Chips for trade

I have an AquaNeedle and that's not really such a great chip. Don't have Bubblestar though. I'll trade you for that plus however much zenny you're willing to add, I really don't mind what you can spare. I need just a little more cash for this thing I've been saving up for.

-Des

[attached: BigHammer]
If you insist, I'll put up 2,500z along with the requested chip. Thanks for the trade, I'll make the best out of it.

-Marius Eirenikos

Attached:

[li][BubbleStar] Battlechip
  • 2,500z
Hi. I would be interested in your ShockWave battlechip. Would you like one out of the following potential trades for it?:

1. Cannon + 200z

2. Rageclaw1

3. ZapRing1

-- Destin.
There you go, guys, have fun.

Des GET : BubbleStar1, 2500z : Marius LOSE
Marius GET : BigHammer1 : Des LOSE
Thanks Marius! Maybe we can meet online sometime. I'd like to see what kind of navi you have.

Destin, none of those really seem like good trades to me so I'm gonna have to pass for now. Sorry man.

-Des
No problem. I don't have much to offer at the moment. But perhaps when I get something better to offer I will come back.

-- Destin.
I also appreciate the trade, Mr. Desmond. Maybe we should meet somewhere else but the trade BBS?

-Marius Eirenikos
hello there Desmond, my name is Jack Magi and I wish to trade for your AquaNeedle chip, since I am lacking in Aqua elemental chips for my wooden puppet of a navi. I have no zenny to offer at the moment, but I have a fair selection of chips to offer for trade, please, take a look.
-Jack Magi, Magician and Puppeteer

Attatched: Folder.DAT
That DashAttack looks really nice but there's no way you'd trade it for a chip like AquaNeedle. The only other thing that looks tempting is Binder but again, not worth it for you. If there's anything else that you might want, feel free to add it to your wishlist and maybe we can work something out.

I'm actually on my way to Sharo net so I'll try to keep you updated on new aqua chips if I get any.

-Des
How about you add in a Ringlog1 along with that Aqua Needle1 and my Binder1 is yours?
-Jack Magi

Attatched: Binder1
I can do that.

-Des

[attached: Ringlog1, AquaNeedle1]
Everything looks fine by me! Enjoy your new chips!

Desmond GET: [Binder1] Battlechip : Jack LOSE
Jack GET : [RingLog1], [AquaNeedle1] Battlechips : Des LOSE
Thanks Jack. Nice doing business with you.

-Des
Hello,

I apologize for the sudden irresponsible rashness, but I urgently need some zenny income in order to purchase something. Do you see anything from my chip list that you would like to purchase?

[Attached: ChipFolder.DAT]

-Camillia Ranbard
Woo. Airstorm looks really nice.
I'll trade you a......... Firehit and 1000z for it? Doesn't look like you have that chip.

-Des
Awesome! Let's go!

-Des

[Attached: Firehit1 + 1000z]
Ehm, yes let me look that up in the database. ... Oh, oh, it will be an invaluable addition to my current folder. It is a deal, good sir.

-Camillia Ranbard

[Attached: AirStorm1]
VIIIIIRAL ADVERTISIIIIING.

Des LOSE: Firehit1, 1000z. GET: AirStorm1.
Camillia LOSE: AirStorm1. GET: Firehit1, 1000z.

Have a nice day.

-LinkMan.EXE
Thank you for the trade. I hope we will do business again.

-Camillia
Same. Thanks again!

-Des