Inside the shop

"Um..." Said Cindy, but Suitachi left the moment she opened her mouth. "Well I'll leave it here anyways..." She said quietly, putting a transparent glass box with a extra 150 zenny and some home made chocolate, then leaving.

(And yes, I took away another 150 zenny from my balance, you heard me.)
Rave entered the shop, ignoring everything else and walking straight to the counter.
With a small smile, he said.
Caould I buy one HP memory please?
A very rushed-looking Suitachi stumbled into the front of the room, squinting through his glasses as he waved quickly to the smiling youth. Though he was, thankfully, fully clothed this time around, the clothes hung loosely around his body, as though he had just dressed himself a few short minutes ago. Upon closer examination, he appears to have his pants on backwards. How such an awkward human being could be in charge of such an immaculately tidy establishment seems to be beyond comprehension, but with a single smooth motion, the requested upgrade lay on the front counter and Rave's wallet was 1000Z lighter. Go figure.

"Thank you," said Suitachi, turning around and giving a small wave as he departed to the back room, "Have a nice day."
Shin got off the metro from ACDC to SciLabs. He immediately rushed to Suitachi's shop.
As he entered, the youth, took out a money chip filled with 11000 zenny and laid it on the counter.
"One Speed Upgrade and two Process Upgrade Level 1's please!" Shin asked Suitachi cheerfully.
Rave looked a bit suprised to see the one in charge of the hsop. As the strange guy turned around, Rave started to walk towards the entrance of the shop, and almost got thedoor slammed in his face by someone coming in. As Rave left the shop, one thing crossed his mind..

That owner is smarter than he looks....
((BUMP!))
"I told you the operation was risky, Belac. Is J05H unharmed? Good. What about the others? No news? No news is good news... Oh, I have to hang up. I've got a customer. Talk to you later." He had been talking into his cellphone for quite some time and eventually hung up and turned his head towards Shin. "One Speed and two Upgrades. I'll get them," he said as he walked over to the left to get a few small boxes. Was it imagination or was it a fact that the upgrades moved themselves across the store? They were never in the same place, were they? "Got them," said Suitachi as he put three boxes on the counter and took the money while putting it one by one in the cash register. "They tried to run away from me," he added jokingly.
"They always do don't they?" Shin replied coyly. He took the upgrades and installed them into the PET right away as he walked out, all he needed to do was give them properties.
Keito walked slowly into the large store, wiping his feet off on the welcome mat as he entered. He glanced around as he heard a bell ring to signify that theres a customer. A strange scent wavered in the air as he walked to the counter. He took a few quick glances at the various merchandise littering the shelves. He approached the counter and rung the bell. He let out a deep sigh and pulled out his PET. It was late, and he had to get home. Suddenly a loud and annoying ringtone chimed through the store. Slightly disgruntled, he clicked a button on the face of the device and a rather scruffy looking navi appeared on screen.

"Hello Kenji, and to what do I owe this annoying visit?"

[color=blue]"You done getting my swag yet? We must have cashed in a crap load of zenny from that damn lizard!"

"...Yeah, i'm at the store right now. Sit down and be quiet, i'm getting you a new program to boost your capabilities. Be grateful, i'll up up all night for days just figuring out how to work this damn thing."

"Fine, but you owe me a vacation after all the crap we just went through."

"Vacation? I'm splurging all of our hard earned cash on an upgrade you'll probably misuse! You should be grateful!"

"Oh, c'mon, do I seem like the kind of guy who would abuse a new kickass power?"

"..."

"Ok, bad example. Just put the thought of a trip to yoka in mind."

Keito sighed as he reached into his backpack and pulled out a rather sizeable amount of cash. he plopped it onto the table in front of the Store owner.

"Two Hp upgrades and a sig lvl.2 please."

*8500 zenny*
Shigeru wandered into the store, looking around with a bemused expression on his face. He turned to the counter, swept a glance across the items on it, and pulled out 3000 zenny.
One process upgrade level 1, please.
"Done and done..." said Suitachi, gathering the requested materials. He then took the zenny and exchanged goods.

Kieto: 2 HPMemory, Process Upgrade 2

Shigeru: Process Upgrade 1
Shigeru grabbed the upgrade, and turned to Suitachi
K thx bai!
Then, grinning strangely, he walked out of the shop humming an unidentifiable tune.
Steve walked back into the shop, now familiar with the nostalgia. Sliding up to the counter, he pulled out 5000 Zenny, laid it on the counter and asked Suitachi for a Level 1 Process Upgrade and an HPMemory.
"Suitachi!"

K, as always, slammed through the shop door. He grabbed a handful of wrinkled zennies and slid it across the counter.

"One Process upgrade level 1, please?"
(bump >_<! Me want my process update...)
As Zanzo walked in, he bore a grin on his face. He walked causally to the counter, beside Steve and K, and presented 7500z. "Hey bud. Been a short while since my last visit. I need another HP Memory and Process Upgrade. Level 2, please?" He asked calmly.
Goroke

Suitachi was somewhat flustered at the rushed attitude the young man had. "Fine, fine...
He said, taking the upgrade and handing it to him, exchanging with the 3000 zenny...

Steve

Noticing Steve, a grin presented itself upon Suitachi's face. "Why hello, Steve. Allow me..." He said, taking the zenny and wandering about, taking the upgrades as he came along. He then returned to the counter and handed his friend the intended purchases. "There you go..."

...he paused, then shook his head, realizing then and there that he had only just met Steve a few weeks ago. Why did he seem so familiar though? Probably wasn't anything...

FZ

"Ah, you again. Very well..." He said shortly, gathering the two upgrades before taking the zenny. He then handed the devices to the young man. "Come again soon..." He finished, a mild mood set in his face...
"Well, that was quick...Anyway, thanks. I'll keep in touch."

And with that, Zanzo made his leave...
Sage enters the navi shop while holding his PErsonal Terminal at his right hand....he went straight to the counter, without thinking too much he called the shopkeeper and orders something....

" you're mr.suitachi aren't you....I want to order two HPmemories for my pet, here's 3000 zenny... "
"GOT YOU!" Area shouted as she jumped into the store, head first, with Divinity as hologram in her hands. Landing with her body on the ground, she laughed a bit and then looked up to realize where she was. "How convenient!" Area shouted and stood up slowly while continueing to look around. Divinity had already returned to Area's shoulder and sat down with her legs crossed.

Adjusting her clothes slightly, them getting messy after crashing down on the floor, she walked out to the counter and took out her PET from her pocket. "I would like two level 1 Process Upgrades, Suitachi," Area said, loud enough so Suitachi could hear her even if he was upstairs. "I've got the six thousand zenny on my bank account. I'd like to make a deposit with my PET," she continued and placed her PET on the counter.