Crouching Spider Hidden Dragon

It seemed as though, after a moment's lull, both sides of the battle decided it was time to go hot on the offence, and many things began happening at once. Sylk left her clone to taunt the foes while getting some serious air, the light gravity of the small planetoid letting her drift very high indeed before reaching the top of her arc. She'd come down soon enough, but it gave a good opportunity to sight the field and respond accordingly. She wasn't the only one spring up quickly, though. The more damaged of the two Shredders also winged high into the planet's orbit, twisting with far more grace than one might expect as it rolled over and re-targeted. The other one took the spider woman's bait and brutally rushed the taunting decoy, obliterating it, and this meant that ill fortune of poor timing saw the summoned totem release its swathe of flame across the metal panels where the two machines had been moments before. Then panels themselves began to melt and warp, sending up a super-heated haze.

Meanwhile, Aya and Suzume were leading their viruses on a merry, if dangerous, chase across another part of the asteroid, but drew them unerringly towards the cubes summoned before. The two sparklers proved just how dangerous truanting them was, as their highly charged bodies crashed into everything around them, right as the twins diverted from the cubes. The girls did their best to avoid the damage, but though they each managed to steer clear of one attacking sparkler, each fell victim tot he other she hadn't quite been watching. They zipped away, but not without sustaining heavy hits. The cube that the two sparklers had been bearing down on also bore the wrath of their bodies, and before either could start orbiting it happily, the cube was pulverised by their twin attack.

With the shredders splitting up, Drago zeroed in on the nearest, still landward one, and sliced it with his whirling blade, though the situation didn't leave him in range of any other targets at the time. Up above Sylk reached down to web the remaining RockCube, heaving it towards the two sparklers where they had paused, but even though both avoided the cube itself, they found themselves caught up in orbiting it all the same. What was odd about all of this was that the lowered gravity seemed to have further unexpected effects on Sylk's efforts. Not just a small pull, her yank threw the cube with incredible force and speed, such that it ended up in a drifting orbit around the planet, Sparklers in tow.

With most of his immediate targets going in unexpected directions, Drago was still able to make the distance he needed to deliver a fierce slash to one of the now airborne sparklers on their tiny cubic moon, but he didn't see something else that happened as a result. the first Shredder, which had flown up high, had performed a graceful roll in orbit, and now materialised a new Cube directly in front of it, facing towards Drago, a short distance away and with his back unfortunately turned. It revved, charged, and forcefully shot the freshly made cube with a terrifying grade of force, aided by the reduced gravity and lowered resistance, sending it crashing squarely into the dragonier's back. the cube shatter over him completely, leaving nothing but shards, and Drago himself was still up and fighting, but only just.

Down below, the second Shred, having destroyed its own target in the form of Sylk's decoy, placed a new cube just behind itself, then arced up towards the sky, where most of the battle was now taking place. It launched a spread of three bladed pucks, that bounced and ricocheted across the area, and each other, and while most of them failed to hit anything at all, one struck the totem, flipping its around and changing its element, one nearly clipped Suzume, though she just barely managed to twist out of the way, while three, in the course of their bouncing, ended up attempting to strike Sylk. The first hit her wooden shield, crushing it before the hive could release its bees, while the second managed to destroy her barrier for now. The third, she dodges from, though it wobbled wildly and seemed to be almost whimsical in its travel path. It probably wouldn't have hurt even if it had hit her.

While this aerial melee was going on, the two Invaders were watching intently, and as the Shredder launched its pucks, they attacked, sending bolts of sizzling electricity upwards into the group. The two beams of energy bounced erratically off the skittering pucks, making them unpredictable, until one managed to singe across Sylk's back, wearing down her casing as well. The other bolt failed to connect with anyone of importance before fizzling out, which was something to be glad of.

More than likely enraged by the assault on his person, Drago connected another slash on one of the two orbiting Sparklers, before Aya released her dragon onto the field to play. There wasn't much left on the ground for it, but it found the two invaders before either of them could fly away, and by the time it was finished, the brainy overseers were gone. It didn't manage to take the grounded shredder out as well, but two out of three wasn't bad, all things considered. Suzume, meanwhile, had something unpleasant for the Sparklers, and blew enough confusing pollen over the pair to remove their danger from the battle for good.

