In Rogue Sharo,

In his usual light burst, SplashMan arrived on the Net. With his operator pre-occupied with fallen friends for the moment, he elected not to bug her, instead beginning to search the area-

AHH SOMETHING WAS ON HIS LEG. SOMETHING SQUISHY.

The Aqua Navi looked down at his limb, and noticed the cause; a jellyfish with large, goofy eyes had grabbed it in an attempt to get some attention. It worked. "Blub?! I guess you woke up, huh? It's okay to tag along, but next time, try something that won't make my heart program almost explode!"

The aquatic SP simply stood tall, happy that it was getting noticed.

"Well, I guess Sabrina's in for a surprise too, once we get in a battle. C'mon Blub, let's go!" With a jellyfish follwing him, SplashMan started moving into the Net again, in search of enemies.

(searching for Battle #1)
SplashMan's trek was met quickly with a traveling troupe of trespassing tramps, dressed in shambles. Coming across an intrusion, they met the Navi with piercing glares. Looking at the Navi, they talked amongst themselves and snickered a bit as well. Then, they changed into what you could call the worst thing that you could ever see. Amorphous dark masses of shifting black, looking right at home in the darkness of the Rogue Net, their black bodies rippled with shadows that never were, their forms morphing every now and again. One of them tapped the floor with its 'finger', and the entire battlefield seemed to be sucked of its life, turning the very ground into an icy landscape.

BlackmareA: 180HP
BlackmareB: 180HP
BlackmareC: 180HP
BlackmareD: 180HP

Terrain: 100% Ice

SplashMan.EXE: 300HP
Blub.SP: 70HP

-ROGUE BATTLE ONE, FIGHT!!-
Immediately upon seeing the beings of darkness, SplashMan froze, completely freaked out by the bizzare viruses. His jellyfish companion couldn't even do that, electing to hide behind the Navi, barely able to even peek out from behind his legs. Needless to say, it was time to summon the operator. "Sabrina, we've found something...!"

"Huh? Okay, so what do we have thi-eww! Those things are pretty creepy..." Even though she faced no danger from the Blackmare, Sabrina couldn't help but shiver a bit at their very appearance. "Ugh, lemme bring up Dad's notes on these things. ...Got it! They're called Blackmare, and are the upgraded form of the Nightmare virus. ...Good name...they attack with the swords that take up their entire arm. And, according to this, they're immune to everything but Sword-type chips. ...Wait, what? That can't be right. How can a virus be immune to everything but one kind of chip?"

"I dunno, but I don't think your dad would mess anything up on those notes...so I'm gonna say anything other than swords is a no-go..." The Aqua Navi couldn't help but notice the feeling of dread seeping through his body as it occured to him that so much as one miss could make the entire battle unwinnable. "Well, I guess we should get started..."

"Yeah...the quicker we take those weird things out, the better!" On the plus side, the icy terrain and various virus immunities made the chip selection process mindnumbingly easy. "Battlechip, AquaSword! Slot in!"

A mini-water tank formed over SplashMan's right hand, which just so happened to have a watery blade attached to it. Sure, he needed to make sure didn't miss, but just having a weapon seemed to inspire confidence in him, as evidenced by him daring to point the sword at the Blackmare group before starting his razor-sharp assault. After lowering it, the Navi rushed towards them, mentally dividing them into two equal groups. Immediately, he targeted one of the duos, attempting to slice them up with a single well-placed cut. After a quick turn, he slashed at the other pair, desiring them to have the same fate as the other. Then, removing the groups from his head, he performing a spincut, hoping to get as many shadow viruses as possible. The final attack proved too much for the AquaSword, however, as it faded from existance as soon as it was completed. And yet, it seemed that the courage it had infused into SplashMan didn't so easily vanish. "I know what's coming up, so lay it on me!"

Yep, time to bring some joy to the situation...Ninjoy, that was. But after a moment of thinking, Sabrina decided to sweeten the deal a bit. "Yep, so here ya go! Battlechip, AreaGrab! Battlechip, MoonBlade! Double slot in!"

The Aqua Navi warped immediately to the middle of the group, with a single, large kunai in hand. He performed a basic cut with it, releasing it as he reached the extent that his arm would go...which appeared to give the knife a mind of its own, as it continued to spin around his body, into a vortex that could slice all that were near. Before long, though, it disappeared like the sword before it, leaving SplashMan with no means of attack. He did, however, still have legs, which were quite good for evading as needed.

The jellyfish he had left behind, as well, had multiple appendages for locomotion, and was unafraid to do so. Which was good, because at the moment it was probably afraid of everything else.

