracks rend the air, and several blasts fly past where Alphonse had only been but a moment previously. Turning to face his opponents, the sight of what had shot at him was too much to bear. Several enormous Metools advance on our vigilant warrior, Canodumb heads roughly attached to their helmets. Several yards back, the discarded bases of the enemies stand, self deleting even as Alphonse watched. But his attention was brutally ripped back into the current battle as several more shots from the detached heads whiz by his own, this time joined by shockwaves. Assaulted from the air, and the ground, Alphonse must plow through the overgrown enemies to continue!

SavageMetoolA: 200 HP
HelmetCannonA: 30 HP
HelmetCannonB: 30 HP

SavageMetoolB: 200 HP
HelmetCannonC: 30 HP
HelmetCannonD: 30 HP

SavageMetoolC: 200 HP
HelmetCannonE: 30 HP
HelmetCannonF: 30 HP

-BATTLE 10! MINIBOSSES! FIGHT!-
((Hope this is good enough. Been a long long time since I RPed))

"WATCH OUT!"

"Don't underestimate me!"

As the sudden attack blazed towards Alphonse, he piled his legs to the ground as both of his arms were shining with glimmer. His left arm turned into a large metal shield and embraced for the impact of the shockwave. Hoping the shockwave attack was strong as he hoped to be, he jumped as soon as the shockwave made an impact against his shield, literally throwing Alphonse straight into the air. "What a rush! I sometime wish I was a wind element navi to experience this all the time!",

"Don't even think about it, I have hard time even trying to put in a navicustard"

"You mean Na-"

"DAMNIT! PAY ATTENTION TO THE BATTLE"

Alphonse smiled, noting that he was satisfied with his mid-air experience, and armed his right arm with a Metallic oliver colored boomerang. He aimed precisely towards the helmet cannons on the Mets. His tactics was to destroy the cannons first and obliterate the Mets from the air, which the Met's shockwave cannot reach. Alphonse thrust his boomerang and quickly activated his Area Grab chip to teleport from his vulnerable aerial position to a safe distance from the enemies. Alphonse, as cautious he is, activates his other shield to prevent any serious damage.

Actions:
1. Guard1 [Reflect 60] {S} @ Ground Shockwave
2. Boomerang [60/3-Target(s)] {A} @ HelmetCannon A/C/E
3. AreaGrab [Teleport] {S} @ Dodging Aerial Cannon Attack
4. Guard1 [Reflect 60] {S} @ Future Attacks.
((BUMP))
Suddenly, the floor falls away, except for a small circle around Alphonse. All the viruses fall into the abyss. A large, fatty heelnavi drops from the sky into the ring and takes a sumo stance. Luckily, all this happens before Alphonse can use any of his chips, so he'll still be able to use them.

Heelnavi (sumo): 400HP

Terrain: 80% abyss 20% Normal
Alphonse was caught up in surprise, almost throwing off in balance as the area turned into an endless pit. Thankfully, he was standing on a small patch of area that was unaffected by the changes. He looked up and saw a gigantic Heelnavi unlike anything he'd seen in his life.

"Damn, that thing's humongo!"

"Indeed...And it's assuming it's stance. Get ready K!"

"Way ahead of you! Uploading Magnum chip and Firehit chip"

"Nice choice. Let's begin!"

Alphonse tried to see what his situation was. Due to the sudden change in the battle area, it would be highly risky to fight melee against the Heelnavi. It would be wise to go attack the enemy with long range to avoid any damage. He also thought of how it would be possible to throw the Heelnavi off balance and throw it into the endless pit it created. After thinking through, Alphonse's right arm began to flash and transformed into a gun with a flaming barrel. He raised his arm up and positioned to the navi's stomach, as it was the best target available for him. Concentrating with sharp precision, he pulled the trigger and let out a gigantic fireball straight to the nice, large belly.

Raising the right arm again, the gun bursted into flame and morphed into a towering fire covering Alphonse's arm. As his eye was focused towards the leg, Alphonse let out a powerful jab straight towards it, sending the fire into a powerful shockwave.

"K. Send me an Area Grab chip. Make sure it's in standby"

"Aye Aye"

Alphonse's leg was covered by a blanket of winds, allowing him be extremely agile to dodge the upcoming attacks.

Actions:
1. Aim Heelnavi (Sumo) with Magnum1
2. 1x Magnum1 [140 [+10/+5 charged]/Charge to hit multi-target/Crack Panel] {A} @ Heelnavi (Sumo)'s Belly
3. FireHit1 [60 [+10]] {A} + 10 Untapped Power @ Heelnavi (Sumo)'s Leg
4. Prepare AreaGrab [Teleport] {S} for upcoming attacks.
The heelnavi stomps a few times, then starts charging at Alphonse. The Magnum crashes into him but does little to slow him down. All the Firehit does it turn his head to the side for a brief moment. Right as he bares down Alphonse, the navi is whisked away safely. The heelnavi then slowly turns around until he is once again facing the navi.