Sylk finally had the room to make what was probably one of her very favourite attacks, filling the sky with electricity. Her targeted rain of pain didn't have very much left to go for, most of it crashing down over where the Invaders had been, although the lights she directed towards the Shredders still mostly fond their marks. One machine was guttering smoke badly, and looked like it was barely staying in the air now, while the other wasn't faring much better. Unfortunately, it wasn't quite done yet, and it was perhaps this persistence that caught Sylk off guard, as the damaged machine blasted its way up from the ground towards her, meeting the spider-woman as she descended, and striking her with enough force to send her spinning wildly out of control and tot he very, very edge of the planetoid's gravitational field.

The more damaged of the two Shredders had settled back down to the ground level, seeking to avoid the worst of things for now, but Drago wasn't about to let it go; his final fiery dragon devoured much of the grass on its way to devouring the hardy virus once and for all. At the last, even as she was thrown dangerously close to being ejected from this area of the network, Sylk countered with a brutally strong magnum blast, putting the cap on the final virus on the field. It would probably take her some help, some clever or ability usage, or else a good couple of minutes to get herself back to solid ground, after that painful pro-fly, but now that the battle was over, at leas, she had ample time free to do so in safety.

They also had time, now, to lick their wounds, rest and recover from their hurts, gather their loot, maybe open a shiny blue rewards, and possibly take some time to explore this strange little planet, and its mysterious single-doored dome.

-=Orbiters=-

Shredder V3 A: DELETED
Shredder V3 B: DELETED
Invader A: DELETED
Invader B: DELETED
Sparkler A: DELETED
Sparkler B: DELETED

-=Allies=-

Sylk.EXE: 140 Hp [SPAAAAACE]
DragonierMan: 1 Hp [HA]
Aya.SP: 20 Hp [HA]
Suzume.SP: 20 Hp [HA]

-=Objects=-

BMD: 30HP (Way out to the right somewhere, Normal)

RockCubeB: 200Hp [Spaaaaace]
RockCubeD: 200Hp [Not Spaaaaace]

Totem: 80Hp [Healing Mode][Wood]

-=Terrain=-

5% Metal
10% Furnace [Where the Totem hit the metal]
35% Lava
15% Grass
15% Normal (Hemispherical dome surface)
20% Solar

-=Battle 3, Victory!=-

Spoils:

Drago Gets: 2550z, Yo-Yo2Damage: 50 x 2-3 + Slashing
Accuracy: C
Description: Yo-yo hits up to three enemies, two twice and one three times at max, and blocks frontal projectile attacks. User is immobile during usage and lowers their dodge for the turn. This chip counts as a Sword Chip.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Special: Yo-Yo can be destroyed by Break attacks with 40 or greater power.
Special: If two yo-yos collide with each other, both are destroyed at the same time.
Trader Rank: C
, 84 BugFrags
Sylk Gets: 2125z, Satellite2Damage: 80 + Impact + Object Orbit
Accuracy: B
Description: Summons a Sparkler virus and sends it across the field on a hard-to-avoid zig-zagging path. If it hits an enemy, it explodes into a ball of plasma. If it hits an object, it begins circling around the object and can damage near by enemies repeatedly.
Duration: Once, or up to 2 turns, if orbiting.
Element: Elec
Special: Object Orbit: The Satellite will orbit any object it comes into contact with. This chip cannot damage Objects, including Casings.
Trader Rank: C

Both get 16 Mutal FXP (10 base + 6 for teamwork, co-operation and other interactions)

Open BMD?

DragonierMan uses an UnTrap on BMD and opens it.

[Rest of post will follow when opened.]
The blue Mystery Data started to decrypt itself, and smoke started to appear from it! Fortunately, DragonierMan's Untrap defused the situation, and the smoke disappeared, leaving only a cache of zenny behind.

[BMD: 6900z each.]
As the rewards were collected, DragonierMan collapsed on the ground, near death. He had taken a critical shot by the slamming of a RockCube into his back. Even through all that armor he was hurting mightily. The plating dented heavily on his back, cutting into his skin. Suzume, Aya, and Drago began to automatically nit themselves with their own healing signatures to keep them from decompiling, though the twins weren't as poorly off as their parent Navi. They still carried the cuts and bruises of prolonged conflict.