[Order of Turn:
SplashMan:
1-AquaSword chip attack on BlackmareA and BlackmareB (80+15, Aqua, Slashing)
2-AquaSword chip attack on BlackmareC and BlackmareD (80+15, Aqua, Slashing)
3-AquaSword chip attack on BlackmareA, BlackmareB, and BlackmareC (80+15, Aqua, Slashing)
4-AreaGrab chip attack to middle of Blackmare group (teleports user)
5-MoonBlade1 chip attack on surviving BlackMareA, BlackmareB, BlackmareC, and BlackmareD (90, Slashing, C accuracy before AreaGrab boost if none are deleted at this point)
6-Dodge

Blub:
1-Dodge
2-Dodge]
The Blackmare began advancing on SplashMan and Blub, their horrific blobby forms quickly morphing to form sword-arms that they wielded expertly, delivering quick slashes here and there. SplashMan met theirs with his own, slices that bled through the nightmarish creatures like a hot knife through butter, leaving only one unscathed and one injured. Then, as the swords clashed, and one Blackmare was about to hit its target, SplashMan did a surprise backstab maneuver and sliced up the remaining two, deleting one and cleaving another clean in half. As the creature howled in pain, the two disjointed parts melded back into one form, the part where it was damaged without a seam in sight.

BlackmareA: DELETED
BlackmareB: DELETED
BlackmareC: DELETED
BlackmareD: 90HP

The good news was, those swords did the trick. The bad news was, those swords didn't do the trick enough. Needless to say, this greatly bothered SplashMan, who had no innate sword attacks. "Uh, we've got a problem..."

"Yeah, no more swords, and one more virus..." Sabrina looked through a handy dandy list of all of her remaining chips, complete with pictures, hoping for some idea of what to do without having to run away, or waste valuable time editing her folder to put in that new WideSword she got. Boomerang...not sharp enough. LilCloud...not at all. WideShot...couldn't do a thing to it. Ugh, absolutely nothing...hang on a sec. Yo-Yo looked sharp. Sharp enough to count as a Sword, maybe? "Hang on, I wanna try something, before we resort to desperate measure!" Three chips were grabbed, but only two were transferred to her Navi immediately. "Battlechip, Yo-Yo! Double slot in!"

The Aqua Navi took a good look at the shadowy virus, getting a better feel for how it might avoid any incoming attacks. As he did so, an odd, claw-like device appeared over his hand, which opened to reveal...nothing. Just pure, empty blackness. That apparently was there to hide something, as a red sawblade-like object popped out of it, shot towards the remaining Blackmare. It seemed like it would shoot endlessly forward, and probably could've, but suddenly, it stopped; the string attached to it was probably a contributing factor. With nowhere else to go, it sailed straight back to its device of origin, popping back into the 'claw' with minimal effort. And with that done...the Yo-Yo spat itself out again, once again fighting slashing viruses with slashing. Always with the slicing...and the returning.

And as of late, the subsequent third chip. "Here's some backup, just in case! Battlechip, FastGauge! Slot in!"

SplashMan suddenly felt faster, which was good considering the remaining claw object on his hand was heavy enough to seriously slow him down. That'd make avoiding any potential counterattacks a bit easier. And while it lacked the aid of FastGauge, Blub also didn't have any weapons on his tentacles that acted like mini-anchors. That'd make avoiding any potential counterattacks a bit easier on the support program, as well.

[Order of Turn:
1-Take aim on BlackmareD
2-Yo-Yo1 chip attack on BlackmareD (40x3, Slashing, 40 HP object, immune to all non-Break attacks)
3-Yo-Yo1 chip attack on BlackmareD (40x3, Slashing, 40 HP object, immune to all non-Break attacks)
4-FastGauge chip on SplashMan (boost evasion by 10% for 3 turns)
5-Dodge
6-Dodge

Blub:
1-Dodge
2-Dodge]
The Blackmare continued to attempt and harm SplashMan, but his double Yo-Yo attack saw to it that it never would succeed. The shadow dissolved into the ice, shrieking with a horrific mind-piercing howl before disappearing off into the great virus breeder in the sky.

BlackmareA: DELETED
BlackmareB: DELETED
BlackmareC: DELETED
BlackmareD: DELETED

-ROGUE BATTLE ONE, VICTORY!!-

Rewards: 1920z, 36 BugFrags
It took a little work, but both SplashMan and Blub were completely unharmed. Both took a moment to let out a sigh of relief, even though neither could truly and physically perform the action. While the SP was content to catch its 'breath', the Navi walked over and accessed the remaining data. "Sending some cash data over!"

Sabrina watched her zenny total rise, which naturally pleased her. "Okay, jack out now!"

"Huh? But it's only been one battle..."

"Yeah, but I have a couple of things to do! Come on, let's get it done with already!"

"Well, okay, if you really want to do it now..." And that conversation ended with a jack out, and the shortest busting session the duo had done in a long, long time...

