Picnic in the Jungle

Red and her bunny quickly hopped to the waterfall, Voulge and his SP trailing behind at a slower pace. A small path led around the waterfall and to a sparkling lake with a beautiful dive down into its basin. A small path also led around the hill and into a cave dark cave... no light was cast into it, so it was difficult to make out. As if the scene wasn't scenic enough already, Red (but not Voulge) noticed a bunch of banana trees on the opposite side of the lake and an easy path leading around and over to them.

Voulge, however, noticed something different; peering over the rocks he could see something green and glistening bobbing just slightly above the water where the waterfall deposited itself into the lake. A slightly precarious path down the rocks would get him to it, or he could just swim.

???: ??? HP (in lake)

Voulge.EXE: 250HP
Ignis.SP: 115HP
Licht.SP: 90HP
Red_Riding_Hood.EXE: 191 HP
Myun.SP: 100HP

Terrain: 25% normal (hill paths), 50% grass (other side of the lake), 25% sea (lake itself)

--BATTLE 5 IS NOT REALLY A BATTLE OSTENSIBLY--

((You can have 2 FXP for the stuff before the battle started))
"...and then the well went Kaboom!" Red sang, skipping along with Myun as she recited some sort of nursery rhyme.

"Ah!" the crimson crusader started, stopping as she saw the lake. "Uwaaaaah~ It's so pretty!" She then noticed the bannana trees on the other side of the lake, and the path to get there.

"Jackpot! There's Banana Trees over there Mr. Voulge! Let's take that path around the lake and go get 'em!" Red advised, already skipping off toward that direction.

Myun kind of followed suit.

-Turn Summary-
Red 1: Go toward Banana Trees

Myun 1: Follow Red
Voulge gently hummed along the same tune Red was singing, but Ignis already looked like it was fed up by all of it. "Are we there yet? This song is already looping in my head!!" Before he could give any response, Voulge stopped at his track and gave out a small, relieving sigh to himself. "Breathtaking..."

He found himself behind the waterfall it self and saw all the majestic wonders (cyber) nature had to offer. Ignis and Licht found themselves in the same position as Voulge as they were simply awestruck by its beauty. "...Woah."

"That's quiet a sight. Wish I could go around and find places like that." said the operator as he was picking off food bits between his tooth with a pick. The spearman breathed in the fresh, moist air and gave out one more relaxed sigh, but something caught his eyes. Something green.

It was bobbling on top of the lake, but at their position, it was hard to determine what it was. He looked around to see if there was a dark path leading down to it and found a rocky road that led straight to the lakeside. "...I ain't going there. I can't see crap, and I don't wanna know what might be inside there." complained Ignis as he slowly revolved around Voulge. The navi hoisted his spear onto his back and began to stretch his arms and legs...as if he was going to dive into the water. "Wo-wo-wo-woah. Are you insane? Or have you finally received brain hemorrhage after all this fighting? YOU'RE. A. FRIKKEN. FIRE. NAVI."

Voulge went on with his stretch, not even giving a second thought at what his SP has stated. "Licht, take Ignis with you and follow Red. I don't know where she went off to, but I can't just leave that girl alone." The green crystal loyally nodded its head and began to drift off towards the other path, also creating a small, but powerful draft of wind to drag Ignis along with it. "GAH, GI-GIT OFF! I DON'T NEED NO STINKING GUIDE TO TELL ME WHERE TO GO. ERRG, WHEN THE HELL DID YOU GET THIS STRONG, LICHT?! I REMEMBER WHEN I COULD BEAT YOU DOWN IN LESS THAN 5 SECONDS. YOU HEAR THAT? 5 SEC-." And his mouth went on and on, echoing across the net.

The dark-skinned navi finally swung his arms in a circle, finishing up his warm up and stepped up to the edge of the lake. "I thank you for your never ending support, Splash." Voulge's emblem began to shine in a blue light, wrapping the navi completely and revealed his new form when it dimmed down. Now much more seawater-worthy, SplashCrossed Voulge adjusted his blue visor as if he was adjusting his swimming goggle and leapt into the water...

* Licht: Vel Drive: Follow Red
* Licht: Pull: Ignis
Ignis: Complain
1. Activate SplashCross [+[color=blue]15[/color] to Aqua Chips / +20 Max HP/Heal]
2. Dive into the lake
"Hm?" Red stopped, turning her head around and searching the area curiously. She saw Ignis and Licht following her, the latter in the lead, but Voulge was nowhere in sight.

"What's wrong?" Shin asked, curious.

"I thought I just heard a splash.... And Mr. Voulge isn't anywhere to be seen," Red replied, worried.

"Well, you let him know where you were going, right?" Shin noted, sipping some orange juice.

"Yeah.... I think I did. What do you think he's doing?" the red-caped wonder asked, moving along toward the banana trees again.

"Nature calls, I guess?" Shin conjectured. Do navis actually go to the bathroom, though? the ace wondered, facefaulting. I hope that lake isn't supposed to be a natural reserve.... and isn't he a fire navi? ....Flamethrower piss? Ick. Stop thinking.

"What's the matter?"

"Ah, nothing, just keep going," Shin replied, waving his hand in a shooing motion.

"Oh, well I guess I will," Red replied as she kept moving, Myun following at a close pace.

-Turn Summary-
Red 2: Keep going

Myun 3: Keep going
Red, her SP, and a duo of Voulge's SPs all skipped merrily (or were drug along) down to the banana trees. Amazed by the beautiful scenery, Red and Voulge dived right into it.

