Breeding Center of Attention

"Hngh..." That seed spitting hurt FAR more than he would've thought. Especially once he realized they were going to spit seeds at him to attack. And that Dominerd...he really hated to even think of this, much less actually say it aloud, but..."Sabrina...I think we need to make a strategic retreat..."

"I don't like it, but...I think we're in a pickle. And by in a pickle, I mean you're screwed."

"...Yeah..."

"All right, get ready to run!" But first, some chips to assist them. "Battlechip, FastGauge! Battlechip, AreaGrab! Double slot-in!"

SplashMan vanished from his present spot, then reappeared at a distance from the virus group...not to mention a bit faster than he usually was. He then made every attempt he could to flee the scene, what with it being decided that staying would cause him to be toast.

[Order of Turn:
1-FastGauge chip on SplashMan (+10% dodge rate for 3 turns)
2-AreaGrab chip back towards
3-6-Run]
Managing to warp away from the opposition as far away as possible, SplashMan executed the escape flawlessly.
In the blink of an eye, SplashMan re-emerged in DenTech Area, looking around and wondering exactly...why that was. "DenTech? So, are we going to do some regular training here?"

"Nope, we're trying the mission again!"

"But, Sabrina...we already had to jack out..."

"I got it cleared with the GNA. They sent us new coordinates for an alternate route, so maybe we won't have quite a battle like the last one!"

"Really? Okay, send it over!" A new piece of map data appeared in the Aqua Navi's hand, which was raised so that he could study it. "Okay, I'm on my way!" And thus did the second attempt begin.

(MISSION ATTEMPT 2, BATTLE 1, START)
The alternate coordinates Sabrina was given led them to a back road, which looked more overrun as the main road. No wonder they kept it as an alternate. Cut through the bugged ground was a small, very narrow pathway, apparently laid out for SplashMan to use. Unfortunately, that same road was blocked by a few viruses. Green knights and dark musical notes were scattered around the area, their bodies obviously contained by the purple bug he saw earlier as well. Suddenly, one of the note viruses disappeared for no reason apparent to the aquatic Navi. Damn.

Swordy-W2 A: 160HP (Glitched) (regen 5)
Swordy-W2 B: 160HP (Normal) (slow)
Hellody A: 140HP (Glitched) (50HP barrier)
Hellody B: 140HP (Glitched) (invisible, 3 turns)
Hellody C: 140HP (Glitched) (has sniffles)

Terrain:
- 15% Normal (very narrow path)
- 85% Glitched (sides of path)

SplashMan.EXE: 350HP (Normal)

-ROGUE BATTLE ONE, ROUND TWO, FIGHT!!-
...Yeesh. This was one seriously screwed up road. No Navi in their right mind would want to take this route...but then again, that could give him an advantage against the person responsible. For now, however, it was going to be a pain. "Here we go again! And this time, we're going all the way and find out what's wrong here!"

"I think we already know what's going on...but point taken. We're finding whoever did this, and make sure he pays for this!" Ooh, glitch readings. Unfortunately for them, it seemed their luck was drying out when it came to them. They certainly never faced this beforehand. "The Swordy could be trouble, so let's defeat them first." Hmm...one, two Battlechips. That should be enough. "And we'll try playing their own game! Battlechip, AreaGrab! Battlechip, AquaSword! Double slot in!"

SplashMan, at that point, began to play the role of an extremely durable and intelligent Swordy-A, as he grew a wide blade of water onto his right arm, and warped from where he stood to the spot of road directly in front of the knight viruses. Once he was fully rematerialized, the Navi performed his usual, potentially multiple enemy hitting horizontal slash for it, in a single, less than elegant yet fully functional, stroke. While he could've tried to end them at that moment, he instead raised his edge across his body, so he could quickly react to any attacks from wooden swords, and waited a short period time to try and block it. Soon enough, however, he resumed the offensive, cutting with another (roughly) horizontal sword attack. With that, the blade was spent, and burst into hundreds of tiny, harmless droplets.

Without a weapon to defend himself with, the aquatic battler backed up a bit, not wanting to be cut apart by a possible counter-counterattack. And he still had those two musical notes to defeat. What to do...well, this was usually when Sabrina sent him something defensive.

"Battlechip, CurseShield! Slot in!"

SplashMan's arm became occupied once again, this time by a very convincing Dominerd lookalike. Remembering how the musical viruses attacked by trying to bounce on him, he angled the shield a bit upwards, to protect him from above and in front at the same time. Or possibly even behind, if a Swordy survived and tried to attack from there.