(JACKING OUT WOO)
Once again, SplashMan arrived in Sharo Area, with a jellyfish standing on top of him. "...Huh? Sharo? Sabrina, you could at least give me a little warning or something before jacking me in..."

"What do you mean? I did! I shouted out 'Jack in! SplashMan, Execute!' like I always do! Maybe you were asleep or something!"

"I mean more than that! I wasn't paying attention, so I missed that and...oh, never mind..." Yeah, he wasn't winning this argument. With a shrug, he started moving through the Rogue Net, in search of enemies.

(Searching for Battle #1...for the second straight battle)
The traveling duo once again traveled through the same space of Sharo they'd been in earlier, but now without the threat of looming Blackmares, at least for now. Suddenly, they noticed a green light in front of them, looking out of place. They were just about to approach it when a blast of green light shot down from the heavens, destroying any trace of data on the spot and blasting up a pillar of water skyward! Luckily, that data wasn't them, and the culprits lowered themselves down onto the battlefield, hovering a few feet above ground. They seemed to be large satellites, which beamed down green cursors onto the battlefield, searching for the enemy that they missed.

Satellite2 A: 200HP
Satellite2 B: 200HP
Satellite2 C: 200HP
Satellite2 D: 200HP

Terrain: 100% Sea

-ROGUE BATTLE ONE, REDUX!!-
(OOC: OMGPOST1000NEEDZTOBEEPIC)

Sharo Net. A frigid wasteland, populated by numerous aquatic beings, and those hardy enough to resist its bitter cold. SplashMan and Blub, both falling into the aquatic being categories, were unfazed by this, actually enjoying the winter wonderland. To them, it was a breathtaking place.

"Whoa! Look over there, Blub!" The Navi pointed towards a natural ice formation, that resembled a pair of jaws, with rows upons rows of sharp, dagger-like teeth. "That kinda reminds me of the BlarghShark I once battled. Try to imagine getting by something that has a mouth like that. It's not fun!"

The jellyfish closed its eyes, trying to mentally picture being chewed by a giant shark. It immediately shrunk back a bit, sliding off the back of its owner's domed head down to the tops of his cannons. Apparently, it didn't seem to enjoy that image.

"Yeah, it hurt a lot!" SplashMan said, shaking his head a bit as if to remove a certain mental image himself. "But I pulled through and defeated it! It was pretty tough, though. It took practically everything I had just to do it!"

"Everything YOU had?" A girl's voice echoed into the conversation, seemingly shocked that SplashMan could say such a thing. "I was pretty beat after that battle myself, you know! Sure, I wasn't getting bitten by sharks, but that was mentally draining!"

The Aqua Navi leaped nearly a foot, not expecting his operator to be listening in after her previous silence. "Ahh! You heard that, Sabrina?"

"Yeah, but don't worry about it. We're a team, us both being tired after that battle shouldn't be a surprise at all!" The Netopian girl thought for a moment, before deciding to ask something. "So, see anything that can attack you yet?"

SplashMan turned his head left and right, but didn't so much as see anything moving, much less enemies. "Nope, just me and Blub." A quick and spur of the moment look downwards revealed that he was standing on top of water. "Hey, we're off the ice! I'm kinda surprised we've reached the water so quick!"

"It's probably because there's nothing in this part of the Net, so you've been walking uninterrupted." Sabrina sighed at this statement, having wished to have entered some sort of combat by name. "Well, guess there's nothing we can do except to keep looking, huh?"

The Navi almost seemed to smile, though he lacked the mouth needed to do so. "Yup! I don't mind it, myself." Ice, snow, liquid water...most Navis would hate it, but he really enjoyed this Net. It wasn't as calming as Yoka, but it had a certain scenic beauty that the other aquatic themed area could only dream of. "Okay Blub, let's see if there's anything over by that ice floe!" He pointed at a large chunk of ice, and started walking towards it, SP still taking residence on his cannons.

Almost as soon as he did, however, he noticed something odd in the distance; a green light was on the ground, with no possible source in sight. "What the heck...? What is that?" Before he could take another step, however, something began to fall from the sky, directly towards the light. SplashMan squinted, trying to tell what it could be, but it was too small to tell right away. However, it was pretty clear that there was more than one of whatever it was. Wait, it was getting close...hey, those were-

SPLASH!

...Bullets! Several of them hit the drink, causing water to splash all the way over onto the Navi. The surprise of it being an attack caused him to fall onto his backside, loosing his jellyfish companion from the cannons onto the freezing water, who hadn't expected that reaction. "That was an attack! But what did it come from?!"

"An attack?! Looks like we've found something after all!" Sabrina exclaimed, rather excited that the monotony had been broken. "Whether we know what it is or not, let's go! Battle routine, set!"