Despite Red's urges for Voulge to follow, the man had seen an opportunity and opted to go for it instead. Leaving Red to her devices, Voulge activated his SplashCross and safely dove down across the waterfall; the graceful silhouette of his body plunged down into the basin of the lake like an arrow. The navi then equipped his goggles so that he could peer around underneath the turbulent waters at the base of the waterfall and hopefully ascertain the source of the green shine.

Unfortunately, the green shine's previous position did not seem to match up with its current location. Whatever had been in that spot had gone while Voulge moved through the water. After a brief look around, however, the navi discovered that there was a cave where the waterfall had eroded the lower part of the hill (making their earlier position seem somewhat more precarious than it had looked.) Whatever the green thing was, it was either moving or being carried by something. This ruled out the idea that they were alone here...

Whatever the case, there were a few obvious choices for Voulge. He could either try to catch the thing now that it had nowhere left to run, get closer and try to figure out what it was carefully, or maybe even just ignore it. After all, bananas were right around the corner; he might not even need whatever this strange, glimmering, moving green thing in the water was.

... The scent of burning meat was picking up from the direction of the cave, Red noticed. A fire seemed to have been lit in there...

--Cave Area--

Nothing confirmed.

--Lake Area (mostly sea, eroded cave behind waterfall)--

???: ??? HP (behind waterfall)

Voulge.EXE: 250HP (in water) (SplashCross)

--Tree Area (all grass)--

Licht.SP: 90HP

Terrain: 25% normal (hill paths), 50% grass (other side of the lake), 25% sea (lake itself)
Voulge emerged from the lake after diving into it, pleasantly surprised by how he was able to navigate in the water so easily. "That's right...This if your first time diving into a water in your cross form. No wonder you look so happy."

The blue navi began to swim towards where the green shine was last time, however, he had no luck finding it what so ever. But before he thought his actions were for a naught, he found something beyond the wall of falling water...and the green sparkle was found inside of it.

He wasn't alone.

As the spear was drawn, the blue veins on the weapon began to pulse in a slow beat and multiple streams of water began to rise from the lake and surround the spearhead. "Swirl Lock..." Voulge murmured the name of the attack silently to himself and swung the spear like a wand, sending the strings of water to pierce through the waterfall and wrap around the green object. Rather than coiling around its target, the water expanded and began to spin in a perfectly symmetrical circle and created a miniature whirlpool to literally lock its target in place.

Voulge quickly swam to the edge of the lake and pulled himself into the hidden cave. He had no idea what was inside of it, but he wasn't going to risk it. The navi keeled down and grabbed a handful of wet pebbles from the ground, instantaneously forming it into a compact shield in case anything was about to attack him. "Reveal yourself." said Voulge as he began to walk into the eroded cave...

---

"...*Sniff sniff*...*Sniiiiiiiiiiiiiff*"

Ignis was still being dragged around by Licht, but his non-stop complains died down completely and it was replaced by other obnoxious sniffing noises. "Hey Licht. Hey Licht. Hey Licht! Stop pulling me around, I give!" Immediately complying with its sibling's statement, Licht gave a small nod and cut down the draft of wind.

The red crystal was surrounded by multiple banana trees, but he wasn't interested in those. He was staring towards the small cave, realizing a familiar scent inside...the scent of burnt flesh. The one thing he enjoyed more than anyone. "Oh-ho-ho-ho. We're not alone, missy Red."

Licht also realized that something was inside the cave and immediately began its defensive procedures. Creating a gust of wind from two opposite sides, a small hurricane was created just in front of Licht. It soon began to diminish into a near-transparent, green shield, and Licht flew behind Red.

"*Ssssslurp* Oh man, I can't get enough of this."

The smell of the burning meat began to send Ignis into a hungry frenzy, but from all those time he fought along side with Voulge, he knew he couldn't give into his instincts and go straight to the source...Yet. In a blink of an eye, three petite fireballs was ignited besides Ignis. "Burn, burn, burn it up~" Rather than firing all of them like he always did, he instead made them flutter into the cave, posing them as a pseudo-torch to light up what was inside the cave. However, it could prove to have the opposite effect if Ignis won't be able to control the power and accidentally cause the cave to collapse...

"Urgh, Tinhead would be so pissed off if I did that..."

1. Swirl Lock [Hold / Freeze / 3TCD] @ Green Object's Direction
* Phalanx Aspis [2-hit Shield]
2. Approach
-Turn Splice-

Cooldown:
Swirl Lock: USED

---
Ignis
1. Light up the cave w/ Attack [[color=red]40[/color] / Homing]
2. Light up the cave w/ Attack [[color=red]40[/color] / Homing]
* Light up the cave w/ Gatling Attack [[color=red]40[/color] / Homing]

Licht
1. IronShield2 [4-hit Shield]
2. Stay near Red
"Yippee! Now let's...." Red started, before noticing the smell of meat roasting from the cave. She curiously tilted her head in the cave's direction, noticing a fire being lit in there.

Quote (Ignis)

"Oh-ho-ho-ho. We're not alone, missy Red."

"You're right! But what could..." Red started, before Ignis assaulted the cave with fireballs to light up the area even more so they could figure out what was happening there.

"Ah..." the crimson crusader spoke, sweating a little. This would probably clear up the situation, but was that really the right way to do it? She noticed that Licht ran a bit behind her and got super defensive, but in reality...

