Druidic Trading Post

Thank you.

...Wait, how did this window get here? Who the hell is messing with my PET?
-Erin
Hmm...greetings. That Chip data in your folder:

Vulcan1
EnergyBomb

May I offer for these items if they're still up for grabs?
"More Anon. Weird. AT any rate, I'd still like to hang on to my Energybombs, because they are mighty useful. If you still need one, may I suggest Soryu's shop, he sells them at cost there.

On the other hand, I'm more than willing to get rid of the Vulcan1. What do you offer for it?

And, as an update to everyone: Just as I got rid of that Magbomb1, wouldn't you know it I came across another one. I still don't really want it, so it's now up for trade as well.
-Steve
Hmm...interesting.

Although I'd like to cash in on those valuables, it' dawned on me that I must see to getting a certain upgrade in mind. So, maybe we shall come across each other some other time, yes?

~Shadowess
What would you like for the MagBomb? Also, I don't suppose you'd happen to have any other electric chips you might be able to part with, hm?

-Z

[ ATTACHED: ZanzoFolder.dat ]

Hello again steve. I came across a wideshot when my navi had joined in the war against the net mafia, but, you might need it more than me, I am not sure what it is worth to you, but if you are nit interested in the Wideshot, please take a look at the rest of my folder.
-Timmy

*Siren.exe is currently fighting in the dark*

Attached: Chip folder.dat
Oh, hey Tim.

Well, I'm working an angle to get a Wideshot, but I'd still like to grab on to another one. Browsing through your chips reveal you have a SideBamboo, as well; something that I could make some use of as well.

Of course, I know that that chip is somewhat uncommon, so if you want to hang onto that one, that's fine.

As for the Wideshot, do you want chips or Zenny? I have yet to update my main post with the slew of recent acquisitions I've gotten, but it should still be close.
-Steve
Hmmm...How about your marublaster, Wind, and 1000z for the two chips and if you can wait til Siren is out of this battle, i'd be able to put the chips up, maybe we could meet in person later if your not doing anything?
-Timmy

attached: Wideshot1 and Sidebamboo1
That sounds like a deal!
-Steve

Attached: Marublaster1.CHP, Wind.CHP, 1000Z
Alrighty, let's get this started.

Steve gets: Wideshot1, Sidebamboo1,
Steve loses: Marublaster1, Wind, 1000z

Timmy gets: Marublaster1, Wind, 1000z
Timmy loses: Wideshot1, Sidebamboo1

Have a nice day.