[Order of Turn:
1-AreaGrab chip to in front of Swordy-W2B (teleports user)
2-AquaSword chip attack on Swordy-W2A and Swordy-W2B (80+15, Aqua, Slashing) (Aqua Boost)
3-Block Swordy-W2 counterattack with sword (AquaSword use)
4-AquaSword chip attack on Swordy-W2A and Swordy-W2B (80+15, Aqua, Slashing) (Aqua Boost)
5-CurseShield1 chip on SplashMan (160, blocks and counters a non-Break attack)
6-Dodge]
Warping up to the Swordy definitely caught them off-guard, and SplashMan was able to get in one slice very easily. Both the Swordy threw their blades at him, but he parried it off easily with quick swordplay, countering the attack with yet another quick slice of the sword. By then, however, the Hellody were agitated, and started bouncing around SplashMan. One of them hit his CurseShield, and was rewarded with the Dominerd chomping away on its ass. The other one bounced around furiously but didn't hit. Then, all at once, SplashMan was crushed under some weight from above, stomping on him twice before he managed to get out from under it. (25x2) The stomps felt really fast, but when he looked at the site of the attack, he saw nothing.

Swordy-W2 A: DELETED
Swordy-W2 B: DELETED
Hellody A: 140HP (Glitched) (100HP barrier)
Hellody B: 140HP (Glitched) (invisible, 2 turns) (permahaste)
Hellody C: DELETED

Terrain:
- 85% Glitched (sides of path)

SplashMan.EXE: 300HP (Normal) (CurseShield1 spent)
...Did he just get attacked by nothing? SplashMan looked around, only seeing the one remaining Hellody. But he was positive that it hadn't jumped on him...that only meant one thing. "Sabrina! Is there something invisible around here?"

"Sure is! There's another Hellody that's listed as invisible. I guess we shouldn't worry too much about it, since it says it's only temporary..." Speaking of which, she should make sure to make that damage temporary. "But first, a quick heal! Battlechip, Recover120! Slot in!"

The Aqua Navi glowed pink for a second, as the effects of him being used as a trampouline were erased. Not that it was a lot by his standards, but it never hurt. But, there was something else on his mind. "...Do you think there's a way we can hit something that's invisible?"

"...I don't think so. I mean, how can you hit what you can't see? Unless you get really lucky, anyway..."

Well, that was a good point. If he couldn't see it, he couldn't hit it. ...Wait a sec. If HE couldn't see it, he couldn't hit it. But..."Ahh!! I got it!"

"Uhh...what'd you get?"

"You're right, if I can't see something, I shouldn't be able to hit it! But what if I'm not the one that sees it?"

"...What are you talking about? You're the only Navi there! You have to be the...only...one..." ...Hold on a sec. Who said a Navi had to be the one to see it? ...But, AquaDragon probably couldn't see anything SplashMan couldn't. So they probably didn't have anything they could use...but there had to be some kind of trick they could at least try...

HOLD IT!

Trick...that was it. THAT was how they'd get past that invisibility. "I got it! I know how we can hit an invisible virus! But first, I want you to get rid of the other one's barrier thingy. And you can do that yourself, right?"

"I can? ...Oh, I can!" Barriers were weak against blunt force. With that knowledge, the bottoms of his cannons opened, and began to blast water from the new openings. Now with the aid of propulsion, the Aqua Navi launched forward, rocketing towards the visable musical note. Once he hit something, his artillery would perform a slightly more routine action, and shoot a close ranged blast of water as he tackled them.

Regardless of whether the attack was successful, it didn't last forever, causing SplashMan to have to land and place his feet on solid ground before he completely ran out of water. "So, what's your plan to hit the invisible virus?"

"You don't have to be the one to see it...but if I'm right, no one has to see it at all!" And for the proof, Sabrina started sending over another Battlechip. "All that matters is if this can sense it! Battlechip, CornShot2! Slot in!"

The power of MegaCorn made its way into SplashMan's right arm, causing a miniature, rounded version of the Wood virus to pop up in lieu of his hand. Once more, the Hellody that could be seen with the naked eye found itself the target of an attack...causing a piece of explosive popcorn to be fired at it from the MegaCorn's mouth. However, if it connected...it would instantly locate the nearest virus, and launch a second kernel at it. And since it didn't use any visual cues for that, not even invisibility would stop it. Or so was Sabrina's logic.

