Battles

After jacking in, ScytheMan realized something. "Master," ScytheMan told Ray, "I believe I just leveled up. I think that we should work on getting more Zennies to upgrade me."
"What is the sudden interest in getting upgraded," Ray asked his faithful navi.

"I just wish to grow stronger, to help rid the net of villains. I think that if I can get more money, I can buy more weapons, armor, and abilities to fight them."

"It looks like our chance has arrived... look behind you."

"I know..."
The group of viruses, whom had been snickering amongst themselves as they snuck up on Scytheman, stopped cold as they realized that they had been seen.

MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP
MetoolC: 40 HP
CanodumbA: 50 HP
CanodumbB: 50 HP

Scytheman.EXE: 100 HP

--FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE!--
"ScytheMan," Ray said, "I'm sending you some battlechips. Here comes a Cannon."
Without even turning around to face his opponents, ScytheMan placed his right arm - now a Cannon - over his left shoulder and fired at the first Canodumb. "Send me the next chip, sir," ScytheMan said.
"... I guess 'sir' is better than 'master,' but I'd rather you just call me by my name. Anyway, here comes a Shotgun."
Firing the Shotgun in the matter of the Cannon, ScytheMan shot at the other Canodumb.
"Sending Minibomb," Ray said.
Throwing the Minibomb up in the air, ScytheMan caught it in the bottom blade, and swung it around until throwing it at the first Metool. However, ScytheMan was now dizzy, and swaying back and forth. "If I wasn't a navi," he commented, "I would probably get sick."
----------------------
Turn 1:
Start of turn status: Backward
1) Battlechip: Cannon[40] to CanodumbA
2) Battlechip: Shotgun[50] to CanodumbB, possible splash
3) Battlechip: Minibomb[60] to MetoolA
End of turn status: Dizzy
(Note, I'm not making up rules, I'm just describing the RP status of ScytheMan)
The Cannon that Scytheman fired at the Canodumb took a huge chunk out of it, but wasn't quite able to destroy it outright. The Shotgun, though, took down its mate as it struggled to hold itself together. The Minibomb flew through the air, but landed just in front of its intended Metool target, startling the virus and interrupting the attack that it had been about to perform.

CanodumbA: 10 HP
CanodumbB: DELETED!

Scytheman.EXE: 100 HP
Sending over a Rageclaw, Ray told Scytheman, "Take out the Metools first, then worry about the turret."
"No...problem..." ScytheMan replied, still dizzy. After receiving the Rageclaw, ScytheMan tried to attack the first Metool, but accidentally attacked the Canodumb instead. Trying again, he finally was able to strike at the intended target, and attacked the middle Metool afterwards. Recovering from the dizziness, he took out his scythe and held it out in front of him, the bar horizontal to block attacks.
---------------------
Turn 2:
Start of turn status: Dizzy
1) Battlechip: Rageclaw[40] to CanodumbA
2) Battlechip: Rageclaw[40] to MetoolA
3) Battlechip: Rageclaw[40] to MetoolB
End of turn status: Defending (no extra defense)
The Rageclaw slashed through the last Canodumb and the first two Metools in turn. The final virus, incensed, fired a shockwave that crashed into Scytheman.

MetoolA: DELETED!
MetoolB: DELETED!
CanodumbA: DELETED!

Scytheman.EXE: 90 HP
Recoiling from the attack, ScytheMan quickly recovered from the shock of the attack. "Good thing I blocked that attack," he said, "otherwise I might be on the ground right now. Any good chips, sir?"
"Ready for your Energybomb," Ray asked in reply.
"I am definitely ready, sir. Please send it."
As soon as he obtained the Energybomb, he lobbed it at the remaining enemy. He then started swinging his three-bladed scythe in front of him to protect himself.

==========
Turn 3
1) Battlechip - Energybomb[40[color=red]x3[/color]]
2) Dodge (defend)
3) Dodge (defend)
The Energybomb came in from high above, and the Metool had no trouble catching sight of it. Instead of jumping out of the way as the bomb descended, though, the Metool simply stood there and watched, paralyzed with fear, as the explosive fell out of the sky and blew it to bits.