How the heck am I going to get these bananas anyway? Red wondered, squinting at the tops of the fruit trees and sighing before she turned her attention toward the cave.

Myun wordlessly bounced up next to Ignis, putting her dukes up and facing the direction of the cave. Her ears tingled, ready to whack away any incoming attack if necessary.

-Summary-
Red 1. Wait

Myun:
*Run Myun Run: Movement to be a foot to the side of Ignis
*Rhythm Boxing: 2x10 DMG [Reflect Projectiles?]
Chaos erupted as Voulge took actions to ascertain the identities of the strange, evasive figures who were hiding themselves. He set down a trap, capturing the figure he would now associate with the green sparkle; this was followed up upon quickly by his SP, who illuminated the cave. What definitely bore Voulge's attention, however, was the one behind the waterfall.

A tall woman stood framed by the rock, her wet and otherwise attractive body marred by a myriad of scars covering her skin from head to toe. Her glamorous brown hair fell attractively down to her breasts, but one of her eyes was covered with a green leather bandage, making her look rather outlandish. Besides the eye-patch, however, about the only thing she had on was a sleek green bikini, covering her lower half. The other piece of the outfit was held in her hands; her arms crossed across her chest shielded anything else from view, but it was evident to Voulge now that the top was what had been catching his attention in the water. "Ugh, filthy swine! This was such a nice retreat until you tainted it with your filthy gender," she grumbled, lowering her voice at the last words. Despite tough words, she was obviously very flustered at being caught topless and trapped in a whirlpool.

Meanwhile, up top, in the caves, the two fireball impacts were met with differing responses. The first was met with an angry voice saying something unintelligible in a murmur. The next was met by a shriek, indicating something had been hit. Another voice joined it, and smoke began to pour out of the cave. Dancing shadows of two women flickered against the cave walls; apparently, something had really caught fire in there. "Just save the frigging meat! came a frantic growl from the shadows. A bolt of lightning shot out and a navi stood at the waterfall where Red and Voulge had entered. Clad in nothing more than a yellow towel, wrapped around her slender body, the navi's glistening and sharp eyes scanned over Red and the SPs. As she saw Red, however, her eyes widened and her eyebrows arced curiously. Wiping the drooping strands of her long, dark bangs from her eyes, she called out to the woman in green. "Hold it, boss, we don't want to do this..." she suggested in a perhaps too quiet voice, lacking the urgency it needed.

"These people have already made an attack, Vee! Eliminate them!" the woman behind the waterfall urged her subordinate, trying to keep an authoritative voice and not seem embarrassed while she struggled to refasten her top. She was trying hard as well to ignore the torrential whirlpool that surrounded her, making it extremely hard for her to devote the kind of delicate precision one might need to fastening the hook of a bra.

"Yasu, seriously, intel said the target's in Yumland, right? Little girl, red cape?" the woman pleaded impatiently.

"I said kill them! Kill them now!" Yasu roared from behind the waterfall, launching out a blast of flower petals into the face of Voulge. The volley didn't hurt, but he felt like he'd just overdosed on sleeping pills after absorbing the full brunt of the volley. "Nevermind... We'll play it cool. Girls, subdue them! Once we test their abilities, we will see if they are proper candidates for our empire..."

"I think we'd have a better chance if you didn't keep sending us out to attack people for our first impression, you know?" came a shout from inside the cave. A woman in fairly skimpy but dry red samurai armor bolted out (apparently she was the only one who hadn't gone swimming), carrying a huge skewer of meat in one hand (possibly from a virus?) and a gigantic halberd in the other. The rest of the meat hang from her mouth precariously, held in by her teeth. "I'ffmothameat!" she said around her mouthful, looking to the woman in the yellow towel.

The towel-wearing one slapped her forehead angrily. "We'll deal with the meat after this," she groaned. "And don't eat mine while we're supposed to be fighting, Lee." The red-armored girl nodded obediently, dropping the meat and raising her halberd. Starting to make a dramatic speech but then realizing that she couldn't remember most of the words to it, she decided to focus her attention on Red and the SPs instead.

--Cave Area--

Vee: 140 HP
Lee: 250 HP

Yasu: 340 HP (behind waterfall) (held) (frozen)

Voulge.EXE: 250HP (in water) (SplashCross) (2-hit shield) (sleep x4)

Licht.SP: 90HP (Ironshield2)

SPECIAL NOTE: Remember that status effects will not start taking effect until the end of this turn.
Red heard Shin spew his drink on something in the background and frantically look around for tissues due to some sudden bloody nose eruption.

Red had expected monsters, but what she got was some ninjas on a nature retreat or something. What had perked the crimson crusader's interest though, is that the yellow toweled navi pretty much stated their mission was to find Red. It must be a result of tournament popularity.

"It's tough being popular," Red commented, nodding her head and sighing as she folded her arms across her chest. "So, what do you want with me?"

She was soon answered by Yasu screaming out kill orders and something about testing their abilities. Placing her hands on her hips, Red pouted, leaning toward Lee and Vee and squinting her eyes at them.

"Hey! You're right! We don't have to fight at all! Let's not fight! Let's talk this over!" Red agreed, pointing at Lee before raising up her hands and shaking her hands.

"They want you to join their group, so you'll have to fight them sooner or later," Shin reminded her.