As soon as the attack was completely finished, the Navi followed up with more explosive fun. This time, it was a more typical explosion for him, as he launched a blob of highly pressurized water where the second CornShot blast had gone boom, causing a second rapid expansion of particles in that area. The dreaded Flood Cannon had covered a bit more ground, however. In addition, the area it hit was now covered in water. Wonderful, divable water.

"Don't just stand there! They shouldn't be able to hit you underwater, so jump in!"

Far be it from him to question an operator approved swim. But there was a chance that the unseeable Hellody was still there. Because of that, he barely even reached the edge of the pool before he forwent his Aqua elemental physics immunity, and dropped into the drink like a stone for a breather.

[Order of Turn:
1-Recover120 chip on SplashMan (120, Recovery)
2-Aqua Ram sig attack on HellodyA (130, Aqua, Impact, Knockback)
3-CornShot2 chip attack on HellodyA (60, Wood, Spread 1, Spread auto-targets nearest enemy)
4-Flood Cannon sig attack on spot where CornShot2's Spread hits (80, Aqua, Blast 2, creates Medium Sea Terrain)
5-Get on edge of Sea terrain
6-Submerge]
Patching up a few of his minor wounds with a Recover120, SplashMan quickly got rid of the remaining Hellody's barrier with his long-unused Aqua Ram ability. The Hellody was dazed for a bit with the power of the charge, and got set up for the subsequent CornShot attack, deleting it quite easily. The trick shot hesitated for a small moment, before slamming into the air above SplashMan. The blast he created afterwards, however, was way too close to himself, causing him to get caught in the area of effect as well! (80) The good thing was it also deleted the invisible enemy he'd been fighting for a bit, so it evens out.

Swordy-W2 A: DELETED
Swordy-W2 B: DELETED
Hellody A: DELETED
Hellody B: DELETED
Hellody C: DELETED

Terrain:
- 65% Glitched (sides of path)
- 20% Sea (one side of path)

SplashMan.EXE: 270HP (Sea) (Submerged)

-ROGUE BATTLE ONE, VICTORY!!-

Rewards: 1800z
...Ow. Flood Cannon definitely wasn't as fun when you were on the receiving end. On the plus side, Sabrina was right about CornShot. That was a plus, he figured. While a bit sore from getting water blasted by himself, he reached over to access whatever data remained on the surface. "Hmm...just cash again! The size just isn't big enough for a chip..."

"Huh. I guess we're on a dry streak, huh? ...Unless..."

"Unless what?"

"Unless those bugs have something to do with it. Since we have no idea what they can do, I can't really rule it out..."

"Oh...yeah, I guess that might be it...I guess if we keep getting just cash, we'll find out!"

"Yep. But that's not our biggest worry right now. Let's focus and move on!"

And so he did...making sure to follow the unglitched road. SplashMan never was a big fan of being glitched.

(MISSION BATTLE 2, GO)
It did not take very long for the road to narrow even more, and now SplashMan had to jump over some breaks in the path to avoid the glitched paneling around him. The whole place was getting on the aqua Navi's nerves, every time he turned, there always felt like something was following him, but the place was empty for a while. Then, he encountered a wall in his path, quite literally. This wall was of viruses, however. A duo of Shooters stood in his path, behind them a couple of Shrubby, and above them two Honeybombers. The shooters were swiveling around their guns in search of prey, when their sights locked onto SplashMan!

ShooterA: 120HP (Glitched) [Poison3]
ShooterB: 120HP (Glitched) [Att-5]
Shrubby2 A: 110HP (Behind ShooterA, Glitched) [Immobile]
Shrubby2 B: 110HP (Behind ShooterB, Glitched) [Def-5]
HoneyBomber2 A: 190HP (over ShooterA) [Quacks]
HoneyBomber2 B: 190HP (over ShooterB) [Poison10]

Terrain:
- 10% Normal (Very thin road, now with small breaks in the path)
- 80% Glitched (Around the road)
- 10% Cursed (A couple of patches around the place)

SplashMan.EXE: 270HP [Normal]

-BATTLE TWO, FIGHT!!-
Woo, more viruses. All things considered, though, it was almost a relief to SplashMan that he'd actually found something this time. His rapidly developing paranoia wasn't in vain after all! Although, most of these viruses weren't familiar to him..."So, these are...what are they, anyway?"