As if cued by the operator's words, four satellites dropped from the sky, into the Aqua Navi's field of vision. "Good, they've showed themselves! Execute!" He felt his various battle programs flow through him, making him ready for any fight. "Uh...it's kinda hard to get a read on these guys. I mean, they're satellites. I'm guessing that light and shooting is its attack, but how does it work?" Well, almost ready.

The operator did naught but smirk and start bringing things up on her PET. "Leave it to me! I'll bring up Dad's notes!" Virtually flipping through page after page of information on viruses, she at last located the virus in question, and started reading from it. "Okay, their official name is Satellite. ...Real creative. It says here that that green light from earlier is a cursor they use to lock onto enemies, then shoots them repeatedly! So, I guess as long as you avoid that light, you're perfectly safe!"

SplashMan looked on as the Satellites' cursors formed in front of them, moving along in search of him and Blub. "Easier said than done, huh...?" Well, he might as well get started on reducing the number of cursors he'd have to avoid. Well, he'd just gotten that PowerUP, so maybe he should take advantage of that?

"SplashMan! You can start with your charge attack!"

Whoa, it was like Sabrina read his mind, or something. They really were getting good about understanding each other, but that was just creepy. Quickly shaking his head to refocus on the battle, he activated the small tanks within his back cannons, instantly infusing the weapons with the water needed to use what was rapidly becoming his strongest attack. From their usual positions, SplashMan made his cannon rise from his back, until they were nearly atop his shoulders, which provided much better aim than what it had previously been, back when they were stationary. After adding some water pressure from within himself, and trying to take aim on the semi-immobile virus, the Navi blasted forth twin bursts of water, each torrent shooting towards one of the Satellite. He watched the blasts, surprised at just how powerful and fast they had become. "Wow, that last PowerUP you got really added some power to Water Splash!"

"What, you think I'd spend 11000z on something that wasn't going to be good?" The Netopian girl waved a finger at her Navi from the real world, before starting to gather some Battlechips to use. "With that last one, Water Splash is the most powerful it can ever get, unless we ever get a couple of chips! So get used to it being that strong!"

With a nod, SplashMan turned to the other floating viruses, curious as to what the next plan was. "Too bad we can't just use Water Splash on all of them, huh?"

"Well, that's why they invented Battlechips! ...I think." Fortunately, being unsure of their origins didn't hamper Sabrina's ability to insert a chip in the slightest, sliding her lone Elec chip into her PET in a single, elegant motion. "Battlechip, Arrow2! Slot in!"

A buzzing noise began to echo throughout the battlefield, as an electrical energy sphere with wings began to form above the Navi's head. After taking a moment to become more sleek, the excess light faded, exposing its true identity as a doppleganger for an Elewasp virus, deleted in Rogue Yoka a while back. The vespid set its eyes upon one of the Satellite, which instantly turned red from sheer anger. It extended its large stinger forward, then jetted towards the enemy of its creator, all the while crackling with the electricity that bore it. ...Well, that was all he could really do to influence that attack, so SplashMan turned back towards his SP, to get a quick glimpse of whether he was okay. This was immediately answered when he noticed that the jellyfish was underwater, swimming along. Noticing its Navi was looking at it, Blub happily waved a tentacle at him, before resuming its merry underwater stroll. "Well, I guess we won't have to worry about him. Guess that means we can go all out!"

The operator nodded in agreement, having already prepared several other Battlechips for use. "Right! And I think we should go all out, and try to get them all as quickly as possible! If there's still something left after we're done, you can do your best imitation of Blub! ...Come to think of it, when did he wake up, anyway?" Eh, best not to think too hard about that. And thus, she started inserting a pair of chips. The first featured red and blue areas becoming more red, and the second contained a Weather virus. "Combo time! Battlechip, AreaGrab! Battlechip, Blizzard! Slot in!"

Before he could even turn back towards the enemy, SplashMan instantly warped from the water on which he stood, making any imminent attacks on his Naviage ineffective due to him not being there. A split second later, he reformed behind a pair of Satellites, with one notable alteration: a blue...metallic object was now his right hand, with its one opening covered by a grate. After a moment of his usual aiming process, he made the viruses know full well what such a strange a device could do. And that was...create a zone, albeit small, of complete and utter cold. A miniature zone where nothing but ice and freezing were known, which was only amplified on the already frigid waters the battle was fought on.

And yet, that alone couldn't bring down a virus of that stamina. Something else would have to be done. But Sabrina had too much Rogue Net experience to not know this. Not to mention basic math skills. With a virtually inaudible grunt, she placed one final chip into that well used insertion slot, with the specified picture being that of the dreaded Bark virus. "One more attack, then you can duck for cover! Battlechip, WideShot2! Slot in!"