"Then they can give me a test to kill a bunch of viruses or something! We didn't come here to fight others! We just wanted the bananas!" Red pouted, staring intently at the banana trees.

"I have a bad feeling about this. Ignis and Licht, please stay around Red. Myun, you too," Shin requested, rubbing his face with his hands and sighing. He covertly sent in a RiskyHoney chip if the occasion called for it.

"So, let's talk this over, big sisters!" Red pleaded, giggling cheerfully and giving the warmest smile she could.

Myun tapped Ignis on the head and jerked her head toward Red and beckoned him to follow her as she bounced next to her mistress.

Turn Summary:
2. Negotiate
3. Prepped RiskyHoney1 [Block 1-Hit and counter with 5x10 +25 Wood DMG]
-spliced-

Myun's Actions:
1. Move to Red's Side
Finding himself in a strange encounter with a half-naked female, Voulge began to swim away from the tanned navi. "I-I didn't mean for this to happen." However, it looked like the navi took Voulge's mistake much more seriously than the spearman has thought. As she began to yell out her ill-intent against Voulge and Red to her comrades up on solid ground, the navi bit his lips as he made a foolish move that set things off in the wrong direction.

Not only did he made things hostile between himself and Yasu, but subsequently placed Red in harm's way. "IGNIS, LICHT! DO WHAT YOU MUST TO PROTECT RED!" Voulge tried to set things right as he commanded his SPs, but soon after, he was with a hit with a face-full of flower petals from Yasu. He didn't feel pain or any sort, but when he tried to examine one of the petals that was floating on top of the lake, his vision began to blur in and out.

Marius' fingers furiously worked along the PET's holographic touch-interface, finding out everything that was wrong with his navi. It was true that Voulge didn't suffer from any damage, but he was instead hit with something that would cripple him into submission. "This isn't looking good. I don't know what the hell those flowers are, but you're not gonna be able to focus on the battle at this rate."

Voulge still sustained his consciousness, but it was evident that he wasn't going to last long. "P-prepare me the Lock-On2" The operator hesitated, not knowing what his navi has planned to do with the chip, but he had no time to waste. "Slotting it in..."

A green satellite materialized just above Voulge's head, its lens constantly zooming in and out towards Yasu's general direction. However, the spearman simply lifted his hand out from the water and gave the simple command to fly up, not intending it to attack.

The object did as it was told as it hovered just between the platform where Red stood and the lake, but it was still ready to attack at any given moment. Voulge pushed himself out of the water and stood on the lake as if was solid ground, an easy feat for an aqua navi. He then began to approach the cave where Yasu stood, slightly staggering as he tried to remain awake after the blast of her sleeping-petals. "I-I apologize for my irrational action against you." said Voulge as he tried to keep his voice from faltering. "Though it looks like you're ready to fight us, I have no intention of fighting back." He even began rummaging through his bag of foods and held up the meats he found, including the Kalamari and the Batmeat from a moment before. "I could smell the faint scent of cooked meat...and it looks like I ruined it for you. Here, I'll give this to you as a sign of apology."

3. Lock-On2 [15x6 / Lockon Per Hit / Omnishoe / [b]Mobile[/b] / 80 HP] {A} Distance away from the lake
4. Negotiate
-Turn Splice-

Cooldown:

---
Ignis
1. Light up the cave w/ Attack [[color=red]40[/color] / Homing]
2. Light up the cave w/ Attack [[color=red]40[/color] / Homing]
* Light up the cave w/ Gatling Attack [[color=red]40[/color] / Homing]

3. Move besides Red

Licht
1. IronShield2 [4-hit Shield]
2. Stay near Red

3. Dodge Prep.
Vee nodded to Red, finding it strange that there might still be a window for negotiation. "I'm willing to negotiate, but we need Yasu's command to do it," she sighed, kneeling down and leaning over the ridge to look at Voulge and Yasu below. "Knowing her, I doubt she'll approve once she's been frustrated like this. Honor is everything to her, you know, and honor seems to be three fourths violence."

"I can hear you, Vee!" the general growled, having finally wrestled her top back into place. She was trying to do anything to distract herself from the handsome man offering well-meaning reconciliation in front of her. Even her own allies didn't know when, but long ago Yasu had come to harbor an undying hatred of men; the feeling overpowered her even as Voulge did his best to overcome it. "Alright, here's what we'll do. The one in red is free to hear our conditions and choose whether or not to accept them but we do not need this man or his... meat," she announced, seeming to stumble at the end of the sentence.

"I'd think we'd have use for both, boss; one flank of beef was ruined by that fire, after all," Lee pitched in.

"The Neo-Shogun Empire does not need men!" Yasu growled, feeling more and more drawn to aggression as her generals resisted her orders. One of the other girls pitched in that the emperor himself was a man, but she waved it off dismissively. "If you girls refuse to fight, then stand back. I'll take on this filthy man by myself with my bare hands. We'll start this on even ground, of course. If you accept my duel, I'll agree to fight you one on one and erase the effect of my blossom petals. If you win, we will surrender the food to you and leave you alone," she declared, smiling confidently. The others looked less happy about the arrangements, but did not speak against her. "If I win, however, the tournament's victor, Red, will agree to a bond of service with the Neo-Shogun Empire by which we can request her verbal sponsorship at any time that we please."

Vee's eyebrow twitched and she made a small cough from where she was kneeling above Yasu's head.