"Hold on, I'm checking some info..." Uh-huh...uh-huh..."Okay, if we do this right, we won't even get attacked!"

"Really? That doesn't sound right..."

"Don't worry about it! Now, line up with one of the Shooter and Shrubby, so that the three of you form a straight line!"

...That somehow sounded dangerous, but he wasn't one to question his operator, especially when he didn't have any better ideas. As such, he sidestepped his way over towards the viruses as instructed, so he could keep an eye on his enemies as he changed positions. Couldn't be too careful in that regard, could he? "Almost there...what do you want me to do?"

"There's a reason I wanted you in a line, of course! And that would be...this!" A confident, authoritative response called for a confident, authoritative slot in!

BAM!

...Which apparently meant nearly shattering the chip just from inserting it. At least she succeeded in leaving it unscathed. Somehow. She needed to learn her own strength. "Battlechip, AuraHead2! Slot in!"

A familiar as of late transformation occured, as a Megalian's head appeared on SplashMan's now busterized right hand. So THAT was why Sabrina wanted him in a straight line. At least it made the aiming process much easier on him, since he didn't have to worry about how to make the AuraHead rebound. Once he had everything sorted out, he placed a buster shot directly into the head, causing it to jet forward, towards the red gun tower virus...and maybe even through it into the faced bush if he did it right.

"Nice work! Now let's work on the other group! Get your cannons ready and get yourself in a line, just like you just did!"

More sidestepping was performed, as the Aqua Navi shifted over towards viruses that were definitely still there from lack of blasting. As he did so, the holes into his cannons started to glow blue, as they began to become charged with water energy from his internal backup tanks. By the time he reached his intended spot, they were all ready, set to shred whatever they were pointed at with water pressure. With a mightly SPLOOSH, their striking power was put to full display, as water gushed forth with nearly enough force to puncture steel. ...Nearly. If they could actually do that, he'd probably still be on the main path.

"Now get back on the main road! We don't need you all glitched and stuff!"

He couldn't argue with that. SplashMan dashed back to more conventional terrain, which somehow did not give off an aura of 'mwahahaha, you're doomed'. Still, if any virus around tried to attack him, he'd probably rather deal with that than be forced to eat gunfire, or...whatever the others did to attack. Seriously, how did bushes attack? And the...birds with beehives. Well, at least that one was obvious...argh, focus! If he got careless, he'd definitely get hit...

[Order of Turn:
1-Get SplashMan, ShooterA, and Shrubby2A in a line
2-AuraHead2 chip attack on ShooterA and Shrubby2A (120, Break, accuracy decreases with each successful hit)
3-Get SplashMan, ShooterB, and Shrubby2B in a line
3a-Reserve Tank R (passive buster charge)
3b-Reserve Tank L (passive buster charge)
4-Water Splash charge attack on ShooterB and Shrubby2B (200, Aqua, Spread 1)
5-Return to Normal terrain road
6-Dodge]
The first AuraHead attack by SplashMan was a rousing success, as both Shooter and Shrubby were blasted to pieces by the Megalian's powerful headbutt. However, SplashMan failed to account that the remaining Shooter wasn't exactly going to stay still. It fired a few rounds at SplashMan with its mounted machine gun, and did some pretty good damage, even reduced. (15x3) He only managed to move away from one last bullet, before the decisive Water Splash killed it and its comrade behind.

The Honeybombers just sorta sat there and did zilch.

ShooterA: DELETED
ShooterB: DELETED
Shrubby2 A: DELETED
Shrubby2 B: DELETED
HoneyBomber2 A: 190HP (over ShooterA) [Quacks]
HoneyBomber2 B: 190HP (over ShooterB) [Poison10]

Terrain:

SplashMan.EXE: 225HP [Normal]
Bleck, he got shot anyway, even after all that. But, there were significantly fewer viruses than before, which was good. Especially since the only ones left weren't doing anything. But it was still odd... "Weird...these two aren't doing anything."

"Yeah, but you're acting like that's a bad thing! Let's make the most of it, and heal up, okay?" And...battlechip! "Battlechip, Recover120! Slot in!"

SplashMan crossed his arms as he was overtaken by a soft light, as wounds caused by bullets and self-induced explosions began vanishing left and right. But once he returned to normal glowiness, he had a problem. If the HoneyBombers weren't attacking, they must have some sort of trick. But how could they get past that trick?

