Mill's Chip Exchange

That is a very good deal. Thank you.

-- Winter

[Attached: 2000 Zenny]
The trade business is picking up again.

Winter GET: Bubbler x2
Mill GET: 2000 Zenny

- LinkMan.EXE
Hey there! Hope this topic is still active, it looks like it's been a while...but if it is, I could use a nice recovery chip, and it just so happens there's a Recover50 in your extra stuff. Would you sell it for 2000z?

EDIT: Yay! I'll just attach this zenny to the post...

- Ariel Fuujimoto
ATTACHMENT: 2000z
Sure, I'm pretty removed from all my spares at this point. 2000z is fine.

--Mill Alidine
[Attached: Recov50]
Never fear, for I'm on the case no matter how old these trade threads get!

Mill GET: 2000z
Ariel GET: Recov50

-LinkMan.EXE-
Okay, so, I looked at your stuff, and there's actually a bunch of stuff in there I need for my library. Let's see...AirHockey2, FireBomb2, SeekerBomb2, and Avalanche1. Yeah, that's everything. So, after running those chips through the special Jetto chip price engine (which is totally a thing and not something I just made up), I came up with 8100z for the four of them. How does that sound to ya?

EDIT: Zenny magically attached!

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: 8100z
Wow, uh... that's quite an order all at once. I guess I'll agree and call this a bulk deal...?

-Mill Alidine
[Attached: AirHockey2, FireBomb2, SeekerBomb2, Avalanche1]
POW! Betcha didn't think it would take this quick for me to get to this, didja?

Mill GET: 8100z
Sabrina GET: AirHockey2, FireBomb2, SeekerBomb2, Avalanche1

-LinkMan.EXE-
Hey, I bet you'd like a Tier 2 chip for that event thing Soryu does, huh? So, since you're not using them, how about Needler1 and StarArrow1 for my AirHockey2?

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: AirHockey2Damage: 60 + Break + Ground Attack + Rebound(5)
Accuracy: B
Description: Throws a hockey puck at the enemy. The puck will bounce off of anything it hits (objects, viruses, Navis, etc.) in the field, dealing damage to them, up to 6 times. The attack stops immediately if it encounters a broken or missing panel, or the initial attack misses.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Special: Rebound(5): This effect allows an attack to ricochet around the field. It will attempt to bounce off of enemies or objects until it has attacked five additional times, with the damage of the chip reducing by 10 for each attempted attack. Each attack against a given target lowers the chip's accuracy by 2 ranks against that target.
Trader Rank: C
BattleChip data
I'm getting a really weird feeling of deja vu... but anyway yeah, that sounds good.

-Mill Alidine
[Attached: Needler1HP: 60
Properties: Normal, Mobile
Object Damage: 60 Null + Impact + Break
Damage Method: Ramming attack, Telekinesis, Throw
Attack Damage: 30 Null x 2 hits x 3 Targets
Accuracy: A
Description: Summons a gun platform that attacks up to 3 separate targets each turn with its trio of double spike cannons. It can also perform a defense piercing kamikaze attack.
Duration: Until destroyed.
Special: This chip's accuracy cannot be boosted or reduced by any means, including RP quality.
- This object may ram a target instead of firing needles, but is instantly destroyed in exchange.
- This object may dodge by trying to ram nothing, but if it hits something in this way, it is still destroyed and deals object damage.
Trader Rank: D
, StarArrow1Damage: 50 + Carry
Description: Fires an arrow that hovers still in the air for a moment before rocketing forward. If anyone grabs the arrow at any point before it hits something, they are sent flying along with the arrow.
Special: Carry: If anyone, user, ally, or foe, grabs the arrow at any point before it hits something, they are pulled along by it until it either hits something or they let go. This does not affect the arrow in any way.
]
Don't eurobeat and drive, kids.

Sabrina GET: Needler1HP: 60
Properties: Normal, Mobile
Object Damage: 60 Null + Impact + Break
Damage Method: Ramming attack, Telekinesis, Throw
Attack Damage: 30 Null x 2 hits x 3 Targets
Accuracy: A
Description: Summons a gun platform that attacks up to 3 separate targets each turn with its trio of double spike cannons. It can also perform a defense piercing kamikaze attack.
Duration: Until destroyed.
Special: This chip's accuracy cannot be boosted or reduced by any means, including RP quality.
- This object may ram a target instead of firing needles, but is instantly destroyed in exchange.
- This object may dodge by trying to ram nothing, but if it hits something in this way, it is still destroyed and deals object damage.
StarArrow1Damage: 50 + Carry
Description: Fires an arrow that hovers still in the air for a moment before rocketing forward. If anyone grabs the arrow at any point before it hits something, they are sent flying along with the arrow.
Special: Carry: If anyone, user, ally, or foe, grabs the arrow at any point before it hits something, they are pulled along by it until it either hits something or they let go. This does not affect the arrow in any way.
Battlechips
Mill GET: AirHockey2Damage: 60 + Break + Ground Attack + Rebound(5)
Description: Throws a hockey puck at the enemy. The puck will bounce off of anything it hits (objects, viruses, Navis, etc.) in the field, dealing damage to them, up to 6 times. The attack stops immediately if it encounters a broken or missing panel, or the initial attack misses.
Special: Rebound(5): This effect allows an attack to ricochet around the field. It will attempt to bounce off of enemies or objects until it has attacked five additional times, with the damage of the chip reducing by 10 for each attempted attack. Each attack against a given target lowers the chip's accuracy by 2 ranks against that target.
Trader Rank: C
Battlechip