"And we'll take your meat," she coughed into her fist. "These are my terms; should you choose to decline them, we'll simply attack you with the full of our force."

--Cave Area--

Yasu: 340 HP (behind waterfall) (held) (frozen)

Voulge.EXE: 250HP (in water) (SplashCross) (2-hit shield) (sleep x4)

Red_Riding_Hood.EXE: 191 HP (RiskyHoney1)

SPECIAL NOTE: Remember that status effects will not start taking effect until the end of this turn.
"Ah, so she's the biggest general, huh?" Red commented, sighing as she facefaulted a little when she heard Yasu's terms. Pouting, balling up her fists, and waving her arms, Red marched forward and put her hands on her hips, lips sticking out.

"Hey! If you're going to make Mr. Voulge fight for those conditions why don't you just try me instead! You're after me, right? So let's make this between just you and me in that case!" Red proposed, putting her foot up on a rock, or something. Either way this situation was getting worse and worse.

"Ooooh boy, here it comes," Shin sighed, rubbing his forehead.

Myun put her face in her gloves and sighed too.

Turn Summary:
4. March up and END NEGOTIATIONS, LET'S DO THIS BIATCH.

Myun:
*Facepalm
((You forgot Lock-On2 in the list))

Voulge was mortified by Yasu's terms, finding himself unable to do anything as he was placed in a difficult situation. "H-hey, is she serious about this? Why is she placing that annoying girl in line for tinhead's battle?" said Ignis as he hovered at the edge of the field to look over Voulge and Yasu. "Neo-Shoguns...I heard very little about them back in Creamland, but there's no question that they want Red for her Tournament Champ status."

The spearman bit his lips his mind was in a haze; the sleep drug definitely wasn't helping him think out the most rational decision right now.

"...You're after me, right? So let's make this between just you and me in that case!"

Voulge turned his head up and saw Red pouting while she had her hands against her hip. He shook his head and finally made the decision before things got worse.

"I accept your terms." said Voulge as he stood tall and confident, completely unfazed by the petal's effect when it was at its most critical stage. "I brought Red and I into this situation, and I intend to end it with my own hand." He then threw the slab of loin cloth wrapped meats into the cave and in front of Yasu, along with negating the whirlpool that surrounded the said navi. "Take it, do what you wish with it after this battle."

The navi turned up to Red once more, with a bit of remorse in his expression as he placed his own comrade's well being on the line. "I'm sorry Red...But believe in me. Believe in me that I'll come through for you."

5. Negate Swirl Lock
6. Agree the terms

Cooldown:

Items Lost
- YLBearMeat.FOD
- HNMoleMeat.FOD
- YLBatMeat.FOD
- YLKalamari.FOD
"Eeeeeh!?" Red gasped, taken aback as she stepped back. "B-b-but...."

"In this situation it really seems like the only choice," Shin commented, popping up in a holoscreen. "Miss Yasu doesn't seem to be at a good bargaining mood unless you accept the conditions."

"No, but.... agh!" Red grumbled, flailing about and messing up her hair. "This sucks! Alright then! Be sure to do your best Mr. Voulge! Even though this whole setup is wrong, I'll...." Red started, pausing before she turned around swiftly, her cape floating back into the wind as she marched back toward the banana trees.

"...believe in you," the crimson crusader finished, a grin on her face as she turned around and put her hands on her hips, standing with the group of SPs. "So go on with 100% so you don't regret anything! You can do it!"

"Heh, well I'll leave it to you guys. Now... let's see if we can't do anything about those banana trees...." Shin pondered, sipping some lemonade.

"You're not really reacting to the other navis at all, huh?"

"Well, I'll just have to take it as is."

"True."

Turn Summary:
5-6. BELIEVE IN VOULGE, WHO RED BELIEVES IN.
*Regen 5 on Grass Terrain

Myun:
-Something
((+2 FXP for various broship and teamliness))

Yasu became agitated as Red tried to intervene in her arrangement. "We have no need to test you; we already realize your potential. Loath as I am to admit it, this man represents a possible gain to us as well. While I have not put his partnership on the line for this arrangement, it is useful to our Shogun if we test the abilities of the tournament winner's friends as well," the general explained, crossing her arms haughtily. Yasu smiled as Voulge disengaged his whirlpool; an aura dissipated off of the general herself, surrounding him and relieving him of the soporific effect. The general's smile turned more violent, however, as he offered the meat forward. A bit of indignant color spread across her face. "Please, as if I would take hold of your meat so readily," she laughed, grabbing up the parcel in one hand. With a flick of the wrist, she tossed it up to Lee, who dropped her halberd to clumsily grasp it before it could go back down.

Now holding one meat slab under her arm, another large parcel of meat, and yet another slab in her mouth, the samurai looked fairly ridiculous. "Mer'samottameatinmere!" she pointed out. It was hard to tell what she was babbling about, but she seemed pleased at least.

The green-clothed general nodded, then gestured upward with her eyes. "A full reset is necessary, Vee," she encouraged her subordinate.

Vee muttered something under her breath, then called out jokingly, "Maybe you'd better throw your top back off then?" While the general angrily dismissed the suggestions, Vee jumped into the air and, in a squatting position, ran concealed kunai through the surface of the LockOn satellite, bringing it to the ground in a noisy explosion. When the dust cleared, however, she was not near the wreckage; the ninja had areagrabbed back up onto the cliff face. "Don't lose, Yasu. You guys aren't leaving me with explaining our 'honorable surrender' again like last time."

