Daisy and Siren

...If he is going after Siren... and if that loud screech was Siren... Then I know where not to head now. Daisy thought, silencing cursing at her loud ally. She was about to go on the defensive against Stunt, only to remember she had dropped her sword.

I better find that sword, it might help me keep that Stunt guy away from me when he gets done with Siren. She figured, looking around the smoked filled room for where she might have dropped it. After thinking a bit, she begun to move, and after getting to where she think it was dropped got on all fours. She began to search the ground, shifting trough the smoke in the attempt to find her lost weapon. Based on all that she knows of Stunt, the fact he grabbed her from behind being about it, she bled out of her leg. The blood formed around her legs and rear, and hardened into some kind of armor. Well... atleast Stunt would have to break something to get in there I guess.

((passive: Shield on self
1-5 Search for sword))
As Siren stood next to Homerow...she was dumbfounded...her partner was looking around for something and completely ignored her, mad at herself that she gave away her's and Homerow's postion. "DAMN IT! I SWEAR I'LL..." Siren began in a pissed off tone of voice before being stopped by Timmy's voice. "You will do nothing to your partner Siren! Now, head into the smoke, try to find a way to attack Stunt though the smoke. You can get pissed off at her another time." he said as calmly as he could to Siren...whom was still steaming at her partner's actions.

"Fine...i'll do it your way for now Timmy..." Siren huffed as she jumped away from Homerow. "Move before Stunt finds you. Or you'll end up like 48. He may still be alive, or he might have been deleted. I don't know, but you should try to avoid him for now until someone in this group comes up with a plan to see through this smoke...although...it seems as though Stunt can see through the smoke just fine...we have to find a way around that, thats for sure..." Siren said in a hushed voice before disapearing into the smoke, away from Homerow. "we need to figure this out...or we could ALL end up as what happened to 48...and Stunt would probably have his way with me and that useless excuse for a navi..." Siren thought as she ran through the blinding smoke...her assumptions were probably right about Stunt.

Overview
2-6: Run around in the smoke to avoid being attacked (dodges)
Stunt reappeared barely within visibility in response to Siren's declaration. An insane grin spread across his face once more. "Feisty, aren't you?" he commented. "Excellent...I like them that way." He stepped back and laughed. "So, you think you can hurt me, Armless Wonder, is that it? Very well. Come on, hit me!" The former rogue jumped back into the smoke once again, fading out of view.

Following this, Siren tried to call out for Daisy. Though the intended target heard her clearly, she didn't respond. Homerow, meanwhile, had to step away and put his hands to his ears just to retain his hearing. This was almost completely rendered moot, however, when the yelling was succeeded by a high-pitched shriek. It echoed through the entire room for almost a minute after Siren herself stopped shrieking. All three of them thought for a second that they could hear the walls and ceiling around them cracking. Perhaps shrieking had been a bad idea.

Homerow seemed to be thinking along these lines as well. "STFU," he said simply.

For a second, it seemed like he was about to follow up those words with a lashing from his mouse whip. When he let loose, however, the mouse flew past Siren and collided with Stunt's arm, which had been dangerously close to grabbing Siren. This gave Siren the time she needed to get out of the way. Two more sounds were heard, each like the collision of expensive computer equipment against human flesh, but Siren didn't look back to be sure.

Daisy, meanwhile, had done the smart thing and not gone towards Siren and Homerow, and thus Stunt as well. As blood from her leg formed into something of a pair of armored pants, she sank to the ground, searching for the weapon she had dropped when grabbed earlier. It took her a minute of crawling on the ground before she finally located the sword and closed the fingers of one hand around the hilt.

Almost immediately as she did so, however, she felt the impact of an open palm against her butt, followed by the blood armor pants shattering. She rolled over, out of the way before the assailant/molester could conceivably attack again, and found herself staring up right into Stunt's face, barely visible through the smoke.

Wait, wasn't Stunt over by Homerow?

The odd navi's third strike had not hit an open target, but the palm of Stunt's hand, which quickly closed around the mouse whip. He stepped back, starting to fade into the smoke again, laughing. "Is that all you've got, Cyber Addict? You'll have to do better if you plan on keeping me away from my prizes."

As Siren continued running, the smoke grew thicker. Occasionally she thought she could see something underneath her, such as a rock, or something else in the smoke, but all were mere tricks of the eye. It didn't help that the sadistic laughter of her possible pursuer had met her ears once more. Yet still, somehow, she knew that Stunt was still back where she had been, trying to get past Homerow.

