Picnic in the Jungle

Having his enemy subdued, Voulge prepared a sensor weapon and aimed it at his unfortunate opponent, believing that the immobile general would be unable to get out of the way. To his surprise, however, she'd already gotten free using an areagrab by the time he looked back up. "I won't let myself be strung up before a disgusting man such as yourself," she spat. Voulge stayed on his toes and brought up a Totem in front of Yasu. The general was already mid-charge to attack him, her fist glowing with green energy, but she ended up ramming her fist into the totem instead. Amazingly, despite the high endurance of the totem that Voulge had summoned, the wooden pole was splintered into pieces.

Angrily, Yasu ducked down and picked up more stones, throwing them at Voulge with two short grunts. One rock smashed into his shield and was deflected while the other was dodged. "Bastard! Hold still!" she roared, bringing her fist up again and continuing her charge. At the same moment, Voulge leaped into the air, dodging the attack and readying an airstorm. Yasu's attack missed; she gritted her teeth as the wind whipped up around her, causing her long, brown hair to flay out away from her head. She crossed her arms to brace against the impact, but the blades of wind were still cutting into her skin.

As Yasu's feet began to leave the ground and propel her body towards Voulge, his lance stretched outwards, her eyes locked onto his. She was unable to stop her body from being impaled upon the lance, however, and the whirring caused additional damage. Grimacing, she held onto the lance with her legs, riding right at the tip. From the grounded position, she leaned up over Voulge's arm and delivered a succession of three punches. Voulge deflected one with his shield, which was then rendered useless and broken. Tossing it aside, he dodged another one by weaving with his torso, but the third smacked him across the face. The general's smile widened as she landed her first successful blow of the match.

Her smile turned back into a frown, however, as she leaned back and prepared to kick off. Vee was curled inward, laughing into her hands, while Lee looked on red-faced and pointing. Sensing that something terrible had happened, Yasu's face contorted into an angry scowl, an inherently threatening expression that usually dissuaded offenders from doing anything that was displeasing her long enough to punish them for it. She had a hard time sustaining the face, however, as she realized that she was lying with her legs upward and inviting, Voulge's heaving body just above hers, and her green bikini bottom was now stuck onto the end of his drill. Worse, it had torn as she'd slid herself up to attack Voulge's face; it was thereby no longer attached, meaning that she was now naked with her legs wrapped around the lance.

Color spread hot across the navi's face as she held on tighter with her legs, then grabbed the dented shield and held it between them. "Filthy! Disgusting! Inexcusably swinish! You're not getting off the hook, I swear! I'm going to punch you until you never see out of those perverted eyes again!" she began on a tirade, clenching her free fist tightly as a vein bulged in her forehead.

--Cave Area--

Vee: 140 HP
Lee: 250 HP
Yasu: 100 HP (Gutpunch: 1 swing)

Sensor: 100 HP (80 strengthen)

Voulge.EXE: 200HP (SplashCross)

--Lake Area (mostly sea, eroded cave behind waterfall)--

--Tree Area (all grass)--

Ignis.SP: 115HP
Licht.SP: 90HP (Ironshield2)
Red_Riding_Hood.EXE: 210 HP (RiskyHoney1)
Myun.SP: 100HP

Terrain: 25% normal (hill paths), 50% grass (other side of the lake), 25% sea (lake itself)
Voulge was dazed by the clean shot to the head from Yasu's Gutpunch. His visions blurred for moment while his body thudded against the ground, shaking him up back to shape. However, it felt like he landed on top of something warm and quiet plush. As his visions began to recover, Voulge was surprised to see Yasu's face so up close...and even more surprised to see how they were positioned.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"BWAHAHA, OH WOW! THIS IS AWESOME!" yelled Ignis as he began multiple snapshots.

Voulge found himself in yet another strange situation with Yasu...Something he would've never foresaw in this intense battle for Red's possible freedom. He didn't even bother to assess the circumstances and immediately looked away while covering his visor with his hand; a small blush lit up on his face as he bit his lips. Still speechless, Voulge reverted the Avaria-Lancea from the drill lance to its original form and slipped it away from Yasu. "... ... ...P-pardon me."

In a blink of an eye, the navi teleported far away from Yasu while he turned his back towards her, still covering his visor with his hands. He did, however, leave a handful of edible greens behind with his enemy and two sizable leaves stood out from it. "..Use it to cover yourself. Even if we are enemies, I refuse to fight you in your current...state." Voulge kept his face straight forward and stood stiff like a tree, quietly waiting for a response...

* Tempero Flamma [Strengthen [40]]
1. AreaGrab [Teleport] {S} Away from Yasu
2. Leave [YLGreens.FOD] to Yasu
-TURN SPLICE-

Cooldowns:
Swirl Lock: 1TCD
Retairius Triden: 2TCD

Obtained
- ???Photo.jpg
- ???PhotoAngle2.jpg
- ???PhotoAngle3.jpg

Quote (Goroke)

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..." Shin gaped.