MetoolC: DELETED!
CanodumbA: DELETED!

--VICTORY ASSURED!--

Get: 200z!
"These new chips work very well," Ray said, "don't they? I think we now know a new strategy after that last battle."
"Sir," ScytheMan asked, "I would like to continue to search for enemies of the net. Maybe we can find some that aren't viruses or navis, such as those 'Data Miner' spyware Metools."
"Good idea, but don't get your hopes up."
Well, he found Metools, anyway...

MetoolD: 40 HP
MetoolE: 40 HP

--FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE!--
"It looks like we found some spyware," ScytheMan said.
"How can you tell," Ray asked.
"There is no difference between the spyware and virus versions of Metools, except for the color of the pickaxes. Anyways, let us begin battle."

Ray sent the two bomb chips that ScytheMan had. Throwing a Minibomb at one Metool, ScytheMan rammed the Energybomb into another, sending its user flying without taking damage from it. He then prepared for the next attack.
===========
Turn 1
1) Battlechip - Energybomb[40x3] to MetoolA
2) Battlechip - Minibomb[60] to MeoolB
3) Dodge [defend]
The Energybomb just missed the Metool, but the Minibomb that Scytheman followed up with struck down its neighbour. The Navi stepped out of the way of a shockwave that another Metool produced in a weak attempt to destroy him.

"Time to fight a little differently," ScytheMan said. "There is no need to send chips for awhile, sir."
"I'm sure you know what you're doing," Ray replied.
ScytheMan charged at the first Metool jumped over it, and delivered a slash to it. He then created a beam of stunning energy up from under it. Sensing someone coming near, he activated his Mort.GMO, and prepared to block with his staff.
===
Turn 2
1) Signature attack - StunCut [30 + 20+stun] to MetoolA
Between moves) activate Mort.GMO ((let me know if this is possible, if it isn't, I'll remove this and the RP mention of this))
2) Block attack[Dodge]
3) Block attack[Dodge]
Scytheman's Stun Cut tore the Metool mercilessly to pieces, even as it raised its pickaxe. The other two sent off panic shockwaves, but Scytheman, now equipped with a .GMO, knocked both shots aside.

Sending RageClaw, Ray hoped ScytheMan could defeat the enemies. "Are you ready," he asked.
"Of course, sir," ScytheMan replied. To show that he was, he attempted to slash the last Metools with the RageClaw. Finally, he turned his back on them, and waited for them to either explode from the damage, or attack.
===
Turn:
1) Rageclaw [40] To MetoolC
2) Rageclaw [40] to metoolD
3) Rageclaw[40] to MetoolE
The Rageclaw slashes knocked the first two leftover Metools down a peg, but the final Metool leapt underneath its helmet just in time. The Rageclaw pinged off the rock-hard hat.

MetoolD: DELETED!
MetoolE: 40 HP [Helmet'd! Use 1 action to flip over or de-hat!]

Using his scythe as a crowbar, ScytheMan tried to pry the Metool's helmet off. He then quickly slashed at the metool with his rageclaw.
===
1) "De-helmet" MetoolE
2) Rageclaw [40] to MetoolE
3) Defend [dodge]
The Metool's helmet went flying off, and all it could do was watch with wide, puppy-like eyes as Scytheman's Rageclaw put it out of its misery.

MetoolD: DELETED!
MetoolE: DELETED!

--VICTORY ASSURED!--

Get: 175z!
After pocketing the zennies, ScytheMan looked around for any other enemies to fight. "There seems to be a strange data signature coming from that way," he said, as he walked to the north.
It wasn't long before Scytheman found a source. It all seemed routine enough at first, but then he noticed that the two Spikeys were being led...by the lone Metool?

SpikeyA: 90 HP
SpikeyB: 90 HP

--FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE!--