That was...until something swung against her feet.

The avian navi was thrown forward and fell into the dense smoke covering the lowest two or three feet of the cave. As she hit the ground, her visibility really was reduced to zero. Still somehow, she knew that the trip had been intentional, that that had been Stunt's leg. Another one of him? Or had he gotten past Homerow?

Yet back where Homerow had been fighting, Stunt had only just disappeared fully into the smoke again. The keyboard-armored navi took a step forward, then immediately felt something press against the plate armor on his back. He spun around, only to see nothing behind him. Three seconds later, a bomb exploded on his back.

—NetMafia—
StuntA?: 1340 (Near Homerow)
StuntB?: 1340 (Near Daisy)
StuntC?: 1340 (Near Siren)

—NetPolice—
48: Deleted? (???)
Homerow: 2060

—Player Navis—
Siren: 130
Daisy: 152

—Objects—
Cross beam: 10 HP (IronBody) (On opposite side of room from double corridors)
Dome Shield B: 100 HP (IronBody) (Laying off to the side)

—Terrain—
Normal: 100%

—Notes—
Smoke: Low visibility. All attacks' accuracy reduced by 50%
"Damn...how can we face him in such low visability?" Siren asked herself as she managed to pick herself up off the ground. "Come on out you rat bastard! I'll delete you myself!" She screamed into the surounding area, looking around for even a trace of Stunt in the area.

"This is bad..." Timmy thought to himself as he looked at his PET screen helplessly as he watched Siren slowly get more and more mad. "Damn it all! With this smoke, an attack would not have more than, maybe, even a 50% chance of hitting...If only we could clear the area of the smoke and then they could fight him fairly..." Timmy said, talking to himself as he looked at his PET screen with renewed vigor as he thought of something. "No...it wouldn't work, even in the slightest...but it's all we have to work with." Timmy thought as he began to speak to Siren on a secure channel. "Siren! Look around for the parts of the mech you and your partner trashed. I know I saw something before the smoke came around!" He said, Siren's expresion changed from fury to a puzzled look.

"Your pulling my leg, aren't you Timmy?" She said to her netop through the secure channel, looking around to no avail thanks to the smoke as Timmy's face changed to one of seriousness. "Would you rather this rogue navi rape you while you are unable to do a thing?" Timmy asked Siren, though he knew what the answer was. "Fine Timmy, just try to direct me to whatever you think fell with me, oh useless one over somewhere and 48." She said through the secure channel, defeated. "If I remember correctly..." Timmy began. "You remember the Double corridors, right? Well, hed in the oppisate direction of there...I think something is down in that direction." Timmy finished as he began to scan the area again.

With a sigh, Siren began down that way with a full on run, but her form began to turn completely black as she held her wings over her body, activating her Feather Curtain of Invisability while she ran until her form was completely covered with shadows, with a sigh, she began to look around for what Timmy had seen fall from the Spder Mech they had destroied earlier.

Overview
Feather Curtain of Invisability (shadow, 1 turn, 2TCD)
Dodge/run twords the cross beam in an attempt to find it
Unfortunately, in the real world...

"Silly Doors QZ, "Brown Window of Despair"ing me at the worst time. I sure hope that Daisy didn't get into a battle, and if she had I hope she can handle it without my help this time... damn it! Doors QZ has left me in despair!" Virgil sighed. Thanks to the operating system, he was now disconnected from his navi. His only real hope is Daisy can at least handle whatever happens during the few minutes it takes for the PET to come back on.. or nothing really important is happening... there is always that hope, but this Murphy fellow tends to ruin that for everyone with some silly law...

Back in the realm known as the internet...

Well, there goes both of Virgil's hopes. Because the universe is sure that being face to face with the data being known as Stunt, one of the apparent rogue navis from 7 years ago, is probably quite an important event in one's life. As for the other hope... well, seeing as Daisy is probably the most scared she has been in her entire existence, I don't think she could handle what is happening...