A new weapon formed on the water tank Navi's arm, this one becoming a wide mouthed gun of some sort. After taking a moment to position his attack, SplashMan released the single shot, producing a wave of water that sailed forth towards the possibly frozen Satellites. Compared to everything else, it seemed like an awfully simple attack, even when compared to his basic Water Splash. But it ceased to matter, as the chip attack was complete, and the gun made way for his regular right hand. "So, should I go underwater now, Sabrina?"

The aforementioned operator let out a small sigh. SplashMan was usually good about listening to her, but that..."Isn't that what I just said?"

The Navi just turned and looked at his operator, slightly confused. "No, you just said to duck for cover. Nothing about letting me submerge!"

Sabrina opened her mouth, prepared to say something that amounted to 'geez, you have absolutely no common sense', but thought better of it and closed it before anything could slip out. "Don't argue about it! Just do it!"

Without another world, SplashMan sunk deep into the water, watching as any remaining Satellite rose higher and higher from his perspective. Hopefully he'd be all but immune to their attacks from beneath the surface. "Okay, all submerged!" And it was cold. Very cold. If a Navi wasn't Aqua-element, they'd probably get Net hypothermia or something. Possibly even more human-like Navis wouldn't go unfazed. It was times like these that made him glad he lacked certain human traits.

"Er, hello? Earth to SplashMan!"

His operator's voice suddenly brought the Navi back to his senses, having drifted off due to the peace of being underwater. He'd have to remember to hang out underneath the surface outside of battle more often to have random thoughts.

[Order of Turn:
SplashMan:
0a-Reserve Tank R (passive buster charge)
0b-Reserve Tank L (passive buster charge)
1-Water Splash charge attack on SatelliteA (200, Aqua)
2-Arrow2 chip attack on SatelliteB (130, Elec, Homing)
3-AreaGrab chip to behind SatellitesC+D (teleports user)
4-Blizzard chip attack on SatelliteC and SatelliteD (100+15, Aqua, creates Ice terrain, increased freezing chance on Aqua-element terrain) (Aqua Boost)
5-WideShot2 chip attack on SatelliteC and SatelliteD (80+15, Aqua) (Aqua Boost)
6-Submerge

Blub:
1-Submerge
2-Dodge]
Taking the Satellites by surprise, SplashMan tried out his new maxed charge shot, the Water Splash, deleting one of the viruses instantly. Then, another Satellite bit the dust as the Arrow Elebee virus shocked that one to death. The Elebee alerted the Satellites to someone's presence, and they locked their cursors onto SplashMan and blasted up into the sky. Then, they fired several bullets towards their locked target. Unfortunately, the spot they'd fired on was empty, as the Navi had sneaked up on them, blasting them with ice and water, deleting them right there and then.

Then, he finished off by a smooth dive into the water, joining his SP in a leisurely swim.

Satellite2 A: DELETED
Satellite2 B: DELETED
Satellite2 C: DELETED
Satellite2 D: DELETED

Terrain: 100% Sea

[Achievement Unlocked! [b]Yep, You're Addicted[/b] - Over 1000 posts.]

-ROGUE BATTLE ONE, VICTORY!!-
Rewards:
- 1800z
- [Lock-On2] Battlechip
- 40 BugFrags
As soon as he realized that there were no viruses left to avoid, SplashMan swam over to his jellyfish SP, grabbed it, and made his way back to the surface. After all, no point in hiding when there wasn't any threat of getting hurt. Plus Sabrina would get on him if they spent too much time doing nothing. Now, time to access that remaining data. "Plenty of stuff in here! I'm thinking there's chip data in it!"

"Yup! It's coming up on the PET screen right now!" Okay, so...Lock-On2. Basically, it created a toned down version of that Satellite virus. Not too bad. Worth a folder spot, at least. "And its in! So you and Blub can proceed whenever you want!"

As the SP jumped back to the floor, the Navi looked ahead for a second, before moving in that direction.

(searching for Battle #2)
SplashMan soon found himself walking on ice as he ventured onwards into Sharo. Reflections of the duo followed them into the network as they looked for more viruses to delete. Then, suddenly, they were quickly surrounded by blurs of various colors. The blurs moved around quickly before revealing themselves to be viruses of the N.O. kind. They placed themselves around SplashMan in a five-point star formation, crossing their arms in a weird pose that looked like it was ripped off some kid's show.

Well, we won't miss them.

-- Super Ultra Beam Force, Go! --
N.O2 A: 150HP (0 degrees)
N.O2 B: 150HP (72 degrees)
N.O2 C: 150HP (144 degrees)
N.O2 D: 150HP (216 degrees)
N.O2 E: 150HP (288 degrees)

-ROGUE BATTLE TWO, FIGHT!!-
Ugh, he knew these viruses. If he remembered correctly, they were called N.O., and could heal themselves. Not entirely sure what their attack was, but so long as he avoided them, it wouldn't matter. "Okay, Sabrina! Ready when you are!"