"..." Red covered her face, blushing. Steam comically came out of her ears.

"..." Myun kind of facepalmed.

"Oh, wait, Voulge's leaving something for Yasu to cover herself up. That is definitely less awkward than before," Shin piped up, still watching as he put his jaw back in place.

"Y-yeah, that's really the gentlemanly thing to do," Red replied, nodding as she turned away, embarrassed.

Myun kind of sighed and rubbed her face in her gloves.

-Turn Splice-
1. Be embarrassed.

GET: (from last time) BannanaBunch.FODx5
Vee and Lee expected their superior to explode as Voulge's SP went about taking photos of her from various angles, but she didn't seem to be focusing on it. Lee, who thought she'd probably have already died of embarrassment if put in a similar situation, made a quick jab with her halberd in his direction, showing that she'd be willing to pounce and kill the SP. Yasu raised her free hand in a tight palm and shook her head, dissuading the red general. "No, our own rules prevent them from interfering, and thereby prevent us from injuring them. We're just going to have to bear this humiliation," she sighed, using "we" as if distributing the embarrassment amongst the other girls would ease her own burden.

Voulge's attempts to calm her down (or perhaps himself) seemed to be backfiring, however, as the general became even more flustered. She went into another rant as a way to save face. "T-Take note, sisters of the Shogunate. Chivalry is the man's tactic of deception! The worst men of them all are the ones who feign ignorance of their true nature," she preached. "Don't flatter yourself, cur. I wouldn't take a single favor offered from you! If you were in my situation, I'd show you no mercy."

"You mean you'd want to see his junk hanging out?" Vee called out in her monotone voice. Monotone though it was, an obvious ripple of laughter was hiding just behind it.

Yasu fell into a flurried defense of her intentions, agitated both at her inability to explain her complex code of honor and the implications of Vee's accusation. "A general of the Shogun's army should not say such a... a vulgar thing!" she responded in indignation. "You will be severely punished for your insubordination later, I assure you!"

Vee and Lee talked briefly amongst each other. After a short while, they turned back, surprised to see Yasu standing. She had quickly clothed her lower body in a makeshift garment composed of some of Voulge's leaves and a binding of vine rope. "What happened to rejecting the enemy's offer?" Vee asked, raising one eyebrow.

"Fool. As if I would! These are different leaves," she replied, putting on another intense grin and turning to Voulge. Her painfully red face still betrayed her emotions, however. "Alright, let's finish this!" she beckoned him, signaling him forward with one hand.

--Cave Area--

Yasu: 100 HP (Gutpunch: 1 swing)

Voulge.EXE: 200HP (SplashCross)

Terrain: 25% normal (hill paths), 50% grass (other side of the lake), 25% sea (lake itself)
"Oh thank goodness she actually accepted the offer," Shin commented, tilting his shades up.

"You actually saw her put them on?" Red inquired, a bit unnerved.

"It is important to keep your eyes on the main attraction," Shin replied, puffing as light flashed across his sunglasses.

"What ever," Red grimaced, before turning back to the battle. "Alright Mr. Voulge! Keep doing your best! ...And try not to make her lose any more clothes!" the crimson crusader called out, cheering her best.

Myun wished to go home.

Summary:
2. Cheer Voulge on
"It's safe to turn around Voulge." said Marius with a petty smile. The operator couldn't help but to enjoy the sight of Voulge being flustered over Yasu, even if his situation was very "uncommon." "Hey hey, we're still in a middle of a fight. Get your head out of the gutter and lets continue." The navi twisted his head and peeked through his fingers, finding Yasu properly "dressed" and ready to continue the battle...Somewhat.

Her face and her expressions created a direct contradiction, but Voulge was having the same problem of hiding his still-blushing face of his. "I would [size0]ask[/size]...*AHEM* I would ask to stop the battle right now, but it's obvious that you're not going to listen to me!" said Voulge as he avoided direct eye contact. In a blink of an eye, the navi's blue and pearly white colors began to fade, along with his sea green hairs and his pale skins. Reverting back to his original form, Voulge stomped the end of the spear to the ground and created a thunderous thud across the cave. His blushing face was wiped along as well as a more serious expression was on the navi's face.

"I'll take you on with my own strength! We're ending this, now!"

Withdrawing the Avaria-Lancea, Voulge stood with both his arms stretching out to his side. "Let these hammers be my strength. With their power to crush, destroy, and bring forth ruin to everything in its way..." Clenching his right hand into a fist, a giant black hammer head began to form around it. "...And their powers to temper, mold, and create the extraordinary." Now forming a fist on his left, another hammer head completely enveloped Voulge's hand. "Destruction and creation! These hammers will be your end, Yasu!"