"So, what are you waiting for? You've got water cannons! Use 'em!"

...Water cannons? So, would defeating them in one shot get past the trick? Well, couldn't hurt to try. And so, the Navi's aquatic artillery began to become charged with pressurized water...right Reserve Tank, expended. Left Reserve Tank, extended. And this was when he used all that water to blast and drown whatever dared oppose him...normally. But he needed a second shot, as there were two bird viruses. And so, he began to use some of the water inside him to build even more water power. A few moments passed, as he drained his own internal supply to power up his ability.

And that was all the moments he needed. Turning towards a HoneyBomber, SplashMan let loose raw watery fury, that could delete even a hummingbird with a beehive in a single torrent of liquid. Which, admittedly, was more impressive than it actually sounded. But perhaps just as impressively, he was already all set to do it again, due to all the preparation of his cannons. He merely needed to turn towards the other virus, lower and aim his cannons...yep, that should work.

SPLOOSH!

The second of the dreaded Water Splash attacks sailed forward, with enough force to vaporize the enemy on contact. Come to think of it, wasn't it kinda ironic for to 'vaporize' something with water? ...Er, it might be better not to think about that too hard.

[Order of Turn:
1-Recover120 chip on SplashMan (120, Recovery)
1a-Reserve Tank R (passive buster charge)
1b-Reserve Tank L (passive buster charge)
2-Charge
3-Charge
4-Water Splash charge attack on HoneyBomber2A (200, Aqua, Spread 1)
5-Water Splash charge attack on HoneyBomber2B (200, Aqua, Spread 1)
6-Dodge/do nothing]
With a couple of ultrapowerful shotguns to be had, SplashMan did quick work of the bees. Oh, and he healed, too.

ShooterA: DELETED
ShooterB: DELETED
Shrubby2 A: DELETED
Shrubby2 B: DELETED
HoneyBomber2 A: DELETED
HoneyBomber2 B: DELETED

Terrain:

SplashMan.EXE: 345HP [Normal]

-BATTLE TWO, VICTORY!!-

Rewards:
- [MachineGun2] Battlechip
- 2100z
...So, shooting HoneyBombers with really strong water blasts was a good idea. Check. And now, to see what they left behind. ...Oh hey, chip data. Guess those purple bugs weren't eating all of it away, after all. "Incoming!"

"...MachineGun2. 50 damage, hits 9 times? Bad accuracy, but I'm not passing that up!" Hmm...what to get rid of...after a moment of thinking, Sabrina decided to pocket FastGauge for it. 10% wasn't exactly world breaking, anyway. 450 possible damage, however...that could break something very nicely. "All right, I've got it in the folder. So, shall we continue?"

With the memory of forced fleeing still fresh in his mind, and with the sight of a less than pleasant path forward, SplashMan really wanted to say, 'Let's not and say we did'. But alas, this was a mission, so he was stuck with the task on trudging forward. Hopefully this time he wouldn't get ambushed by viruses that could block virtually anything he tried effortlessly.

(MISSION BATTLE #3, GO)
As fate would have it, SplashMan's course through the pathway now was a dead end. All the panels beyond the point where he was standing were now glitched beyond recognition. He stopped for a bit, when out in the distance, but not too far away, he saw a gaggle of viruses start to home in on his position. A couple of Piranhas... which seemed to have gotten completely black, and their lips swollen to lipstick red. Gloomers, one of which blinded his eyes momentarily with its shine, the other vibrating with energy. Two relatively featureless flames hovered near a plane, whose pilot seemed to be getting all over the place with his (or her) sporadic flying.

Piranha2A: 120HP (OPS: Def-5) [Cursed]
Piranha2B: 120HP (FIRIN MAH LAZOR: Att+10) [Glitched]
GloomerA: 140HP (ShinyBody: Distracting sheen/20% chance blind) [Glitched]
GloomerB: 140HP (Sugar Rush: Doublehaste/Poison15) [Glitched]
Ghost FlameA: 150HP (Twin-: -40%HP if twin dies) [Glitched]
Ghost FlameB: 150HP (Twin-: -40%HP if twin dies) [Glitched]
FighterPlane2EX: 250HP (Feisty: Shots may stray/+1 shot) [Above Glitched]

Terrain:
- 5% Normal (dead end of the road)
- 70% Glitched (most of the area)
- 25% Cursed (numerous patches)

SplashMan.EXE: 345HP [Normal]

-BATTLE THREE, FIGHT!!-
...No viruses with IronBody in sight. Well, there was always those Gloomer, but those weren't really so much IronBody as...don't attack from the front. Ever. "Here we go again...maybe this time we'll get through!"

