Sofia's List

Umm... I think I'm doing this right. I have this chip that I don't think I'm going to be using. Does anyone have anything that I can swap out for it?

- Sofia Langley

[Attached: ElecShock1Damage: 70 + Medium Solar Terrain Change + Stun + Cone Attack
Accuracy: C
Description: Blast up to 4 enemies with a cone of lightning breath that stuns. Changes terrain to Solar.
Duration: Once
Element: Elec
Trader Rank: D
]
[Attached: FolderData]
OH MAN SABRINA NEEDS THAT HOW ABOUT I GIVE YOU THIS SHINY PHOENIXSHOT1 FOR IT IT'S SO SO SHINYYYYYYYYYYY ALSO IF YOU COULD GIVE ME THAT SYNAPSE1 FOR A SEC SO I CAN REGISTER IT IN THE LIBRARY THAT'D BE SWELL ALSO I MAY OR MAY NOT BE A COW

- SplashMan.EXE
ATTACHMENT: PhoenixShot1Damage: 70 + Wide Attack
Accuracy: A
Description: Fires a wide wave of fire resembling a phoenix that can hit up to three enemies, depending on circumstances.
Element: Fire
Special: Wide Attack: This attack hits a line of targets perpendicular to the direction the attack is launched in. Unless otherwise specified, a wide attack can hit up to 3 targets, max. Once a target is hit, the attack ends, thus all targets must be hit at roughly the same time.
Oh, sure! Hold on, I think this is the button... Ah, yeah, there we go!

[Attached: Synapse1Damage: 80 + Piercing + Chain 2
Accuracy: B
Description: Produces a powerful ray through sheer force of thought, which arcs towards nearby enemies when it hits a target.
Special: Chain 2: This attack, upon striking a target, may change directions towards a new target. This may be done up to 2 times in one attack.
Battlechip]
So, is this one an actual trade, or another swap? I guess it's not really my place to ask. Done and done.

SplashGET: Synapse1Damage: 80 + Piercing + Chain 2
Description: Produces a powerful ray through sheer force of thought, which arcs towards nearby enemies when it hits a target.
Special: Chain 2: This attack, upon striking a target, may change directions towards a new target. This may be done up to 2 times in one attack.
, ElecShock1Damage: 70 + Medium Solar Terrain Change + Stun + Cone Attack
Accuracy: C
Description: Blast up to 4 enemies with a cone of lightning breath that stuns. Changes terrain to Solar.

Splash-Trade-Spree-victimGET: PhoenixShot1Damage: 70 + Wide Attack
Description: Fires a wide wave of fire resembling a phoenix that can hit up to three enemies, depending on circumstances.
Special: Wide Attack: This attack hits a line of targets perpendicular to the direction the attack is launched in. Unless otherwise specified, a wide attack can hit up to 3 targets, max. Once a target is hit, the attack ends, thus all targets must be hit at roughly the same time.

-LinkMan.EXE
HUH THERE'S THIS OTHER CHIP STUCK ON THE CHIP EW IT'S GROSS TAKE IT BACK HURRY HURRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WAIT WHAT WAS GOING ON OH LOOK THERE'S A DOOR OVER THERE NEAT

- SplashMan.EXE
ATTACHMENT: Synapse1Damage: 80 + Piercing + Chain 2
Thank you!

- Sofia
Some mornings I question my life choices.

Sofia Get: Synapse1Damage: 80 + Piercing + Chain 2

But I guess there was an actual legitimate trade in this one, so... enjoy.

-LinkMan.EXE
Hey there... I saw your folder data and I was thinking, could you give me CurseShield1 for BlackBomb1? It's a strong weapon but it's kind of dumb when we can't even get it lit. This makes me think of a new script... a killer who's got a bomb but he can't light it, so he goes back and switches it for a shield... but then nobody attacks him so he can't kill anybody with it... so he has to kind of make himself look vulnerable somehow... I dunno, that was on the spot. I'll keep thinking about it. Just let me know about the trade.

Thanks,
Gordon Van Hearst

*BlackBomb1 attached*
Sounds good! What kind of thing is the script for? A play?

- Sofia

[Attached: CurseShield1Damage: (1 Hit Shield) + (Counter(160): On-Hit)
Description: Blocks one attack, teleports to face the attacker, and then charges the target to deliver a crushing bite attack. Break attacks will pierce the defense, but only Impact will stop the Dominerd's Counter.
Element: Null
Special: Status Guard: This chip blocks debuffs.
Battlechip]
You two know there is an event going on at my shop right? Well whatever.

Sofia LOSE: CurseShield1Damage: (1 Hit Shield) + (Counter(160): On-Hit)
Description: Blocks one attack, teleports to face the attacker, and then charges the target to deliver a crushing bite attack. Break attacks will pierce the defense, but only Impact will stop the Dominerd's Counter.
, GET: BlackBomb1HP: 50
Properties: Heavy, StoneBody
Object Damage: 10 + Impact + Break
Damage Method: Throw, Telekinesis
Attack Damage: 120 Fire + Blast 4
Accuracy: S
Description: Throws a bomb that detonates if hit with fire, damaging a large area. Rare
Duration: Until hit with fire, destroyed, or end of battle
Trader Rank: C

Gordon Van Hearst LOSE: BlackBomb1HP: 50
Properties: Heavy, StoneBody
Object Damage: 10 + Impact + Break
Damage Method: Throw, Telekinesis
Attack Damage: 120 Fire + Blast 4
Accuracy: S
Description: Throws a bomb that detonates if hit with fire, damaging a large area. Rare
Duration: Until hit with fire, destroyed, or end of battle
Trader Rank: C
, GET: CurseShield1Damage: (1 Hit Shield) + (Counter(160): On-Hit)