Crouching Spider Hidden Dragon

Sylk couldn't quite pinpoint the way to discribe how she felt, floating aimlessly in the upper rim of the net waiting for her movements to slow or a moment arrived she could reel herself back toward the ground. She took a few shots at trying to attach a thread to the ground but it was hard to control with the low gravity working against her. Luckso happened to pay her a visit as she drifted over near the orbiting rockcube. She used her webs to pull it near, and as it closed in she kicked off it to use it's movement to launch her in the opposite direction back down to the ground.

A few more threads were released as she neared the field, to help pull herself in faster as she controlled exactly where she needed to land. It seemed her partners had not noticed she had been stranded in space. She was not amused. She could just barely make out the words as she had approached, wondering why he thought she had been within earshot to begin with.

"Yes well, you don't get stronger by avoiding places. You need to take chances and push your limits. I've been doing it all my existance." She ran a hand through her hair as she spoke. " Though i suppose i may as well quit for the day. I can tell when fortune isn't in my favor. I'll have to restock my store some other time. I was so looking forward to making a decent profit, but I suppose this will have to do." Sylk continued as she retrieved her share from the twins.

"My dear, strength is just one of many amazing qualities I possess. If you're lucky, maybe I'll show you a few more one day." She chuckled to herself, as she looked toward Aya with a smirk.
It was only after Sylk touched down that the wounded navis noticed that she had been in orbit just moments ago. Clearly they were not thinking straight when they were just talking without Sylk being there. Chalk it up to the injuries they suffered. They probably even had concussions. It was definitely time for them to go home and rest. And while they were at it, arm themselves better.

Aya wiped some silver blood off her face and tried to straighten her hair. "Oops, sorry for leaving you in orbit. Should have brought you down first." She tried to stand up tall, showing her own strength, even though she was shorter than Sylk so it didn't amount to much. "Perhaps when we team up again you can show us some more of your strength. And perhaps we will show you how much stronger we have gotten," she remarked. Then she bowed. "But until then, thank you for the opportunity. I have learned much from this experience."
Sylk waved off the concern, since she had managed well enough on her own. Besides it wasn't like they were going to give her anything as an appologize so there was no point in wasting time playing a victim. "I managed well enough I suppose." Shrugging as the words left her mouth.

Sylk sized up Aya as she stood beofre her, clearly in no condition to do much of anything. She was suprised in the fact the twins seemed to be in much betetr shape than their master of course, wondering if he had tried his fate a bit in coming here. "Well then, let's hope that next time you try to track down someone you've never met, you all are at least better prepared for the area, hmm?" Sylk teased, looking at their battered state.

"Still, it was amusing. I could be convinced to do this again I suppose." A soft smile on her lips. "Well, if theres nothing else I suppose I'll be taking my leave." She made a half turn, waiting to see if any of them spoke up.
"Good luck," Suzume said from her position on the ground. "I don't know about you but I'm going to sleep for a full day." And with that, Suzume left the Net in a beam of light. Aya turned and struggled to lift DragonierMan up off the ground, made easier due to the lower gravity. "Swing by the Base Camp sometime. Besides ourselves, MachMan will probably be around. You can tell him off yourself then." Drago tried a half-hearted salute to Sylk before Aya pulled him into a beam of light and both disappeared from the Net.

[DRAGONIERMAN LOGGED OUT!]
[Sylk Logged out]
+2 FXP for post battle exchanges.