"Yeah...listen, SplashMan. Something, uh, came up, so I can't focus on the battle." After all, having an unconscious guy on you tended to be somewhat distracting. "But you can handle one battle by yourself, right?"

The Aqua Navi took one good look at the virus group formation, before shaking his head. "I don't think so. Nope..."

"...Okay, here's the deal. If you need chips, tell me what ones, and I'll send them right over. But other than that, you're on your own, okay?"

Oh, he was NOT looking forward to this battle now. "Not really, but I'll give it a shot anyway..." It almost felt as though he had suddenly become a solo Navi. Only temporarily, granted, but..."Ugh, I don't have time to think about that! Here I come!" The cannons on SplashMan's back began to fill with water, straight from his own body. It only took a moment for them to reach maximum filling capacity, at which point he lowered them towards the yellow and green virus in front of him, and proceeded to blast the living tar out of whatever happened to be in its range...preferably, with the N.O. still inside that range.

Ugh, but what to do now? This was usually when Sabrina would interrupt his train of thought and start sending the chips, but not this time. Hmm...maybe he should ask for chips that would stick around, so she wouldn't have to spend a lot of time inserting them? Now, what did they have that fit that..."Sabrina! You got that new Lock-On chip in our folder, right? Think you could send it over?"

"Sure, just a sec." Hmm, something about the chip felt a little weird in her hand...meh, just her imagination. "There! Battlechip, Lock-On2! Slot in!"

A green satellite formed next to SplashMan, which immediately rose above the ground, settling a few feet in the air, hovering. As soon as it had picked its spot, a cursor emitted from the pseudo-virus, which quickly stopped in the vicinity of a N.O., causing it to automatically fire at the foe with a built-in gatling gun.

However, the Navi didn't really notice any of this, as a single kunai appeared in the palm of his hand. "What the...I guess she must've accidentally grabbed MoonBlade with that chip and put them both in without thinking. Oh well, it'd be a waste to not use it!" SplashMan twirled the knife in his hand for a moment, before twirling his body in an attempt to hit every single virus with a spinning slash attack. Well, everything except the Satellite2, which miraculously appeared unharmed from the cut. He wished he could do it again, but as the weapon only lasted for a single use, it disappeared into thin air.

"Hmm..." Okay, what else did they have? There was AquaSword and WideSword, but it seemed like an awkward time to bring them out. ...Oh, there was THAT, which they hadn't used in forever. Seemed like a perfect chance to bring it out. "Sabrina, could you give me TrainArrow?"

"Okay, lemme get my hand free. ...Okay! Battlechip, TrainArrow! Slot in!"

SplashMan's own hand, ironically, ceased to be free, as a blue bow formed on it, complete with string. Unfortunately for him, it'd take a little time to fully integrate with the Splash Buster...but that was why he had legs. To run from danger, especially when in the form of a...whatever mode of attack the N.O. had. And judging from the unsteady standing, despite having more than enough legs to normally support itself, Blub was of the same opinion. Hopefully it wouldn't be anything too awful if either of them failed.

[Order of Turn:
SplashMan:
0a-Reserve Tank R (passive buster charge)
0b-Reserve Tank R (passive buster charge)
1-Water Splash charge attack on N.O.-2A (200, Aqua)
2-Lock-On2 chip attack (Creates object with 80 HP, Omnishoes)
(Lock-On2 attack goes here)
3-MoonBlade1 chip attack on all N.O.-2 (90, Slashing, C accuracy)
4-TrainArrow1 chip on SplashMan (+30+25, Aqua element to buster shot next turn) (Single Target Aqua Boost)
5-Dodge
6-Dodge

Blub:
1-Dodge
2-Dodge

Lock-On2:
1-Lock-On2 attack on N.O.-2B (15, Lock-on, hits 6 times)]
Starting off with a cool blast, SplashMan immediately eliminated one N.O. from the equation, then summoned a Satellite pseudo-virus. The Satellite locked onto a nearby N.O., then fired a few shots from its gun. Weirdly enough, when the virus was deleted, its comrades shifted their positions to compensate for the space, and so quite a few of the shots missed. Then, as SplashMan readied his Moonblade knife to attack, the N.O. collectively blasted their beams in a crossfire, almost catching SplashMan in its wake. Fortunately, though, he was smart enough to dodge them before slicing and dicing with some kunai action. However, the N.O. seemed to slide effortlessly out of the knife's range, effectively rendering the attack useless. Then, as he readied the TrainArrow, the viruses began to slide around the Navi, almost mockingly.

