Chip Trade

Hopefully, my net navi just got into a battle, so it could take a littke while.
-Kou
Fwahahaha! Splendid! I shall attach the chip and await for you, yes?

(Attatched: Magbomb1)
Ok, My navi is finished with her battle, so, here is the data.
-Kou

Attached:Cannon&850z
THAT CANNON WILL BE HANDY FOR THE CHIP TRADER. *BZZT*

Kou LOSE: 850z, Cannon. GET: Magbomb1.
Shadowess LOSE: Magbomb1. GET: 850z, Cannon.

HAVE A NICE DAY! *BZZT*

-Linkman.exe

Sorry about that, he's been acting strange ever since I tested that Coffee.dat program on him. Enjoy your chips.

-Soryu Gosthe
Ummm...thank you Shadowess, the chip should come in handy.
-Kou
djsflkfjsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

er...

I'm awake! and still here, selling chips. And buying, always buying... uh.. OK

For Sale:
Cannonx1
HeatShotx3
RageClawx2
Cactball1x3
Ringlog1x2
Firehit1x2
Minibomb
Recovery120

Price list currently under revision, but all offers will be considered.
New Policy

Credit:
You may purchase items entirely or partially off of credit now!
Depending upon the size of the loan and ability to pay it off, interest rates start at 1% weekly and can change depending upon your ability to generate cash.

Cannonx1: 650
HeatShotx3: 950
RageClawx2:800
Cactball1x3:975
Ringlog1x2:1250
Firehit1x2:1400
Minibomb: Shop Price
Recovery120: 9000z
Recover120?! No way! It sounds awesome, but I don't have nearly enough cash for it...how about a Recover80 and 2000z for it?

-Sabrina Jetto
That would imply that the Recover120 was less than linearly better than the Recovery80, if it was a mere 1.5 times as useful then it would be 3000 Plus the Recovery80 for my already low price. That said I believe it is nearly twice as good as a Recovery80 because of exponential improvement of such things. This would place it closer to a recovery80+6000z

I would be willing to part with it for a recovery80+5000z or equivalent price in chips and zenny combined. Because of what I value your bighammer1 at though, which is significantly above normal market value, I would be willing to part with it for a recovery80 and the bighammer1, plus 1000z or any one other chip

Additionally, you could likely easily make up the price with any number of smaller chips, excluding the above deal I value chips at approximately as follows.

Cannon: 475
RageClaw: 450
Recovery10: 450
Shotgun: 600
Sword: 1200
HeatShot: 725
MiniBomb: 400
EnergyBomb: 400
Vulcan1: 400
Thunder1: 900
WideSword: 2000
Hi-Cannon: 1700
MarkCannon1: 1300
Guard1: 250
Guard2: 350
Cactball1: 600
Wideshot1: 1600
IceWave1: 1500
AreaGrab: 1400
Vulcan2: 800
Cactiball:700
BigHammer: 2200
DBLBeam: 1300
FireHit1: 1300
Flameline1: 2200
Boomerang1: 1600
Thunder2: 1800
PhoenixShot: 1600
RingLog: 900
GutStraight: 3400
RiskyHoney1: 1000z
SideBamboo: 1600z
CornShot: 700z
MagBomb:1000z
LilBomb:1300z
Recovery80:4500z

All prices are subject to haggling.

Additionally I would be fine with loaning you as much as 9000z for the purpose of purchasing chips, at a 1% weekly interest rate.
Well, I don't consider it exponentially greater, so there's no way I'm giving up something like BigHammer it, or that much cash, especially since I don't have it, and I'm probably not going to be getting a lot of cash any time soon. But before I say no way Jose, what would you value Spreader1 as? I don't see it anywhere on you list, and I have a couple I'd be willing to part with.

-Sabrina Jetto
I could accept a Recovery80, 2 Spreaders, and anyone chip or 1000z

Additionally I would be willing to improve the first deal to the bighammer and recovery80, but I can't do any better than that without operating at a loss.

You sure you don't just want to get credit? Payment is due any time within a year from purchase then.

-Chad

PS: Outside specific deals they would go for 1400 a piece (Spreader1s)
Hmm...okay, I can live with that. Since I'm nice and don't use it anyway, I'll add a LilBomb to finish the deal. And nope, no credit for me, thank you very much.

-Sabrina Jetto
[ATTACHMENT: Recover80 battlechip data, Spreader1 battlechip data x 2, LilBomb chip data]
Done
-Chad

Attached:
Recovery120
(el bumpity)
Additional New Policy:

I am also willing to buy and sell favors. Approximate strength of the favor will be calculated during the transaction. Example favors include stopping whatever I am doing to come and help you. You stopping whatever you are doing to help me.

Length of the time and your ability to act upon it obviously increases the value of the favor. A standard unit of favor is aid throughout the duration of a mission, with all chips your navi gains during the mission subject to reasonable negotiation and exchange with chips I have found during the mission.

-Chad

((Also, bump))
I am intrigued by this "favor" system, I might try to take this opportunity to help you out.

what would a favor for one of your cactballs be?

-damian
lol trading.

-Linkman.exe

Chad LOSE: Recov120. GET: Recov80, Spreader1x2, LilBomb
Sabrina LOSE: Recov80, Spreader1x2, LilBomb. GET: Recov120.

lol have a nice day.
Seeing as I sell cactballs for approximately 700, you are level 7, and I might need someone soon... I would be fair to call it an even trade if you digitally sign the following document.

-Chad

Attached:

I _________ do hereby agree to the following terms. I will carry out work for the individual Chadwick Satyr upon his request, engaging in no further personal engagements until the task has been completed. The work I shall carry out will be to the best of my ability. I will not find Mr Satyr liable for any damages to my person under any circumstances, including death or loss of data or property and realize that it is not his responsibility to prevent these circumstances but my own. The task to be completed will take no more than one 'transaction' and thus I am not obligated to act upon it after the initial 'transaction' has transpired. I will agree to sell or trade all chips discovered during this transaction to Mr. Satyr at an agreed upon and reasonable price if he so wishes.

Signed

*Transaction is defined as a single instance of events that are directly related and without significant interruption.

----
[Attached: Cactball1]
Attached:

I, Damian, do hereby agree to the following terms. I will carry out work for the individual Chadwick Satyr upon his request, engaging in no further personal engagements until the task has been completed. The work I shall carry out will be to the best of my ability. I will not find Mr Satyr liable for any damages to my person under any circumstances, including death or loss of data or property and realize that it is not his responsibility to prevent these circumstances but my own. The task to be completed will take no more than one 'transaction' and thus I am not obligated to act upon it after the initial 'transaction' has transpired. I will agree to sell or trade all chips discovered during this transaction to Mr. Satyr at an agreed upon and reasonable price if he so wishes.

Signed,
Damian Phobos
Hm, I don't think I can legally authorize signed documents.

But I can still trade them.

-Linkman.EXE

Chad LOSE: Cactball1 GET: Signed Contract
Damian LOSE: Time Spent Aiding Chad GET: Cactball1