Oh crap! Wasn't he after Siren? Wasn't he over by Homerow? Oh crap! Oh crap! What to do? While Daisy was able to ask that in her head, her body and instance decided to answered her question for her. She gripped the sword tighter then ever, and begun to swing it wildly at Stunt. After a few swings, Daisy quickly attempted to get up and turn towards, and the hope that she could get away from him, or at least in close proximity to one of her allies. She began to dash in some direction, still gripping the great and all mighty +6 sword of Mech and virus slaying, with the hope of making it trough this alive... or as alive as a piece of data can be anyway.

((passive: shield on self
1-2: Swing sword at Stunt
3-5: dodge))
As the gravity of the situation settled in for Siren and her operator, they got the idea to find and use the remaining pieces of the mech to fight off the former Rogue. Naturally, two pieces of the massive machine remained. A piece of the dome shield had fallen off to the side of the room. Meanwhile, the cross beam had tumbled to the opposite end from where Siren had landed, and that was what the avian navi chose to go after. Her form faded to black just as the Stunt nearest her moved in to attack, causing his chopping hand to fall right through her.

Rather than become frustrated, however, Stunt took it in stride. "Very well, I'll play your way...for now..." His usual laugh followed as he jumped back into the smoke and vanished once more.

Several problems arose as Siren began her search for the cross beam. The first was that the ground was now covered in such a dense layer of smoke as to be completely invisible. The second was the shape of the beam. An X-shaped beam, laying flat against the ground, with not enough of a diameter to stand out at all, would have been impossible to see in a somewhat less dense area of smoke. Third, somewhere between running blindly through the smoke, being tripped, and falling over, Siren had completely lost track of where in the room she was. And finally, somehow, simply looking around didn't quite seem to cut it. Needless to say, Siren had no luck in finding the beam.

On another side of the elliptical chamber, Daisy seemed to be having a little more luck. Due to panic and problems on her netop's end, she found little choice but to swing wildly at the Stunt in front of her. Both attacks connected easily...and passed right through, leaving a trail of nothing where they had been swung.

Stunt's body started to fade after the second swing, then dispersed into the smoke. A decoy.

Nonetheless, she immediately turned and started running after seeing this.

Back at Homerow's position, the keyboard-themed navi lashed out at the Stunt in front of him once again with his mouse whip, to no effect. The former rogue merely laughed at him as he dodged by jumping over Homerow, then sending a kick to his back. "Too slow, Cyber Addict!" he taunted, jumping back so that he was half visible in the smoke once more. Regardless, one thing was clearly visible in one of his hands. A spherical object, blinking and smoking at regular intervals. A bomb. Laughing, Stunt hurled the bomb at Homerow.

"NO U!" came the classic comeback as Homerow raised his right hand. He quickly depressed two keys on his left arm, then pointed at the bomb. Just before it hit his finger, a burst of light shot between the tip and the bomb. The bomb contracted and vanished into the light, as though being sucked into it.

Homerow jumped and thrust his palm forward soon after. A bright orb of swirling data appeared in it. "IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZER" he shouted, releasing the orb in what appeared to be more of a single shot, rather than an actual laser. The powershot grazed Stunt, burning through part of his jacket but otherwise leaving him no more worse for wear. It did, however, have the added effect of knocking him completely out of visibility once more.

Meanwhile, Daisy and Siren now faced the same situation. Neither had any idea where either of their allies were, or where the real Stunt was. The only clue they had were the voices of the others, which were impossible to pinpoint due to echoing several times off of the walls. Complicating matters, both had lost track of their own position. Worse yet, they could each feel Stunt's presence all around them, as though he were closing in.

—NetMafia—
StuntA?: 1290 (Near Homerow?)
StuntC?: 1290 (Near Siren?)

—NetPolice—
Homerow: 2060

—Player Navis—
Siren: 130
Daisy: 152

—Objects—

—Terrain—

—Notes—
"Damn it all..." Siren cursed to herself as she looked around in the white of the smoke, attempting to get her baring, but failing to do so, though she heard voices ring about the area, but there was an echo going around, so she couldn't use it to her advantage. "is it hopeless? We can't see, but Stunt can..." Siren murdered to herself as she felt more anger than she has ever felt before, and, a hot sensation in her eyes as tears filled them. "No, I...I have to keep calm. Crying won't...change..." Siren managed to say before he held her left wing to her face and began to sob as the anger was replaced by, hopelessness, something she has not felt before in her entire existence, she was breaking down, right in the middle of a war between the netpolice and the netmafia, Timmy noticed this quickly as he hissed in her ear through a private communication.