It had only been three battles, but the war against Rogue Net seemed too heavy a cost for these three to fight for long. It was even more impressive that Sylk was able to survive without taking as much punishment as the trio. This last battle in particular showed how dangerous the deep Nets were. "*Cough, cough.* You really are something," Drago wheezed as his broken helmet fell off his head. His hair matted in silver blood coming from the wounds on his forehead. "After I rest for a moment *cough* I think I will leave this place. As much as it pains me to say it... Ugh... I am not strong enough for this place... yet, *cough*."

Aya and Suzume limped over to Sylk, handing over what they found of her share to her. "Ugh... Here. Your share." Suzume collapsed first, splaying out on the ground on her back. "Yup... Going to rest right here. Body... heavy." Aya fell to her knees in front of Sylk. "Ow... I hurt all over. I don't know how you stand this level of punishment. You must be stronger than we could ever believe."
Sylk couldn't quite pinpoint the way to discribe how she felt, floating aimlessly in the upper rim of the net waiting for her movements to slow or a moment arrived she could reel herself back toward the ground. She took a few shots at trying to attach a thread to the ground but it was hard to control with the low gravity working against her. Luckso happened to pay her a visit as she drifted over near the orbiting rockcube. She used her webs to pull it near, and as it closed in she kicked off it to use it's movement to launch her in the opposite direction back down to the ground.

A few more threads were released as she neared the field, to help pull herself in faster as she controlled exactly where she needed to land. It seemed her partners had not noticed she had been stranded in space. She was not amused. She could just barely make out the words as she had approached, wondering why he thought she had been within earshot to begin with.

"Yes well, you don't get stronger by avoiding places. You need to take chances and push your limits. I've been doing it all my existance." She ran a hand through her hair as she spoke. " Though i suppose i may as well quit for the day. I can tell when fortune isn't in my favor. I'll have to restock my store some other time. I was so looking forward to making a decent profit, but I suppose this will have to do." Sylk continued as she retrieved her share from the twins.

"My dear, strength is just one of many amazing qualities I possess. If you're lucky, maybe I'll show you a few more one day." She chuckled to herself, as she looked toward Aya with a smirk.
It was only after Sylk touched down that the wounded navis noticed that she had been in orbit just moments ago. Clearly they were not thinking straight when they were just talking without Sylk being there. Chalk it up to the injuries they suffered. They probably even had concussions. It was definitely time for them to go home and rest. And while they were at it, arm themselves better.

Aya wiped some silver blood off her face and tried to straighten her hair. "Oops, sorry for leaving you in orbit. Should have brought you down first." She tried to stand up tall, showing her own strength, even though she was shorter than Sylk so it didn't amount to much. "Perhaps when we team up again you can show us some more of your strength. And perhaps we will show you how much stronger we have gotten," she remarked. Then she bowed. "But until then, thank you for the opportunity. I have learned much from this experience."
Sylk waved off the concern, since she had managed well enough on her own. Besides it wasn't like they were going to give her anything as an appologize so there was no point in wasting time playing a victim. "I managed well enough I suppose." Shrugging as the words left her mouth.

Sylk sized up Aya as she stood beofre her, clearly in no condition to do much of anything. She was suprised in the fact the twins seemed to be in much betetr shape than their master of course, wondering if he had tried his fate a bit in coming here. "Well then, let's hope that next time you try to track down someone you've never met, you all are at least better prepared for the area, hmm?" Sylk teased, looking at their battered state.

"Still, it was amusing. I could be convinced to do this again I suppose." A soft smile on her lips. "Well, if theres nothing else I suppose I'll be taking my leave." She made a half turn, waiting to see if any of them spoke up.
"Good luck," Suzume said from her position on the ground. "I don't know about you but I'm going to sleep for a full day." And with that, Suzume left the Net in a beam of light. Aya turned and struggled to lift DragonierMan up off the ground, made easier due to the lower gravity. "Swing by the Base Camp sometime. Besides ourselves, MachMan will probably be around. You can tell him off yourself then." Drago tried a half-hearted salute to Sylk before Aya pulled him into a beam of light and both disappeared from the Net.

[DRAGONIERMAN LOGGED OUT!]
[Sylk Logged out]
+2 FXP for post battle exchanges.