IMPORTANT: Those in the NetSquare

Gaeherris here, requesting doorprize and defender prize

-Gaeherris

You guys owe me, now pay up!

-Tenshi
The sunshine chips...I'm assuming that's what they were...are gone. Oh well. We'll take the door prize and defender prize.

-Duke Rigel

Also...should you ever see Swing again...I'm sure he deserves something for his efforts.

-Pianissimo
STEVE.OPR HAS NO COMMENT

"Huh? Netsquare? Yeah, I was there. But I thought that access was blocked, so I didn't come back. Sorry dudes."
-DruidMan.EXE
Thank you for the generous door prize, and my gratitude goes toward all those who helped defend Netsquare from the attackers.

-Suien
Umm....We were there.....I suppose......that means we get both?

Thank you....

-Aida
As one of the two people who stayed to defend the net square, I am requesting the door and defender prize...

-genso
((Collect as you post, please! Going by honor system here. :P))
I was in the Netfrica group along with Alexander. I thought it was strange for him to just want me to help him delete, what I thought were, randomly weak viruses. Boy was I wrong.

-Alexia
Titania and Oberon were part of the Sharo group, and one of those who returned to the Square. I believe we qualify for both packages.

~Kazuhiro
Moonlight and myself aided in defending Electown's net, but were unaware of the ongoing battle back at the square. I formally apologize for us both, as Moonlight is unavailable for comment. We humbly request the doorprize.

-Zanzo