"Damn it Siren!" Timmy hissed into the PET, Siren immediately stopped her crying. "What the hell is wrong with you!? You have a battle to fight!" He almost yelled, Siren wiped the tears from her face and gave a confident look as the wing was lowered from her face. "Shut up Timmy, how can we face him? It's hopeless." Siren responded as she looked around, the white smoke, as well as what looked to be a couple of shadows in the distance before Timmy spoke again. "Well then, maybe we shouldn't have even come, if your just going to revert to being a coward in front of the enemy, your making me sick Siren." Timmy said with a voice that made Siren feel, sorry, for herself. "Y...Your right, Timmy, how should I deal with the enemy, more over, who should I attack?" Siren said quietly as she was thinking of a useless netnavi that she wanted to delete more than anything. "Do what your gut tells you Siren, but, why did you say, 'who should I attack?', what are you thinking Siren?" Timmy questioned his navi, looking down at his PET with a quizzical look in his eyes.

Siren just gave a wicked smile as she looked at the shadow that could be Stunt. Siren said as she attempted again to look through the smoke, but kept only seeing shadows, or maybe tricks of the eye. "Send me battle chips now Timmy." Siren said as she heard Timmy sigh, there was nothing he could do to change her mind as he slotted in a couple of long-range battle chips. "Just...just don't attack Homerow, alright?" Timmy sighed again as he decided to let Siren do her thing.

With a single, loud, cawing noise, Siren's body began to feel, empowered as her wings began to glow brightly and surrounded the area around her as she took one look around her and flapped her wings powerfully as the surrounding area began to disperse from a large gust as she began to quickly look around the area with her powerful bird sight before letting loose a large blast of energy from her left wing, a markcannon blast, at her enemy, Stunt, as she was lost in her fammiliar rage again, as the blast began to hone in on what was probably StuntA.

As a large boomerang object then, from out of nowhere, headed at what could have been StuntC, glowing slightly as it, too, was empowered by the caw that Siren had emitted only moments before as it was on a crash course with the other Stunt near Homerow, feeling only sightly sorry as she then brought up a large shield that had a large red metool cross upon it and under that was another, a yellow guard right under the guard2 as Siren held these shields up, she hoped that Stunt had not caught what Siren had done to attack her.

Overview
Call of the forests (burstX2, +20 damage to two attacks)
*Gust (attempt to clear smoke for a split second)
Aim at StuntA
Markcannon1--->StuntA (70+20, lock-on)
Boomerang1--->StuntA and StuntC (95 wood to StuntC and 75 wood to stuntA)
Guard2 (block one attack and deal up to 120 damage as a counter)
Guard1 (block one attack and deal up to 60 damage as a counter)
Unfortunately for us, Daisy was about to start panicking even more. The Stunt she had attacked seemed to have been some kind of, shadow clone or something, and had vanished when she struck it. Now she has about no idea where he allies are, where her foe is, and way Virgil has yet to make any comment... but one of those three will be answered.

"Ooookkkk, either Uncle Jimbo decided to become navi and still smokes several packs, or this smoke means something really bad, and I really hope it is the first one." A voice that only Daisy could hear. The only response to this Dais could muster was a sharp stopping of movement followed by a "Virgil?" in a confused kind of voice.

"...Let me guess, something bad is happening... great, just great. Sorry for not responding, it seems Billy Ghast and Murphy were conspiring to keep me from helping you. But I showed those two!" Virgil laughed near the end. "Wait, isn't time for me to try and crack a joke. Mine as well do something that would be helpful." Virgil quickly slotted in two chips, a DBLbeam and the buster up chip.

A massive burst of light orginanating from Daisy engulfed the battle field, effecting either foes or allies with its randomly colored light. It only lasted a few seconds but it at least did something... We just don't know what it did yet. And the second chip managed to boost up Daisy's wonderful buster, or rather attack stat on the buster.

"Oh, Daisy, is 48 the only Net Police person near ya? Or did ya manage to meet more?" Virgil asked his navi, in the attempt to get back into the loop of what is going on. Daisy responded with "There is this Homerow person, why? You want me to try and find him in this smoke?"

"Well, yes... might be a good idea to know where your allies are in this situation... and the best way to do that is to keep near them." Virgil told his navi, who nodded a yes and went running trough the smoke again, in the attempt to find the wonderful Homerow of the Net Police.