Grinning with a hunger for battle, the green general extended her palm outward and glared fiercely with her single eye. "Let's see if this masculine scum can provide a challenge for me," she taunted cockily, waiting for Voulge's attack from her position beneath the waterfall. Apparently she hadn't deigned it necessary to put back on whatever she ordinarily wore instead of the bikini, which might be either a blessing or a curse. Voulge had also been allowed to hold onto his shield.

--Cave Area--

Yasu: 340 HP (behind waterfall)

Voulge.EXE: 250HP (in water) (SplashCross) (2-hit shield)

Red_Riding_Hood.EXE: 210 HP (RiskyHoney1)

"A full reset huh? Well I'll have Mr. Voulge fight you at his best so it really is an even match, Miss Yasu," Red grinned as she and Myun turned their attention to Voulge and stuck their arms out at him.

"We've gotten pretty damaged on the way here, but this should help somewhat. Shin, I'll need you to do the appropriate redirecting," Red called, looking up at the sky.

"Sure thing," the ace replied, typing a few commands into his home computer, which the PeT was already connected with. I mean, it's not like any of them ever left home during this entire adventure.

Red and Myun almost jumped as they felt their regenerative processes being expelled through their arms and took the forms of orbs of energy. Concentrating, they silently thanked Shin as they shot the healing waves at their partner, wishing him luck in the battle.

"Now, let's see if we can't get a few bananas from these trees," Red proclaimed, pumping her fist into the air to gather the excitement of the SPs.

Stealing a glance at Voulge, the crimson crusader grinned, eyes portraying the message "Go get 'em!" to her partner.

Turn Summary:
*Innate Sugar Rush to Voulge [Heal 30]
1. Cheer silently for Voulge

Myun's Actions:
*Fiber Fixer to Voulge [Heal 30]
As Voulge saw Yasu preparing behind the flowing waterfall, he could feel his strength surging back to his body when the effect of the sleep petal began to dissipate. His stance straightened up and stood with his gravel-shield facing towards Yasu and loosely held his white spear on the other side. The spearhead was halfway in the water, constantly creating ripples through out the lake, "...Let's begin."

The ripples slowly became larger and much more frequent, soon becoming outright violent when waves began to crash against the cave walls. The source of all of this was coming from Voulge's Avaria-Lancea, vibrating in a super-sonic wavelength. As soon as the navi pulled the weapon out from the water, the sonic-vibration created a sharp hum that hung in the air, but it didn't phase the spearman at all. Positioning his left palm at the end of his spear while holding it straight forward with his right, Voulge also lifted his right leg up to his stomach to prepare an oriental stance. "Stab." With a powerful stamp against the water as if it was solid ground, Voulge exerted his entire bodily motion behind the spear and gave out a power stab into the air. The vibration literally transferred out of from spear and a blurry bubble of energy came out from the spearhead, firing off into the cave like a speeding bullet.

"This girl is clearly dangerous. Facing off against a fully armored navi in a bikini, she's clearly confident about her strength...We're not going for a direct approach till we know her limit for sure. Understood?"

Voulge responded to his operator's plan with a small nod and sheathed his spear onto his back. The moment Voulge's finger's touch left the spear, it transformed into a golden trident and the navi to literally disappear into thin air. Appearing above the lake and floating on the exact position the former-LockOn2 was, the spearman was holding two weapons at each hand. On his right was a dull, beaten up cannon with a jagged bayonet attached, letting out a low whirr as it was charging for an attack. On the other hand, Voulge was holding onto a special throwing knife, laced with a golden paralytic formula over the edge of the blade.

The navi began to fall down as his brief moment of suspended air time ran out. He first pulled the knife as far back as he could and threw it with a quick flick of the wrist. The knife created a trail of golden flakes behind as the force at which Voulge threw the knife was too much and the dried up formula began to shed apart little by little. As the knife flew straight at Yasu's direction, the gunlance gave out a large click as it finished its charge and gave out a small orange glow at its vent holes. "I have no intention of losing Red...Forgive me!"

When the sound of the knife cut through something, may it be Yasu or the rock, Voulge instinctively pulled the trigger and unleashed the pent up bullet straight down to the lake. The gunlance fired a giant orange bullet that immediately exploded upon contact, swallowing everything with its explosion and hopefully catching Yasu in a surprise attack. Discharging a large silver shell that was at the brink of melting down due to the charge, Voulge immediately changed the spear back to its original form after the attack and immediately began his evasive movement.

He created a small trail of ripples behind him as he ran around the lake, fully prepared to dodge anything that may come from Yasu. With so much at stake, Voulge had to think through this battle with utmost care and couldn't afford to lose. "Keep up your faith, Red."

The navi continued running around, but he kicked up a splash of water and began to weave the stream of water like a string. He then shook off the gravel-shield, most likely destroyed by Yasu's possible attacks, and reconstructed a brand new shield from nothing but water. "Don't give her a chance to strike...I have a feeling that it's going to hurt like hell when she does." Marius sorted through the chip folder in hopes of finding the right chip, but he grumbled when the chip was not attuned to anything that wasn't head-on fighting. However, his face lightened up when his sight caught something at the very end of his folder. "Let's try to turn the table for our favor."

