Battles

"A Metool commander," ScytheMan wondered aloud. "I've never heard of a Metool leading a group of viruses. I guess I'll study this rare event."
"Good idea," Ray replied. "Maybe it has special abilities or programming that normal Metools don't have. Sending Rageclaw."
"Rageclaw received, sir."

Attacking the two Spikey with RageClaw, he then waited to see what the Metool would do.
===
1) Battlechip - Rageclaw[40] to SpikeyA
2) Battlechip - Rageclaw[40] to SpikeyB
3) Dodge
Scytheman leapt at the two Spikeys, slashing them open with his trusty Rageclaw. The Metool stood back and beeped some kind of command, because both of the damaged Spikeys fired their flaming projectiles in the same moment. Scytheman managed to duck under one of them, but the other caught him in the stomach, winding him.

SpikeyA: 50 HP
SpikeyB: 50 HP
MetoolA: 40 HP

Scytheman.EXE: 60 HP
"Gah! Ow... that hurt." ScytheMan stared at the Metool, bewildered. "Strange..."
Slashing at the two Spikeys, he prepared for another command attack. "I wonder..." he thought out loud. Running around in circles, he flung his arms around wildly, switching between his main appearance and his Mort GMO.
===
1) Battlechip - Rageclaw[40] to SpikeyA
2) Battlechip - Rageclaw[40] to SpikeyB
3) Dodge while acting insane
The two Spikeys were hit hard by the Rageclaw slashes, but the Metool refused to let them rest. They opened their maws to attack again, but then Scytheman decided to go absolutely .GMO-nuts. They stopped to exchange confused glances, and the irritated Metool took the initiative itself. It flipped into the air and slammed down its pickaxe, sending a shockwave across the ground toward Scytheman, but the suddenly stir-crazy Navi avoided it with a mad hop.

SpikeyA: 10 HP
SpikeyB: 10 HP
MetoolA: 40 HP

Jumping up into the air, ScytheMan (now in his normal form) spun like a drill, flying at the first Spikey with his Rageclaw. At the last moment, however, he switched directions and smashed into the ground next to the other Spikey, creating a shockwave to try to hit it.
"ScytheMan, sending Cannon now," Ray told his navi.
"Roger."
"No, my name is Ray, not Roger."
"I know. Roger is a term meaning- oh. You made a joke. Sorry."
After that annoying conversation, ScytheMan received the Cannon. He then fired it at the Metool, and jumped back from whatever viruses remain.
====
1) Battlechip - RageClaw[40] to SpikeyB
2) Battlechip - Cannon[40] to Metool
3) Dodge
All of the viruses were taken out but a single spikey. The spikey was obviously not amused by the little joke, and tries to nail Scytheman with a bolt of fire-breath. Unfortunately for it, the navi was prepared, and simply jumped back to dodge.

SpikeyA: DELETED
SpikeyB: 10 HP
MetoolA: DELETED

"ScytheMan," Ray said, "try to see if you can find any strange data from the deleted commander Metool. Be careful, though. There still is a Spikey left."
"Understood," came the reply from his faithful navi. Jumping around the area, ScytheMan kept one eye on the Spikey and one eye searching for remains of the peculiar Mettool. Finally, ScytheMan decided to delete the threat - the lone Spikey. Launching himself into the air, he watched as the spikey seemed to get smaller and smaller, until he was unable to see him at all. He then torpedoed down towards the spikey, landing right next to it and unleashing a powerful slash with his three-bladed scythe. He finally finished his attack with a dark energy beam up from under the Spikey. Each part of the attack, if successful, would do enough damage to delete the crippled virus, ScytheMan thought. I hope Master Ray Shade doesn't mind an overkill attack.

=======
1) Dodge
2) Dodge
3) SigAttack - StunCut [30 + 20+stun]
With a quick swing of his weapon, Scytheman had annihilated the last virus.

SpikeyA: DELETED
SpikeyB: DELETED!
MetoolA: DELETED

--VICTORY ASSURED!--

Get: Guard x1, 60z!
"Very good, ScytheMan." Ray's words stopped ScytheMan's worries.
"So you aren't mad at me," ScytheMan asked.
"Why would I be mad at you? That was the greatest attack I've ever seen you do!"
"Thank you, sir. What shall we do now?"
Ray thought for a moment. He finally decided on their course of action. "Let us search for more information on the strange Metools. This information could be useful." I just hope I know what I'm doing, Ray thought to himself.
Nope, no Metools here.