In a blink of an eye, both hammers spontaneously combusted and began to melt. However, the molten leads began to seep into the navi's gauntlet rather than dripping to the ground, changing the entire garment pitch black. Voulge could feel the weight of the compressed hammers pulling him down to the ground, but found it pleasantly surprised that it wasn't completely stiff as he tried to move his fingers. With a quick snapping flick of the wrist, the navi faced Yasu one last time.

"Prepare yourself!..."

Voulge bent both his legs halfway down and propelled himself towards Yasu. He kept both his arms loose, not planning to waste excessive energy by swing it up and down from running, and kept a vigilant watch over his target. Nearing closer, the navi lifted both arms up to his hip and began to flex as hard as he could.

"DOUBLE!"

The black lead layer over the gauntlet began to crackle as his fingers gripped tighter and his legs pounded against the ground in a shaking tremor. Voulge's crimson eye matched one-to-one with Yasu's, lighting up a grin on his face as he finally acknowledged his enemy as a warrior than a mere woman...Even if it was for just this moment. Abruptly stopping himself with his left leg, Voulge slid across the ground for a few moments before he got a solid footing nearly a hair length away from his target.

"HAMMER!!!"

The navi shouted at the top of his lung, giving all that he's got behind this attack. First, his upper body began to swing forward along with his fists, using the momentum of the sudden break at his advantage. Second, both his fists twisted as one turned upside and the other downside, almost forming a shape of a charging ram. Finally, with his right leg, Voulge gave himself one last push behind the attack as his arms shot forward directly at Yasu's exposed torso with inexplicable amount of power and thrust.

-TURN SPLICE-
* Disengage SplashCross
3. Prepare BigHammer
4. Movement forward/towards Yasu
5. Take Aim
6. Double (Big)Hammer [320+[b]40[/b] / Impact x2 / Break x2 / Melee] {B} @ Yasu

Cooldowns:
Swirl Lock: 1TCD
Retairius Triden: 2TCD
"Yes! The finishing blow!" the green general cackled, lurching forward and balling her fist tightly.

Vee shook her head slowly, feeling discomforted by the approaching conclusion of the battle. "No good. Yasu's lives for this kind of duel dynamic. When the other guy opposes her, all she can do is use her strongest attack as well. One of them's going to fall," she muttered. Yasu's idea of a final strike was exactly the kind of tactic that the ninja herself would avoid in the same situation.

The two navis came together with amazing speed, each driving their fists powerfully into the other's body. Voulge felt Yasu's surprisingly powerful fist dig deep into his gut, causing him to double forward and lean in. Yasu, in turn, felt the navi's far more powerful attack smashing her ribs and leaned inward, groaning in pain. Any further counter attack she had planned was thrown out of the window as she fell to her knees, although her fist was still pushing in as powerfully as she could make it in her standing, unconscious state. Collapsing to her knees, she stopped her fall with her hands and heaved hard, unable to recapture her breath.

"Hey, are you all right? It's really early for me to have to bandage your ribs again!" Vee complained, looking worriedly at their leader.

"I'll be fine," the general coughed, struggling to stand back up. "My honor is lost. This filthy man," she growled, grimacing up at Voulge (though perhaps with less dislike than they'd started with), "has bested me. As per our agreement, we will leave and provide you with our own rations as well as your original wager." Vee grumbled audibly in the background as the general continued. "This of course... includes... t-the-" the general stammered, turning to hide her face and moving her hands to her hips, fumbling with the makeshift knot on her leaf skirt.

Lee spoke up, feeling just as upset as her superior was. "W-Wait, you didn't use his, right? I thought you said they were different leaves!"

Yasu ignored the comment and continued, her ordinarily strong hands shaking as she untied the vine from around the waist. She wanted to make a tough comment, but her voice felt stuck in her throat. "Tell your SP not to take any photographs this time," she muttered quietly. The bond of honor apparently held Yasu to some truly ridiculous concepts that wouldn't occur to most rational people.

--Cave Area--

Yasu: 1 HP

Voulge.EXE: 20HP

--BATTLE 5 CLEAR--

Voulge GET: 2000z, GutImpact, 100 bugfrags
Red GET: 1000z, GutPunch, 50 bugfrags

-Voulge and Red each get +2 FXP for buddy-buddy before the fight and +5 FXP for fighting for Red and trusting Voulge
-Voulge gets +3 Yasu FXP for an (if not admittedly) honorable fight, if he wants it
-Red gets +1 Yasu FXP and +1 Vee FXP for not interfering, if she wants it

Team GET: All own food back + YLBeef.FOD x3 + YLBananas.FOD x3

((You can also consume the beef now to heal 50 HP per beef))
"Let me borrow this for a sec," Red said to Licht, picking the Ironshield up.