Slotting the chip into his PET, Marius rested on his chair with a smile on his face and crossed his arms while at it. The veins on the Avaria Lancea slowly changed from its aquatic blue hue to a vibrant green, surging the weapon with the chip data. Voulge instantly knew what Marius had slotted in, as well as the plan his operator had thought out. "...COME FORTH!" Twirling the spear with one hand, the navi immediately stabbed the spear into the nearby rock wall and the green light began to drain out into the wall. A light rumble began to shake the entire battlefield up and wild vines sprouted out from the ground. It soon began to move on its own accord, recognizing Yasu as its target immediately and a whole group of vines shot out towards the bikini-clad navi.

1. Pulsar2 [90 / Object Triggered Splash 8] {A|B}@ Yasu
2. Retairius Triden [Teleport / Stun / Take Aim / 3TCD]
- Teleport above the lake
- Stun Yasu
3. TankCannon2 [120 /or/ [b]120+Blast2+Minus Acc.[/b] / Optional Fire] {A|C+Take Aim} @ Yasu
4. Dodge
5. Dodge
6. Rope2 [70 / Hold / 3 Turns / Removable] {A}
* Tempero Flamma [Strengthen [40]]

Cooldowns:
Swirl Lock: 3TCD
Retairius Triden: USED
The match between the two started with Red healing her ally with the power of sugar, restoring his vitality. She then proceeded to fish out some bananas from the trees nearby, which went ahead and got that out of the way to allow her to watch the fight.

The general laughed behind her waterfall, becoming interested as the man adopted a new stance. "That's an interesting looking technique about it, but what could a filthy man like you know about it? Let's see your true colors," she taunted him. Her body slowly shifted to a silhouetted form, hiding all features besides the white of her eye and her thin smile. Voulge's pulsar failed to affect her, simply glancing off of her body without dealing damage. "What a feeble attack! If you're going to keep the tournament winner from us, you're going to have to try harder."

The enemy navi's pupil dilated momentarily, showing that she'd had a particular reaction to the knife that Voulge had pulled. "So the man has a brain. A brain won't compensate for the failings of your gender, however," she smirked. Undeterred, Voulge threw the knife, which grazed Yasu as it sailed by. Despite the fact that the cut hadn't really injured her or drawn blood, she could feel the nerve-dampening effect that the toxins were causing on her body. It didn't seem to bother her; in fact, her one eye shined more brightly, revealing that she had a contingency. "As if such a childish strategy would work against me!" she cried out, shrugging off the poison effortlessly.

The tank cannon seemed ineffective at damaging the general, but at the very least she seemed to be having a hard time keeping up with Voulge's position. As the smoke cleared, her eye shot up to look him in the face. Vee was already retreating back from the navi's position, anticipating something big coming next. The green general smirked, squatting momentarily and placing her hands upon the ground. Bringing them up, she revealed that each hand was now cupping a small stone. Without saying anything, but rather simply smiling in a feral way, she threw one stone and smashed through Voulge's shield; the projectile flew forward like a bullet and passed into the sky like it had barely been impeded. Voulge responded with another shield, and the stone in turn bounced off with a dull thud, leaving the shield in-tact. Yasu took the time to jump up, landing gracefully next to the navi. "That little toy will do nothing to help you," she whispered, pointing her eyes briefly down to his shield. Growling, she reared back and delivered two swift punches with dangerous speed. Voulge anticipated and dodged them. Her eye sparkled as she brought the fist back once more, smashing the shield out of his hands as he used it for defense.

At the last moment, Voulge released a tangle of vines, which wrapped around around Yasu's limbs restrictively and dug into her skin. Her teeth clenched as the effect of what Voulge could only assume was a Shadow technique wore off. Despite struggling, the vine shackles did not come off easily, and she fell forward. The fall landed her ungracefully with her backside in the air and on all fours, using her hands to support herself. Looking up with indignant shock, she corrected her position while her two ally generals laughed. "B... Bastard! Using something like this against me, the Natural Blademaster Yasu!" she growled, her anger intensifying as she struggled against the shackles.

--Cave Area--

Yasu: 340 HP (Gutpunch: 4 swings) (held)

Voulge.EXE: 270HP (SplashCross) (40 strengthen pooled)

Red_Riding_Hood.EXE: 210 HP (RiskyHoney1)

Voulge watched as Yasu was held in place by the Rope, also noticing her shadowy properties fading away. The navi raised his spear but lowered it right away, knowing that a direct approach wouldn't see fit against his opponent. "I'm afraid she might use that skill of hers again to nullify all our attacks." said Voulge as his feet dug firmly into the ground while assuming his stance. "A Shadow effect. It's rather easy to counter, but it's safe to assume that she has a lot more up in her sleeve...A 'Natural Blademaster' eh?" Marius was rummaging through his folders, again, trying to find the right chip for this situation. While waiting for his operator's choice of chips, the spearman began to trace a circle on the ground with the toe of his feet. With a quick stamp to the center of the circle, a plate of soil and grass levitated off the air and began to compact itself into a small, yet durable buckler for Voulge to use.

"Hrrm..." Marius was still pondering about which chip to use as his fingers swung back and forth through his chips. "Marius, please hurry." Voulge wasn't helping him out with his words, but it spoke the truth as Yasu could break free from the Rope in any moment, losing this god-given chance. To choose his biggest hitter BigHammer or to be safe and use the FireSword to negate any more shadow effect or the Arrow in case she broke free...the operator's mind was in a haze with so many decisions.

"Hey...Why don't you just use the Sensor?"