N.O2 A: DELETED
N.O2 B: 120HP (45 degrees)
N.O2 C: 150HP (135 degrees)
N.O2 D: 150HP (225 degrees)
N.O2 E: 150HP (315 degrees)

Lock-On2: 80HP [OmniShoes]
That didn't quite go as planned...maybe he'd need something other than TrainArrow after all. "Sabrina! Think you could send over a sword? It could really help me out!" He waited for a moment, but all he could hear was his operator yelling at someone that probably wasn't the guys she was hanging out with. So, looked like he wouldn't be able to do anything he didn't already have. Which left him with a bow, a jellyfish, and a satellite to assault four virus that had more human-like shadows than he did. And that was about it. Yeah, fighting another battle was quickly looking like it was a really, really terrible idea.

Oh well, it wasn't like he was helpless. Making an acute turn towards one of the N.O. in his field of vision, the backs of the Aqua Navi's cannons began to spurt water, rapidly propelling himself forward. Like a rocket, he shot himself headfirst towards the X-faced virus, hoping to hit it in a blast of water. And while he hadn't planned it, it had the additional benefit of getting him out from within their formation, allowing him some leeway once he got to dodging.

"Ahh, I really wish Sabrina were here..." SplashMan sighed, knowing that if someone was irking the girl, he didn't have a chance in Hades Isle of getting to her anytime soon. "Well, guess I should make use of this thing. But first..." He concentrated, trying to channel his thoughts into the fake Satellite virus. After a couple of moment, it turned towards the Navi, as though awaiting commands. Another second or two passed, as he remotely issued orders, as though he were a psychic. As it began to seemingly turn on its own, he raised his bowed hand, now fully ready, and possessing a single, razor sharp spear within. He took a moment to get proper aim like he usually did, then let the lance fly, straight and true, and preferably towards a smallish yellow virus. However, at the same time, a cursor had appeared to locate something, causing the second chip attack to unleash a flurry of shots at the same foe.

With the double trouble attack finished, the Aqua Navi had his choice of two untargeted N.O. viruses to shoot with his remaining arrows. As he tried to decide which one to turn into a voodoo doll, the newly summoned spear within his bow suddenly extended, until it completely exited the weapon...however, it had not fired. Instead, a second arrow had formed behind it, which held the former in place. Both were soon pointed at a V2 virus, with their target selected, and each one was fired in rapid succession, perhaps 6 inches apart as they sailed along in the hopes of impaling those that threatened the Navi.

Once the third needle was released, SplashMan dissolved the weapon, making room for his regular hand. There was no mistake about it, the buster override was still there...but bows weren't conducive to evading, which he decided to do instead of really pressing his luck with more shots. Speaking of avoiding attacks, he took a quick look in the direction of his SP, but by then it was long gone from where it had stood; Blub, having been terrified by the various NOBeams from before, had fled outside from the formation, not wanting to be the recipient of such an attack.

But as he viewed the totality of his surroundings, one thing had become painfully clear to the Navi...

"Busting really isn't as fun without Sabrina here to help..."

[Order of Turn:
SplashMan:
1-Aqua Ram sig attack on N.O.-2B (130, Aqua, Impact, Knockback)
2-TrainArrow1 buster shot on N.O.-2C (95, Aqua)
(Lock-On2 attack here)
3-TrainArrow1 buster shot on N.O.-2E (95, Aqua)
4-TrainArrow1 buster shot on N.O.-2E (95, Aqua)
5-Dodge
6-Dodge

Blub:
1-Get outside of the N.O.-2 formation
2-Dodge

Lock-On2:
1-Lock-On2 attack on N.O.-2C (15, Lock-on, hits 6 times)]
SplashMan started off by ramming into one of the N.O. viruses with a powerful tackle, deleting it before it had the chance to slide away! The others were outraged, but they also realized the powerful force of the Navi, and began to strategize. One of them saw the stationary satellite overhead and pointed its crossed arms towards it, sending a powerful laser beam that smashed the Lock-On virus into oblivion! The others began to focus on SplashMan as they swirled around in formation, with a couple of them being pierced by TrainArrow shots, but none really deleted in the end. SplashMan's dodging maneuvers also ensured that he got away unscathed.

N.O2 B: DELETED
N.O2 C: 55HP (120 degrees)
N.O2 D: 150HP (240 degrees)
N.O2 E: 55HP (0 degrees)

Lock-On2: DELETED
Shoot, those N.O. were trickier than he remembered them from last time. Then again, these were the V2s...hmm. SplashMan looked at the X-faced viruses, noticing they were in a Y-shaped pattern, and not noticing the slight irony in that. "Darn, I hope Sabrina can send over a sword or something, or this is going to be super annoying..."

