Viktoriya’s Trading Post

So, my navi just got done with some viruses in Netvegas and got a Shake1; however, it doesn't really fit my navi's tastes all that much. Is there anyone who would like to trade for this chip?

-Vik
Me me me! Shake sounds like something that'd help get Ante animated! Well, even if it doesn't, I've never heard of it... so I want it!

I'll give you 1300 zenny and a Shotgun for it. Shotgun's kind of boring, I know, but... Pleeeease?

-Teruko

*1300 zenny + Shotgun attached*
That, wow. Yea, sure, My navi would like the shotgun more then the shake anyway. Let me know how well that chip worked out for you two later.

-Vik

*Shake1 attached*
I love this excitement on trading chips! Trade more, Teruko! Muuuuch more!
---
Teruko get: 1x Shake1 chip.
Vik get: 1300 z, Shotgun chip.

---
Glad to be doing business with the two of you!

- LinkMan.EXE -
Well, is there anyone who is interested in trading a bomb of some kind for a rollinglog1? Not a minibomb though, I'll probably just buy those later.

-Vik
Hmm...My Navi would use some wood chips and I do have a LilBomb that he rarely uses. So, how about your RollingLog for my LilBomb?

Sincerely,

Victor

[Attached: LilBomb]
Lilbomb... Actually, that sounds great to me, and I am sure my navi would like that more then the logs.

Also, it dawned on me. Anyone also interested in an airhockey1? Willing to trade it for chip or zenny.

-Vik

*Attach Rollinglog1*
AirHockey...never had that. I'll take it off your hands for 1100z. That's what the shop thingy's selling theirs for, and somehow I get the feeling you could use the money more.

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: 1100 zenny
Yea, I can use it to get chips my navi would actually use without any issues.

- Vik

*attach Airhockey1*
Double trade! Time to get cracking!

Vik GET: [Lilbomb] Battlechip / 1,100z
Vik LOSE: [RollingLog1] Battlechip / [AirHockey1] Battlechip

Sabrina GET: [AirHockey1] Battlechip
Sabrina LOSE: 1,100z

Victor GET: [RollingLog1] Battlechip
Victor LOSE: [Lilbomb] Battlechip

And that's all, folks!

-LinkMan.EXE