CanodumbA: 50 HP
CanodumbB: 50 HP
SpookyA: 50 HP
SpookyB: 50 HP
ShrubbyA: 50 HP

--FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE!--
"What shall we do, sir," the loyal ScytheMan asked.
"I think we should fight the viruses," Ray replied. "What chip do you want?"
"Whatever you think is best."
"I don't know what is best! I.... I guess I'll just sit this one out."

ScytheMan panicked. My great NetOp, he thought, doesn't know what to do? I don't know what I can do without him...
Unsure of his power, ScytheMan decided to block any attacks that came at him.
"Ray," he asked.
"...Yes," ray replied, "you need chip data?"
"Correct, sir. Can you...please... send over a Guard1?"
"Slotting in Guard1 now. Here you go. That's a good idea to use that!"
ScytheMan spun his scythe in front of him, fast enough to make it look like a metal disc. This "metal disc" turned into a real one, as the Guard1 data reached ScytheMan.
===
1) Dodge
2) Dodge
3) Guard1 [block attacks, reflect up to 60 dmg]
((Bump...))
((Bump II: This Time, It's Not Bump 1))
((Bump III: The Criminal Projective))
Schytheman manages to evade attacks from the spookies. and reflects a cannonshot back at the Canodumb that fired it. The Shrubby takes cover, and prepares it's attack. The last Canodumb misses cleanly.

CanodumbA: 30 HP
CanodumbB: 50 HP
ShrubbyA: 50 HP (behind CanodumbB)

ScytheMan couldn't believe it! His own idea worked! He managed to damage the enemy without a strategy from Ray. Feeling slightly more confident, he asked Ray for some more chips. "Can you please send over the two Bomb chips," he asked.
"Sure," Ray replied. "In which order?"
"Send over the MiniBomb first, then the EnergyBomb... I think."
Ray quickly slotted in the MiniBomb chip, which ScytheMan quickly disposed of by throwing it at the injured Canodumb. Then, as soon as he received the EnergyBomb, he chucked it over Canodumb B, hoping to hit the Shrubby.
"Now what," ScytheMan asked. "Should I dodge?"
Ray replied with an indifferent "if that is what you think you should do."
---
1) MiniBomb [60]to CanodumbA
2) EnergyBomb [40*3] to ShrubbyA
3) Dodge
The first bomb lands on the canodumb. The second can't get enough height and hits the canodumb in front of the target instead. A Spooky vanishes and attacks Scytheman, but he manages to evade.

CanodumbA: DELETED!
CanodumbB: DELETED!

"Send RageClaw," ScytheMan commanded. After realizing what he just did, though, he quickly apologized.
"Not a problem," Ray replied. "Battle Chips recharge their data after every battle. Using a RageClaw won't destroy the chip."
"I didn't mean asking for a RageClaw, I meant yelling at you."
"Not a problem, either. That is a good choice of a chip. I'm slotting it in now."
ScytheMan did a strong backflip, trying to put some distance between the viruses and himself. At the pinnacle of his jump, his left hand turned into a razor-sharp claw. He dived straight at the two ghostly viruses in a spiral spin, hoping to decimate both with his high-speed spinning slash. Landing on his right hand, he flipped himself back up. He then grabbed his scythe with his RageClaw hand, and used the scythe to protect himself.
---
1) Battlechip - Rageclaw [40] to SpookyA
2) Battlechip - Rageclaw [40] to SpookyB
3) Dodge - guard to dodge
Trhe first ghost shifts out of the way but the second is caught off guard by the swipe to the side. A Spooky teleports in front of Scytheman and attempts to lick him, but the claw blocks. This causes two things to happen. First, the Spooky's tongue is cut, causing a bit of damage. Second, the claw begins to crack. It probably won't last much longer...

CanodumbA: DELETED!
CanodumbB: DELETED!
SpookyA: 35 HP
SpookyB: 10 HP

Scytheman.EXE: 60 HP(Rageclaw cracked! Will break after two more attacks)
I better be more careful with the RageClaw, ScytheMan thought. Master Ray is depending on me.
Realization dawned on him. Ray IS depending on me. He only was able to slot in the battle chips I asked for. I'm winning this battle almost completely on my own!
With his newfound confidence, ScytheMan put his scythe on his back, then quickly charged at the Spooky viruses, delivering rapid-fire blows to them with the RageClaw. Without even checking to see if the attacks hit, ScytheMan charged up his signature attack - the StunCut. He destroyed the RageClaw, took his scythe off his back, and slashed at the Shrubby. He then summoned a beam of powerful energy from deep within the Cyberworld to blast the enemy.
---
1) Battlechip - RageClaw [40] to SpookyA
2) Battlechip - RageClaw [40] to SpookyB
3) SigAttack - Stuncut [30 + 20+Stun] to ShrubbyA