Heelnavi (sumo): 165HP

Terrain: 78% abyss 2%Cracked 20% Normal
Staring towards the Heelnavi, Alphonse whips up a smile on his face. Even though the 2nd part of his plan didn't succeed, he thought he was able to land a sufficient amount of damage to it. Alphonse looks over the battle field to see a small oval crack, created from the magnum battle chip he recently used.

"Say, maybe I could use the crack as my advantage..."

Alphonse scanned through the available chips, and caught the Ringlog chip with his eyes. His plan was to attempt to over throw the heelnavi again by rolling the log towards the Heelnavi. Since the battle field was severely limited by the abyss, it would either force the Heelnavi to take the hit or jump across it. If the attack was to hit, it would fall into Alphonse's plan and hopefully throw him into the pit or destroy the cracked panel to leave a hole. If the Heelnavi was to jump over the Ringlog, it would leave it vulnerable mid-air and Alphonse would fire his Heatshot chips in rapid succession to land a critical hit on it.

Nodding with satisfaction in his mind, Alphonse picked the needed chips and sent the request to K.

"ehhhh? What are you gonna do with these chips. Especially with Ringlog, that chip sucks and it always misses. Like that on--"

"Not the best time for your stories, Kim"

Alphonse lifted both of his arms straight to the sky as a gigantic log dropped from mid-air. He grabs it and sets it straight to the ground, and kicks it with all his might, leaving a burnt mark on the log and sending it rolling in incredible speed. The right arm transformed into a gun similar to the Magnum chip he used, only the barrel and the size of the gun was only a fraction of it.

Waiting till the log makes contact, Alphonse waits patiently till the moment comes. Before the log was only a few feet away, he fires the Heatshot in a single bullet, not the spread bullet it normally uses. He fires again in split second and charges the final bullet with his fiery power and fires the last one.

Actions:
1. RingLog [50] {C} @ Heelnavi (Sumo)''s Leg.
2. Heatshot [40[[color=red]+10/+5 Spread[/color]]/Spread] {A}@ Heelnavi (Sumo). Concentrated Single Shot.
3. " @ Heelnavi (Sumo). Concentrated Single Shot
4. " +10 Untapped Power @ Heelnavi (Sumo). Concentrated Single Shot
((I'm kind of confused why it sounds like there are two logs in your post and why you have a Heatshot taking up 3 actions. I'm just gonna assume that for the second, you're trying to aim... really well or something like that and attempt to mod anyway. If there's problems I can always post a redo.))

Alphonse rolls a log at the sumo and it looks like it will hit. However, the guy is huge, thus he is able to just slap the weapon away with next to no effort and the log rolls off the edge of the platform. Alphonse then fires three Heatshots, all of which hit the navi. Of course, the thing keeps coming. It lowers its shoulder and slams into Alphonse, shoving him back to the edge of the stage. The heel of his shoe sticks over the edge just a tad.

Heelnavi (sumo): 20HP

Alphonse: 110 HP

((Oh, my bad. It was suppose to be 3 heatshots in a row. And it's only one log. I'll rephrash the post))
((Breakin' mah ballz, breakin' mah ballz. Edited.))
((Sorry for the trouble :P))

After taking the intense tackle from the Heelnavi, Alphonse was almost thrown off the field and into the endless abyss. He couldn't risk anything dangerous, even if he was on the winning side. So, Alphonse quickly sprinted towards the middle ground of the battle field.

"Whew, that was way too close."

"Let's finish this right now!"

K goes along with Alphonse's main plan to be completely long range, and inserts a Boomerang and a Zapring chip. Alphonse sees the chips K just sent in and immediately comes up with a tactic. He decided to use the Boomerang Chip first, hoping to be slightly delayed after he shots the Zapring towards the Heelnavi. Alphonse thought that the Heelnavi would be concentrated to the Zapring coming towards it and pay less attention to the Boomerang, which was coming in an arc and away from it's field of vision.

Alphonse stops his sprint and immediately throws the Boomerang with all his might and spin. He quickly grabs the electric chakaram and aims it towards the Heelnavi's Belly and throws it with precision and swiftness.

Actions:
1. Sprint away from the edge.
2. Boomerang [60/3-Target(s)] {A} @ Heelnavi (Sumo)'s Back
3. Aim
4. Zapring [40/Paralyze] {A} @ Heelnavi (Sumo)'s Belly
The Boomerrang flies forth and cuts the big bully down.

Heelnavi (sumo): DELETED!

Alphonse: 110 HP

Rewards: 600z

A bridge forms accross the abyss, giving Alphonse a path back to the net.
((Ouch...600. I guess my RPing did get bit rusty and sucky))

Alphonse walked across the bridge and back into the normal net. Even though he could've made more progress, Both Alphonse and K was exahusted from battling 10 in a row. "I think we made good progress today". "Yea...feel free to get your self off the net".

Alphonse was immediately covered in stream of blue lights and returned to his PET.

=======
PLUG OUT
=======