Need Some Zenny Quick.

Cannon and Shotgun chip. Together for 1500 zenny. Take it or leave it. Need the money quickly. Please respond soon.

Area Darkholme & Divinity.EXE AreaDD@chipshop.net
Just because this is starting to amuse me, I'll trade with you.

-Shigeru

*Attached: 1500z*

What do you think Persephone will do to us?

-Shigeru's navi. Name hidden for Witness Protection Program purposes
Thanks.

*ATTACHED: 1x Cannon chip; 1x Shotgun chip.*
Your program is useless, boy... Hehehe... I've got access to the Colloseum and your Operator's name. And I have heard of the Planeswalker tests... Hehehe... I swear... I WILL ####### RIP YOUR ####### ####### CORE OUT OF YOUR ####### CHEST, YOU PIECE OF ####! YOU ############!

Area gets: 1500 zenny.
Shigeru gets: 1x Cannon chip; 1x Shotgun chip.

SORYU! GET THIS ####### CENSOR PROGRAM OUT OF MY ####### SYSTEM! ENJOY THE ####### TRADE!

Apologies for the problems. I'll work on Persephone's personality and database to make sure she-

OH HELL ####### NO! LET ME AT HIM! LET ME KILL HIM! I'LL ELIMINATE THE LITTLE #- *connection lost*
...To anyone reading this topic, got a spare room? I don't think going home will be safe for me... Help?

God, I'm actually starting to enjoy reading these.

-Shigeru

Quote (Shuryou)

...To anyone reading this topic, got a spare room? I don't think going home will be safe for me... Help?

Actually...Duke has a house in Sharo that's all but abandoned. He owns it and stuff, but he hasn't even been there for months. Ask him, he might let you stay there awhile.
~Pianissimo.EXE