Chip buying.

i am buying chips....i will also trade chips as well, what i need is recovery chips or close-range chips, any will do.
-timmy

attached:chip data and zenny balance.
I have a Recov10 chip. It's 1600 zenny at my brother's shop. I'll sell it to you for 1000. Interested?

- Area -
ahh...sounds like a deal to me!
-timmy

attached:1000z

*nikko.exe just got licked by a ghost virus in ACDC net*
I thank you.

- Area -

Attached: 1x Recov10 chip.
At least this one is more evened up.

<<

>>

Not that I've been staring at your trades for a while or anything...

Recov10->Timmy

1000z->Area
thanks Area, and....Persephone....your comment scares me a little.
-timmy
Not to mention the Operator of her is downstairs of my current location. Don't worry, I'll smack her for that. Thanks for the switch, Tim.

- Area -
no problem, i just saved 600z from this trade! hehe...bad joke.
-timmy
Do you still want to buy some chips? Because, if you see any of my chips you want to be I'd be happy to sell them to you. The only ones I don't sell is one rageclaw and the sword.
hmmm....how much do you want for the thunder? i'm willing to pay up to 1500z for it. how about it?
-timmy

*Nikko.EXE just got tenticle raped by a Heelnavi!*

Prog......must....die....need to see....others suffer....
-timmy
(ka-bump)
Hm. I have a Magbomb1 chip. 30 damage, complete immobilization. It's just no use to me, since Gunner's a Cursor type. However, I have no idea what this would go for. I just grabbed a flyer for Soryu's Chip Shop with a list of prices... I'll update this post once I've read through it. But for now, what would you be wiling to pay?

Ha ha ha! About your navi. You should -- Heh heh! -- really disable that program... Hah...

Alright... They have a price for a Magbolt, but that's not it. Looks like we'll have to resort to old-fashioned haggling, ah?

<Swift and Gunner.EXE>
my navi is a sword type so.....i don't know how much to offer.....hmmmm.....how about 1000z for it?
-timmy

i'm off to delete that prog....it MUST be deleted.....
-Nikko.exe

Uhhhh....that would be my navi.....i feel sorry for ANY heelnavis that try messing with Nikko....
-Timmy
Hm, that'll do. I'm just glad to be rid of it.

You know you can just switch off that Prog using your PET's "preferences" menu, right...?

<Swift and Gunner.EXE>
[Attached: Magbomb1.btc]
..........deleteing it sounds better.
-Nikko.exe
Nikko.....oh well, here's your 1000z.
-timmy

attached:1000z
ATTENTION!

i have a need for some more chips! i need close range chips like a sword, rageclaw or viriitails! i am willing to pay a LOT of zenny for chips like that!
-timmy
I might consider letting my rageclaw go. How much are we talking?

-Shigeru
I am also willing to offer my own rageclaw to sell or trade, if you are interested. Like Shigeru above me, I would like to know exactly what is at stake here.

-Suien Matsumoto
ummm....the rest of my zenny? i have 1000z for a magbomb1 and 550z for Shigeru's energybomb going into a trade......let me see.....curently i have 4075z before the trades......that would be about 2525z i have left after so....how much are you people willing to let your rageclaws go for? i have a few chips i'm willing to add in for trade. the guard is NOT FOR TRADE.
-timmy

Geez timmy.....i think we have a chip otaku on our hands.....or in my case, paws.
-Nikko.exe

attached:timmy folder.dat
2500 zenny for a rageclaw? Boy, let me tell you. The rageclaw is a reasonably common chip that you shouldn't let all that money go toward. My personal recommendation? Save your zenny and go out and buy yourself a nice widesword from Soryu's. That chip will serve you much better than a pair of rageclaws, and while Mr. Gosthe is not known for lowering his prices, he'll charge a fair amount for it. Heck, you can go and buy a pair of swords for less than what you're offering, and those are twice as powerful! Personally, I wouldn't pay more than 1200 for a rageclaw when there are better chips out there on the market.

I could really use the zenny, but it is quite frankly against my principles to offer anything less than a good deal for those I interact with.

I believe I spoke to you earlier about navicust pieces, however. I am still interested in the attack and charge navicust pieces. I'll trade the rageclaw for the two of them and throw in a boomerang to sweeten the deal. What do you say?

-Suien Matsumoto