Getting rid of chips

Sabrina@Shigeru: I'm in a dilemma here, since both of you guys want my Vulcan1, but I have only one... the offer of Shigeru looks a bit better, so I'd rather go with that for now. Sabrina, you can still have the sword for 1300 (1900- the shop price of Vulcan1), since you were the firs one on the offer.

- Sieg

Hurry it up, I can't wait!

- Valkyrie

((Steve, did you ask for a chiplocked fight?))
Well, whatever. The Sword's what I was really after anyway, so that'll work.

-Sabrina Jetto
Attachment: 1300z
And I get the new chips?
Schweet.

-Shigeru

*Attatched: 1500z
Alright, and here are the chips:

For Shigeru:
Attachement: Guard1, Vulcan1

For Sabrina:
Attachement: Sword

- Sieg
(Bump, nyes?)
((bump, and couldn't you mod it yourself? Its not like you could cheat anything to your side...))
(Maybe not, but it's still against the rules. Sorry.
At least, that's what I've heard. I don't want to say anything about the rules if it isn't written somewhere...)
YOU AGAIN!? I'm gonna start charging you for Soryu's electricity bills if it continues like this... Shigeru, I'll be noting that name down. Now... For your trade.

To Shigeru: 1x Guard1 chip; 1x Vulcan chip.
To Sabrina: 1x Sword chip.
To Sieg: 2800 zenny.

And there was much rejoice. Now GTFO.
Happened to pass the topic... I've got a message to Druidman from my Navi Divinity.

"You can beat him, Druid! Get that Navi down on the ground and don't let it beg for mercy! I know you can do this! You know... You can use my power, right? I hope my heart will do any good to you. I'll be 'rooting' for you!"

I can't believe I had to transfer that message... But here's to you, Druidman. Good luck to you too, Steve.

Area Darkholme & Divinity.EXE AreaDD@chipshop.net

Oh, hell. I've made Persephone's list.
I'm screwed, aren't I?

Anyways, thanks for the chips.

-Shigeru