"Well that was a nice conclusion, right Re- ...Where'd she go?" Shin wondered, scratching his head as his navi was nowhere to be found but a hat was in her place.

In any case, she had somehow teleported between Voulge and Yasu, closer to Yasu actually and made a stance that blocked Voulge's view of Yasu's lower body.

"Alright, that's enough. Turn away Mr. Voulge if you could," Red squealed politely, frantically waving her arms.

She glared at the ruby SP. "You too Ignis! That's a bad thing to do!" With that, she took the borrowed Ironshield and placed it at a position facing the SPs so the naughty jewel couldn't indulge in his photographic activities any more.

Myun, getting the general idea, took the steps to take the same stance as Red in order to block Ignis' view so he wouldn't get any funny ideas. Watching his movements carefully, the boxing bunny made sure he couldn't take any pictures.

Turning to Yasu, Red smiled cheerfully, pointing upwards. "Let's pray for your future success. Though, let's meet under better circumstances next time," the crimson crusader commented, giggling happily.

"All's well that ends well, I guess," Shin remarked, sighing.

SOME KIND OF ACTION THING
1. Borrow Ironshield2
2. Magic Trick [Decoy and Teleport in front of Yasu]
3. Set Ironshield2 so Ignis can't take pictures easily

Myun:
*Run Myun Run: Move in front of Ignis
1-3. Predict Ignis' movements so he can't do any snapshots
Voulge felt Yasu's fist crunching into his stomach as his teeth tightly gnashed to withstand the terrible pain of the attack. Though it felt like it was over, the navi could feel the fist lodged into his guts loosening up as Yasu herself collapsed on her knees, signaling the end of this arduous battle.

The navi released his fist as the lead coating started to crack and crumble down to the ground piece by piece. A small trail of blood began to flow out from his lips and his stomach's structure was unstable as it began to bleed out a stream of reddish data and warped the general appearance of his lower torso. Voulge was at his limit, but he was in better shape than what his opponent was in.

"I could care less about the nourishment," said the navi as he looked down at Yasu while pressing his hands against his stomach. "I've won Red's freedom...And that's all that matters." Though his statement contradicted it, the navi leaned and grabbed the food off the ground and began to chew the ends of one of the roasted beef as he walked towards Red

"This of course... includes... t-the-"

Yasu's sudden change in her tone of voice alerted the navi for something that would be brash, unexpected, and something he wouldn't like. He turned his head to find his defeated opponent disgracing herself even more by taking off the leaf skirt he offered. The color red immediately began to spread across the navi's face, but Voulge made a quick move and lifted his hands, attempting to halt her and conveniently covering Yasu from his line of sight.

Thankfully, Red appeared between him and Yasu, covering up the navi with a rather awkward stance. However, Voulge was being rather frantic at the sight of it as he tried to cover things up. "I-I-I-I, the, I, It's yours! I mean, It's not mine anymore...I, urrm...Let's just say that I discard the leaf you were about to give back...Then it's not mine and you're free to use it since I d-don't own it anymore."

Ignis bursted out into laughter, unable to withstand the sight of embarrassed Voulge's attempt to make things right. " 'I-I-I-I, the, I, the, It's, the, mean, the, I'...PWAHAHAHAHHA!! Oh man, today's just TEEMING with so many...many....Pfft! PWAHHAHAHHAA!" Even Marius couldn't hold it in as he let out a light chuckle, but it was nothing compared to the all the show Ignis was putting up. The laughter was getting over Ignis so much that he completely ignored the chance to take photo of this opportunity.

As Voulge calmed himself down, he reverted back to his usual self and stretched out his arms towards Yasu. "Here. Get yourself back up." said the navi as he walked past Red and kept his own eyes straight at Yasu's. As soon as he helped, or tried helping, he offered the remaining slices of the beef back to the navi with a small, warm smile lit up on his face. "It was delicious. It would be a waste for you to not try it after you barbecued it yourself."

The spearman turned back and tapped Red's back in content, "Thank you Red for being there for me." He then took off towards Ignis, who was now laughing even harder on the ground, and grabbed the SP with his right hand. "AHAHA..HA...hah...ah...f*ck." In a blink of an eye, Ignis was burning within a blue flame and the three photos stored inside of the SP was burned to crisp...along with the SP itself when it couldn't handle such heat and jacked out of the net. "Ow, ow, ow! Asshole! What's wrong with having a little fun!"