"Good news, SplashMan! I'm free!" Oh, the convenient timing. "Well, Harke's still unconscious, but his dad showed up, so he's taking care of him! So yep, I'm here for you again! Looks like you did pretty good while I was gone, so I guess we should just do mop up duty!"

"Phew! Thanks, but you have no idea how relieved I am you're back! Having to plan AND fight's hard work! I know some Navis can do it, but not me..." That was a huge load off his mind...now he could focus solely on doing things without having to figure out what those things should be. "Ready when you are!"

"Okay, so...they're spaced kinda far apart, so I don't think WideShot or anything like that'll hit more than one. But!" A convenient excuse to try out a new chip...Sabrina couldn't resist a chance like that. "We do have this! Battlechip, CornShot2! Slot in!"

The Aqua Navi's hand became more wooden, as it transformed into...something that resembled a spherical, slightly different colored BombCorn. He positioned it towards the yellow virus in front of him, then allowed it fire...wait, CornShot WAS a gun chip, right? Luckily, he was correct, as a bullet of pure popcorn shot from the the MegaCorn on his arm, and sailed forward. But strangely, once it hit something and proceeded to explode, the attack didn't end. Instead, a second popcorn bullet flew from the blast, towards another N.O., SplashMan watched this, wondering exactly how it pulled a stunt like that. "That's one way to attack two of them..."

However, he had little time to ponder the possibilities of exploding vegetable based attacks, as his operator had already started to insert another chip. "Okay, now get your cannons ready! Battlechip, AreaGrab! Slot in!"

The Navi warped from his position in between the gang of viruses, to behind the one that had happened to avoid his previous attacks. With the cannons on his back fully charged from leftover TrainArrow energy, he proceeded to fire watery hell from OMG POINT BLANK range towards the yellow and green virus. Of course, the slippery terrain made sure even that was far from a guaranteed hit.

Now, this presented Sabrina with a problem. If everything worked flawlessly, the battle was finished. But, with that ice terrain, overkill might just wind up getting SplashMan hit. What to do..."Okay, so...here's what I want you to do. I'm sending you another chip. If there's anything left that you can defeat with just it, use it! If not, then keep it and use it later!" Now for that chip...might as well make it the tried and true part of the arsenal. "Battlechip, WideShot! Slot in!"

The water tank Navi acquired a new weapon, in the form of a wide-mouthed gun. At least it looked less ridiculous than the CornShot. He looked around, seeing if anything needed a good squirt from his water gun...as well as his routine 'make sure Blub was still there' check. The jellyfish was still there, but was ready to scramble at the slightest hint of a beam being fired at him. At least, that's what the look of terror in his eyes seemed to indicate.

[Order of Turn:
SplashMan:
1-CornShot2 chip attack on N.O.-2E (60, Wood, Spread 1, Spread auto-targets nearest enemy from target)
2-AreaGrab chip to behind N.O.-2D (teleports user)
2a-Reserve Tank R (passive buster charge)
2b-Reserve Tank L (passive buster charge)
3-Water Splash charge attack on N.O.-2D (200, Aqua)
4-WideShot1 chip attack on N.O.-2C or E, if still around; if only D remains, keep it in reserve (60+15, Aqua) (Aqua Boost)
5-Dodge
6-Dodge

Blub:
1-Dodge
2-Dodge]
The Cornshot bursted out of SplashMan's cannon and flew right towards the virus. It was instantly deleted on contact with the popcorn bullet and it let out the second bullet towards the nearest N.O. . The split bullet was flying at the virus that sustained the least damage out of the three...but even so, it was a miss.

The X faced viruses crossed their arms together and fired their lasers all at once, which was nothing but a worthless effort as they hit nothing but air. The teleported navi performed the legendary point-blank technique, which immediately deleted the targeted virus. The last N.O. was frightened and also managed to mimic the mystique point blank with its laser, but it only a last minute bravery as it was sliced in half by the watery blade.

N.O2 B: DELETED
N.O2 C: DELETED
N.O2 D: DELETED
N.O2 E: DELETED

SplashMan.EXE: 220HP

-BATTLE WON!-
2400z + 50 BugFrags
"Oww..." Ugh, right in the back. But despite the less-than-great tingly feeling from that area, SplashMan gathered up the remaining data and transferred it without incident. "Sent over the stuff!"

Woo, cash. And those BugFrag things that Blub liked. Sabrina kinda wanted to know what chip those viruses gave out, but apparently she wasn't finding out right now. "So, how do you feel, SplashMan? Up for another?"

"Well...yeah, I'm good to go!" The aquatic Navi pointed forward, now set on proceeding. "Let's go, Blub!" Though a bit apprehensive for a moment, the Support Program followed its Navi, as both ventured further into Sharo's Rogue side.

(searching for Battle #3)