"We should, what with not having loads of viruses that block our attacks. But stay alert either way!" Speaking of alert, those flames were weird...and there was zero info about it from her dad's notes. Seemed like a good idea to start with those. "SplashMan, we're going for those weird fireballs first! And since they're probably Fire element, use this! Battlechip, WideShot! Slot in!"

The classic WideShot. There was no chip in the world he was more intimately familiar with. The Navi's right hand transformed into a wide mouthed gun resembling a Lark's mouth, which was already pointed towards the twin flames by the time it finished forming. After all, he already knew how to aim it quite well. Still, to avoid any careless mistakes, he made sure it was properly aligned with the viruses before letting the wave of water crash forward towards them. If he didn't, some weird force would make him miss. He knew how the Net worked.

"Really hope for our sake they're as fiery as they look...now, let's worry about those Gloomer. I don't like how they're all shiny and twitchy..." If SplashMan tried to walk up to them, something bad would definitely happen. Definitely. "So let's do something about it! Battlechip, AreaGrab! Battlechip, WideSword! Double slot in!"

Disappeared. Vanished. Gone. All of those words accurately described the Aqua Navi's fate, as he warped from where he stood to another part of the internet's space-time continuum. In an instant, he reformed behind the boomerang wielders, now with a rather wide bladed sword for a hand. Trying not to waste any time, he immediately slashed at the rears of the clothespins, a greenish orb...thing. Then, without even moving his arm an inch from where the first cut ended, he changed directions, executing a second slice with approximately equal precision. This still didn't break the somewhat fragile looking sword, but SplashMan allowed it to fade from his arm anyway, deciding that it has fulfilled its purpose. That was probably enough for now, so he began to step back, preparing to evade whatever the viruses threw at him. Or however they chose to attack, anyway.

[Order of Turn:
1-WideShot1 chip attack on GhostFlameA and GhostFlameB (60+15, Aqua) (Aqua Boost)
2-AreaGrab chip to behind Gloomer pair (teleports user)
3-WideSword chip attack on GloomerA and GloomerB (80, Slashing)
4-WideSword chip attack on GloomerA and GloomerB (80, Slashing)
5-Dodge
6-Dodge]
Blasting a couple of the Ghost Flame with a water attack didn't work out so well, as they turned out to be null element. They dived towards the Aqua Navi for an attack, but were foiled by the works of AreaGrab, causing the Gloomer to become sliced and diced. However, he was blinded by the curse of the Gloomer's ultra-shiny exterior!! Argh! That left him a sitting duck for the FighterPlane's damaging advances (30x3 shots), though the Piranha's arrows of death he evaded, and the plane's rush towards him, as well.

Then, just as his vision failed him, his strength felt drained from his systems as well! Uh-oh, bad situation.

Piranha2A: 120HP (OPS: Def-5) [Cursed]
Piranha2B: 120HP (FIRIN MAH LAZOR: Att+10) (ANTI-LULZ: Def-10) [Glitched]
GloomerA: DELETED
GloomerB: DELETED
Ghost FlameA: 75HP (Twin-: -40%HP if twin dies) (Speedy) [Glitched]
Ghost FlameB: 75HP (Twin-: -40%HP if twin dies) (Speedier) [Glitched]
FighterPlane2EX: 250HP (Feisty: Shots may stray/+1 shot) [Above Glitched]

Terrain:
- 70% Glitched (most of the area)

SplashMan.EXE: 255HP [Glitched] [Blind] [WideSword1/3] [Weakness!: Def-10]
Argh, he was blind! Unable to see! Visually impaired! He'd have to spend the rest of his life learning waterlocation just to know where he was. He would learn echolocation instead, but not having a mouth probably put an end to that. "Argh! I can't see! Help!"

"Calm down! That's probably not permanent, so we need to wait it out. Now let's see if we can still attack them!" After all, if they were all deleted, it wouldn't matter if that blindness hung around for a while. "Battlechip, AquaDragon! Slot in!"