1. Consume YLBeef.FOD (+50 HP)
2. "Discard" YLGreens.FOD
3. Accept Yasu FXP / Give back YLBeef.FOD
4. Burn ???Photo (1,2,3) / JackOut Ignis.SP

Items GET/LOST
GET:
- YLBearMeat.FOD
- HNMoleMeat.FOD
- YLBatMeat.FOD
- YLKalamari.FOD
- YLBanana.FOD (x3)

LOST:
- YLGreens.FOD
- ???Photo.jpg
- ???PhotoAngle2.jpg
- ???PhotoAngle3.jpg
((Voulge recovers 50 HP))

Yasu shook her head vigorously, actually increasing the speed with which she used her unsteady fingers. "Foolishness! I refuse to let a debt of honor go without full payment!" she rumbled, but just as she'd managed to untie the knot (and Myun took his place), she caught the sight of her two generals, each girl shaking her head in a vigorous "no" motion to warn her to stop. Sighing, she refastened the knot. After accepting Voulge's help up, grabbing up the beef Voulge offered her, and frowning, her one eye glared back into Voulge's with a look of confusion. "I don't understand you," she muttered briefly, putting her hands on her hips and studying Voulge. "I guess there are bound to be a few exceptional, honorable men out there. The scars of battle across your body should have told me that you were a respectable fighter."

Vee and Lee sighed with relief as the battle broke off, delighted that they'd made it out with some of their beef. "Yeah, you were studying his body pretty hard, I can believe that assessment," Vee taunted from the background.

"We'll leave for now, as per our agreement. But this battle is far from over. Now that you've caught the eye of the Neo-Shogunate, we will not turn you lose until you align with our ideals," Yasu warned Voulge. "The same goes for you. I'm sorry to say that when we meet again, it will probably be on the field of battle. Like in times of war, we who may otherwise have been good friends will meet on the battlefield to fight for our own ideology," she barked, looking down to Red with a stern glance. "I'd tell you more, but the code of honor that I must now uphold demands that we, as promised, leave you two."

Turning with a swish of her skirt, Yasu walked over to her fellow generals without looking back. "Aw, you're still blushing! It's so nice that you found a cute guy out here, Yasu," Lee giggled cheerfully. "I'm a little jealous!"

A brief, low growl came from Yasu's throat as the three Neo-Shogun girls disappeared from the net.

Ignis also jacked out.

((+1 Yasu FXP to Voulge for chivalry))
((+1 Yasu FXP to Red for covering her up))
((+1 Yasu, Vee, and Lee FXP to Voulge and Red for surrendering meat))

Quote (Aim)

"We'll leave for now, as per our agreement. But this battle is far from over. Now that you've caught the eye of the Neo-Shogunate, we will not turn you lose until you align with our ideals," Yasu warned Voulge. "The same goes for you. I'm sorry to say that when we meet again, it will probably be on the field of battle. Like in times of war, we who may otherwise have been good friends will meet on the battlefield to fight for their own ideology," she barked, looking down to Red with a stern glance. "I'd tell you more, but the code of honor that I must now uphold demands that we, as promised, leave you two."

"Aw~ too bad," Red pouted, a bit disappointed. "Well, the circumstances always change, so see you again~" the crimson crusader giggled, waving at Yasu while the Neo-Shogun girls jacked out.

Shin reclined further in his chair, if that was even possible, letting out an audible sigh. His sunglasses fell down his nose as he scratched his hair. "That was a doozy."

"You said it," Red sighed, plopping down on the ground, exhausted. Turning her head towards Voulge, she cocked her head inquisitively and called out.

"What do you want to do now!?"

Myun, in the meanwhile, hopped to the side as Voulge finished his business burning Ignis' photos.
Voulge also let out an audible sigh as he burnt off Ignis and slowly dropped his hands. "I'm...feeling tired. This battle took a lot out of me." Approaching the nearest boulder to sit down and rest, he leaned against his spear as he faced down to the ground and allowed his breathing to calm down from the battle.

The navi honestly wanted to return to his PET and rest in there, but it was obvious that Red didn't want to end things this way. He lifted his head and put up a smile o his face as he dropped his bag full of foods down to the ground. "Well, we came all the way over here. Let's have ourselves a picnic."
Red's face immediately brightened up as she picked herself up and scrambled all the way towards Voulge on the mention of a picnic.

"Hup!" The crimson crusader took out a red-and-white checkered blanket out of her basket and folded it out, throwing it on the ground in front of them. Putting her hands on her hips, Red let out a "Hmhm!" before dropping all the food she had.

"Ok, let's organize this," Red declared, snatching Voulge's bag of food and dumping the contents on the blanket.

