Battles

Scytheman cuts down the one Spooky but misses the other. He finishes off the Shrubby with his special attack. The last Spooky disappears, sure to pop up again in mere moments... meanwhile, the rageclaw is crumbling away. Better make the next strike count!

CanodumbA: DELETED!
CanodumbB: DELETED!
SpookyA: DELETED!
SpookyB: 10 HP
ShrubbyA: DELETED!

Scytheman.EXE: 60 HP(Rageclaw cracked! Will break in seconds!)
"I missed," ScytheMan exclaimed. "How could I have missed?"
"Don't worry," replied Ray. "I figured this would happen."
"...but..."
"That's right. I knew what to do the whole time."
"So it was a test?"
"No. I needed you to realize that I am not all-powerful. There will be situations I cannot handle. You are strong enough, partner. I'll send you a Shotgun."
Ray quickly sent the Shotgun chip, turning ScytheMan's right arm into a gun. Realizing how much time they spent talking, ScytheMan didn't even bother to aim the gun, just relying on instinct. Tensing his right arm, he fired.
The explosion from the data bullet exiting the gun created a deafening echo that could be heard throughout ACDC Net, as the bullet itself ripped the data of the "air", heading towards the near-fatally wounded Spooky.
---
1) Battlechip - Shotgun [50] to SpookyB
2) Dodge
3) Dodge
The last Spooky is shot down.

CanodumbA: DELETED!
CanodumbB: DELETED!
SpookyA: DELETED!
SpookyB: DELETED!
ShrubbyA: DELETED!

Scytheman.EXE: 60 HP

Rewards: Recovery10, 150z
"Very good, pal," Ray congratuated ScytheMan. "You did an amazing job. Jack out."
"Thanks... partner..." he replied, amazed to find out that he now did see himself as Ray's equal. He sent himself into his PET.
---
Jack out