Vincent's List

Greetings to any and all that may pass by this BBS.

Currently I have a few chips that I would be willing to trade for the right exchange, if you see anything that interests you, by all means take a look and let me know. Other chips are available if the offer is right.

-Vincent

Currently up for exchange:
AquaKnife
Damage: 60 + Slashing
Accuracy: B
Description: Creates a sword imbued with water energy, with a blade comparible to a large knife. Hits one target per slash.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 6 swings.
Element: Aqua

ElecReel1
Damage: 80 + Spread 3 (Side + Behind)
Accuracy: B
Description: A small bolt of lightning that spreads sideways and behind the target upon impact.
Duration: Once
Element: Elec

FireHit1
Damage: 60 + Impact + Double Attack
Accuracy: A
Description: Throws a blazing punch from a distance.
Duration: Up to 2 uses before the end of the turn
Element: Fire
Special: Double Attack: After spending an action to attack with this chip, you may choose to spend a second action and attack with it again before the end of the turn.

Heatshot
Damage: 40 + Spread 1
Accuracy: A
Description: Like a shotgun, but with fire
Element: Fire

Invis1
Effect: Invisibility
Accuracy: S
Description: Grants the user invisibility. This reduces the chance of being hit by non-Seeking attacks by 50%.
Duration: One turn
Element: Null

Pulsar1
Damage: 70 + Object Triggered Blast 2
Accuracy: A (Primary) / B (Blast)
Description: Fires a sound wave. If it hits an object, its range is amplified, hitting anything near that object in a blast of noise.
Element: Null

Wishlist
HeatDragon3

Zenny
Hi Vincent. Are you willing to sell that LittlePot1 of yours? I'm willing to spare 5,000z for it.

-Marius Eirenikos
Sounds like a good deal to me then.

-Vincent

Attached:
* LittleBoiler1 [Battlechip]
We have a deal then.

-Marius Eirenikos

Attached:
- 5,000z
OMG U KALD IT LILPOTWUN U RNT WURTHEE UV IT

Vincent GET: 5000z
Marius GET: LittleBoiler1

...Ahem. I don't know what just came over me. Sorry if I did anything stupid just now, folks...

- LinkMan.EXE
Good day, Vincent.

I have to say, that BigHammer in your chip inventory catches my eye, and I'd like to trade a DashAttack for it, with additional zenny if need be, or this spare Shotgun chip that I have.

I would also like to trade my FireKnife for that nice AquaKnife you have.

- Harke Ezarith
[List updated]
Evening. I wonder... Would a ZapRing1 and a little Zenny suffice in exchange for your Shotgun and Cannon? I haven't been trading at this level in quite some time, so I'm not sure if that would be acceptable. Please, let me know if it is.

Thank you for your time.

-- Warren M.
Hm, a ZapRing you say, well my Navi would enjoy it. Sure I think I could trade that for the Shotgun. As for the Cannon, I'm gonna need about tre-fiddy. How's 350 Zenny sound to you? Do we have a deal?

Attached: Shotgun, Cannon
We have a deal, good sir. Pleasure doing business with you.

-- Warren M.

[Attached: ZapRing1; 350z]
Trade...

Vincent GET: [ZapRing1] Battlechip, 350z
Warren GET: [Shotgun] Battlechip, [Cannon] Battlechip

...COMPLETE!

- LinkMan.EXE
Thank you kindly Linkman, and you as well Warren, enjoy your new chips.

-Vincent
[Trade List Updated]
Hell there Vincent. I think I remember you from the coffee shop when I was busting in the area. I see ou have updated your list with a machinegun chip, which is something very interesting indeed. My navi used to have one, and he needs one back now to be honest. I have a few chips he no longer uses that would make great additions to your collection, seeing your Fire navi there. Here is my offer for it.

ATTACHED
Firehit1
Firehit1
Icecube

You should find the offer rather appealing.

-Mark Kerf
Well that's a much better offer then I was expecting to get for it, so I'll gladly accept it, thank you kindly and enjoy the chip.

-Vincent

Attached:[MachineGun1]
Mark GET : MachineGun1 : Vincent LOSE
Vincent GET : FireHit1, FireHit1, IceCube : Mark LOSE

There you go! Have a nice day!

-LinkMan.EXE
[List Updated]
Updated Trades to reflect new additions.
I'm in the market for an IceCube chip. I see that you have one, and I am willing to offer you 900 Zenny for it. -- Winter

[Attached: 900 Zenny]
Sure that is fine, my navi doesn't really like the chip anyway. I hope you'll make good use of it.

-Vincent

[Attached: IceCube]