So in all there was....
- PotDragonPot.ZIP
- YLApples.FOD
- YLPopcorn.FOD
- YLRoastBird.FOD
- YLBamboo.FOD
- YLBananas.FODx6
- YLMush.FOD
- LegendaryYumFlour.FOD
- YLBearMeat.FOD
- HNMoleMeat.FOD
- YLBatMeat.FOD
- YLKalamari.FOD

Scratching her head at the odd assortment, Red glanced up at Voulge. "So... any ideas on what we could make?"
Voulge looked down at the mountain of ingredients, looking as puzzled as his partner did as he picked up a slab of meat and curiously examined it. "Well...Umm...Do your best. All these virtual foods are making me hungry again." Marius stood up from his computer chair, stretching out his body, and went off into the kitchen once more. The navi was actually hoping his operator could help him out...but nevertheless, it was their picnic and their food.

"I guess...We'll have to plan out the meals first."

Using the ends of his spear to sort out the ingredients, Voulge's first thought was to divide them into general categories: All the meat was on his left, the veggies in the middle, and the others on the right. This made things a little easier for Voulge to process what to do, but it still didn't help them start off anytime soon. If only someone could have some knowledge about cooking...Oh wait.

He looked over at Red, who still looked confused and directionless about what to do for the ingredients, and quickly got back up to his feet. Closing his eyes and breathing deep through his nose, Voulge's emblem began to shine in an olive green light that began to spread over the navi's body. His bulky exterior was removed and was replaced with a white chef uniform and a red apron. The headguard was simply replaced with a bandana and the spear he was leaning against minimized into a standard kitchen knife. He opened his eyes to reveal a chocolate brown eyes and let out a toothy grin as he casually spun the knife around his fingers. The new Voulge sure didn't look combat ready as his previous form, but it was simply best for the job as of right now.

"Let's get cooking."

Voulge created a small holographic notepad in front of him and began to write down the ingredients and its possible edible creations with a ballpoint pen he had on one of his apron pockets. "Okay we can go with the traditional with this and the more recent style with that....Oh, these are alot of bananas, but I can manage...Alright...Maybe too many bananas, but I'm a chef that wastes no food!" It only took seconds for the crossed Voulge to think up the foods and snapped his fingers in rejoice. "We'll divide up the foods we'll cook for the picnic. I think you'll find it to your liking." said Chef Voulge as he twisted the notepad towards Red and crossed his arms in pure confidence. "If you don't like it, you can count on me to make something new!" continued Voulge in a rather enthusiastic tone of voice, perking up Licht's attention as it was something completely unusual for him.

[Activate RedCross]

Picnic Menu
Electopian Meat Stew (Nabe): Main Dish [Voulge]
- PotDragonPot.ZIP
- YLRoastBird.FOD
- YLBearMeat.FOD
- HNMoleMeat.FOD
- YLBatMeat.FOD
- YLKalamari.FOD
- YLMush.FOD
- YLBananas.FOD (???)
+ [Food Prep: Soup Stock] Sig

Yumlandian Apple Salad: Entrée [Voulge]
- YLApples.FOD
- YLBamboo.FOD
+ [Food Prep: Salad Bowl] Sig

Banana Cream Cake: Dessert [Red/Myun]
- YLBananas.FODx3
- LegendaryYumFlour.FOD

Banana Popcorn: Hors d'œuvre [Red/Myun]
- YLPopcorn.FOD
- YLBananas.FODx2
Red gasped as Voulge took another change of attire, this time into a chef. Eyes sparkling, the crimson crusader watched him work, gaping and speechless before he presented the menu.

If it was possible, Red beamed brighter than the sun in Netfrica, jumping up excitedly and waving around her arms, she said "Woooohooooo~! Let's get to work!"

Stomping on the ground, Red pulled out four long kitchen tables from her basket, setting them parallel and equally distant to each other. Placing the ingredients for each dish on a table of their own, Red and Myun hopped between their respective work areas and rubbed their hands.

"Let's do this!" Red cheered, Myun pumping her fist in unison.

"You're really into this, huh? Alright, let's guide you through it," Shin advised, taking off his sunglasses and sitting up straight. "Myun, mash all the bananas. Red, I need you to fill a bowl with the flour and water and.... eggs, sugar, and yeast...." Shin paled at the last things he listed off. "Oh crap, do we even have those?"

"I-I can redirect the sugar from the deposits in my body for that, but I'm not sure about the eggs and yeast," Red stammered, taking out a pot from her basket and pouring the flour into it. Myun, in the meanwhile, took out the banana bunches given and started peeling off the skin, placing the skins to the side while laying the fruit out on the table.

"Craaaaap, you can't make a cake without yeast and eggs. Do we even have anything we could use as a substitute?" Shin groaned, holding his head in his hands.

"Ah wait! I can access part of my Pastry Bomb sig and...." Red grunted, with concentration, before pulling out a minigun with a large barrel. Pulling the trigger, three eggs shot out, landing softly on the ground. Picking them up, Red set them on the table before Shin sent down the Wideshot chip, where she dumped the water into the pot of flour. Cracking the eggs, the fairy-tale fighter poured in the yolks and whites into the bowl, drizzling yeast she got from her infinite resource picnic basket in it.