((Passive: Shield on Self
1 DBLbeam
2 Buster up Attack
3-5 Try to find Homerow))
The nearest Stunt merely laughed as Siren seemed to break down. "Giving up so soon, Armless Wonder?" he cackled. "It's a pity. I thought you were a pretty good catch, too." He stepped forward, a bomb materializing in his hand, only to find that Siren had regained control of herself. Her wings started glowing from within the smoke, and with a loud caw she sent forth a gust that blew away a large portion of smoke...for the moment.

She flung one wing forward, letting the chip data now embedded within guide her aim...through the smoke at a barely visible silhouette near where she had originally been. The data launched as the smoke filled the gap once more...

Homerow glanced up as the Stunt he had been fighting was flung forward back into view once more. "WTF was that shit?" he asked cluelessly, taking the opportunity to lash out at Stunt twice more. He was too quick to get up, however, and avoided both of the attacks.

He did, however, look noticeably irritated.

Siren's second attack was less successful, missing both intended targets entirely. The nearest Stunt raised the hand holding the bomb and hurled it at her. It stuck to her chest, then exploded a few seconds later. She was still able to catch sight, before raising a couple shields, of a red beam, presumably originating from Daisy, sweeping across the battlefield. The Stunt in front of her vanished into nothingness, while the one that had just appeared in front of Homerow and then vanished took another hit.

Before Siren could fully settle into a defensive position, however, tendrils of smoke began to snake themselves around her arms and legs, binding her in place. More tendrils wrapped themselves around the rest of her body, until she was almost entirely covered in them. They each enlarged and converged, forming a massive fist of smoke, clenched tightly around Siren's body. "So that's how it is, huh? You think you can save yourself with a couple colored hats, Armless Wonder?" The fist lifted Siren into the air as the usual sadistic laughter replaced Stunt's voice. It then slammed her into the ground twice, lifting again after each time, shattering both of the guard chips. Breaks in the laughter signaled that Stunt had somehow been hit by fragments of them, but it didn't sound like that did much. The fist then continued, slamming Siren against the ground six more times before lifting once again and hurling her into the air.

The avian navi flew through the roof of the cavern, out of the smoke and to the site of a changed battlefield. Most of the netpolice and netmafia fighters had long since abandoned the field, and in the distance was clearly displayed the reason. Two massive behemoths, destroying everything they touched and locked in combat with each other. It was apparent, even from this angle, that no ordinary navis stood a chance at getting anywhere near them, let alone fighting them.

The network around Siren shuddered. Even in midair, she could feel it wrecking, slowly falling apart as a result of the two. A shockwave suddenly erupted from the site of the battle, heading straight for her. As it reached the site of their battlefield, it passed straight over the cavern, but Siren, who was still outside, took the blast head-on and just barely managed to jack out before she could be deleted by it.

The shockwave, though not hitting the other combatants directly, wreaked havoc on the battlefield below. The few stalactites fell, as well as several more pieces of ceiling. One chunk of ceiling, in particular, landed directly on Homerow. "WTF HAX!" he yelled, pushing it off of him. Though he still looked relatively uninjured, a few cracks had appeared in his keyboard-ish armor.

Daisy stumbled upon Homerow just in time to hear this exclamation. Would he really be all that reliable of an ally?

Stunt, meanwhile, quickly caught sight of the blood-shielded navi. "You must be the delicious treat I was robbed of earlier," he taunted. "You're certainly the better looker than Armless Wonder back there, aren't you Perma-Period? I was kinda disappointed when that shockwave above took her out, but seeing you I guess I wasn't missing out on much."

"You gonna get raped!" Homerow called out unhelpfully, chucking a glowing orb at Stunt. Its target lunged forward, only taking the hit from one of the three resulting explosions of light, then collided with Homerow. The odd computer navi stumbled back...then promptly received a foot to the face.

He stumbled back once more, looking somewhat dazed. Satisfied, Stunt jumped away once again, fading into the smoke. To make matters worse, it sounded, from Stunt's words, like Siren had been deleted or forcibly jacked out.
___

—NetMafia—
Stunt: 1120 (Near Homerow?)

—NetPolice—
Homerow: 1880

—Player Navis—
Siren: EJO! <No data loss.>
Daisy: 152 (Shield x2) (Near Homerow)

—Objects—

—Terrain—

—Notes—
((Medic, please look here.))