As SplashMan fumbled around with his newfound unseeingness, a droplet suddenly fell to the ground. While this was normally par for the course with a strong Aqua Navi around, this didn't occur anywhere near him. Instead, it was close to where the Piranhas lurked. ...A second drop fell. It was definitely water, but what was creating it? That answer was held off for a few more moments, as a hole suddenly ripped into the fabric of reality. As it turned out, the one responsible was a simple WaterDragon, that had to come to assist its viral brethren...by mercilessly and heartlessly rushing into them with reckless abandon as it screeched watery murder. As it did so, the repeated dripping off its body pooled together, creating suitably watery terrain.

As the dragon finished up, the Navi blunk a couple of times, allowing him to see...somewhat. He could see large shapes, and could vaguely make out colors. But that was as good as he was going to get for the moment. Hmm...were those the GhostFlames over there? They seemed to be flickering like fire...but for all he knew, some other viruses had just made a campfire. Still, he decided it was worth a shot to receive a violent answer. He pumped his cannons with incredibly pressurized water, shooting it towards the perceived threat in the form of two globs. Once they crashed into something that may or may not be actual enemies, they exploded, creating a very large, very wet, and very hazardous area of the field. If he had been spot on, they were toast. But now an obvious question popped into his mind. "What now, Sabrina? I still can't see very well..."

"Yeah, we might wanna wait it out. You'll be safer if you're in the water, since only the Piranha can follow you down there!"

The water? Oh, that blue part of the ground over there. SplashMan made his way towards the Navi-made pond, eventually standing on top of it. And as an Aqua Navi, all he had to do was allow gravity to pull him under. Being water-based was awesome like that.

"Hold up!"

"Huh?" His feet barely made it underwater before he stopped, suspending himself once more. "What's up?"

"If you can tell where the viruses are, you can still use this!" Okay, one more battlechip to send over. "Battlechip, CurseShield! Slot in!"

A Dominerd appeared in front of the Navi, who was barely able to tell what it was, and probably wouldn't have if not for his operator's announcement. "I don't get it...why can't I just go underwater?"

"Don't worry, just hang in there until CurseShield's gone. Then you can dive in, no sweat!"

...Well, couldn't hurt. Actually, it COULD hurt, but if he was quick enough, he'd avoid that. And so, there SplashMan stood, trying to regain his sight as the Dominerd in front of him temporarily prevented him from harm. But that wasn't all; the insides of his cannons began to fill with water again, this time for a different kind of watery explosion...

[Order of Turn:
1-AquaDragon chip attack on virus group (150+15, Aqua, attacks until 25% Sea terrain is created)
2-Flood Cannon sig attack on GhostFlameA and GhostFlameB (80, Aqua, Blast 2, creates Medium Sea terrain)
3-Get to the nearest Sea terrain
4-CurseShield1 chip on SplashMan (160, blocks and counters non-Break attack)
5-Submerge
6-Dodge
6a-Reserve Tank R (passive buster change)
6b-Reserve Tank R (passive buster change)]
Summoning the AquaDragon near the Piranhas was a great plan... that is, if the dragon was anywhere near the Piranhas. Instead, it was somewhere around the Flames' place, and that only killed one of the wisps. The other was significantly affected, however, but did not give up. Instead, it flew into the Aqua Navi's body and attempted to possess him! (60) His Flood Cannon was fired off just as the FighterPlane was about to shoot him, luckily, and caused the plane's bullets to stray! One of the bullets hit him, too. (30) The Piranhas were about to fire on him, when he was saved by the grace of his own sea-bound creation, and the Piranhas' arrows swooped overhead. The Dominerd kept him company for a bit, though it was hardly a good conversationalist. Then, just as he felt comfortable underwater, he felt the Ghost Flame inside him grow suddenly stronger, and try to overtake him!

Piranha2A: 50HP (OPS: Def-5) [Cursed]
Piranha2B: 120HP (FIRIN MAH LAZOR: Att+10) (ANTI-LULZ: Def-10) [Glitched]
GloomerA: DELETED
GloomerB: DELETED
Ghost FlameA: 15HP (Twin-: -40%HP if twin dies) (Speedy) [Possessing SplashMan]
Ghost FlameB: DELETED
FighterPlane2EX: 170HP (Feisty: Shots may stray/+1 shot) [Above Sea]

Terrain:
- 20% Glitched (more of the area)
- 50% Sea (most of the area)

SplashMan.EXE: 165HP [Sea Submerge] [CurseShield1] [Weakness!: Def-10] [BusterCharge2] [Possessed! Use action(s) to fight off]