"Myun! The bananas!" Red called, her partner already pummeling the fruit to mash beforehand. Scooping up the creamy mass, Red poured it into the bowl before rubbing her hands again.

"Here we go!" Red growled, kneading the dough with her hands.

This would take a while....
"I guess she likes it." said Voulge as he tried to cover his eyes from the shining smile Red had on her face.

Pushing up his sleeves and tightening his red bandana, he headed over to his side of the table Red prepared and Licht trailed just behind the navi. "Watch and learn Licht. We got to split the job if we want to eat soon." said the navi as he pulled out a metal bowl out of thin air and placed it by the meat stew table. Voulge placed the sliced bat and mole meat into the bowl and mixed it up a bit before he began to mash it with the end of his knife.

The sudden pounding startled Licht as it fled under the table, but it got curious immediately as it peeked over the navi's shoulder and watched him ground up the meats. "Wash up before you do this. Just ground them up so we can make meatballs out of it." instructed Voulge as he pointed his finger towards the waterfall and wiped off the meat chunks off his knife. The SP nodded and zoomed off into the waterfall to take a short shower.

"Now...The main dish need more preparation!"

Swiping the compressed PotDragon pot off the table, Voulge placed it on the ground along with few firewood stacked underneath. He snapped his fingers and the pot enlarged itself into its original size and the woods spontaneously combusted. "And for the base..." With a tap of his feet against the ground, a miniature beige geyser surged up right next to Voulge and miraculously began to fill the pot up to its brim like some sort of magic.

The chef was indifferent at the magic water show as he pulled out a silver spoon from his apron and tasted the mysterious water in the pot. "Rice stock with...a bit of spice and... ...ginseng? Unexpected, but that's Yumland cuisine for you!" Voulge chopped up the mushrooms in a flash and dipped them into the pot, immediately covering the top to let the stock warm up.

Throwing his knife up and down like a play-toy, the navi hummed himself a unfamiliar tune as he walked over to the salad table and began to cut the ingredients. While Voulge was working in an Iron Chef pace, Licht just returned from washing up his body and began to clumsily mash the meat with its own bodies, trying his best not to disappoint others despite his inexperience with cooking...
"Hmhm!" Red said, puffing her chest out a little, hands on her hips as she beamed at her handiwork. She wiped a bit of chocolate off her lips before returning to the beaming.

The cream cake had the crust solidly built around it while most of the delicious cream filling was contained within the boundaries of the crust. In addition, Red had added some super hot chocolate from.... god-knows-where into the cake, changing the recipe, but ensuring it to be completely delicious.

"Now to wait while it bakes!" the crimson crusader giggled, putting the cake into an oven that was certainly not there before, but operated somewhat on wood and fire which was provided by Red's SideBamboo and PhoenixShot chips.

Whipping out a frying pan, Red cut one of the preparation tables in half and set it on fire with another PhoenixShot, placing the leftover banana mash over the popcorn from before in the frying pan and holding it over the fire and tossing every few seconds.

Both of these activities would take quite some time, so let's see what Voulge was up to.
Voulge finished up cutting his side of the vegetables; slicing the apples, chopping the bamboo shoots, and even preparing some other veggies the navi procured with his ability to bring up almost any ingredients like the soup base from before. He then slid all of them from the cutting board to the clear glass bowl with the swipe of his knife and began to arrange the apple slices in the shape of a shining sun. "I'm sure she'll love this." said Voulge with a smile.

Placing the finished apple salad on the table, he turned towards Licht to find that the SP was still grounding up the meat. Its bottom was caked with the finely mashed meats, but Licht was so fixed on doing its job that it didn't stop to peel it off. "No...That's enough Licht." Shaking his head while sighing, Voulge quickly walked over to Licht and grabbed it by the top, scraping the meat off with a wooden spoon from his apron. "You've done well. Now go wash off." After getting the majority of the meat off, Voulge gently threw the SP and it fluttered off into the waterfall once more.

"...Haha, perfect." said Voulge as he examined the over-grounded meat in the bowl. Though it looked like a waste, it was in fact perfect for the meat stew as the meatballs would be much firmer than usual, allowing it to hold its form through the bubbling soup. Promptly wiping his hands and rolling his sleeve once more, Voulge dug his hands into the meat and began to form bite-size meatballs with his fingers.

Like before, his preparation was finished lightning fast and already began dipping in the meatball one by one into the boiling pot. Voulge turned his attention to the rest of the meat and flipped the red handle knife back from one hand to another in a flashy spin. "Hmm~♫ This is gonna be mighty tast...*sniff sniff*" Right when he adjusted his knife to cut down the first slice, Voulge's nose caught a whiff of a very faint scent...the scent of something burning. It was obvious to the chef that it wasn't the fire wood for the meat stew and turned towards Red to find the oven created in a similar fashion.

