Chip buying.

i am sorry but....i am not selling them anymore, i would like my navi to deal out some decent damage when i am out of chips to send to her, so sorry.
-timmy
I see Mr. Matsumoto's point. I wouldn't feel right trading you a rageclaw for a significant amount of zenny, considering how easy they are to come by. If you're willing, I'd trade it for 800z or less. After all, you've already given me 550z more in my own thread.

-Shigeru

*Attatched: Rageclaw x1*
Hmm... very well. In that case, allow me to offer what I considered to be a fair price: 800z for the rageclaw works for me as well.

-Suien Matsumoto

*attached: Rageclaw x1
ok here you go.
-timmy

i can already hear your bank account scream in pain timmy.
-bank account prog

attached:800z for both Suien and Shigeru
Timmy, my friend, this types of trade won't benefit you if you continue like this. You have about 4000z in your account correct? And you're searching for close-range battle chips right? If you are then, it would be strongly recommended to purchase two sword chip over at the local chip shop in ACDC.

Now please take your time to think about it. You already are possesion of 3 or more rageclaws, more than plenty since you can make use of it until it's destroyed by the enemy!! Now, having a sword chip, which is twice as stronger, won't hurt you a bit won't it?

If you do take my consideration at hand, I would like to purchase a rageclaw from your collection of chips.

Please, take care and have a nice evening

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....Is he done?

-KoF&T
geez.....i think i AM a chip otaku....just like a freind of mine who....uhhh nevermind, anyways, how about one rage claw for another chip, i think it's about time that i closed this down.......i think should have saved my zenny and saved up for an HP+50 or something.....anyways....how about 800z for my rage claw?
-timmy

*Nikko.exe is curently fighting a Heelnavi that is ACTUALY somewhat decent! WHAT A SHOCK! realy.....it is.*
My my, I have to think about that after the battle which I am participating this very moment. I too am saving the money to purchase a HP memory. If I have enough zennys to spare, I'll think about purchasing your extra Rageclaw.

-KoF&T
do you have any chips you are willing to part with for my rage claw?
-timmy
Haha, I would take part with my cannon anyday!! But, as I can see, your navi is a [SWORD] type navis. Hence, having almost no use for a ranged weapons such as a cannon. Don't worry my friend, I'll come one day to trade with your rageclaw.

RAWR!!! SO BORING!@!

-KoF&T
oh well, Persephone? i think we are ready.
-timmy
She's certainly going to have her hands full, handling all these trades at once.

<Swift and Gunner.EXE>
ah...if she can't handle it......too bad, so sad, get used to it.
-timmy
Excuuuuse me?! I can handle more than you can any day!

800z => Suien
800z => Shigeru
RageClawx2 => Timmy

Don't get on my bad side, fool.
Riiiight.....you missed the trade i have for a magbomb1 for 1000z.
-timmy
That's not a trade, that's highway robbery...

Magbomb1x1 => Timmy
1000z => Swift
bite me.
-timmy