Marius' eye widened as Ignis had finally said something useful, something he thought he would never hear within his lifespan. "Ahahaha! You owe me!" Ignoring the SP, the operator immediately prepared the Sensor chip out and frantically jammed it into the PET, "No time to waste!!"

Voulge lifted his Avaria-Lancea and pointed its head straight down to the ground. The silver chain connected to the end of the spear lit up like a Christmas decoration, only it was surging with immeasurable amount of volts, and the same light began to spread throughout the spear. Though the entire weapon was filled with electricity, the spearhead was enveloped within a blood red flame that was changing the shape of the weapon into something more formidable.

With a mighty stab to the ground, all the electricity began to flow through it and the red flame began to burn even stronger. The electricity began to take form within the flame and a KillerEye virus emerged with its eyes closed. "Be straight and true! Pierce everything through your sight!" The flame began to change the KillerEye as well: sharpening its horns, adding spikes around its body, and its retina changed colors to the same blood red as it opened its eye towards the tangled Yasu.

Letting the altered Sensor do its job, Voulge quickly plucked the spear out from the ground and ran away from his possibly immobile enemy. Though it looked like she was a close ranger fighter like himself, the spearman wasn't going to test the water and push his luck. If he was going to attack, he would need to do something out of the box.

"I need the following three chips in the same order. I'm afraid that this may be the only way we can get another clean hit against our opponent." Said Voulge as he sent a small list up on the PET screen. Marius' eyebrow raised when he saw the list as he couldn't see the possible strategy behind these ragtag chips. But like a flash of a lightbulb, everything came together and the operator saw exactly what his navi had planned out, putting a witty grin on his face. "I have no objections. I'll send the chips right away."

The navi continued to keep his distance at all times, still trying to keep things safe and sound. However, as soon as the chips was finished loading, he abruptly stopped and turned his spear down to the ground once more. "Bring hell onto my enemy! Leave nothing but ashes and demise!" The spearhead was lit on fire once more, but it was dark green and the veins on the spear pulsed in a red light. With yet another stab to the ground, the flame and the red on the spear drained through the crack.

A green totem virus covered in the same green flame sprouted out just in front of Yasu, crackling a strange laughter while the flame surrounding it was being swallowed up through its mouth. Without giving any chance of escape, the totem expelled the absorbed flame in almost twice the potency at Yasu. "NOW!" The moment the last ember blew out from the grinning totem's mouth, Voulge held on his hand a giant turbine that was already in rotation. It quickly began to pick up speed and a giant stream of wind was being generated towards Voulge. "Come! I will not let you take away Red!!"

The wind was directed towards Yasu and both the navi and the operator hoped that it would drag their enemy close enough for the next attack. The turbine let out a click when it began to spin the other way around, creating three miniature tornadoes that wreaked as much damage as the normal-sized one would as it flew towards their target. "One more!!" Shifting the turbine into a drill lance, Voulge tightly locked the handle beneath his arm pit and twisted his hand around the end, revving the drill like an engine as it spun little by little.

"YEA! FULL FORCE, BABY!"

Ignis screamed at the top of his lung, prompting Voulge to turn the drill to the max and begin his jousting-dash at Yasu. Dust and dirt kicked up at his every step, even shaking the very ground as if there was a stampede. Voulge's eye was dead-locked at Yasu and kept the tip of his spinning drill lance straight and precise, making sure that she wouldn't pull any more trickery on him. As the distance between one another began to shorten, the navi began to rev the drill once more and jumped up into the air, immediately thrusting the lance straight down towards Yasu with all his strength.

* Tempero Flamma [Strengthen [40]]
* Rope2 [[b]70[/b] / Hold / 3 Turns / Removable]
1. Sensor [100+[b]80[/b] / Stun / Beam / Attacks anything in sight / Destroyed after attacking / 100 HP / ElecBody] {S} Towards Yasu
2. Dodge
3. Dodge
4. Totem2 [140+Spread 2 /or/ 70 Heal / Changes When Hit / 3 Turns / 100 HP Object] {A|S} @ Yasu [Placed right in front of Yasu]
5. AirStorm2 [60 x 3 / Variable Targeting / Pull3] {B} Pull Yasu / Direct all three shots @ Yasu
6. DrillArm [60 x 2 (1st) / 60 (2nd) / Break / Knockback (1st) / Long Attack] {B} @ Yasu

Cooldowns:
Swirl Lock: 2TCD
Retairius Triden: 3TCD
Totem2: 3 Turns
"Yes! A fruitful harvest! ...No pun intended, but let's keep cheering on Voulge," Red commented, gathering five bunches of bananas from the trees in some way or another and storing them in her mysterious picnic basket. Ignis had already done this by suggesting things to Marius, but Red observed the battle patiently.

"If it comes down to it, I'll probably have to finish them off myself," Red mused, watching her comrade distance himself from the "Natural Blademaster." "I wonder if general ranked people are better at what they say they do? Hm, we could use some vegetables to go into the curry I'm thinking of...."

Myun just observed the battle with intense excitement, trying not to miss a second due to the tension in the air and what was at stake.

Shin probably fell asleep at some point, or maybe he was getting more things to eat so that he wouldn't be so nervous while he watched. At any rate, there were no words from the party of Voulge's comrades as they put their faith in the spearman's ability to defeat Yasu.

Turn Summary:
All Actions - Believe in Voulge and gather bananas.