He inched closer to Red's side of the preparation table and sniffed around like a dog, realizing that the smell was indeed originating from the oven. Licht returned from his wash, but immediately found Voulge sneaking to the other side and put out a rather a puzzling stare at his leader. "Shhh!" said Voulge as he pressed his index finger against his lips, quickly pointing Licht to the fire under the pot before continuing his investigation. The SP nodded and flew off to the pot, blowing a gentle breeze of air into the ever-burning fire to keep it regulated.

Taking a peek inside the oven window, he saw the choco-banana pie baking within...which was actually the source of the smell! He looked over at Red and sighed, realizing that the scent the pie was giving off was very very faint to the point that you needed to be right up front to notice it. The baking a chocolate or a banana cake is easy as...a piece of cake, but baking it together needed a very fragile balance of temperature or the ingredients would be undercooked or burnt. Fortunately, Red placed the oven heat only a bit off the required temperature, but it was still going to ruin the dessert!

Voulge's eye shifted side to side, up and down, and which ever direction before he began to turn the dial and kick off some of the firewood into the lake below. What ever he was doing, he sure hoped it worked since he didn't have the slightest clue of how this contraption really worked. Quick with his feet, he dashed off into his side of the table without making a sound and began to cut and drop the meats into the pot.

"HMMHMMHMM~♫ HMMMMMMMMMUUMMMM~♪" hummed Voulge in a completely unsuspecting way.
"....aaaaand done!" Red exclaimed, removing the frying pan from the fire before wiping out the flames with another Wideshot. Myun searched for a container inside Red's picnic basket and found quite a hefty ceramic bowl. Red graciously scooped the popcorn out of the pan with an at-ready spatula, the crinkling sounds making music to her ears.

"Alright, let's see if the cake is ready, go set that on the table I haven't burned," Red told Myun, who complied by bouncing off with the Banana Popcorn.

Examining the oven, Red squinted a bit, before equipping and pair of mittens and giggling. Whatever had happened, she hadn't really noticed, but she took out the cake with pleasure, humming along as she set it on the table next to the popcorn.

"Mr. Voulge! We're done over here! How's it going?" Red called, waving excitedly with her mitten-ed hand.

Myun thought she smelled something peculiar, but maybe it was just her imagination.
Voulge peeked over at Red's side of the table as he slowly stirred the stew, watching as Red the navi pulled out cake from the oven. "*Sniff sniff*...Whew, good. Looks like it worked out. " said the chef as he gave a quick thumbs up towards Licht, who was still mindlessly set on blowing the wind into the pot fire. He then turned towards Red and also signed a thumbs up, "Give me a couple of minutes before the stew's done, okay?"

After a few minutes, Voulge pulled out the ladle with the stew's greasy soup gently running down the edge and took a quick taste sip at it. "... ... ..." Without anything to say, he dipped his ladle once more to pick up a chunk of a floating bear meat and tasted it as well. "... ... ..." Voulge was still without words as he hung the utensil by the edge and slowly rubbed his eyes in grief. "It's...It's good, but it's missing something!!"

In utter frustration, he lightly slammed his fist against the tables but it actually managed to make all the ingredients and wastes jump and scatter all over the place. "What can I do! I have nothing else I can ad-..." Before Voulge lost it, an unpeeled banana wobbled back and forth before it rested against his hand. The navi picked it up and curiously examined the sole fruit and proceeded to peel the skin off one by one. "No...It can't be."

He pinched the tip of the banana with his fingers into a mush and lightly dabbed it on his tongue, immediately causing his eyes to widen and pull out his knife. "I can't believe this is it!" yelled Voulge as he threw the banana he held along with two more in to the air. He firmly held onto his kitchen knife and changed its shape into the more fitting fruit knife with an orange handle. When the banana began to fall down directly into the stew pot, Voulge began to swing the knife around in lightning speed, resulting with the finely sliced, peeled bananas plopping down one by one and the peels hitting the ground.

"Perfect cut." said the navi as he wiped off his knife and spun it around before putting it back into his apron like a revolver.

Voulge took the ladle and gave it a few stir before he tested it once more, this time with the slice of banana bobbing up and down in the soup. His face lightened up, but immediately changed to a questioning expression as he stared into the soup. "...I seriously can't believe it worked."

Preparing a warm stone pot, again plucked out of cyber-nowhere, Voulge poured the soup in with the right balance of meat and veggies and...bananas. He slid the finished salad closer to the soup and prepared dishes and utensils for three: one for Red, one for himself, and other for Myun. "There...All finished."