Magical Trade

Hmmmm. Alright then, I can let it go for that price. Enjoy, this will help you a lot more than me.
-Jazz.exe

Attached: UnderGuard1Protection: Damage Reduction 20
Accuracy: S
Description: Reduces the damage of all non-Impact attacks taken by 20. Impact ignores the effect and deals double damage.
Duration: 2 turns
Element: Null
Special: Status Guard: This chip blocks debuffs.
Trader Rank: D
Enjoy your underwear!

- LinkMan

Jazz GET: 1400z
Vincent GET: UnderGuard1Protection: Damage Reduction 20
Accuracy: S
Description: Reduces the damage of all non-Impact attacks taken by 20. Impact ignores the effect and deals double damage.
Duration: 2 turns
Special: Status Guard: This chip blocks debuffs.
Battlechip
Um I don't have a lot of cash but those DoubleNeedle and CornShot1 chips look really cool and Rose would love them what would you need for them

- Leilani Ka'ana'ana
Lets see, going over shop prices...
-Stephine Magi

400 zenny minimum, I don't need a lot since I'm close to a goal I've had in mind
-Jazz.exe

JAZZ WHAT ARE YOU-
-Stephine Magi

*Stephine Magi disconnected*

Alright, gonna anger my netop a little here, but I'm willing to let them go for 400 zenny at bare minimum since I like to give back a bit and I don't need a whole lot to make going dragon hunting feasible for me. Attach whatever you can afford there and I'll trade ya the chips since I won't be using them anymore.
-Jazz.exe

Attached: CornShot1Damage: 50 + Trick-Shot Spread 1
Accuracy: A / A
Description: Fires a smart-bomb tipped bullet that explodes and fires a second shot that auto-targets the nearest enemy.
Duration: Once
Element: Wood
Special: Trick Shot Spread: Automatically aims and spreads damage at one enemy nearest the point of impact. Can shoot around corners and bank off walls, floors, etc.
and DoubleNeedleDamage: 50 x 2 Shots
Accuracy: B
Description: Fires two sharp spears at the same target.
.Chip_Data
K awesome I can do that here ya go

- Leilani Ka'ana'ana
ATTACHMENT: 400z
I...I...

Nope. I'm out. Enjoy your...whatever.

Leilani GET: CornShot1Damage: 50 + Trick-Shot Spread 1
Accuracy: A / A
Description: Fires a smart-bomb tipped bullet that explodes and fires a second shot that auto-targets the nearest enemy.
Element: Wood
Special: Trick Shot Spread: Automatically aims and spreads damage at one enemy nearest the point of impact. Can shoot around corners and bank off walls, floors, etc.
, DoubleNeedleDamage: 50 x 2 Shots
Accuracy: B
Description: Fires two sharp spears at the same target.

Jazz.EXE GET: 400z
Yay thx

- Leilani Ka'ana'ana